Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Elvin Bride by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Elvin Bride

gypsybaby21

Chapter Thirteen:

They were still in The Lusty Forest and Ginny had noticed the effect it was having on everyone. Harry seemed a little jumpy, Ron couldn't or wouldn't stop brushing against Cela, and every time someone said Harry's name Hermione would go into a complete head to toe blush. …And Draco well, he didn't change much except for the smug grin plastered to his face. If she weren't so turned on just by looking at him, she'd want to smack it right off!

Ginny shivered. She now understood what women meant when they said men could have hypnotizing eyes. Ginny also, finally, understood the forest, from experience. Its' pull was incredible. It seemed to take you in, first, with its beauty. The dark jungle green of the grass and leaves of the tree, the exotic flowers of multiple colors, the shimmer's of green, blue, pink, and white fairy dust flowing in the wind as if the fairy had just flown through. The second pull was the smell of wildness all around. Until Ginny had entered the forest she would have claimed wildness not to have a smell, but now, it was undeniable. The third part of it was the gut, the wild aspect of the forest stirred it, made it forbidden, made it desirable, and from there they'd all been lost. The lust was so thick you could slice it like a pumpkin.

"My feet hurt," Ginny complained. "How much longer do we have to walk today?"

Hermione gave a disapproving hum as she glanced back at her. "We've barely walked for five hours, Ginny. If we want to cover some ground and manage to get to the edge of the forest, then we have to walk at least for another eight hours."

"Eight hours?" she cried out unhappily. "Let see," she whispered to herself, " we started at six in the morning and we won't finish until…" she calculated quickly in her head, "Thirteen hours!!"

"Minus the hour we take for lunch, which will be in another two," Hermione informed.

Draco grunted. Ginny had nearly forgotten about him. She picked her feet up a little more to try and catch up to him. "Would you slow down? Let me catch up with you? I swear my legs are throbbing."

"Merlin, I expected the complaining to come from Malfoy not you Gin," Ron growled. "You're giving me a headache."

Ginny stopped and put her hands on her hips. "Well, excuse me all to hell, but if you'd been doing what I'd been doing last night you'd be a little tired too!"

"And what exactly were you doing?" Ron asked, eventually figuring it would remain an unanswered question.

"Weasel, just because I have money doesn't mean I don't know how to work hard, I have amazing endurance," Malfoy added, seemingly ignoring his last question as well.

Ginny snorted. "Oh yeah," she commented.

Draco smirked, and as if it had been the most normal thing in the world, slowed down, and slipped his hand into hers. Then he dropped his voice three octave's lower. "Slow down a little, let the others walk ahead…far ahead!"

Ginny slowed instantly, not even thinking to question him, which was a bit odd, considering she didn't always follow orders very well. It must have been another thing the forest made different; people were more prone to comply.

"How many more days until we get out of the forest?" Ginny had dimly heard Ron asking Cela.

"Tonight we will be pretty close to getting out, but I'd say today and another four hours of fast walking tomorrow and then we'll be entering The Mystical Mountains. Sorry Hermione, but I don't plan on doing all that walking tonight," Cela said.

Hermione grunted in response, her eyes darting towards Harry before quickly returning in front of her.

Mountains were the last thing Ginny heard as the group ahead turned a corner. Now no longer in hearing range nor visible, she wondered what Draco wanted to talk about, if it was actually `talking' on the agenda.

Draco jerked Ginny's hand back and her eyes widened as she felt herself being lifted up and pushed up against one of the rough trees in the forest. Her mouth dropped and her eyelids shut as she felt Draco's hand rubbing over her shorts, between her thighs.

"Draco, we can't do this here! We'll get lost or they might catch-oh-my," she gasped, quickly biting her lip as she felt her the material of her shorts sliding down and stopping at her thighs. He swiftly jerked her legs up and around his waist, pushing the front of her knickers aside with one hand, unbuttoning his pants with the other, all the while keeping her in place with his hips. He swiftly pushed himself into her; the fabric of each other's clothing heightening their pleasures as his movements quickly became frantic.

Ginny dropped her mouth onto his shoulder, muffling her screams at his fast-determined movements. This wouldn't be slow and pleasing, or long and playful, this was quick and hard, both seeking only the pleasure of an orgasm.

His thrusts were so powerful that it was causing her back to slam into the tree, she was sure she'd be a little bruised, or even bloodied when they were finished. Tears formed in her eyes, not sure if it was from the pleasure or the burning, almost wet pain in her back. There was no way she could handle this much longer.

She roughly clamped her teeth down into his shoulder. He gasped and his thrusting became more erratic, more determined to reach that pleasure point.

