Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Elvin Bride by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Elvin Bride

gypsybaby21

Chapter Ten:

Draco jerked awake at the high-pitched squeal he heard from his bathroom.

"No! This cannot be happening!" Ginny screamed.

"Ginny, what's wrong?"

A blonde haired flushed elf stormed out of the bathroom in a wild rage. "My hair! It turned blonde again!"

Draco bit his lip, held back a laugh, and pulled himself up from the bed, wrapping the sheet around his waist. "I think it's trying to tell you something."

Ginny glanced at him through strands of stray hair that had flipped into her face and glared, wrinkling her nose in distaste. "Don't you say it Draco Malfoy!"

Draco smirked and sauntered lazily over to her. He cupped the side of her cheek and caressed gently. "Blondes are-"

Ginny pushed her finger over his mouth, stopping his words, and knew as soon as she did it that it was a mistake. They were so close that their noses were gently brushing. Ginny shuddered, dropping her eyes, and turning her face into Draco's caress upon her cheek.

She gently kissed the palm of his hand and pulled away.

"I'm still a bit awkward," Ginny giggled nervously.

Draco's eyes had darkened and with each step Ginny took away, Draco retraced until she was pressed against the wall behind her. "There's nothing awkward about you. I promise," he whispered softly as he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her body into his.

Ginny grunted and rested her arms on his hips, lifting her head up smiling at him. "I meant awkward in the sense that 'this' happened too fast."

Draco raised his eyebrow in question. "Having regrets?"

Ginny vehemently shook her head 'no'. "Oh NO!"

She looked so serious about it that Draco dropped his head down into her shoulders and bit her neck to keep from laughing out. "So what then?" he whispered up in her ear.

"I just…like two days ago, even a day ago, we hated each other. Now we're all hugs and kisses," she spoke breathlessly turning her neck towards his mouth as he traced one of her blue veins with his tongue.

Draco grunted in understanding. "Anything I can do to make you not awkward about us?" His voice hoarse, yet soft and seductive as he lifted his face up to gaze into her eyes, and moved closer as if going to kiss her.

Ginny lifted her face in anticipation for the kiss, but when Draco made no attempt to kiss her she opened her eyes and her breath caught. She never really realized how beautiful his eyes were, how intense, focused, dangerously seductive those blue speckled gray orbs that twinkled when he was amused. Those very same eyes searched hers.

"Your eyes are so beautiful," Ginny sighed and clutched both sides of his face with her hands, bringing his lips to hers.

It was a soft kiss, short, sweet, so much in fact that it made Ginny's heart flutter in unison with Draco's. Ginny pulled him closer to her, gently nudging her hips into his causing him to grunt with pleasure. Draco shoved his hands into her back pocket and clutched her bottom, pulling her up so that Ginny had no choice but to wrap her legs around his hips. Ginny cried out and her hips jerked into Draco's so hard that he almost lost his balance. She dropped her head back as he trailed butterfly kisses down the column of her throat.

"Draco, we-um-" Ginny shook her head to clear it, damn her elf senses. Why did they have to be heightened? "We have to go! Today's the day we leave to go to Elf Town."

Draco pulled back slowly, his eyes holding an evil challenging glint. "They can wait," he growled out as he, with one hand, pulled her shirt up over her head followed by her bra.

He dropped his head and sucked on the side of her breast. Biting her bottom lip to hold back her gasp, Ginny slid down his front and walked backwards, her body protesting every inch of the way. "No, they can't." she grinned and bent down pulling her bra and shirt back on.

Draco growled a dangerous, frustrated growl that sent shivers down Ginny's back. He curled his fingers into the front of her jeans and tugged gently. "Ginny…"

She smiled, leaned forward, and bit his lip roughly. "Later! Let memories of our first time swamp my thoughts and make me giddy, then for sure I'll want you all night and morning."

He frowned and wrapped his hand around the back of her head, pulling her to him so that their noses brushed softly against each other. "Be ready for a long night then!"

Ginny pinched his arse cheek. "You better be ready. I'm gonna wear you out!"

"I'll be looking forward to it," Draco smirked as he watched her walk out of his room-no their room.

****

"We have to WALK?" Hermione screamed at the train conductor.

He sighed, irritated. "Yes, I'm sorry, but the rest of the way is enchanted and only living, breathing things can go through. We don't have any horses or camels on board, so I'm afraid you'll have to walk from here. The professor was kind enough to provide enchanted maps that will speak to you when you are lost. It can tell you exactly where you are at any time. Now, if you'll excuse me-and you all get off-I have other passengers to take to their destinations. Have a good day," he grinned and pushed them out the door.

