Unofficial Portkey Archive

Summer Bliss by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Summer Bliss

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys, this isn't too long, but the fic is almost over and I wanted to stretch it out a bit. Hope you enjoy itJ

Chapter 13

The summer days flew by and before they knew it, Harry's birthday was just around the corner. The plan was to head back over to Janey's place, where they could eat and hang out all night. Harry was thrilled; it was the first time he actually had something fun to do for his birthday.

Harry's Hogwarts letter arrived, as well as Hermione's, which didn't surprise either of them. Dumbledore knew where everyone was during the summer. "I'm so pumped we got Head Boy and Girl," Harry said with a grin. "We have our private common room ya know," he added with a wink.

"We do, don't we," she said with a smile. "That'll be fun."

"Very," he said as he kissed her. He then stood back and looked down at her and all of the sudden he had this itch...this NEED to draw her, to make her come to life on paper. "Mione...I want to draw you."

She blinked. "Huh?"

"You look beautiful...and the lighting coming from the windows is perfect," he said as he tilted her chin up with his fingers. "I want you on the bed, sprawled out..."

"Harry, are you insane!" she yelled mortified. "I'm not going to pose for you."

"Why not? You're my girlfriend...I want to draw you...I like to draw pretty things, you know."

"I'm not a vase," she grumbled.

Harry chuckled and then went to the bed and stripped off his comforter threw it on the floor. "Harry, what are you..." He then tore off his white sheet and handed it to her and she took hit hesitantly. "What am I suppose to do with this?"

"Wear it," he said with a broad grin.

"Wear it? Just this?"

"Uh huh...don't worry, I'll make sure I cover all the important parts."

She blushed. "Harry, I dunno..."

"Pleeease," he begged as he pulled her up against him and kissed her softly. "For me?" He kissed her again, then another time as he felt her start to melt.

"Mmmm, all right, all right," she said giving in. "But no peep show, got it?"

"Promise....I'll have to wait and draw you naked in the future."

She couldn't help but laugh, he made her feel so comfortable, even when talking about drawing her naked. "One day," she said. "For now though...turn around."

"Yes mam," he said as he turned around and spent the time sharpening his drawing tools while she got ready.

I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought as she crawled into bed with the sheet over her as her nerves started jumble. Here I am, lying naked under a white sheet, while the boy I love is about to draw me! I must be crazy

"You ready?" Harry asked.

She sighed. "Ready as I'll ever be."

Harry turned around and moved his desk chair over next to the bed and set his sketchbook on top of it. "Now, I'm going to reposition the sheets a little."

"Excuse me," she said as she clutched them to her chest.

"Trust me, I'm not going to peak or do anything like that....now roll onto your side....right like that." He then went over and bunched up the sheet down by her legs so her long limbs would be exposed. "Now, hook your top leg over," he said as he touched her calf to help her. "Like that, don't move."

"What do you want me to do with my hands?" she asked a little unsure.

"Prop your head with one," he said and when she did so, he ran his fingers through her hair, shifting it so it would cascade around her. "You're gorgeous....okay one last thing." He then grabbed handful of sheets in the middle and looked like he was going to take the whole sheet off of her, so Hermione protested. "It's okay, trust me," he said and then pulled the sheet over her torso, so that her stomach was exposed, but her chest and hips were still covered. "There....perfect."

"Wow...you got some imagination, Harry," she said amazed as she studied her position. She was still covered, but showed enough skin to where it was still provocative.

"The subject brings it out of me," he said as he sat down on the chair and got ready. "Tilt your chin up a bit...that's it. Try to stay still."

"After this, you're giving me a full body massage, I'm quite sure my muscles will be aching after this."

He grinned never leaving his eyes off the paper. "I'll be happy to oblige, Granger." His eyes flickered back to her and the paper as his clever hands magically made her appear on the paper. "You have a beautiful mouth," he said as he shaped her full lips onto the paper. "I noticed this last time I drew you."

"Last time?" she asked. "You've drawn me before?"

"Guilty. When I talked on the phone with you early this summer, I drew you...from a memory to one of the dreams I've had of you."

She blushed. "I'd love to see it."

"Okay, I'll show you later...now, I want you to move your free arm over to your hip and lazily drape it over."

"Like this?" she asked as she moved her arm.

