Unofficial Portkey Archive

Summer Bliss by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Summer Bliss

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys. Here's a fic I've been meaning to post. I finished it before book 5 came out, and it's not really much of a plot kind of fic. Just something fun and fluffy. The chapters won't be too long, but I'll update frequently. Probably every day or twice a day depending on the feedback I get. I mention Sirius in this fic, but it's nothing big enough to change. So let's just pretend that he comes back or something. Like I said, it's not a big deal. This story is mostly about Harry and Hermione, plus Ron and one of my own characters later in the story. Anyway, hope you like. I'll try and post more of Four of Hearts after work today if I can. Latas!

Sumer Bliss

Chapter 1

Harry Potter stiffened when he felt the female presence behind him and when a pair of soft hands covered his green eyes the world went dark. He didn't know where he was, but at this point it didn't matter. All he cared about was the woman behind him. "Cho?" he finally whispered as he tried to turn to face his girlfriend.

"Shhh," she whispered and pressed the front of her body against his back to prevent him from turning around. "Don't talk."

His breath caught in the back of his throat when he felt her press herself against him. He was confused, because Cho seemed to have grown a few inches. It felt unfamiliar...it felt wonderful. Her hands were still over his eyes and so all he saw was blackness. She smelled of roses.... mixed with sunlight. He never noticed her scent before. Something was wrong, but yet he couldn't deny the pleasure he was feeling.

"Close your eyes," she said huskily in his ear and he trembled when she nibbled at his earlobe. "Are they close, baby?"

He only nodded, because when he opened his mouth to speak, no words came out. He then felt her hands slip away from his eyes and even though he was desperate to open them, he kept them shut as promised. Her hands traveled down his neck and then over his shoulders and he bit his lip when she started to trail kisses along his neck. That's when he realized he was shirtless. He could feel her warm hands and soft mouth burning his bare skin. Her hands were on his waist now and then circled around his torso before grazing his flat stomach. "Baby, you're killing me," he groaned while she was now kissing his shoulder.

"I just love these little freckles on your shoulder," she whispered as she slowly moved around until she was facing him. "They're so adorable."

"Can I open my eyes now?" he pleaded as he finally lifted his hands and rested them on her slim waist. He pressed his hands firmly against the small of her back, bringing her up against his hard body.

She let out a seductive laugh. "No, not yet," she said as her hands traveled up his arms and then linked around his neck. She leaned up on her toes and kissed the tip of his chin, then grazed them against his chiseled jaw. "I want to kiss you first," she said as her fingers ran over his bottom lip. "I always wondered what it would be like to kiss these lips."

"Baby, what are you talking about," he groaned as he tried to find her mouth with his own, but failed. "You've kissed me be...."

"Shh," she said as she placed a finger against his lips to quite him. "Enough talking. Kiss me, Harry."

"Thought you'd never ask," he whispered before he swooped his head towards hers, slamming his mouth firmly against hers. He groaned in shock at the first touch of her lips. He and Cho had kissed before this, but it had never been this good. There was something about it that made his heart race and his body react. He cupped the back of her neck before finally prying her lips with his tongue, seeking past them and into her sweet mouth. His fingers clutched handfuls of her long hair, not even realizing that Cho had short hair, instead of soft flowing hair he was touching now. She held on tight to him as he kissed her frantically, her tongue slid across his over and over again as the kiss continued to grow more passionate.

Harry couldn't seem to get enough of her. No matter how close he pulled her to him, how deeply he kissed her; it was never enough to satisfy him. He found himself backing her up, both of them shuffling together with their lips still locked, until suddenly they fell backwards on to a bed. Harry's eyes were still closed as he loomed over her, kissing her sweetly as he let all his weight on her. It was the most wonderful feeling Harry had ever experienced. He wanted to know who this woman was; he needed to know the identity of his dream girl. He finally pulled away from his mouth, but only to move his lips to her neck. "Can I open my eyes now?" he asked as he nuzzled her neck.

"Yes," she whispered. "Yes, you can open your eyes."

Harry opened his eyes while his face was still buried against her neck. He kissed her soft skin before slowly pulling away to look at the face that haunted his dreams. His heart dropped and his eyes widened when he saw the familiar face gazing up at him. "Hermione?"

She smiled slyly at him. "Uh huh," she said as she cupped the back of her neck. "Now come back down here and kiss me again."

Harry felt her pull his head closer and closer to her until....


Harry gasped as he woke up his body sprang up from the bed like a spring. His sheets were tangled up in his legs and he was dripping with sweat. He breathed deeply, trying desperately to get his breath back. "Hermione?" he said out loud in the dark.

No one answered back.