Unofficial Portkey Archive

Close Your Eyes by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Close Your Eyes

gypsybaby21

Note: I don't know if I mentioned this, but this story is based on Christopher Beck's 'Close Your Eyes' otherwise known as the Buffy/Angel love theme song. Thanks for the wonderful reviews! I was going to make some changes to the prologue, but when I was reading over it the stuff I was going to add didn't seem to fit as well as I thought it would! Well, I hope you enjoy this part!

::Happy Reunion::

Harry and Ron turned on the street that led to the pet shop where Hermione had purchased Crookshanks, her now deceased cat, for her third year at Hogwarts.

"Do you see her?" Ron asked impatiently as they descended to the front of the store.

"Be patient Ron, we're the ones who are early. Hermione is always right on time, to the exact second!"

"Well there was that one time-" Ron started.

Harry smiled. "She's allowed to have her slip-ups. Most of the time anyhow."

"Well, she better hurry her bum up or I'm going to the pub without her!" Ron shivered and glanced around. "Wait! Is that her?"

Harry squinted his eyes and saw a hooded, athletically slender body, walking through the snow with her shoulders hunched against the wind. "No. That can't be her," Harry said, but the girl continued to walk towards the pet shop.

"Well Harry, I'm pretty sure that girl is coming our way," Ron spoke up. "And if it isn't Hermione then this snow-filled almost deserted street is going to be one more person less. I'm cold!"

"Oh toughen up Ron!" Hermione's voice floated teasingly from under the hood.

"I told you it was her!" Ron shouted with joy as he leapt to her and embraced her in a huge bear hug swinging her up and around in a circle.

"Ron! Get a hold of yourself!" she scolded gently as he placed her on the ground. She then gently kissed his frozen cheek and moved towards Harry. "Hi Harry."

Harry, with his hands in his front pocket, dropped off the tiny step of the sidewalk and walked up to her. "Hey," he spoke softly then pulled his hands out of his pocket and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She responded and encircled his neck in a tight hug. She, hoping it was unnoticeable, turned her face into his neck, sniffing in his masculine soothing scent. Her stomach flittered as she gave him one last squeeze, pulled away, and then kissed his cheek as well.

"Well shall we go get smashed now?" Ron asked.

Hermione grimaced. "You guys are taking me to a pub?"

Harry shrugged. "Ron's idea."

"I figured. Well shall we get reacquainted? Gods…it sounds so much better when I suggest what we do."

Harry grinned and wrapped his arm around her waist. "It always sounds better when you suggest something…it's usually all good sounding but rather-"

"Boring, like researching or reading. You can only make it sound fun 'Mione," Ron grinned draping an arm over her shoulders.

"Great way to be forward Ron…insult one of our best friends that we haven't seen for ten years!"

"Don't let the fact that we haven't seen each other in ten years be the reason Ron starts treating me differently," Hermione smiled and curled her arms around the boys' waist. "You guys haven't changed a bit."

Harry gave her a side smile and silently wondered if she hadn't changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione gave one last shiver as she pulled her black pea coat off and placed it over the back of her chair of the pub. She turned and sat as she waited for Harry and Ron to return from their run in with a friend. Harry had apologized and asked for a second to talk with their guy friend.

"Hello Miss, can I get you something to drink?"

Hermione took a deep breath.

I might as well get something to loosen me up.

"Um, have you ever heard of Long Island Iced Tea's?" Hermione asked praying they had heard of the muggle alcoholic beverage.

The tall lengthy beautiful blonde waitress squinted her eyes. "Heard of them? Honey, you do know muggles didn't create that drink don't you? They got the ingredients from-"

"Are you serious? I can't believe I didn't know that!" Hermione shook her head in disbelief.


The waitress smiled gently. "So, a Long Island Iced Tea is it?"

"Yes please."

"Would you like to order any food?"

Hermione glanced over at the boys who were chatting rapidly about the upcoming season of Quidditch. "No thanks…I'll wait!"

"Okay," the waitress smiled and sauntered over to the bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know boys, I saw you come in with that beautiful brown eyed woman and she's sitting over there all by herself waiting for you guys to come back so she can order her food," a blonde haired waitress said to Ron and Harry.

They turned their heads a bit to look at Hermione sitting in a chair, gently bouncing her head to the soft music. "Wow…beautiful just doesn't fit. More like sexy," their friend said.

"That's Hermione, Wood!" Harry snapped a little too fast.

Oliver Wood lifted his eyes in shock. "Hermione Granger? Well she definitely grew into her body didn't she? Why didn't she come over and talk to me?"

