Unofficial Portkey Archive

Close Your Eyes by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Close Your Eyes

gypsybaby21

I apologize ahead of time for any mistakes.

Chapter Seven: Surprise Visit

Hermione grumbled, scratching her stomach and rubbing her eyes as she got up to answer the door. "Who knocks on peoples doors at one in the morning?"

She was at her flat sleeping very soundly when a loud banging jerked her awake. The first thing she did was grab for Maya's wooden baseball bat, but then rolled her eyes and reached under her pillow for her wand.

"I'm coming!" Hermione cried as the knocking became more insistent.

She'd had a long flight, an even longer next day, and now some jerk was pounding on her door-making a migraine she'd had, before a borderline sleepless, rainy night, worse. She gripped the doorknob with as much viciousness as she could muster and yanked it open.

"WHAT?"

What she saw couldn't have shocked her more. Harry soaked to the bone. His hair drooping down into his eyes, raindrops dripping from the tips, his glasses slightly fogged, and his black trench coat style jacket slicked with water. Hermione shook her head and blinked her eyes as if not believing what she was seeing.

'Hmm, even when he's wet he takes my breath away,' Hermione thought, almost dreamily, to herself. Leaning her head against the door, she frowned at him. "Harry? Um-what are you doing here?"

"Finally!" He cried, his voice bordering with a triumphant tone. "Do you know how long it's taken me to find this flat-which I can't, for the life of me, understand why you live in a flat instead of a house with the salary you make. I have the biggest migraine, my feet hurt-the cab drivers here are…" he paused, unceremoniously licking his lips as he let his eyes travel down her silk, pink robe clad body, "are you going to let me in?"

Hermione, who'd been staring at him with open-mouthed shock, flinched. "Um, well-excuse me. I didn't really expect to see you drenched in front of my doorway at one o'clock in the morning."

Harry frowned and quickly ran a hand through his dripping hair. "Is that what time it is?"

Hermione snorted and ignored his question. "Harry, what are you doing here?"

He shrugged, giving a boyish grin. "I just wanted to see you."

She stared at him disapprovingly and then pulled at his coat. "Come on, we better get you dry."

Hermione shivered slightly as his hand automatically rested against the curve of her waist, following her and yet cradling her at the same time in the palm of his hand.

This is going to be an interesting night.

-----------------

Harry swallowed at the warm heat emanating from underneath her silk robe. He wanted her desperately from the minute she'd swung open the door. It wasn't why he had come. He didn't really know why he had decided to hop onto a plane two hours after Hermione had left.

I felt empty and very, very hungry, for her, for Hermione.

It wasn't why he had come though; it was only a small part. He had just wanted to see her face, run his fingers through her thick mane of hair, whisper in her ear that she was what he'd been waiting for.

"Take off your shirt."

Harry choked, jerking out of his thoughts; he lifted his eyes up and stared at Hermione. "I beg your pardon?"

Hermione raised an eyebrow pushed at his abdomen. "Oh Harry, come on. It's not like I haven't seen your chest before."

Scratched his head and stared up at the ceiling of Hermione's bathroom. The bathroom was very much Hermione's style. A basic tan color, but with a hint of gold sprinkling-the towels that folded on golden stool, the hand cloths that were folded triangular in a midnight blue plate. It was really beautiful, just like Hermione; it was her in every way. The tan color represented her stability and intelligence, the blue plate her loyalty, the gold her playfulness and passion. And she was passionate, most definitely.

"Yeah, when we were at Hogwarts."

"Harry! Stop being an insecure baby and remove your shirt young man, or do I have to do it for you?" Hermione folded her arms over her chest, her robe belt swinging from her jerking motions.

Harry simply stared, shifting on the toilet seat. "Um-"

"All right then," Hermione said, her voice hard and focused as she reached down and yanked the hem of his dark green shirt over his head.

His eyes widened, not from her abrupt motion to remove a piece of his clothing, but from the creamy vision of the upper curve of one breasts peaking through her robe. "Oh Merlin," Harry croaked, gritting his teeth as his black slacks tightened. "Are you naked under that?"

Hermione flinched and fell back a step, blushing, and looking extremely flustered. "If must know yes, I am. I sleep in the nude and I don't usually get loud wake up calls at one o'clock in the morning. I didn't have time to put on any clothes."

