Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Elvin Bride by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Elvin Bride

gypsybaby21

Some reviewers have complained that they don't like the way I write Harry-if you are one of them you might want to skip the next couple of pages because I really don't what to hear it again. I'm not trying to be mean, but I like the way I write him.

Warning: Another thing, I don't think this chapter actually turned out the way I had anticipated. This chapter is just porn, I don't know how else to say it. The sex needed to be slightly kinky and rough to show the difference that The Lusty Forest was doing to them, but I think I went a little far, if I even managed to be kinky. This is definitely not for younger people, hell I don't even know if it's for older people-I'm just that type of person I guess. I think I have a little 'nympho' in me, which is more than anyone wanted to know I'm sure. You've been warned.

Please be nice if you review! Sorry for mistakes a head of time!

Chapter Twelve:

Water splashed every which way as Harry dived in and started swimming towards Hermione.

"Ah-it's cold," Harry gasped, surfacing directly in front of her. His cheeks flushed as his eyes focused on her breasts.

Hermione sucked in a breath and her mouth moved up and down as if wanting to speak. "Maybe a little too-cold?" She stuttered.

Harry slowly stood up, making eye contact with Hermione. "I don't think anything could be that cold."

Hermione chuckled on a surprised cough. "I dare to wager on that! This forest is really doing a number on us isn't it?"

"I don't think it's just the forest," Harry whispered, sauntering, as much as he could, towards her, and biting his bottom lip. He lifted his hand out of the water and brushed a stray piece of wet hair off of Hermione's cheek, causing her to shiver with anticipation.

"Harry?" Hermione asked, her voice going an octave higher.

Harry raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to continue.

"Touch me," she practically sighed out, nibbling the corner of her lip, but she didn't wait for him to move. She quickly grasped his hand and pulled his palm full on against her breast, over her puckered nipple. Her head dropped back and a guttural moan escaped her lips. "Oh yes," she moaned. "It's like I can't wait. Like when you're thirsty, but you just can't get enough water in you."

Harry's jaw clicked and his eyes drastically shifted from desire to wild, animalistic need. He squeezed her breast, his fingers digging into each tender side. Hermione's hips rolled against the water, making miniature waves around them, trying desperately to make contact with his, but they were too far apart. She licked her lips, her eyes begging for more contact. Harry took his free hand and wrapped his arm around her waist, picking her up slightly from the shell-covered ground, and pulling her front to his. Harry's eyes closed at the sweet, intimate contact, and swore he had almost fainted from it.

With his eyes closed, he dropped his forehead against her wet shoulder, stray pieces of her hair draped over them. He gripped her arse, pushing her tightly to him.

Hermione's voice cracked as she moaned aloud, her head dropping back once more. "This forest is most definitely heightening the pleasure," she whispered, as she reached around him and slowly slid her nails down Harry's back. "I've never-"

Harry frowned into her shoulder. "Whom did you have sex with? I thought you told me and Ron everything."

"Well obvious not everything. I don't tell you when I'm ovulating do I? I can't believe we're managing a conversation right," she said, mumbling the last part more to herself.

Harry chuckled. "Thank Merlin for that. Who was it?" Harry asked, slipping his hand from her arse to her front, between her thighs.

"Mm, myself." Hermione's eyes drooped and her tongue darted out, licking her bottom lip.

Harry's hand paused. "What?"

"Just because I like books doesn't mean I'm a prude and I wasn't ready to have sex yet. I just went for the next best thing."

"A-are you now?" Harry whispered, pulling his head back, wanting to stare into her eyes when he pushed a finger inside her.

Hermione bared her teeth, her eyelashes fluttering. "Oh yes, yes-so much."

"And it isn't because of the forest right?"

"Oh Harry," Hermione sighed her hands pulling away from his back to grip her curly wet hair, not caring if she pulled it to hard, a headache would be a welcome result for the tiny ounce of pleasure she was already getting. She slipped her fingers up her scalp and rested her hands at either side of her temple, her hips rolling against his finger, her lips glistening from her saliva. "I've been thinking about it since the moment you took your shirt off. That didn't happen in The Lusty Forest, might I remind you. I realized then, that if I were to lose my virginity, there's no one I'd like more than you to take it. My hero, my best friend, my crush-" she added the last part softly, tentatively, scared of what his reaction might be.

Harry just stared at her, her cheeks flushed with pleasure, her mouth slightly parted with tiny mewling gasps. "Here, wrap your legs around me."

"Yes-oh yes, fuck me Harry," Hermione groaned jumping as much as she could, the water pressure only stopping her a little. Her legs wrapped around his waist tightly, they locked together at the knees, trapping him between her thighs.

