Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Elvin Bride by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Elvin Bride

gypsybaby21

I apologize for any mistakes ahead of time. If any are very noticeable please tell me and I'll change it right away!

Chapter Eleven:

It seemed like they'd been walking for days, when in fact it had only been eight hours. Ginny's feet ached with such a fierce pain she thought she might collapse from it. Her eyes burned from the very gusty wind, her heart hurt from Draco's angry glares that directed her way throughout the day, and her nerves were getting the best of her. Within about ten minutes, if Hermione's calculations were correct, they would enter The Lusty Forest.

If she could barely handle Draco's mean glares without her stomach flipping, her legs becoming rubbery, and the area between her thighs dampening her knickers, then how in the hell would she be able to handle him in the forest? Better yet, how would she handle him when he wasn't angry with her? When he would just stare at her in that brooding way, that way that said, begrudgingly, she was the only one for him?

Why me? Ginny asked herself, the voice in her head cracking with emotion. I knew I shouldn't have made him angry. I feel like my heart's breaking and I'll never be able to clean up the mess-every time he glares at me. I don't want him to be mad at me anymore. It really shouldn't bug him that Cela is an affectionate elf.

"We should camp here for the night," Hermione said, her voice drowsy with much needed sleep.

"That's a good idea! Wait until we aren't tired to enter the forest," Ginny nodded her fingers twisting together next to her waist. "Since we couldn't bring our stuff what do we sleep on?"

"Ginny-" Hermione started, right when Ron said "Ah, Gin."

"Hmm?"

"We're already in the forest," Hermione said, going towards one of the healthy logs that Harry had stated situating around a miniature fire dug out that Ron had made.

"Didn't you see that huge almost neon green and pink sign flashing 'Welcome to The Lusty Forest'?"

Harry chuckled. "Yeah it was like a strip bar advertisement."

"It wasn't very tasteful," Hermione said, very disapprovingly. "Harry, how would you know what a real strip bar advertisement looks like?"

Harry grinned and bowed his head, a piece of his wild hair dropping into his eyes. "That's a story I'll have to tell you later."

Hermione's eyes widened and she jerked her gaze up to Harry's, but he had already started to gather more wood.

Cela actually smirked at Hermione. "I thought it was lovely. Bright, sexy, just as an advertisement to a forest all about sex should be."

Ginny nibbled her bottom lip and a blush rose to her cheeks as Draco raised an eyebrow in her direction. His expression of interest quickly vanished as he glanced towards Cela, who was watching Ginny very carefully. Ginny could have sworn she heard him let out an animalistic growl, filled an anger so intense it could probably knock everyone on their arses.

"Draco-" Ginny started, but stopped as his flashing silver eyes returned to her.

"What?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"N-nothing."

Hermione rubbed her sweaty neck, rolling it back and forth. It was hot, so hot that Ginny was extremely happy she had worn a pair of short, shorts, underneath her slacks. Harry and Ron had taken off their shirts revealing something Harry explained to be a 'wifebeater'. Something Ginny was highly irritated with and exclaimed that she refused to wear something that involved beating of a wife. So Cela and Hermione gladly took them, leaving both boys bare backed and slightly sun burnt. Ginny had ripped the sleeves of her shirt off and tied the bottom around her waist. Cela and Hermione ripped their jeans up to their thighs as did Ron and Harry. Draco had refused to demolish his clothes, but then again he didn't look like he was hot. He wasn't even sweating.

What?

"Draco? Why aren't you sweating?" Ginny asked softly, reaching out to touch his arm.

"What? Oh I did a cooling charm," he muttered jerking slightly away from Ginny's touch.

"A cooling charm? How the hell did you get a wand in here?" Hermione gasped.

"Better yet why didn't you perform one for us?" Ginny cried out trying to not sound hurt but failing. "We've been frying out here you arsehole!"

"Hey, I hate your friends and I'm angry with you. Why would I help you?" He spoke angrily, trying to keep his voice down.

"Okay, just breathe you two. It's not a big deal. I remember a few feet away there had been a lot of bugs, which means water is near by. I'm going to go look for it okay," Hermione said cautiously.

Harry followed Hermione as she turned and started walking away, towards the direction she believed the water was located at.

Ginny glared and bashed away a tear that dripped down her cheek. "How could I have ever been soulmated to a bastard like you?"

Draco jerked forward and grabbed her arm in a bruising grip. "Lifemated!" He growled yanking her closer to him, his other fingers digging into her shoulder.

"Why do I have a feeling this isn't going to be the heartbreaking break-up I want it to be?" Ron mumbled, moving aside more dirt.

"Ugh," Cela grunted turning away.

"I'm going to make the tents. I can manage a little wandless magic as well, though I think Malfoy could do it more easily than I," Harry said, speaking the last bit louder.

Draco lifted his eyes, glared, and then mumbled something under his breath. Two seconds later three tents appeared. "You'll find them to your likings, with food, air conditioning, and water. My father taught be to not only do something, but to always do it right and better," he smirked and pulled Ginny into the biggest one.

"Hey!" Ginny cried out.

"They better be sound proof damnit!" Ron hollered.

"I'm going to go see if I can help Hermione," Harry muttered, going in the direction she'd disappeared in.