Harry bowed his head and bared his teeth as heat overwhelmed him, ruining his demeanor. With desire fierce in his eyes, he glanced back up at her and stood up, lifting his hand to her hair. He gently pushed her hair back, sliding his fingers through, and then roughly jerked her head forward, forcing her whole body to collide with his.

"Ha-" Hermione started, but his mouth stopped her in mid sentence.

Instead of a deep, lust filled kiss as she most likely expected, it was quick, hard, and desperate. "Do you have any idea what you've done me? What you've been doing to me?" Harry growled, leaning down to kiss her forehead, her nose, the side of her mouth, and then pausing, his fingers curling into her hair while his palms cupped her cheeks. "I'm drowning in you Hermione and you don't even know it. When I'm not with you, I'm suffocating. This feelings-it's happening so quick that it's maddening."

Hermione's eyes searched his with a mixture of fear and desire. "I-I'm sorry."

He laughed half-heartedly. "Don't be. I just want you to know that every time I'm with you I lose a little bit of control."

Hermione slide her teeth over her bottom lip. "Really? I mean-you just always seem so-you. You hide it very well then." With her face still locked between his hands, her eyes flickered down and then back up, an uneasiness settling deep within them. "What type of control are you losing?"

"To touch you," he practically cried out, and spoke the rest through gritted teeth. "I want to touch you all time, to taste your lips, to feel your breasts against my chest-what have you done to me?"

Hermione's eyes widened and anger settled in the depths of her eyes. "I'm sorry I've become such a damned inconvenience for you!"

Harry shook his head and leaned forward to kiss her forehead again. "No, 'Mione that's not what I meant."

"Oh? Really, because the way you're describing---"

A grunt-moan of pleasure filled the air, neither one of them knew from whom it came as Harry captured her lips. He forced his tongue into the entrance of her mouth, coaxing her surprised reaction, begging her to continue his tongues desperate thrusts. He let his hands slide through her hair before trailing them down the front of her body. Over her sensitive breasts, over her sides, down her slightly rounded belly, stopping at the tie that held her robe together.

"Hermione," Harry pleaded, pulling back enough to stare her in the eyes. "I want you so bad. Please-"

Hermione smiled softly and lifted a finger up to his lips. "We've both waited too damn long."

Harry grinned and tugged the tie, pushing the silk against her body as her robe parted open. A deep groan escaped Harry's mouth at the sight of her and he dropped his mouth to her rosy nipples, encompassing it between his lips.

Hermione gave a kittenish grunt of pleasure at his swirling and suckling. "Mm," she gasped, her hands sliding down his chest and stopping at the buttons on his slacks.

"Take them off," he whispered between the valley of her breasts, his voice tinged with desperation.

She slide the first button out of its hole, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as Harry sucked harder on her breasts, his hands going behind her back, gripping her arse tightly. Hermione cursed as her hands faltered, causing her knuckles to brush up against Harry's arousal.

It was too much. It was like she couldn't get his slacks off fast enough. Her body was going into overdrive. She wanted to scream from the pain and pleasure of it all.

Harry pulled back and continued what Hermione had started, doing in faster. He quickly discarded his slacks and flipped her, pushing her hard up against the bathroom door. He wrapped one of her legs around his hips. Her other leg was next to his, on her tiptoe, trying desperately to push herself against him.

Without warning Harry pushed himself inside her. Hermione screamed, his eyes widened and he dropped his head into her shoulder, biting it on a deep, long groan at the feel of her walls grasping around him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he whispered, trying to calm his breathing.

She dropped her head back against the curve of the door, a tear dropping down her cheek. "Tell you what? That I, Hermione Granger, had a girlish fantasy about losing her virginity to the only man she's ever loved? That I wanted to save myself, untouched, for you? I didn't think you'd care really."

Harry sighed and rubbed his cheek along the column of her neck. "You wrong. I care, so much more than you'd expect. I can't believe you'd do this though. I just don't see how someone could deny themselves the pleasure of making love-or sex," he whispered softly, running his hand down her extended leg, cupping her thigh and lifting it up to join her other leg that was still comfortably wrapped around his waist.

She grimaced from the movement and gripped onto his shoulders, dropping her cheek against the back of his head. While he walked towards the room they had gone through to get to her bathroom, he continued to tell her his feelings.

