Unofficial Portkey Archive

Summer Bliss by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Summer Bliss

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys. I'm going to go ahead and say that this is a really short chapter, but don't worry, the next one will be really long. I'll probably post the next chapter tomorrow morning, so you won't have to wait long. But just letting you know right now this is just a short snippet, almost an extension of the previous chapter.

Also, just have to say one thing and defend myself. Someone told me on the reviews that they weren't going to finish reading this because it's too Americanize, so I wanted to say I'm sorry for that. I am an American, I can't help it. And maybe those of you who don't live in America knew this, but even the real Harry Potter books are Americanize so we can understand them. So, that's all I wanted to say.

Chapter 8

Harry won the first round, then Hermione and Harry went a round and surprisingly Hermione won, only because a motorcycle trashed Harry's car right before the finish line. "I won! Wahoo!" Hermione cheered as she held up her hands in victory.

"That was so unfair, I want a rematch," Harry pouted as he tried to grab Hermione's controller.

"No, no.fair is fair," she taunted as she held out her controller out of his reach. "Janey's next."

"Fine," he sighed as he sat up and changed places with Janey.

"You totally got beat by a girl," Ron snickered who was sitting next to him on the bed.

Harry replied by slugging him on the arm and then continued to watch the girls' game. They talked and played for a good hour or so, swapping turns and playing a different game once one got bored. Janey couldn't help but look at Ron every chance she got. He was so adorably sweet, not to mention he looked pretty cute as well. At her school, none of the boys gave her a second look, Ron however laughed and smiled at her...he made her a part of the group and never singled her out. None of them did.

After getting tired of video games, they all decided to pop in a video to watch. Just when the movie was about to start however, the sound of the front door opening made them all jump up. "Oh crap, what time is it?!" Janey asked frantically.

"Close to five," Ron said.

"Oh no, I should have left by now, my parents are gonna know I faked it!" she said and started for the door. "I have to..."

"Harry!" a voice bellowed from downstairs.

It was his uncle and soon after they heard him coming out the stairs. "Oh no! What do I do?"

Harry looked around his room and then walked over to the closet grabbing her hand. "Here, in the closet...you too Ron."

"Me?? Why me?" he asked when Harry tugged him into the back of his small closet.

"Because my uncle barely let me have Hermione stay here and if he catches me, he might send her away...now quiet!" He turned to Janey and gently helped her into the closet with Ron, before finally closing the door.

Ron sucked in a breath as his back was flat up against the wall. Harry's shirts that were hung, were all up in his face and to make matters worse, Janey was practically glued to his body. Who was this girl and where exactly did she come from? He wasn't attracted to her, at least he didn't think so. She was a sweet girl, but he didn't have any feelings for her the way he did for Lavender. She did have a pretty smile though....and he now knew that she actually had a body underneath her baggy clothes she wore. From the feel of it against him, he could tell it was a very nice looking body as well. Oh bloody hell, this is not the time, he thought as he closed his eyes and rested the back of his head.

"Ron, are you...."

He didn't let her finish, he immediately placed a hand over her mouth and pulled her tighter against him when Harry's door flew open. "What is going on here?" his voice bellowed.

"Nothing, Uncle Vernon," the heard Harry's voice say.

"I heard a ruckus!" he said. "What were you doing?"

"Er...wrestling!" Hermione finally said.

"Wrestling?"

"Yeah, wrestling...just a game we play," Harry said innocently. "We'll try to keep it down."

"You better...."

Janey stopped listening after that, he could hear him still yelling, but didn't' pay attention. She had never been this close to a boy before...ever. She was pressed up against Ron's VERY hard body, with one hand over her mouth, and the other against the small of her back. A part of her wanted Harry's uncle to quickly wrap it up and get out, and the other part wanted this moment to last as long as it could.

Finally, the door slammed and moments later the closet door swung open. Ron immediately removed his hand from his mouth, and placed both hands on her hips before slowly turning her to walk out of the closet. Ron stepped out after her, his body still tingling from the places her body touched. "That was uneventful," he muttered.

"Sorry guys, hope it wasn't to bad for ya," Harry said.

"I need to go home right away, before my parents get back."

"Don't worry, we'll distract them while you slip out," Harry said and then turned to Ron. "Er...Ron, you just wait here and we'll let you slip out after."

"Right," he said with a nod knowing he meant to apparate back to the Burrow once they left. "I'll just wait. Um...it was nice meeting you, Janey."

She blushed a little. "You too, Ron."

Ron stuffed his hands in his pockets when he watched his friends leave. He found himself hoping that that wasn't he last time he'd see sweet and shy Miss Janey.