"Didn't recognize you," Ron clicked his tongue in appreciation. "She really did grow into herself didn't she? Couldn't tell with that hood she'd had over her head and that black coat."

Harry glared slightly and then turned back to stare at her along with Ron and Oliver.

Harry found himself blushing slightly as his eyes settled on her flushed cheeks and then trailed down to her rosy full lips. He felt like he was under a spell as his eyes lingered a second longer on her lips. He shook his head slightly and let his gaze travel further.

She had a dark gray, cable pullover sweater and a pair of fancy black, stretch, boot-cut jeans that hugged over her black leather boots. Her 'used to be wild frizzy' brown hair, was a bit shorter than the last time they'd seen her, and it was pulled back in a loose, very low ponytail, with pieces of a stray tendrils gently cupping her face and swaying with the gentle bobs of her head.

Harry noted her hair definitely didn't have a mind of its own anymore as he watched her begin rubbing the back of her neck. For a second there he felt that if he took his eyes away from her for just a moment that she'd disappear, and it would have all been a dream.

The blonde waitress that had tipped them off about Hermione sitting by herself sauntered over to the table and handed her a drink with a tiny red straw in it. Hermione gave her a smile and lifted the straw up then pushed it back in stirring her drink. She then bent her head down and sipped. Harry swallowed.

"Harry! Earth to Harry?" Oliver softly hollered in his ear and then knocked on the side of his head.

"Oh! I know that look Harry, but she's Hermione!" Ron said squeamishly.

"What-what look?" Harry asked slightly agitated.

"That 'Oh god I want her' look," Oliver snorted. "Everyone knows it. Ron has it too when he sees something he wants! You'd swear you guys were brothers, I mean aside from the red and brown hair. You even walk alike, but I can tell that your tastes don't run in the same direction," he grinned as he looked at Harry and followed his gaze towards Hermione, he then lifted his beer up and took a hefty gulp. "Ron, Harry, it was nice seeing you. I'd like to stay and talk with you ugly men and I'd much rather go talk to that brown haired beauty, however I have to get ready to go to the states."

"Bye Wood!" Ron lifted his head up in a good-bye wave.

Harry simply jerked his hand and walked over to the table. Ron rolled his eyes and followed.

"Sorry to keep you waiting 'Mione," Harry said softly. "It was Oliver."

"That's okay. Oliver Wood? I-I didn't recognize him or else I would have said hi and chatted along with you!" Hermione said and then leaned down to sip her drink again.

"So, what was so important?" Harry asked sitting down on the other side of her.

Hermione lifted her twinkling eyes up to his and smiled. "I found your-"

Ron smacked his hand on the tabletop. "How about we catch up with each other? See what we missed in the last ten years?"

"Sounds like a good idea," Harry smiled.

Hermione shook her head. "No! I'll be here for a while, and we'll have plenty of time to catch up, this really can't wait," Hermione reached across the table and held Harry's hands in hers. "Harry, I was doing some research for fun in a muggle library and I-I found your mother's diary."

Ron shook his head and his mouth dropped open. "What? Whoa! That's awesome!" he whispered.

Harry just stared into Hermione's eyes, not blinking, and barely breathing. "What?" he whispered tightly clutching her hands.

Hermione cringed slightly at his tightening almost painful grip. "I found your mothers' diary. I didn't read it, I figured you would rather-"

"No I-I'll read it with you guys," he whispered still in shock. "Ron I think our smashing session was just cut short."

"I'm glad Hermione didn't let us wait!" Ron said dropping down thirty bucks to cover the drinks.

"Wow! Ron!" Hermione smiled happily.

"Being a professional Quidditch player does have its wide variety of advantages…right Harry? All the girls you want, a lot of money-"

Hermione grinned and patted Ron on his back. "Sounds interesting! Well are we going to go to your guys' place or mine?"

"Mine," Harry whispered.

Hermione smacked Harry roughly on the shoulder snapping him out of his trance. "Don't mumble!" she scolded.

Harry rubbed his arm and shook his head as he followed her. "You haven't changed much either!" Harry commented.

She flipped her head around and gave him a challenging look. "You'd be surprised!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well here it is…would you like a cup of tea?" Harry asked.

"I'd love one," Ron grinned wiggling his eyebrows at Harry.

Harry shoved him further inside. "Not you! Her!"

"No thank you, a blanket however would be wonderful!"

Hermione rubbed her hands together furiously, trying to get warmth back into them. She slipped her shoes off at the door along with her damp socks and jumped slightly on her tipsy toes to get over the water that had pooled from the snow, but just as she thought she was free from the wetness her foot slipped.

"Whaa!" she screamed.