Ginny screamed angrily at Draco through the open door of the tent. "What are you doing? You don't think that we're just going to-"

"Shut up," he growled, advancing on her like he was a predator and she was his prey.

"Don't tell me to shut up you bloody-"

Draco closed the tent, silencing everything.

****

Ron rubbed his neck, grimacing at the dirt all over his hands. "Damn I've got a headache."

Cela raised an eyebrow suggestively. "Something I can do to make it better?"

Ron lifted his eyes, surprised. Then he smiled and shook his head. "Cela, as beautiful as you are, you're more into my sister than me. I'm not going to be your substitute. Thanks for the offer though," he chuckled.

Cela grinned and quickly yanked Harry's wifebeater off and sauntered seductively over to Ron, who'd turned his back to try starting the fire again. She swiftly turned him around, so quickly in fact he fell.

"What the he-Cela, whoa, um-" Ron grunted as she sat on his lap, her bare just square in his face. His eyes glazed over as jerked her hips against his rising erection. He groaned and dropped his head back. "Cela."

"Sure I like Ginny, but I'm an elf with a healthy sexual appetite. We elves don't care who we fuck and you just happened to be here. You don't have to participate, but I'm sure you will," she spoke seductively, leaning forward and sinking her teeth into the nape of his neck.

When Ron's hips jerked in response Cela chuckled.

"That's my boy."

****

"Hermione?" Harry called softly.

He could hear water and he knew Hermione was no fool, she would have found it with ease. As the brush of the forest trees started to lessen Harry felt the gusty, slightly moisturized wind slow down. He heard waves crashing and he saw a beautiful waterfall sliding down a rocky, slightly marble colored mountain.

"Nice," he whispered his eyes slowly registering a movement. He turned and froze, his breath catching in his throat.

She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Harry quickly averted his eyes, but couldn't keep them off her for long.

"Hermione," he whispered, he cut pants becoming tight.

They she was, gloriously naked, wet, and glistening underneath what looked to be a water shower in the middle of the forest. A flow of water was pouring out of a statue head of a man's mouth, sliding on her hair, down her skin. Her breasts were full, her hair longer than he remembered it to be, and her beautiful toned body-the way it slanted to the side.

This is wrong I shouldn't stare. She's just so beautiful.

Harry stepped forward and cringed as a stick snapped beneath his foot. He leapt behind a bush just as Hermione jerked to a standing position, trembling from the cool air against her wet skin.

"Wh-who's there?" Hermione called out.


Harry sighed, feeling like a dirty little boy getting his rocks off with voyeurism. He slowly stepped away from the shielding embraces of the bush and walked out with his head bowed in shame. He wouldn't have been able to stay behind the bush if he wanted to. Hermione had fear in her voice and if anything she was his only weakness.

"H-Harry? Were you spying on me?" She gasped and quickly dropped to her knees, swimming towards a deeper section of the water.

Harry bit his lip, wanting to knock his head into that rocky marble wall. "I-I didn't mean to!"

Hermione's cheeks flushed a deep red. "Did you like what you saw?" She gasped, her eyes widening as if she were surprised by what she said.

"Very much so," Harry sucked in his breath.

"Um, do you, um-want to join me?" She asked, her voice getting softer with every word.

Harry nodded and slowly started pulling his clothes off.

****

Her legs were draped over his shoulders, her ankles crossing tightly around his red head, her eyes shut tightly, waiting for him to do something. He slowly slid down until his head was deep between the apexes of her thighs, which instantly clenched around his neck.

"You are good at this Ron Weasley, very, very good," Cela gasped her hips bucking, knocking him in his chin.

****

"Draco, stop it!"

Ginny glared and pushed him roughly away into a table of pots and pans. "We can't just have make up sex without actually making up!"

"Ginny, I can't think right now. All I see is red and you. It's like if I can't have you know I'll stop breathing. You feel it don't you?"

Ginny bowed her head. "I do."

"Then why aren't you jumping me right now?" Draco yelled, losing his patience and leaping forward to grab her arms.

She squeaked with fear and tried to pull herself away. "Because you really hurt my feelings!"

Draco frowned and searched her face. "I hurt your feelings? Gin-"

"I tried apologizing for yelling at you about Cela's hand in my pocket and you literally pushed me out of your way. Do you remember what you said to me?"

Draco bowed his head, his eyes showing his regret. "I remember."

"I believe it was 'if you want to whore yourself to all the elves in the world be my bloody guest!' That about covers it right?"

"Gin-I'm-" Draco started, but stopped and clenched his teeth.

"What?"

Draco clenched his fists together. "Ginny, just-please?" He looked desperate, as if he really couldn't breath. His face was flushed with need and his palms had started to bleed from the half moon imprints of his fingernails.

I wish I could be stronger around him. She sighed heavily and walked towards him, enfolding him into her arms.


To Be Continued…

I was going to put the sex scenes into this chapter-3 sex scenes, but I got tired quicker than I expected. So chapter twelve will be those three sex scenes. Cela/Ron, Harry/Hermione, and Ginny/Draco-for those of you who ship Ron/Luna, I do to, but this was written before R/LL was even thought of. It will however end up R/LL suggestions (possibly) at the end. I hope you all enjoyed this. ~Aya