Ginny choked as she felt her orgasm rip through her. Her vision turned red, and for a second she thought she might black out from the force of it. She was dimly aware of Draco's fingernails biting into her slackening hips, making her movements for her so he could achieve his main goal.

Sex with Draco was addicting. A drug that I'll never get away from, she thought, wrapping her limp arms around his neck. The muscles in her body were on fire as she tried to help him keep her in position.

Ginny watched him. It had always taken him a little longer to get there, she smiled thoughtfully. Well, at least that's the conclusion she'd come to, since she'd actually known him. The sweat beading down the side of his face made him appear to be an untamed, wild man to onlookers. Ginny smiled and lifted her hand to his face, causing his eyes to open. Surprisingly it was the thing that'd set him off as they made eye contact. A long deep groan tore from his throat. He dropped his forehead to hers and placed a rough, opened mouth kiss against her lips, as his release ripped through him.

His right hand slid up into her hair, jerking a little too roughly, growling in triumph, his body jerking out the last of its pleasure.

"Ah-mm," he panted, dropping his face to her shoulders, releasing his hold on her body so that her feet slid to the ground.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, his face still buried in her neck, holding her tightly to him.

"Wow," Ginny whispered, lifting her arms up so that she could run her hands through his hair.

"We have got to get out of this forest," he panted. "I'm understanding why some people never leave, why this forest can kill you. I don't want any nourishment I just want you. You can feel it right? Like you could care less about food, water, air?"

Ginny nodded, "I do, but how do you know about this forest killing you? I didn't know it could kill you."

"Believe it or not, I do research on something before I do it. People either gets stuck, lost, or caught here. Pleasures of the flesh are sometimes too tempting; it's why lust is one of the seven deadly sins. This forest makes you forgot about everything else and all you want is that pleasure moment-I think because we're," he paused, clearing his throat, obviously become slightly uneasy, "because we're lifemates it may have more of a permanent effect on us while we're here and possibly after. I could be wrong though, but I'm rarely wrong."

Ginny smiled, shaking her head at his arrogance, "you're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

Ginny was dreaming of sex, with Draco. "Mm, Draco," she gasped.

Dream Draco was pushing two fingers into her. It had started slowly in the dream, but then it got quicker and she felt like screaming, wanting him to just let her come. It seemed to go on forever that way, quick slow, slow quick.

Ginny fisted her hands in the sheets, her head thrashing around. Her eyes snapped open as she felt the wet lick of slithering tongue. A scream lodged in her throat. A dragon?

"Ginny wake up!" she dimly heard a voice, and then she felt shaking.

She opened her eyes, blinking rapidly as she looked up at Draco. She shifted her hips, blushing deeply as she realized part of her dream hadn't been a dream. His fingers were still lodged inside of her. Heat flooded down, and she felt herself gush around his fingers.

"Tell me you weren't screaming dragon," he panted against her ear.

"You turned into a dragon Draco, in my dream. It was very strange," she whispered.

He frowned as if he were thinking. "Did I now?"

"Yes and-don't stop," she breathed as he had shifted his arm into a more comfortable position between her legs-as if he were going to rest. "Please don't."

"Never," he smiled, slowly starting his movements once more. "Ginny?"

"Hm?" she managed to moan out.

"Have you noticed that when we first got here we were a little rougher with each other than usual and now it seems like its -well like we're used to it?"

Ginny nodded. "Cela said-the effect of the forest-mmm," she gasped, her hips arching off the sheets. It was sudden, she hadn't expected it to come so soon, but the intensity of it made her continue to shiver as she came down. "We weren't used to the effect of the forest so we did things that would perhaps take time to happen in a normal relationship. I didn't exactly tell her what we did, but I got the feeling that something happened between her and Ron."

"It's about time he got laid," Draco commented evilly before biting down into her neck, containing a moan that was threatening to take over. Her gyrating hips bumping into his were likely going to be enough to make him go over. "Oh Ginny, stop, stop moving your hips…oh sweet-" The long deep groan he'd been trying to contain erupted, his hips instinctively grinding against hers as he began to orgasm. "Oh yes," he moaned, his hips pounding between her legs so hard that he pushed her up the sheets of the bed.

Ginny, grunting with the friction, managed a heated smile before lifting her hand and caressing his cheek. He was so gorgeous, why did you have to be so gorgeous?

"Ginny," he cried out as the last spurts of his orgasm dripped onto her leg, before he collapsed on top of her.

A few minutes later, laying there beneath him she slowly felt herself falling asleep, not caring that she hadn't got the mind blowing orgasm she usually gets, knowing that he was sated was enough for her. How odd.