She clamped her eyes shut, waiting for the sharp sting of the hard wood floor crashing into her butt, but she just felt strong arms wrapping around her waist and a soft familiar smell.

Harry.

She flipped frantically around, entwined her arms around Harry's neck, and wrapped her legs around his waist, gripping him tightly, fear settling in her gut. Hermione sucked in a gentle breath as he started to move over the puddles in big steps. She bowed her head onto his shoulder waiting for him to slip.

"I won't let you fall!" Harry whispered gently, a little too close to her ear.

For just being friends anyhow!

Hermione, just stop!

"I feel lightheaded! I haven't had a drink in so long, never really did drink much anyway, I'm just not use to it!" Hermione sighed at her lame excuse and just settled her legs on Harry's hips.

She had expected him to put her down once they were clear of the water, but he had carried her all the way to the couch stood her up, wrapped the wool blanket snuggly around her, and sat her down. Harry soon followed, sitting so close to her that she could barely breath. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and sighed.

"It's good to have you back Hermione!" he whispered and gave her a tiny sweet kiss on the side of her mouth.

She knew her eyes were bulging out as she turned her head to look at Harry and for a second she was afraid she wouldn't be able to reply. "I-it's good to be back!"

Ron came in with a bag of crisps and smiled at his two best friends. "Hey! Don't forget me!" he said and ran like a mad man towards the couch.

Hermione flinched and leaned towards Harry so as not to get jumped on. Harry turned his eyes towards the side of Hermione's face and gave a soft smile as he sniffed her hair. She had started using a fragrant shampoo and Harry couldn't pinpoint the smell.

"Accio," Hermione summoned the diary into her hands.

Hermione turned to Harry. "Well here you are."

"I don't understand why it was in a muggle library in New York City though," Harry stated softly.

Hermione placed her right cheek onto his shoulder. "Well, it turns out, that the last person who had this diary, which I might add wasn't Lily, had told the librarian that the man had stated quote on quote 'This is where my journey ends and it's time for their life to be known'."

"Wow," Harry whispered holding the diary to his chest.

"Are you scared?" Ron asked softly.

Harry lifted his eyes up. "Terrified."

Hermione patted him on the back. "Why? You're finally getting more information on your parents. It starts off with the wedding."

"I thought you said you didn't read any!" Ron pointed out.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Well obviously I read the first page! I had to find out what it was some how didn't I?"

Ron simply shrugged and glanced back at Harry. "Start reading it then!"

"Be patient," Harry said softly. "It's pretty long. We'll have to take turns reading it a loud."

"That's fine. Your mother obviously did it the muggle way, so the words wouldn't disappear and since it starts off with the wedding, I'm assuming her other diaries, starting off from her childhood, had been lost." Hermione whispered.

Harry nodded in understanding and began to read. "Lily Evans is soon to be Mrs. Potter. I'm so excited. I couldn't believe when James asked me to marry him. I just stood there in shock while Sirius grinned over his shoulder at me…"

::Fades into the scenes::

Lily glanced up from her diary as she heard James come into her apartment. She hastily shut her maroon colored spiral notebook and dropped the blue pen on top of the cover.

"Lily?" James called.

"I'm in here!"

James slowly turned into her room and leaned on the open door. He smiled his slow sexy smile as his eyes focused on her.

Lily hopped over to him and leapt into his unsuspecting arms. "I missed you!"

James stumbled backward, quickly regaining his balance. He wrapped his arms tightly around her lower back, bringing her closer, tighter, to him. "You saw me yesterday," he chuckled against the side of her mouth.

"I still missed you," she smiled gently.

James brought up his right hand and traced his fingers around her face. "One more day until I can keep you forever," he whispered.

Lily blushed and bowed her head to his shoulder. "One more day," she whispered back and turned her head into his neck inhaling his scent. "Mmm, you smell so good."

"I knew I couldn't hide my chocolate from you," he grumbled playfully.

Lily gasped. "You have chocolate? I think I'm getting rusty, or maybe that's what made you smell good," she said pretending to think.

"Lily!" James scolded.

She smacked him playfully on the shoulders. "I'm kidding."

He raised an eyebrow and walked forwards.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

He fell onto her bed with Lily's legs still wrapped around his waist. Lily's hair fanned out from the wind as they fell.

Lily giggled as they bounced slightly. James smiled into her twinkling eyes and gently brushed his fingers through his hair. Lily's giddy smile began to fall from her face. With her cheeks flushed, she turned her head to the side, and stared at the wall.

"And I was just getting ready to kiss you," James smiled at the side of her face.

Still looking towards the wall she gave a grim look and dropped her legs slowly from around his waist, bending her knees and resting them on the side of his hips. "Sorry."