"I'm so grateful. I always knew you were strong, you've just proved it to me ten fold. I just wish I could have been as strong," he whispered as he got to his knees on her bed, which, he mused to himself, was covered with a gold comforter, and crawled up the length of it, settling her bare back against the cool cloth.

Harry slowly lifted his hips, almost pulling fully out of her, and then pushing back in. Hermione gasped at the sudden movement, her heels digging into his back, her teeth biting deep into her lip at the foreign body part inside of her. "Ah," she hissed as he continued the move.

Harry's eyes softened, "Does it still hurt?"

She hiccupped through a gasp and nodded. "Just a little."

He brushed his hand against her face and lowered his mouth to hers, darting his tongue out to lick her swollen bottom lip. He stopped his hip movements, settling his body against hers, resting some of his body weight against his forearms that were placed on either side of her head. "Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are? You're like the reincarnation of Aphrodite. I look into your eyes and I melt," Harry groaned as he felt her body soften, causing more of her juices to produce around him, making less restraint. "The things I want to do to your body-oh, you are a goddess that I plan on worshipping all night. I know follow the religion Hermione-ism."

"Harry!" Hermione chuckled breathlessly.

"Hermione, you never really knew how beautiful you were to me, and I never took the time to tell you. I'm telling you know and I won't stop ever," he spoke seductively. He next movements startled Hermione into silence as he flipped over onto his back, pushed her legs so that she rose up on her knees, straddling his thighs. Still buried inside of her, he clutched her hips and spoke with breathless anticipation. "Ride me Hermione."

Hermione grunted and fell foreword as Harry jerked her hips, making him growl with pleasure. "H-Harry I don't think-um, oh wow," she moaned, her back arching, her hips unconsciously joining the rolling of Harry's.

"That's it baby," Harry panted, trying hard not to dig his fingers into her hips. He slid one of his hands up her side, over the curve of her neck, and shoved his fingers into her hair, pulling her down for a deep kiss. "Faster," he whispered against her lips, all the while helping assisting her in moving faster.

Hermione dropped her hands up above his shoulders, her eyes gazing deeply into his, her hair draping on either side of his face, swaying back and forth at their moderately fast movements. She bit her lip and gasped into his face, dropping her forehead against his. "Oh Harry, mm," she cried, grinding her teeth.

Harry clenched his teeth as he felt his orgasm building. "Merlin, Hermione, I'm coming," he whispered harshly, wrapping his arms around her waist, jerking her to him, his movements become more erratic by the second. Giving one last hard thrust, a thrust so hard it shoved her forward, pushing her chest into his face, he came-harder than he had ever done before and it was pure bliss.

When he finally came back around the first thing he noticed was Hermione sitting straight up, still intimately joined to him, with a Cheshire grin across her face. "Mm, I like your face when you come. It's very delicious."

Harry snorted and smacked her arse. "You little vixen, just you wait," he warned and flipped her onto her back. He slid down her body and pulled draped her legs over his shoulders.

Hermione grunted with the sudden movement and gasped. "Harry-no! I've read about this and how it can be," she paused her eyes wavering, "unpleasant for-"

"In no way with this be unpleasant for me. I bet you taste like ambrosia," he whispered kissing her inner thigh. "If I drink of you do you think I'll become a god? So that I could be worthy of my goddess?"

Hermione's blushed, her cheeks turning a vicious red. "Harry," she spoke coolly.

"Shh," he hushed her and gently placed a kiss against her swollen nether lips.

------------------

"That was amazing," Hermione whispered, her voice filled with awe.

Harry grinned with boyish pride as he crawled up beside her, curling his arm across her stomach, and resting his head against her right breast. "It was wasn't it?"

Hermione, running her fingers repeatedly through his hair, frowned up at the ceiling. "We just took a really big leap didn't we?"

Harry sighed and snuggled deeper into her and the covers. "A much needed leap if you ask me."

"I guess the whole courting thing is out of the picture now," Hermione chuckled. "I'm sorry."

"Trust me, I'm not complaining!"

Hermione grinned as she felt his smile against her stomach. This was going to be a very fun night…morning.

Ugh-the world will just have to wait until I've had my fill of Harry James Potter.

To Be Continued…

I don't have much to say about this chapter. I think it's one of those 'you either like it, or hate' chapters. I'm sure some people will think the sex was too soon, and some will think it was too fluffy. Anyhow-thanks for being patient with me and I hope everyone was somewhat pleased with this chapter.