Unofficial Portkey Archive

14 Days and 14 Nights by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

14 Days and 14 Nights

Harrys Mistress

Chapter 28

Draco heard the flirtatious giggles as he disappeared into the house and was suddenly anxious to see Ginny…to be alone with her. He took the stairs two at a time and started to go towards her room, but then paused and looked down at his wet, dripping self.

Probably best to change into dry clothes first, maybe even a shower-a very, very quick shower. He turned on his heels to head to his room, but stopped short again when Luna's door opened and Ron stepped out. "Hey…passed out yet?"

Ron smiled. "Not quite. I'm just heading down to get us some water."

"She's a rather amusing drunk."

"Yeah, it's pretty cute." He shoved his hands in his still damp shorts. "Is Harry and Hermione still out there?"

"Er…yeah," Draco said, a bit uncomfortable. He knew Ron was technically with Luna now, but wasn't sure if he was okay about the idea of Harry and Hermione. And why the hell did he care? The last thing he wanted was to get sucked into a bunch of drama. "I'm going to bed. See ya."

"Sure," he said moving out of his way, frowning slightly at his abrupt behavior, but then shrugged it off. Wasn't his problem, he thought as he finally turned and headed down the stairs. He had an adorable tipsy Luna to take care of.

Draco kept his head down as he stalked down the hall and around the corner to his room. He was irritated now for some reason and wasn't sure why? Maybe it was because for a moment, he was worried about how Ron would feel if he knew about Harry and Hermione. Like he…cared or something. What the hell was that all about? That wasn't like him…that wasn't like him at all. He still wasn't use to all these feelings crowding around him and not just for Ginny, but for everyone else as well. He had friends now and he didn't really know how to handle it.

Best not to think about it, he decided as he stepped into his room, closing the door behind him. And it was probably best if he didn't go and see Ginny tonight and give them both some space. With a reluctant sigh he walked through the small parlor room as he stripped off his damp shirt and then nearly tripped over himself when he finally noticed her.

She was in his bed, curled up against his pillows on top of his covers. She had gotten out of her wet clothes and was now wearing one of his shirts. It was just one of his simple white T-shirts, but on her it was just as sexy as if she was wearing one of those skimpy nightgowns made of silk and lace. The hem of his shirt skimmed the across her upper thighs, exposing the rest of her irresistible legs.

He sighed as he walked over to her and then reached down to brush the back of his fingers across her cheek. "Sorry I kept you waiting, Red," he murmured softly and then-since she was unconscious-bent down and pressed his lips gently against her forehead. He was far from a romantic person, but there was something about Ginny that seemed to pull it out of him. Merlin, but she was dangerous. Not dangerous enough to keep him away, though, and that was something he'd have to deal with.

Finally, he backed away from Ginny-from temptation-and headed quietly to the bathroom. He'd take that shower, but it wouldn't be quick like he had planned. He needed some time to think. Then, when he was sure Ron wasn't lingering in the hallway, he would carry her back to her room. It wouldn't be smart to keep her in his bed-no matter how much he wanted her to be there.

XXX

Ginny gasped as she abruptly startled herself awake. Her heart was racing, and her body was sheen with sweat and trembling from head to toe. She had the dream…the same dream she always had, but so amazingly different.

It had started out the same, yet her husband-who had always been Harry in the past-was faceless. The name of her kids was different, she remembered as she ran her fingers through her tangled hair. She was a bit fuzzy on the boy's name, but her little girl wasn't Lilly. What had her faceless husband called her?

"Annabelle," she remembered out loud and then scrubbed her face with her hands as she tried to remember the rest.

Her favorite part of the dream-the amazing sex on the platform-was also different. It was more wild and crazy and her heart raced just thinking about it. She still hadn't been able to make out his face, but she had always known whom he was. It was Draco.

"Absurd," she mumbled to herself as she tried to shake off the dream. "Absolutely absurd."

She took another steady breath and then suddenly remembered where she was. She looked around for signs of Draco and her heart leapt in her throat when she heard the shower running. He had been here, which means he had watched her sleep.

"Sweet Merlin, I sure hope I didn't moan his name or anything, that wouldn't be humiliating at all."

She was an idiot for falling asleep…that certainly hadn't been the plan when she had decided to come to his room. She was hoping for a good, long serious snog before she went to sleep. Sleep came first unfortunately.