"Of all the-" Hermione started.

Cela gritted her teeth. "Just don't, it's not going to help matters any."

Ginny smiled. "Well it can't be too far, I mean Professor Dumbledore wouldn't have let us come had he known we would have had to walk very far. So really, how far can Elf Town be?"

"If you walk non-stop, day and night throughout the obstacles of the forever changing forest you will make it to Elf Town in a week," the map jolted in Hermione's hands.

Harry's mouth dropped.

"A-a week?" Ron cried out in distress. "Day and night walking? We have to stop for sleep, food, and other things."

Ginny nodded in agreement. "Yes, most definitely 'other things'!"

As everyone turned to stare at her, Ginny realized what she'd said and her eyes widened. Slightly backing up she snuck a glance towards Draco who was licking his lips trying to hold back a laugh. She felt her face turn hot with embarrassment and she backed up fully behind Draco, his broad masculine shoulders sheltering her from the shocked, Harry and Hermione, and angry, Ron and Cela, gazes.

"Cela, why didn't you tell us?" Hermione glared.

Cela lifted her eyebrow in irritation. "I thought you knew everything," she scoffed.

Hermione growled. "I don't know everything, I'm just studious."

"I don't travel this way. I travel between time and space, which only elves can do. So technically I only know about certain areas and have never been anywhere in these woods."

"Okay map, so how long will it take for seven hours of sleep, plus an extra three for eating, resting, and freshening up?" Ron asked.

"If you were to take my first suggestion it would take one-hundred and sixty-eight hours however, with the new question and subtraction of ten hours a day it will take two-hundred and thirty-eight hours."

"Wow, almost two weeks," Hermione commented as she began pulling her bags off her shoulders.

"'Mione, what are you doing?" Ron asked exasperatingly.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Honestly Ron, weren't you paying attention? Anything that isn't living can not cross the border line."

Draco's eyebrows lifted suggestively as he glanced at Ginny then frowned as he shifted his eyes towards the others, mainly Cela. "Ginny has a beautiful body, but I'm not willing to let all of you see her," he stated simply.

"No one said anything-" Cela started angrily.

Draco glared viciously. "Nothing living can go through that. Clothes are not living."

Hermione's face paled. "Oh dear Merlin," she gasped, "he's right."

Ginny glanced back and forth between Hermione and Draco. "So what, are you saying we can't wear clothes through that barrier?"

"Clothes are allowed, but nothing else, including jewelry, body markings, fake hair-"

"B-body markings?" Ginny asked hesitantly.

"Yes. If you have any body markings go to those two oak trees and scan yourself through. The marking will instantly be removed along with all the effects if it perhaps might be magically spelled to you. Three of us already need to do this."

"Three? Who are the other two that have tattoos?" Ginny asked glancing around.

"I have a Tautha De Dannan information book inscribed on my ankle. It's been quite useful these last couple of weeks actually. I enchanted it so that all I have to do is say what I'm looking for, under this topic of course, and the page will lift from my ankle in full reading material. When I'm finished I just simply say 'back to the book'."

"Can anyone do it?" Harry asked grinning at Hermione with pride.

Hermione bit her lip and bowed her head at his silent praising look. "Yea-huh."

"We should start scanning," Draco murmured under his breath as he walked towards the trees.

Ginny frowned and hobbled up to him, trying to get a piece of gravel that had made its way into her shoe. "I didn't see any tattoos on you-and I saw A LOT of you."

Ron gagged and bowed his head. "I think I'm going to be sick."

Cela 'hmmed' in agreement, "That makes two of us."

"It's invisible, one that I'd rather not talk about at the moment."

Ginny slung her arm through his as they walked through the trees together, Hermione only a step behind them. She felt a slight sensation on her chest as she walked through the space between the two evergreen trees and whispered softly to him, "At the moment? So that means you will tell me when you're ready?"

"Perhaps," he spoke back, equally as soft as her whisper.

Ginny stood next to Draco in shock as they walked out from the trees and a huge emptiness engulfed her being. Her lower lip trembled into a pout. "I don't want to walk," her voice quavered.

Draco gasped softly as he clutched his head.

"What's wrong?" Ginny asked as she lifted her fingertips to his forehead.

Sphuzzz.