"Lil, what's wrong?" he asked softly.

"Tomorrow night."

James eyes flashed with dawning. He bit his lip and dropped his forehead to her cheek. "I can't wait, how 'bout you?" he smiled as he offered her an easy way to start talking about it.

"Scared," she whispered. "It's going to be our first time being 'together'. I don't compare to you! You've had se-err intimate relations a numerous amount of times and I-I don't have much experience in that type of…thing…"

James smiled slightly, pleasure filling him at the knowledge that she had never made love. "No experience what so ever."

"Don't sound so pleased, Jamie!" she scolded turning her head, making him lift his away from her cheek. "You are not the first guy I snogged with!"

James growled, jealousy bordering in his gut. His eyes darkened, making Lily's breath catch in her throat. He tightened his grip in her dark red hair and gave her a hard sweet kiss. Nibbling the side of her mouth and licking her lips, coaxing them to open, and once they did all sense was lost. Lily gripped his shoulders in surprise at his intensity, and then wrapped her arms around his hips pushing him into her, spreading her bent knees a little wider, digging her feet into the bed for leverage, and opening her mouth wider as the kiss turned extremely sexual.

He groaned into her mouth and pulled away slightly panting. "Lily, please don't do that," he whispered in pain as he dropped his forehead to hers.

"All you have to do is tell your parents you don't want to wait till the wedding," she whispered gently nudging his hips with hers.

James sucked in a breath, bared his teeth, and closed his eyes tightly as pleasure surged through him. "My father went through the same thing, it's a tradition in the family. I won't break my promise. He said it wouldn't be so bad though because I-we had never made love before. He said once you knew the taste, the feel of your lover around you it's harder to pull back. Dad said when he had promised Mum's father that he wouldn't have sex with Mum until the wedding day was wretched pain because they had already 'experienced' each other," James grinned suddenly. "You do know I'm censoring everything he said right?"

Lily chuckled. "I'm sure!"

James kissed her gently on the lips. "I love you. Tomorrow night will be beautiful; I don't want you worrying about it. I'll be gentle, I promise."

Lily's face flushed with embarrassment. "You're giving me chills," she laughed softly.

He stroked the side of her face. "Soon I'll be giving you a lot more than that!"

"I have my hands over Moony's eyes so he doesn't peak…and we're coming in!" Sirius yelled.

Lily squeaked and went to move from under James but he refused to budge. "Lily! It's nothing they haven't seen before."

"It should be the other way around, Padfoot, you're the one who's still looking. Get off my eyes!" Remus growled elbowing Sirius in the stomach.

Sirius grunted and was still holding his stomach as they walked in. "Ewe! See I knew they'd be doing something!"

Lily groaned in embarrassment and knocked her face down into James's chest. James flipped over, still holding Lily, making her on top as he looked over her shoulder at his best friends. "You better have a damn good reason for interrupting us!"

Lily sat up on James's hips and went to get up, but James gripped her hips in place, giving her a look that told her to 'stay'.

Sirius gave him a fake, hurt look. "You've been a real jerk-off lately! I'll be expecting after the honeymoon you come back bright and as fun as day! Lily it's all up to you babe!"

Lily once again groaned, slapped her hands to her face, shook her head, and dropped back to James's chest. "You guys have no feelings!" she mumbled into his chest.

James wrapped his arms around her lower back. "Sure we do, we just like seeing that cute blush of yours."

"Jamie!" Lily snapped into his chest.

"I'll shut up now," James said causing Sirius to start laughing.

"Lily-doll, you have got that boy whipped!" Sirius laughed then made a whipping crack noise.

"I know!" Lily's muffled voice came and a second later she slowly sat up, placing her hand on his face. "But he likes it!"

James went to verbally bash Sirius, but Lily pushed her hand over his mouth. His intense gaze turned to Lily. She squealed as she felt a wet tongue lick the palm of her hand. "James!"

"Now, about this whipped thing…"

"Oh shut-up! You know you are!" Remus teased.

"Don't get me started on you wolf boy!" James warned, only half joking.

Sirius wiggled his eyebrows. "Now Prongs it's not his fault he gets hor-"

"If you finish that sentence in front of Lily I will kick your a-"

Sirius threw up a hand. "Watch your language in front of the bride to be!"

"Where's Peter?" Lily asked suddenly.

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Oh that little twerp waited 'til the last minute to get you your wedding present. He claims that he wanted it to be perfect! He was stalling!"

"He should have just paid someone to go shopping for him. We all know how Wormtail hates to shop!" Remus added.