"Lets go to that cave. We're too much in the open," Harry panted, his hands cupping her arse to hold her up so that she wouldn't slide down his slim waist.

"No, right here," Hermione growled forcefully, knocking her forehead against his, her forearm keeping his head in place.

"Hermione, I don't want to hurt you," Harry shuddered against her, feeling her stomach wave back and forth with every movement of her thrusts against his erection, which rested against her abdomen.

"You won't, I swear-haven't you ever heard of dildos?" Hermione chuckled, out of breath. "I read a lot and that turned me into a kinky little girl. I've tried almost everything but the real thing. Trust me," she growled the last part.

Harry slowly wrapped his hands around her hips and lifted her up. Hermione, squealing with delight, dropped a free hand down, and in between their bodies to grip his cock. She grunted as he swiftly pushed her down and she screamed. Harry dropped his head and bit down into her shoulder, gritting his teeth at the honey like warmth engulfing him. Hermione reared back, forcing his teeth to slide down to her collarbone, his forehead dropping above the crevice of her breasts. Hermione jerked her hips up roughly, forcing him to thrust his up.

"Oh God Hermione," Harry grunted, his hand slid up her back, and tangled into her hair, pulling almost roughly, exposing her long, slender neck.

His hips curled up under her, forcing himself deeper into her, causing her eyes to widen. "What's the matter?" Harry growled, withdrawing and then pushing up harder once more.

"Oh, ow-you're bigger than my…" Hermione stopped, her left eye clenching shut, and her mouth dropping open. "Oh fuck me!" Hermione screamed her voice hitting a note that made Harry's ears ring.

Harry took a few steps and shoved her up against the marble, rocky wall, thankful that they were closer than he thought they were to start with. He pulled his hand away from her hair and went to the front of her, squeezing her breast, then pinching her nipple. Hermione grunted as Harry's pivoting hips started thrusting harder, pushing her back almost painfully into the rocks. He leaned forward, capturing her lips.

Hermione pulled her mouth away, darting her tongue out to lap up the perspiration that beaded at the top of his lip. "So, whom did you have sex with?" Hermione asked, each word beginning or ending with high gasp.

"Cho," Harry growled as he felt the muscles in his lower back tightening and his toes curling into the sharp shells mixed with sand.

Hermione snorted, which was quickly followed by a hiccup of pleasure. "No surprise there." She licked her lips and dropped her head a little harder than she anticipated against the wall behind her, water smacking into her chest with every movement. "Yes," she cried out through gritted teeth. "Oh-I'm-COMing!" She screamed, her voice hitching on the last word.

Harry leaned his upper torso against her, "Ahhh," he cried out, his face screwed up with pleasure.

"A-huh, a-huh---yes, yes," Hermione laughed and gasped at the same time. Her hands, which had moved from her hair, to her breasts, and then to wrap her arms tightly around his back, started digging into his shoulders.

"Oh God," Harry groaned thrusting again. He opened his eyes to watch as Hermione screamed, her orgasm just starting to fully rip through her.

Her mouth was wide open, but no sound came from her lips. Her eyes were tightly squeezed shut and her hips moved furiously as she rode it out. The look on her face, the feel of her wet body against his, and the sound of water sloshing around them, pushed Harry into the most intense orgasm of his life. He gasped for breath, aftershocks of his orgasm jolting his hips slightly forward.

Hermione legs slipped suddenly down Harry's hips, her body crashing into his, his cock slipping out. "Argh," Hermione grunted laughing breathlessly, dropping her wet hair against his chest. "Sorry."

Harry smiled down at her head. "That was awesome."

"Hmmm," Hermione hummed, nuzzling her face into his chest. "Yes it was. Way better than just myself."

Harry laughed and hugged her tightly to his chest.

****

Ginny was almost scared by the intense look Draco had on his face as he advanced on her. He had insisted that they take off their clothes themselves, said he was in no mood for fumbling with unknown devices. Ginny had just simply stated that she didn't have anything on that was too complicated and Draco just raised an eyebrow, clearly saying he didn't care and to just do it.

If only he didn't have that demanding presence about him, maybe she could resist him a little more if he didn't have that. If only.

He stopped inches in front of her, his panting breath brushing against her skin, sending shivers down her spin. "Draco?" Her voice wavered with tiny amounts of fear. "Are you going to hurt me?"

He bowed his head, still making eye contact with her, as he reached out and caressed her face. "I'm just not in the mood for sweet sex. I want it hard and fast. I don't want to make love, I want to fuck…since we haven't exactly done that yet, and I'm looking forward to it."

"What do you mean we haven't done it?"