Ginny jolted slightly as white blue hot lightening traveled from his forehead into her fingertips. It wasn't like the last time when they had touched skin to skin, it was more powerful, more mind boggling, so much more intense that Ginny felt like she'd explode. Draco's eyes lifted up in shock and wonderment. Ginny's knees began to weaken and soon she found herself being cradled in Draco's supportive arms…her knees had given out.

"What's happening to them?" Ron whispered to Hermione.

"The body marking of the necklace on the young maidens chest dimmed the effect of the real life-mate principle, because the necklace was only meant to find a soul-mate. The young man was lucky to find a life within a soul," the map informed.

"The marking dulled their responses to each other?" Harry asked softly.

"Yes."

Cela bit her tongue. "Which means when we go through The Lusty Forest they'll be going at it tripled H's…the hard, hot, and heaviness of sex."

"Precisely," the map replied.

Harry took a deep breath. "So if it wasn't for the necklace they'd be together no matter what because when they touch that happens?"

"No, because a supernatural happening must intervene in some way for the human or in your case Wizard, to feel the jolts. Connections are made, however, not as intensely if, lets say ones blood got mixed with a fairy, vampire, or werewolf."

"Oh," Harry replied, his voice filled with relief as he gave a glance towards Hermione.

Hermione shuffled her feet and frowned at Cela. "The Lusty Forest?"

Cela glanced up, her eyes flashing in amusement. "Yep, so I suggest baby-making activity protection!"

"And when do we go there?" Ron asked grinning evilly.

Cela snorted and rolled her eyes. "Don't sound so excited-well maybe you should be a bit," she added suddenly as a strange expression crossed her face. "Hmm, threesome," she murmured.

Ron blinked his eyes. "What was that?"

"Nothing! Ginny-love, do you think you can manage to tear yourself away from him long enough t-"

Ginny pulled back slightly from her tight hold on Draco, her eyes casting down to stare intently at her hands. "Sorry."

Draco shoved his hands into her hair and gave her a soft, yet intense kiss, forcing her to make eye contact. "Don't be sorry."

"I feel really strange," Ginny whispered leaning her forehead against his.

Draco gritted his teeth as jolts shot through him. He brushed his thumbs along her temple soothingly.

"You guys heard what the map said right?" Hermione called over.

"I heard it," Draco grunted.

"What did it say?" Ginny asked.

Draco was hurry to answer the question. "Nothing."

Hermione squinted her eyes in disapproval, "Draco-"

"Oh Merlin, do not say my name," he growled in disgust.

Ginny glared and smacked him in the head. He snapped at her fingers when she went to flick his lips in anger. Ginny pulled away, not as irritated as she'd been, and smiled gently before getting up. "We better get going," she spoke softly sweeping the dirt from her bottom.

Draco licked his lips as he watched Ginny walk towards the silver-blue watered borderline. She, cautiously, stuck her hand through and grimaced.

"Ew, its jelly-ish," she shivered in disgust.

She wasn't too happy about going through a jelly wall borderline when she could just stay here, in the middle of a beautiful mountain area filled with evergreen trees and the beautiful colored sky. The borderline wasn't see-through, so they could very well be going into hell.

"Nonsense love," Cela smiled and patted Ginny on the back.

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Cela, I wish you'd stop that."

Cela grinned softly as she stepped closer to Ginny, letting her hand travel down Ginny's black Shetland wool turtleneck sweater. She stiffened, then shook her head and laughed as she felt Cela's hand insert into the back pocket of her low rise, waist hugging, flared jeans.

"It would do you good to remove your hand from her back pocket," Draco spoke with a hint of maliciousness.

"Why does this irritate you so?" Cela questioned, her eyes slowly starting to show that she was getting angered. "Any normal man would be turned on by it."

"He probably views you as a threat, after all Ginny, because she's an elf has sexual emotions or feelings towards other elves. He's not one to share," Hermione commented, smiling at her.

"He can't share something that doesn't 'belong' to him," Ginny sneered.

Draco gave her a pained look. "You are mine Ginny."

Ginny stared at him in shock. Clicking her tongue she shook her head. "You don't own me-and if I want to allow Cela's hand into my back pocket then that's my decision. If it doesn't bug me in no way should it bug you!"

Draco gritted his teeth. "Whatever," he said and walked through the jelly textured wall.

To Be Continued…

Sorry it took so long, but I did have a good excuse, you know with my house catching on fire and all! Anyhow thanks for being patient! ~Aya