"You know, I'm still mad at you guys for that! The only reason Peter went shopping with me for James's birthday present that first year we had started going out is because it was me that was asking!" Lily scolded them.

"Well why didn't you ask us?" Sirius asked.

"Why would I have asked you?" she looked at Sirius. "And Remus was nowhere to be found!"

Remus blushed. "Yeah sorry about that!"

"You wound me Lily," Sirius said sadly as he held his chest.

"Oh gods, here we go!" James sighed.

Sirius lifted his head up and grinned. "Don't worry! I won't be the drama king for today. Tomorrow on the other hand is fair game considering I'm the best man!"

Remus snorted. "Not! I am!"

"Don't start children! All three of you are!" Lily scolded smiling at them.

This time when she went to get up James didn't hold her in place. She went over to hug Sirius and Remus. "You guys are wonderful people, but all the same, I know you both came over for a reason."

Remus blushed slightly. "It's Thursday."

Lily laughed at his expression. "And every Thursday…"

Sirius draped his arm around her shoulders. "And every Thursday you make a fresh batch of hard fudge. Delightful muggle recipe I tell you!"

"I just made it about thirty minutes ago! It's in the fridge!"

Sirius gave her a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek. "Thanks love!" he said as both Remus and Sirius dashed towards the kitchen.

Lily wiped her cheek. "Ewe Sirius!"

James walked lazily up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist leaning his chin on her shoulder. "I'm just glad he likes the taste of your fudge more than the taste of you. You see it's just the opposite for me!"

Lily shook her head grinning. "Go get some fudge!"

He kissed her cheek swiftly. "Thanks sweets!"

::Fades::

Harry stopped reading and just stared at the book.

"Harry?" Hermione whispered.

"I need a break," Harry said.

Hermione shook her head. "O-okay. Um, we could talk about-"

"No. I want to keep reading, I'm just not sure my voice will stay steady. Can you read it?" he asked looking hopefully at Hermione.

Hermione smiled gently. "Sure."

Harry dropped his head down to Hermione's shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist. Hermione gave a tiny almost silent gasp.

He's upset. Don't let it get to your head.

She relaxed, settled closer to him, and began to read.

::Fades Back In::

"I can't believe you aren't nervous!" Sirius shook his head at James.

James adjusted his black tuxedo jacket and smiled in the mirror behind his best friend. "I am nervous, but I know I want her. She's what I want, what I need-"

Sirius rolled his eyes and grinned. "I get the picture!"

Peter took a swig of his water and smiled. "It's about time you guys tied the knot. I swear it was murder just trying to get the two of you together! Padfoot remember when we had to-" Peter paused as he felt Sirius's hand wrap around the back of his neck, giving him a warning look. "Oh come on! We can tell him now! He'll probably be grateful…he got to kiss her because of us!"

James lifted his eyebrows. "Do tell!"

"Maybe later! Right now you need to get all gorgeous for your bride to be!"

"I'll tell you, don't worry!" Peter nodded his head at James.

A slight knock interrupted their conversation. Behind the door Remus was revealed, giddy with excitement. "James, it's time!"

"How beautiful is she?" James asked softly.

Remus took a deep breath and swallowed. "Words can't even begin to describe the way she looks."

James bent his head and smiled. "But then again it's like that every time I see her."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James' breath caught in his throat as he watched Lily walking towards him in a white silk chiffon dress with a handkerchief skirt and separate top that tied at the shoulders. Her beautiful red hair was wrapped in tiny white flowers with green leaves stringing down the sides of her face. He grinned as he saw her bare feet with a tiny silver fairy toe ring on her right foot.

Lily never had liked wearing shoes and the fact that she wore none now just made her look all the more breathtaking as she walked down the cemented trail that lay between two sides of an enchanted forest, where tiny shimmering fairies had gathered, sprinkling the surroundings with fairy dust.

"We are gathered here today to unite two souls as one. Do you, James Potter and Lily Evans, join us here of your own free will to acknowledge the eternal bond shared by both of you?"

"I do," James smiled at Lily.

Lily bit her lip. "I do."

"You may face each other and join hands. James you may recite your vows."

"Lily, through all the fighting, pranks, and food fights, I had always known that I wanted you to be by my side for eternity. Here and now I look at you and I whisper to myself 'I don't deserve what she's given to me, I don't deserve her', and I think if I close my eyes you'll disappear and all this will have been a wonderful dream. Still, here you are, standing in front of me, holding my hand with loving tears in your eyes and then I start thinking I captured an angel. I will always love and respect you, as your husband, as my wife, my lover, and my soul mate. All I am and all that I have is yours."

"Lily?"