Well, she was awake now, she thought as she got up out of the bed and lingered by the bathroom door. She had originally thought she wanted to take it fairly slow with Draco, but the more she thought about it, the more it seemed ridiculous to do so. They only had a short time left together…they had both agreed that it would end before they headed home.

So…why waste another second? A part of her-the scared shittless part-was dying to step away and escape to the safety of her room. But the other part of her-the adventurous and sexually frustrated part-wanted nothing more than to join him in that shower.

After a quick debate between her two parts-the adventurous and sexually frustrated part of her took over, and so, she slowly crept open the door, and slithered inside.

It was hot and steamy and her heart raced as she looked over towards the shower. The shower was made of glass, but was more foggy than clear, so she could only see a blurred outline of his body. His back was to him, facing the showerhead, so he hadn't noticed her yet.

Draco might have noticed her if he wasn't so damn occupied with thoughts of her. He had his hands pressed against the shower wall with his head tipped downward, while he imagined himself slipping into bed with her, instead of carrying her safely to her room. His imagination was so real and vivid he never heard the shower door opening, then closing.

Ginny kept her eyes trained between his shoulder blades as she stood only inches behind him-naked. With hands that shook, she reached out and after a quick hesitation, placed them gently on his hips.

He didn't jolt like she thought he would, or spin suddenly around in shock. Instead, the moment her fingers brushed his skin, his whole body tensed up and then froze-like a statue. Her heart was pounding profusely against her chest as she waited for him to do something, but he only continued to stand motionless.

Her first reaction was to step away-maybe she made some kind of mistake-but her stubbornness won out and instead of stepping away, she stepped closer. "Draco?" she asked softly as she moved her hands up and over his wet back.

"Red," he finally said on a strangled moan. "What are you doing?"

"I'm pretty sure it's obvious." She placed her hands on his shoulders. "Won't you turn around?"

"I don't think that'll be wise."

"And why is that? It's going to be quite hard to be with you if you're back is facing me the whole time."

Draco sighed as he slowly turned around. His smoky gray eyes flickered to hers…and kept them there. "Ginny." He cupped her face with his wet dripping hands as the water and steam swirled around them. "You wanted to take this slow…I told you I'd wait until you were ready, you don't have to…"

"I'm ready," she said as she gripped his wrists. "We only have a few days to be together and I don't want to waste another second of it."

He moaned softly as their foreheads touched. "Red…if this is the liquor talking…"

"It's not," she assured him. "I'm not drunk…I promise. I just want to be with you, Malfoy…for as long as I can. I don't want to wait anymore to find out what it will be like to be with you."

On a surrendering moan, he pressed his lips firmly against hers, gliding his fingers through her hair and gripped. "I can't believe you," he finally murmured against her mouth. "Sneaking in here…seducing me." He grinned as nipped at her bottom lip. "You're a lot more dangerous than I thought, Red."

She smiled against his lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her wet, naked body, against his. "You haven't seen anything yet."

"Bloody hell." His mouth swooped back to hers, groaning at the feel of her breasts rubbing seductively against him. He felt her tremble and so he smoothly maneuvered them until they were both under the hot spray of water.

"Draco," she gasped as his active mouth traveled urgently down her neck. "Please, touch me. I want your hands on me."

He scrapped his teeth along her lobe. "Very well." He spun her around and placed her hands on the tile wall in front of them. "Brace yourself."

She closed her eyes and bent her head downward as she struggled to find her breath. He wasn't even touching her yet and she was already about to explode. She hitched in a breath when his warm, soapy hands reached around and cupped her breasts. "Yes," she whispered, urgently arching into his hands while he nipped the back of her neck.

Merlin, her skin was so damn soft-so damn irresistible. He wanted to touch every inch of her and he couldn't move his hands fast enough. They slid down her belly, over the flare of her hips, and then swooped over to cup her ass. He could do this for hours and never get bored. Her body fascinated him-all long and slim and smooth. He wanted it all-and so much more.

"Open your legs for me, Red," he murmured into her ear as one hand pressed against the tile next to hers and the other flirted with her inner thigh.

She whimpered softly as she scooted her legs farther apart and then gasped when his hand cupped her. "Draco." She reached back with one hand to cup the back of his neck, yanking his body closer to hers. "Bloody hell."

He chuckled softly as he pressed the heel of his hand firmly against her. "Haven't even warmed up yet and you're already wild."