"We've made love and we've had sex, but we never fucked," Draco spoke softly; his voice had a hint of danger in it.

"I don't under-understand," she whispered, never taking her eyes off of him.

Draco cocked his head to the side. "Not really in the mood for a teaching lesson Gin."

Ginny's mouth dropped and tried to form words, but nothing came out. Draco's shoulder moved, pushing his arm up, and his hand slowly made contact with her cheek. He slid his open palm down the side of her neck, his eyes flashing with desire as he wrapped his fingers around the base of her neck, and swiftly jerked her head to his. His lips crashed so hard against hers that she was surprised hers didn't crack and start to bleed.

His tongue demanded, coaxed, seduced, his hands caressed, grabbed, squeezed, and his hips rocked against hers, not roughly, but just enough pressure to put some fizzling friction between them.

"Ginny?" He breathed against her lips. "I want to fuck you in your ass and not the way we did it in the hot tub."

Ginny paused, startled at how forthright Draco was being. "Wh-what?"

"I hate repeating myself," Draco said, his voice dangerous and low, but not low enough to be a whisper.

Ginny nodded, her mouth opening repeated, as if she were stretching her mouth out. "Anal sex-I read about it in that book Hermione made me read."

"Well hooraw for fucking books," Draco growled, his upper lip turning into a sneer.

"Would you stop it!?" Ginny snapped, wrapping her hand around his wrist and digging her nails deep into his skin.

He didn't so much as flinch.

"If you don't want to do it you don't have to. I understand if you're scared," Draco said his tone slightly sarcastic.

Ginny raised a brown eyebrow. He was challenging her and who was she to back down. "Fine, I'll do it, but you'll owe me big for it. I won't collect right away, so you must be ready for it when I call that favor in! And it's not that I'm scared, jackarse. I'm just not found of pain."

Draco smirked and pushed hand through her hair, clutching her head tightly, Ginny only slightly resisting. "That's my girl," he smirked and bent down, wrapping an arm beneath her legs.

She gasped as he tossed her onto the mattress, stomach first. "Guess we aren't going to waste any time huh?"

He pushed her knees up a little, forcing her arse to stick out in the air. He kneeled behind her, his hips brushing her backside. "Merlin Gin, you have the sexiest arse I've ever seen in my life," he spoke softly, his voice going an entirely different direction.

For a second there she thought this might go a little smoother. Her hope intensified as she felt his hands gently caressing her, but then crashed when one of his hands came down hard. Ginny squealed with surprise, her body jolting forward, and her chest falling onto the bed. She turned her face side ways into the sheets and glared at him. "Hey," she said her breath catching.

Draco licked his lips as his handprint on her arse started to redden, then he repeated it on the other cheek. Wetness pooled into her, around her, her stomach burned with desire. "Draco, what are you doing?"

Draco yanked her hips back, pushing her arse against his erection. "Oh baby, you love it-I can smell you!"

Ginny's hands fisted in the sheets, her teeth gritting, as he repeated the process a few more times, "What do you mean you can smell me? What are you an animal?"

"A dragon actually," he whispered, bowing down over her and trailing kisses along the curve of her back.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked pushing herself up on her hands. She grunted as he smacked her again, a lot harder than the other times. "I can't believe this turning me on?"

"I'm not kidding, I'm an animagus. I'll show you later, but right now-" Ginny heard him whisper something and cringed as she felt wet, gooey like substance in her arsehole.

He leaned forward and yanked her hands out from under her, pulling them behind her back, and pushing her back into her original position. "Stay down."

"I'm not a dog!"

"Didn't say you were baby," he whispered bending down and licking her palms. "God I'm going to fuck you hard."

"Well here's an idea-how about you actually do it instead of talking about it? Or are you just trying to bore me?"

Draco jerked his hips against her and laughed.

He spread her cheeks with one hand and with the other he gripped his cock, pushing the head through slowly. Ginny cringed, her teeth smacking together and then apart, her fingers turning white from how hard she was gripping the sheets. "OW," she cried softly, her voice muffled from the sheets, as pain shot through her entire body.

God, she had to be bleeding, and he wasn't even fully in yet. "Damnit-I'm not going to be able to sit right for the next month! Draco-ah-" Her breathing became choppy as pain vibrated her entire being. "Maybe we should stop."

Draco growled. "Please no Gin! You have no idea how amazing this feels."

It was then Ginny realized that he was shaking and not because of his choppy breathes or his occasional grunts of pleasure-he was having trouble restraining himself. "Bloody hell," Ginny gritted through her teeth. "Just do it and get it over with!"