Tears pierced Lily's eyes as James's words whispered over her body. She sniffled and began to recite her own. "James, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. From that first moment that you kissed me I feared you were too good to be true. When you asked me to be your wife I couldn't believe that someone so passionate and beautiful as you, would want me! You're my knight in shining armor, my dream Renaissance man with eyes that take my breath away, my fantasy lover, and every time I look at you I see a man that took the weight of the world off my shoulders and allowed me to fly. I love you so much James, I was born to love you, and I always will."

"Here before witnesses, James and Lily have sworn their vows towards each other. With this cord, I bind them to those vows," Dumbledore smiled at them as a golden cord wrapped around both Lily and James' hand.

Lily's cheeks streamed with tears as they recited the last of the ceremony. "Heart to thee, body to thee, always and forever, so mote it be."

The crowd cried out in unison, "So mote it be!"

Dumbledore brought his hands together, his blue eyes twinkling with happiness. "You may now kiss your bride James."

James sighed and lifted his hand up to caress the side of Lily's face softly, repeatedly. "I love you," he whispered and bowed his head.

The moment he did Lily saw a silver cord wrap them in pleasure. Lily wrapped her arms around his neck, opening her mouth wider, receiving him with loving joy.

"Time to celebrate!" Sirius bellowed noisily clapping James on the back.

James pulled back, ignoring the cheers and yells of 'congratulations', his whole world was Lily, as he smiled softly down at her, dropping his forehead to hers. "You're mine now," he whispered.

Lily brought her hand to his, entwining them together. "I always was."

::Fades::

"Wow," Hermione's voice shuddered.

She glanced down to see Ron hanging off the side of the couch, snoring peacefully.

Harry shifted his head on Hermione's lap. "Let him sleep. I still want you to read to me though," he whispered trailing his finger up and down her blanket-clad thigh.

Hermione stiffened at the caress. Hot lava began pooling in her stomach and she had to bit her lip to hold back a groan of pleasure. "H-Harry, what are you doing?"

Harry's hand paused as it took a second for what he was doing to register. He jerked his head off of her lap and gave her a sheepish smile. "Sorry! Continue please!" he said moving onto the floor and allowing Hermione to rest on the arm of the couch.

He leaned against the front of it dropping his head down to lie on the cushion.

::Fades::

Lily nervously rubbed her hands together as they walked into the beautifully, yet extremely expensive, decorated hotel room. James glanced up from taking his shoes off and grinned as he watched her hands. He lifted himself up and reached for her. Lily's eyes jerked up and she sucked in a breath.

"Lily, baby, calm down! I'm not going to bite…not unless you want me to anyway!" he grinned and kissed the side of her mouth, "Why don't you go change love?"

She shook her head, grabbed her duffel bag, and ran to the bathroom. The first thing she did when she got in was drop her bag and stare into the mirror. "Get a hold of yourself Lily! Why are you so nervous? He's the love of your life!"

That remark seemed to calm her down as she stripped from her wedding dress and slipped into her silk spaghetti strapped, charmeuse camisole with a lace up front that was made to make men uncomfortable on their wedding night. She nervously glanced at herself in the mirror and bit her lip, praying James would like it. Bending over back into the bag she pulled out her matching silk very short pajama shorts, failing on purpose to grab a pair of underwear.

She took her hair down, pulling out the flowers and leaves. She then shook her head, making her hair look rumpled and sexy all at the same time.

"Well Lily-doll, it's time to make Jamie's eyes bulge out!" she whispered to herself and walked slowly out of the bathroom.

When she walked out the first thing she saw was James pouring sparkling white wine into two wine glasses. "Jamie!" she called.

With a smile set on his face James looked up. "Lil-" his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open.

Lust punched James in the gut as he took in the lace up pajama front and incredibly short shorts. The gap the top made between her breasts flowed all the way to her belly button, showing off her creamy pale stomach.

"You're spilling," Lily, said pleased with his reaction.

James jerked his eyes to hers. "Not yet baby, not yet!"

Lily gave him a questioning exasperated look. "What? Jamie-no! You're spilling the wine!"

He yanked his arm up and glanced down at his drenched pants and tabletop. "Jeez! Lily look what you did!" he grinned teasingly.

Lily brought her hands up to her hips. "What I did?"

"I'm teasing! Let me go change!"

"Why?" Lily asked suddenly getting bold.

James paused in reaching for his bag. "Because I don't want to sit in wet clothes."

Lily bit her lip and glided up to him. "Why do you need clothes at all?" she whispered and started unbuttoning his shirt.

She smiled as she heard his breath quicken. "Lily-" his voice quavered with warning.