"Exactly...you're an expert. Ever think of becoming a model?"

She snorted a laugh. "Yeah right, I can just see it now, walking down the catwalk and then I trip on my heels and fall on my face. No thanks."

Harry chuckled lightly as he stopped to smudge one of her curves. "You'll just be my personal model then. Maybe this year, I can draw you wearing nothing but your Gryffindor cloak."

"Harry!" she said with a laugh.

He shrugged giving her a mischievous grin. "Just a suggestion."

She laughed, but on the inside she was thinking that she might very well have done it if he asked her. "Are you almost done?"

"Don't rush me, you're too perfect to rush."

"Are you trying to flatter me?" she asked as she felt her muscles start to ache....her neck was killing her.

"Maybe, is it working?"

"A little," she admitted. "You have a very serious look on your face....is sketching still just a hobby for you?"

"If you had asked me that twenty minutes ago, I wouldn't have had a clue, but now....drawing you, I know that it's not just a hobby. I'm going to keep practicing, maybe sell a few paintings."

"Magical or Muggle?"

"Both," he said after pondering. "We'll see though, I might not be good enough. I'm having a hard time capturing your beauty."

"There you go with the flattery again."

"Sorry, I can't help it when I'm around you....almost done, just last finishing touches."

Hermione continued to watch him as he finished up. She liked the way his bangs would fall into his eyes and he would annoyingly push them aside, as if they were interfering. He occasionally would stick his tongue out the corner of his mouth then squint his eyes and you could tell he was in his own little zone. She was finding him incredibly attractive, lying here half naked watching him. Normally, she would have thought she'd be embarrassed, but she wasn't. She was at perfect ease.

"There....I'm done," he said with a heavy sigh as he looked at it and watched it come to life. Nothing moved much since she was still while he drew her, but occasionally she would smile our laugh from the conversation they had.

"Can I see?" she asked slowly getting up, gripping the sheet securely around her.

Harry got up and sat next to her, holding out the picture. "Doesn't do you justice but...."

"No, Harry," she said as she looked at the picture of herself. "It's perfect....it's incredible, you made me look so...so...exotic."

"I just drew what I saw," he said as he leaned into her and kissed her bare shoulder.

"It's an amazing talent," she said as she finally looked over at him and kissed his lips sweetly. "Promise me you'll never quit."

"I promise," he said and kissed her back just as sweetly. "Now, I believe I owe you a back rub."

She smiled against his lips. "Mmm, you sure do. Let me just get dressed and..."

"No, no, no...you're getting a full out body massage," he said as he got up. "Go on, lay on your stomach."

"Now? But..."

"The sheets covering you. Trust me, you won't regret this."

"All right," she said as she laid back down on the bed rolling onto her stomach. She folded her arms under the pillow and laid her cheek against it and sighed sleepily. "I might fall asleep on you."

"Go right ahead," he said as he sat down next to her hips and slowly pulled the sheet down to her lower back. He ran his hands over her shoulders. "I'm going to start here and work my way down...all the way to your toes."

"Mmm....sounds heavenly," she said and moaned in pleasure when he began to knead her aching neck. "You have wonderful hands."

"I'm very clever with them," he said as he continued to massage her neck and shoulders. "Now be quiet and relax. No talking....just feel."

"Okay," she whispered as she closed her eyes and concentrated on the feel of his warm hands pressing against her muscles. She shivered when he moved to her back, pressing his fingers a little harder as her whole body tingled with pleasure.

Her skin was so soft. Like satin. He couldn't get over how perfect she was....how did he not see it before? This woman...this beautiful woman lying before him had been right in front of his eyes all along and he didn't even know it. He sighed as he scooted down and moved to her legs, which by the way went on for miles. She had killer legs. He found himself studying every inch of her as his hands traveled down her body. He fell in love with every crease...every freckle....and that sexy butterfly, it about killed him. Harry was just finishing up massaging her feet when he noticed that her breathing was deep...she had fallen asleep.

He smiled softly as he sat up and pulled the sheet down her legs and then up over her shoulders. He got the comforter he threw on the floor and flung it open before gently laying it over her. He sat on the bed and brushed a strand of hair away before leaning down and kissing her cheek. "Love you," he said softly and then got up and walked out of his room so she could sleep peacefully.