Draco gasped. "Oh Gin, yes. Thank you," he panted and surged forward, pushing Ginny harder into the mattress.

She couldn't even begin to describe how much it hurt; it was like she was apart of the pain. Tears streamed down her face and her shoulders started shaking as sobs racked through her. She was having trouble breathing; Draco wasn't the lightest person in the universe. It was like she'd had bricks placed on top of her belly and every grunt sounded shallow, gutteral, like it was forced out against her will.

Her knees had collapsed under her, and the only thing that was holding her hips up was her arched back, with a little help from Draco's hands. He had been so still for so long that Ginny had almost hopped that it was over, but when she felt a tiny movement she flinched. He pulled out of her, going in a downward motion, and then thrust straight up, his hips making a smacking noise against her arse.

Ginny's mouth dropped open, more tears brimming the bottom of her eyes. "Ow Draco, God it hurts."

"I'm sorry Gin," his voice cracked. "It won't be much longer I promise. You feel so good," he panted, withdrawing and doing the same trusting action once again.

Ginny frowned suddenly as she felt the lifemate electric blue jolts shooting through. It almost felt as if it were dimming the pain. Draco's thrusts become more erratic by second, her tiny forced grunts started coming out with every thrust, and as she felt him ejaculate into her, she gasped and bit her lip hard, a bead of blood forming underneath her tooth.

He collapsed against her; his damp chest plastered against her back, his cock still inside of her. Her back lost her arched and she felt her front middle drop to the cool sheets. He nuzzled the side of his face against hers, placing a kiss against her cheek. "Oh Gin, I love you so much," he panted, darting a tongue out to lick the tip of her ear.

Ginny smiled, her lips damp with her tears, and she knew it was all worth it just for him to say that, just for him to wrap his arms around her belly, underneath her, and hug her tightly, just for him to-her heart filled with love. Draco was never overly affectionate with words and barely with actions. "I love you too," she whispered, her voice catching on a sob, her lips slightly pouting as she spoke.

Fresh tears slid down her cheek as he pulled out and collapsed to the right of her. She curled her arm up and placed her hand, in a fist, underneath her chin, her feet turned towards each other, but still leaving a gap between her thighs, trying desperately to stop her lower lip from trembling.

Draco frowned and raised a hand to her face. He was on his side, she on her stomach, as he bent down and gently kissed her lips. He pulled back and swept away her tears. "Baby I'm sorry."

Ginny glanced up and gave him a small smile. "Hey I said you could and I never told you to stop, so don't be sorry."

He caressed her cheek and actually smiled down at her. "It just shows how strong my girl is, how perfect you are for me---damn this forest knows its stuff!" He said suddenly.

Ginny laughed and leaned forward to give him a peck on the cheek, which he turned swiftly so that her lips landed on his mouth. She blushed and averted her eyes.

"It just amazes me, especially after what we just did, that you still blush with me."

Ginny raised an eyebrow. "Really? It shouldn't. Everything you do surprises me, I have a feeling I'll never be bored with you."

It was Draco's turn to blush. He bowed his head and bit his lip, then replaced his teeth with his tongue. "That's good to know."

****

"Ron, put your hand inside me," Cela gasped, her thighs tightening around his head.

For a moment her words didn't registered, he was high from her taste, his mouth almost viciously sucking her. Her thighs had a death grip around his head and with every mewling noise that escaped her mouth Ron just went harder and faster.

"RON!"

"What?" Ron snapped looking up.

"I want you to fuck me with your fist!"

Ron looked started. "What?"

"Never heard of fisting?" Cela panted, her iris's turning a cool blue. "Stick your whole fist inside me."

Ron's eyes widened and as Cela's thighs loosened only a little, allowing him to pull back, he just stared at his hand. "Wow, I-a-"

"Do it," she growled, reaching down to grip one of his hands, and pushing it towards her. "Make a fist-yes that's it, now push it in me until all you can see is your wrist."

Cela gripped his forearm, her tongue making an impression on her upper lip, as Ron pushed his fist inside of her. "This is amazing," Ron whispered in awe as his fist became soaked with her cum.

Cela's back arched off the dirt-covered ground, the crown of her head helping her arse to hold her up, as a silent scream of pleasure ripped through, and soon that silent scream was no longer silent. Ron honestly couldn't remember how they got to the ground, but what he did remember was Cela tearing their clothes off and demanding things Ron had never heard of before.

"Okay," she gasped, sounding almost innocent, but Ron knew better, elves didn't really care whom they had sex with, just as long as they had it. "Now, mo-ve, your arm back and forth. Back and forth, back and forth," Cela started chanting.

Ron pushed his fist forward, wetness coating his wrist as it gushed out. Squishing noises and grunts of pleasure clouded his mind.