"You're driving me crazy," she hissed through her teeth.

"Good," he murmured as he slipped his finger inside her, and then let out a long, throaty groan. She was so wet…so soft….so Ginny.

She tilted her head around until her lips found his and then groaned urgently into his mouth as he began to stroke her in long, possessive strokes. She moved aggressively against his hand while her tongue tangled and flirted with his. She tore away from his mouth on a gasp when he slid another finger inside her, and cried out his name while she arched back into him.

He spun her back around, backed her against the wall and ignoring her moan of protest when he removed his fingers-dropped to his knees. He carelessly flung one of her legs over his shoulder and replaced his fingers with lips and tongue.

She opened her mouth on a silent moan as she couldn't seem to do anything but hold on for dear life while Draco sent her up and up with his clever mouth. She flung a hand down and clenched his hair when she felt that first sweep of pleasure wash over her. It kept building and building and when the orgasm finally hit her, she bucked violently against him until her leg gave out.

He caught her before she could fall and held her up by pinning her against the wall. He buried his face against her soft neck while he let her catch her breath, and then hitched her up until he had her completely in his arms.

She simply sighed as she laid her head weakly on his shoulder as she basked in the wonderful afterglow of the amazing, out of this world, orgasm Draco had just given her. He kept her firmly against him as he bent over to shut off the water and only held onto him tighter as he carried her out of the stall and back out to the bedroom.

He placed her gently on the bed, both of them still sleek and damp from the shower. She gazed up at him between her lashes while sporting a lazy, contented smile. "You going to fall asleep on me, Red?"

"Hmm…I just might after what you just did to me." She reached up and brought him down for a soft, lingering kiss. "You're very good at that."

His lips curved against hers. "Glad you think so, because I'm not done with you yet."

"Thank Merlin." She gasped, gripping his arms tightly when he began to slide into her, inch by torturous inch. "Oh, god…Draco."

He groaned as he buried his face against her neck. "Bloody hell, you're tight," he murmured into his ear and then slid his arms under her, before thrusting fully inside her. "Oh, god."

Ginny let out a soft cry as she arched against him. "Draco," she panted as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Shit, Red." He shut his eyes tightly as he kept perfectly still. "Why didn't you tell me? No, don't move, baby…It'll get better, just don't move."

"What?" she asked dazed, blinking up at him when he lifted his head to look at her. "What's wrong?"

"You're a virgin."

"Well…not anymore."

"You should have told me. I would have…handled it differently."

"Then I'm glad I didn't tell you."

"Red…"

"Shh." She reached up and cradled his face with her hands. "Just kiss me."

He sighed in defeat as he let her bring him down. "So stubborn," he murmured seconds before their lips touched.

"Better believe it," she said with a smirk.

He playfully nipped on her bottom lip, before sliding his tongue sensually against hers. He kissed her deeply, slowly, and until she all but melted against him. He began to move inside her in long, gentle strokes of his hips, trying his best not to hurt her. He pulled his mouth away but kept his lips only inches from her, allowing their warm pants and gasps merge together.

"Draco," she murmured as she started to lift her hips up to him, meeting his gentle thrusts, stroke for stroke. She slid her hands down his muscular back and then gripped his ass, pushing him deeper inside her.

Draco groaned as he kissed his way down her jaw. "Are you okay?" he asked as he kept the pace nice and slow.

"Yes, yes," she panted and then bit her lip at the feel of him inside her. "Faster."

His mouth found hers again as he quickened his pace, now desperate for his own release. He grappled with her hands and then pinned them on either side of her head while he continued to plunge inside her. Harder. Faster.

Her fingers clenched tightly around his when she felt that wonderful pressure deep inside her, building and building. "Oh, god," she groaned as she arched her back. "I'm gonna…"

"Red," he murmured as he buried his face in her exposed neck. "So good….so fucking good."

She let out a throaty cry when her orgasm suddenly swept over her long and hard while he continued to thrust and thrust. Even when she went limp, he continued to pound into her until finally, finally, he crumbled.

Draco let out a long, satisfying groan as he buckled on top of her, pinning her into the mattress with his heavy, sedative body.

She couldn't move. She couldn't think. She couldn't breathe. He had destroyed her-simply battered all her senses. God, it was fantastic. Her gasps and pants melded with his and when she felt a tremble, she realized it wasn't her that trembled-that was also fantastic. It looked like she destroyed him right back. "Draco?"