"Jamie!" she grinned back pulling his shirt off his sun-kissed shoulders and stomach, and then reaching, slowly, for the buttons of his dress slacks. "I'm still a little nervous," she whispered casting her eyes down to the side, away from what her hands were doing. "But I can't wait to have you anymore," her voice cracked slightly as she pushed his pants and boxer shorts off.

Lily went to move back, but James pulled on her hands, bringing her close to his naked body, but not quite touching. He dropped his forehead to hers and brought his hands up to caress her cheeks, then slowly swept his hands down the sides of her neck to her front.

She gasped as she felt his hand on the tie that held her top together and she placed her hands on his shaking her head. "Not yet."

James gave her a grim look. "Lily, please?"

She lifted her eyes to his, seeing the pleading. "I-I-what if you don't like what you see? I mean we had snogging sessions, but it was all groping through the clothes. You've never seen me naked."

"That's not going to happen!"

"What if you don't like…it when it's done?" her voice trembled.

James snorted and jerked her up. Lily, on instinct, instantly wrapped her legs around his waist. "I promise you love, it'll only make me want you more!"

Lily bent backwards, trusting James to hold her safe as she back bended to grab a glass of wine. James groaned as his hands clutched her hips in place, her back bowed all the way back.

"Got it!" Lily grinned and lifted herself back up.

Her face was flushed as she smiled up at him. "Lily, baby, I love your flexibility, but can we wait for you to do something like after I've already had you? I can't handle it just yet! You make me feel like a hormonal teenager that's about ready to explode in his pants!"

She grinned. "You don't have any pants on!"

James growled as he watched her lift the wine glass to her lips and take a small sip.

"So are you going to undress me or not?" she asked softly.

James grinned and slowly dropped her onto the bed. He pulled the glass of wine out of her hands, took a sip, and placed it on the tabletop. He settled himself between her legs and began trailing kisses along her neck, and in the opening of her pajama top. Lily jerked slightly as his lips brushed the side of her breast. James laughed slightly and began suckling the side that had caused her to jerk. He pulled the lace strings from their holes swiftly, allowing her top to fall open.

Lily lifted her hands up to cover herself but James smacked her hands away, bent down and lapped his tongue around her right nipple, suckling tenderly.

"Oh Jamie!" Lily whispered.

She gasped as she felt her hips lift, her shorts slide down her legs, and James hand slipping up down her stomach. He growled and lifted his head from her breasts.

"What's wrong?" Lily asked softly.

"No knickers on!" he whispered against her belly.

Lily wiggled her hips. "I thought you might like that!"

"You witch!" he teased as he began sliding down her.

Lily's eyes went wide. "What are you doing?"

"Doing something that you'll like!" James grinned wiggling his eyebrows as he kissed her inner thigh.

She jerked. "Hey! No!" she started, but threw her head back as he took her into his mouth. "Oh for the love of…" her words trailed off as her hips began lifting up, rising to the strokes of James tongue pushing inside of her.

She barely managed to hold back a scream as she felt him insert a finger into her, pushing in and out, all the while continuing his tongue movements against her bud. Her hands dropped to his hand, that was working her faster and faster, she pushed, holding her hips closer to his hand continuing her jerking motions.

"Oh yes! Oh Jamie, oh please!" she cried out and threw her head back as the orgasm rippled through her.

James growled as he felt her body trembling with pleasure. He lifted himself up on top of her and lunged into her. "I'm sorry baby, I couldn't wait anymore!" he whispered into her ear as he felt her body stiffen from the pain.

Lily shook her head slightly as the endings of her orgasm rippled through and the pain of James pushing himself into her womanhood, pushing past her barrier, lodging himself into her. "Owe," she whispered into his shoulders as she clutched him tightly.

Lily expected the pain to last through the entire love making, but it slowly started to go away and soon she felt whole, pleasure coursing through her body. She was getting restlessly however, when James still continued to not move. Lily wrapped her arms around his lower back, pushing her hands against his buttocks and raising her hips up gently.

James groaned out. "Don't! Baby, please don't move! You're so tight!" he bit down on her shoulder as spasms ripped through him.

Lily shuddered at the feel of them inside her, but continued to lift her hips up. "I can't help it! They have a mind of their own!" she whispered. "You feel so good inside me!"

His teeth tightened on the patch of skin that he had latched onto. "Lily please! It'll be over before it started!"

Lily lifted his face up as she continued to push her hips up into his. "I don't care, as long as I can see your face."

James gritted his teeth and furiously started pushing into her. Trying with all his might to hold back his orgasm and allow her heaven. He pulled her head to his, never tearing his glance away from her innocent, questioning eyes.

"My stomach is burning," she whispered against his lips as she widened her legs, giving him better access.