"Bloody hell you're beautiful," Ron murmured.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," she said on a gasp that almost was a scream. "Faster. Oh yeah that's good. I'm coming, oh yes, yes. I'm coming right now," and then all Ron could her was her screaming.

His fist almost popped out at the height of her back arching up. When she started coming down from her high, Ron found it hard to tear his eyes away from heaving chest.

She smiled happily down at him. "I can honestly say that was the best sexual experience of my life!"

"And we haven't even had intercourse yet," Ron chuckled.

Cela snorted. "Intercourse? Just say fucked next time. You almost ruined this for me."

Ron shrugged, "Sorry."

She slowly sat up, her arse leaving an imprint in the dirt as she got to her knees, and advanced on him. Leaning back against one of the forests trees, he watched her every move. His hips jerked as he watched her bend down and breath against his cock.

And when he felt her mouth wrap around him and his eyes crossed, Ron knew he was in for the most fucking amazing blowjob of his life.

****

He was being so careful with her it almost brought tears to her eyes. Draco had turned her onto her back and when he saw her cringe, he lifted her hips up and placed a pillow beneath her. She'd smiled up at him, not having the heart to tell him that it didn't really help.

He trailed kisses along her pert, not even close to being full, breasts, gently sucking on her nipples, and giving the same amount of time to each one. She gasped softly as his teeth bit down gently on the side of her right breast. One of his hands slid down the side of her belly, going between her thighs, and carefully inserted two fingers into her.

She moaned and bit her lip, her eyes shutting with anticipation, cringing, as her hips lifted against her will, wanting to get closer to his thrusting fingers. He leaned up and captured her lips, swallowing her gasp of surprise.

"Draco? Show me what you look like in your animagus form," Ginny whispered suddenly.

"But I-" he started looking surprised, his fingers stopping their thrusts.

Ginny shook her head and pulled his fingers out. "I need to stand up," she whispered turning her head to the side.

"God, Gin, did I hurt you that bad?" He asked, the horror evident in his voice.

"Draco, it's fine. I promise. Now please show me. Oh and this isn't that favor you know!"

"That's fine-I'll be at your beck and call for the rest of my life after knowing how much I hurt you."

Ginny sighed and slowly pushed herself up off the bed. She rolled her eyes. "Draco!"

"Okay, fine," he grinned up at her.

Ginny's eyes widened as he morphed into an almost slender green dragon. It happened as if it was a second skin to him and he still lounged in his position that he'd been in. "Wow, you're still the most breathtaking man I've ever seen."

Draco dragon smiled, just as Ginny would imagine a dragon would smile-if she would imagine. He flew up to her and wrapped himself around her body, so that his face was resting on her shoulder. Ginny turned her head towards his, blushing and smiling shyly. He squeezed slightly, in a hugging gesture.

Ginny's eyes widened and cried out as gentle waves of an orgasm swept through her. She dropped her head on top of Draco's dragons' head. Noting in the back of her head that he was softer than she'd anticipated.

'When I'm in my animagus form, my magic is more powerful,' his voice whispered through her head.

"Mm, thank you."

'Don't mention it.'

Ginny jolted when she felt his human arms wrapped around her. "You do that like it's natural. How long have you been-"

"Since I was ten."

"Wow, seven years. I guess it would feel natural," she chuckled and turned her head to kiss him on the lips. "Mm, that orgasm made me pleasantly numb."

Draco smirked, pride very obvious in his face.

"Don't look so smug. I just want to sleep," she said and then as if a light bulb blinked into her head she popped out her bottom lip in a pleading gesture. "Snuggles."

Draco actually snorted with laughter. Ginny's eyes widened. "Please?"

"I told you, you can have anything you want."

"You better be careful," Ginny warned shaking her finger at him. "I might just remember that."

Draco smiled at her and took her hand, walking them towards the bed.

To Be Continued…

I was really, really debating whether or not I should just delete this chapter and start a new because of how it is, but I can honestly say it has that effect that I wanted it to have (to me anyhow) on what The Lusty Forest can really do. I hope it wasn't too shocking (don't even know if I pulled it off well), and that everyone liked it! This will probably be the longest chapter of the whole story.

I've made an outline and based on that this story will most likely be twenty-four chapters-possibly more, but the outline was done very well. Hopefully this chapter doesn't change your mind on reading it! Thanks to everyone who reviewed. Oh, and remember: Please be nice if you review! ~Aya

"Well hooraw for fucking books," ~ Similar to Cameron Poe's line in Con Air. What he actually said "Well hooraw for the sounds of fucking silence," something like that anyhow.