He grunted out some sort of response as he continued to lie there, resting his head against her soft breasts. "Crushing you," he finally said. "I'll move as soon as I can manage it."

"Don't hurry on my account." She buried her fingers in his damp hair and began to lazily strum.

"Are you okay?" he mumbled.

"I'm fantastic. My vision is finally coming back."

He chuckled against her. "That's good." He dropped a kiss on the swell of her breast, before propping himself on his elbows. "I'm glad you decided to seduce me in the shower."

She grinned lazily. "Me, too. I almost chickened out, but I somehow found the courage."

"Thank Merlin." He bent down and pressed a soft kiss against her lips-lingering longer than he intended-then rolled over on his back, bringing her with him so she nestled up against him.

"Draco?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

"You are so welcome."

She snorted a giggle. "No, not for that…well, not just for that." She sighed as she nuzzled her cheek against his chest. "Thank you for making my first time so perfect."

Draco kept his eyes on the ceiling as he felt his heart tremble uncontrollably in his chest. "No problem." He snuck a hand down and pinched her ass. "Although I'm still mad at you for not telling me."

"I know." She shifted until she was sprawled across his chest and propped herself on one elbow. "Sorry, I guess I just assumed you'd know."

Her hair spilled out enticingly around her so he couldn't resist reaching out to touch. "Really? So, it was stupid of me to assume you weren't a virgin when you've had two serious boyfriends?"

"Well…I was a bit younger during those relationships and it just never got that far."

"Understandable, but how was I suppose to know that? Did you announce the intimacy of your relationships to all of Hogwarts?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay. Point undeniably taken."

He grinned. "Good. It's nice to know I'm capable of winning an argument."

"Don't get use to it."

"Yeah, yeah." He gripped a handful of her hair and tugged. "C'mere."

She smiled as she let herself be pulled down until their lips touched. She shifted up and over until she was stretched out on top of him, moaning deeply when his hands began to wander. "Are you going to make love with me again, Malfoy?"

"Mmm." He lifted his head off the bed, breathing in her scent when her hair cascaded around him. "I'm contemplating it."

She gasped when his lips found her ear. "Contemplate faster."

He chuckled softly as he gripped her hips. "Okay then."

He was so smooth, so quick, she wasn't quite sure how he did it, but after a quick lift of her hips and a smooth thrust of his hips, he was deep inside her. "Draco," she murmured as she loomed over him. "Do I just…"

He hissed out a breath when she began to rock her hips in long, lingering strokes. "Yes," he encouraged as grasped both of her thighs. "Exactly like that." He then groaned when she quickened the pace. "Damn, you're a quick study."

She just smiled as she bent down until her lips found his, kissing him long and deep while she rode them both over the edge.

"Where are you going?" Draco murmured when he felt Ginny shift away from him.

She turned back to see him looking at her with one eye peeked open. "To my room." She bent down for a quick kiss. "It's close to sunrise and it would be smarter for me to be in my room by the time everyone gets up."

"Agreed," he said as he started to let her go, but then suddenly yanked her back. "But in just a minute."

"Draco!" she yelped when he buried them both under his covers. "I really don't think…oh." She sighed as his mouth began to journey down, down. "Well…maybe one last time."

One last time, ended up being two amazing times, which caused Ginny to leap out of bed as soon as she could manage. "Now I really have to go so you stay there and behave."

He sat up and watched her pick up her wrinkled clothes from the night before. "You're pretty cute, do you know that, Red?"

"Yeah, yeah…where are my knickers? Ah, there they are." She quickly wiggled them on, threw on her blouse and jean shorts she had on last night, and then tucked her bra into the crook of her arm. "Okay, pal…hands up where I can see them."

He grinned as he lifted his hands harmlessly in the air and stood perfectly still as she swooped down to give him a quick kiss. "Bye."

"Bye."

Another kiss. "Thanks for everything."

"My pleasure."

She laughed, kissed him again, lingering a bit, before fleeing to his door. "Coast is clear," she told him after she had poked her head out. "I'm making a break for it."

Draco just shook his head as he watched her sneak out of his room, and then collapsed back onto the pillows. "That woman is without a doubt, the most adorable creature on the planet." He sighed as he slapped one of the pillows over his face and muffled a frustrating groan. "And I just said adorable! What is wrong with me?"

-->