James pushed her legs up, making her wrap around his back, as lunged into her, faster and harder. "Oh Lily," he roared out and clutched her to him as he spilled inside of her.

Her walls clutched around him and she watched his face in fascination. He managed to push himself two more times into her, making her wetness gush out around him. Lily's eyes shut and she let pleasure clutch her body as she trembled, shook, and screamed her way to ecstasy.

James collapsed on top of her and Lily wrapped her arms around him, her eyes wide, staring at the ceiling.

"Jamie, I love you," she spoke softly still a bit out of breath.

"I love you more!" he said kissing her neck lovingly.

Lily giggled. "How much more?"

He lifted his head up and grinned down at her. "How 'bout I show you?"

Lily's eyes widened in surprise, "Again?"

James laughed and wiggled his eyebrows. "Naturally!"

::Fades::

"Harry it's midnight! I better get going!" Hermione whispered softly as she disengaged her legs from the tangled blanket.

Harry lifted his head up, his eyes following her as she walked towards the front door. He pulled himself up. "Why don't you just stay here?"

Hermione grinned as she bent down to slide her shoes on. "Because I'm paying to stay at the hotel."

Harry rubbed his hands over his tired face and adjusted his glasses. "So check out tomorrow and stay here!"

Hermione stood up and reached for her black pea coat. "Harry! I can't!"

Harry sighed and reached for her hand, urgency filling his body, "Just stay for tonight then, please? Or at least until we're done with the journal! I need you here!"

Hermione dropped her hand from her coat and gave him a disapproving look. She then folded her arms over her chest and gave him a grim look. "Fine, but I need some pajamas! I can't sleep in non-sleep wear. Where will I be sleeping?"

"With me!" Harry murmured.

Hermione jerked her head up. "What?"

He nervously cleared his throat. "Um-in my bed. I'll sleep in Ron's room, we'll leave him on the couch."

"What nonsense! I'll sleep in Ron's bed, you stay in yours!"

Harry shook his head. "He won't even question the fact that he was on the couch while a beautiful woman was in his bed. He'd go up see you and immediately start-you know!"

Hermione grinned as she saw his cheeks tint pink. "I'll knock some sense into him then!"

"No! I don't want him touching you like that! You'll sleep in my bed and that's that!" Harry said a little too harshly.

Hermione lifted her eyebrows in shock. Harry gave her a dirty look as he realized what he said.

"Damnit!" he whispered viciously.

"Um-" Hermione started, but she cut off her words at the look on Harry's face as he watched her.

"Sorry," he gritted his teeth.

Hermione pushed her hand to her mouth, holding back her laughter. "Harry! It's okay!" her eyes began to water.

"Are you laughing at me, miss I don't write to my best friends for ten years?"

She went up to him and hugged him. "No Harry! I'm sorry I never wrote to you guys! A lot of things happened…me becoming a lawyer for one thing."

Harry grinned. "You're a lawyer?"

Hermione smiled back, pleased. "Yep! I get to research and help people! It's great!"

"You'll have to tell me about it when I'm not on emotion overload!" he smiled. "Come on, let's go get you some pajamas."

They walked up the stairs and through a door in which Hermione assumed was Harry's room. "This is your room?"

"Yeah! Here's a t-shirt and matching shorts!" Harry said as he searched through the drawers.

Hermione glanced at the small shirt he had thrown to her. "Harry this is woman's clothing!"

Harry turned. "Yeah, so?"

"Well, whatever floats your boat I guess," Hermione shrugged and started walking to the bathroom.

Harry pursed his lips. "Very funny! They're yours!"

She paused. "Excuse me?"

"You left them at Hogwarts when you left!"

"And you kept them this long? Gosh, you think they'll still fit me? I thought they looked a bit small! Oh and Harry? Change your bed sheets!"

"Why?"

Hermione turned slightly. "You're a very handsome young man Harry, and I know you do some things in that bed that-"

Harry smacked himself in the head and glared slightly. "Alright! I get it! Go change!"

Hermione giggled and went into the bathroom. Swiftly pulled her clothes off and sliding the beautiful botanical silk shirt on and matching shorts.

"Finished!" Hermione hollered as she opened the door. "Well, I believe when I had this my chest was flat!"

Harry lifted his eyes up and licked his dry lips. "And it's very noticeable that your chest is not flat anymore!"

A blush filled Hermione's cheeks. "I can't believe you said that!"

"Neither can I! The beds all made, see you tomorrow!" Harry rushed out then turned and left.

Hermione shook her head as she dropped into Harry smelling sheets. "This visit is going to be fun!"

To Be Continued…