"Hermione, can we talk?" Harry called, emerging from behind a passage of trees and bushes.

Taking two deep breaths, adjusting her hair, and licking her lips, she swiftly turned around, walking towards him briskly. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. "No we can't talk," she whispered against his lips before pulling him into a deep kiss.

If Harry could have chosen a moment to die it would have been then. This kiss was everything a kiss should be and more. Kiss that wasn't just hot, but electrifying and made even more erotic when Hermione pulled away starting to tug at the buttons of her shirt.

"I don't know what's wrong with me! I don't act this way, I'm-"

Harry leaned forward and gave her mouth a quick peck, "sexy, gorgeous, and so bloody fucking hot."

Hermione moaned a laughed before averting her eyes to the ground and biting her lip. "See, normally I'd scold you for cursing, but all I can think about is how much that turned me on…touch me Harry, touch me all over!"

Harry blew a gust of air out, not realizing he'd been holding his breath. Lifting his hand to the side of her face he pulled her flush against him. "I love this place," Harry breathed against her lips. "But let's not do this-"

Hermione snorted, cutting him off. "Are you kidding me?"

Harry held up a finger. "Let me finish! Let's not do this here, let's go back to the tent because I happen to know for a fact that Ron and Cela won't be there, apparently this forest isn't just pinpointing us."

Hermione carefully slipped her hand into Harry's and then gently tugged him forward. "Okay. So is this where we try to take it slow?"

"I hope not!"

Snorting with laughter she slapped his shoulder. "Harry!"

"I'm serious; I don't think I have the stamina to take it slow. It's this forest, I feel like I'm losing my mind when I'm not with you, inside you-at least, I think it's the forest," Harry chuckled sheepishly.

Hermione gave a small smile. "Yeah-"

"Do you think it'll change how we feel for each other when we leave? I mean when we reach the mountains and leave here, do you think we'll feel stupid for the way we acted."

"I don't know, but I don't believe I will. I have to tell you Harry I always kind of thought you were on the rumbled sexy side."

Harry's eyes rolled in the back of his head as he lay against the magically enhanced tent with solid golden walls and bit his slightly chapped bottom lip. Hermione was on her knees pumping him with her hands, only allowing the tip of his cock between her tight lips.

He shook his head, trying to clear the encompassing amounts of pleasure out. "Hermione I can't-" Harry paused, quickly shaking his head once more, his messy brown hair falling over his emerald green eyes. His fingers went into her hair, jerking more roughly than he anticipated as he forced her mouth to open wider and take more of him in. "Oh, I'm gonna come," he whispered biting his bottom lip.

She pulled away, or at least she tried to. The warmth of her mouth, the sturdy grip of her hands…everything she had surrounding him was being taken away. He was frantic with need, beyond the option of fucking her right and proper.

"No…no," he cried out with desperation, one hand pulling her head forward, while the other took over the pumping. He tried coaxing her mouth open, but she wasn't having it and he was too far gone to try any harder, to even stop. So he bumped and grinded against the seam of her closed lips, a few quick thrusts then spurts of liquid splattered her face.

Her eyes slammed shut as she felt the wetness. She tried once more to pull away. It was evidently not an option with Harrys' hand gripping her hair, keeping her head firmly in place. His deep grunts of pleasure and appreciation causing a deep blush to blossom in her cheeks.

When he was finished and his knees finally gave out from under him as he slid down the wall Hermione spoke face to face with him.

"Harry," she wiped her face off with her white tee, "I wanted that orgasm going some place else, you know-more importantly I wanted to join that orgasm. Must be nice," she mumbled, trying to keep the amusement out of her voice as she stared at his collapsed form leaning heavily against the wall, the rumpled look, she decided looking delicious on him, even with his beautiful eyes shut.

He grunted.

Hermione gave a satisfied `cat at the canary' smile. "I fried your brain didn't I?"

He tiredly ran a hand up his shadow darkened chest, his eyes still closed, seemingly ignoring her. Her mouth watered as his roughened fingers slipped through the droplets of sweat that formed on his upper body. She felt the wetness that had already been there, seep through her cotton knickers. Hermione groaned and pushed at his side, which only managed to cause him to pop one beautiful green eye open.

"Hermione, I need a chance to breath."

She smiled and changed her kneeled position to one on her back, directly beside him where he'd collapsed, her feet pointing towards the wall. "Okay, you breathe and let your very talented fingers do the work," she smirked up at him, gently taking his hand and putting it in between her dampened thighs. "Mm. That is just perfect-just move your thumb a little higher-oh fuck," she let out a strangled cry.

Harry smiled smugly, staring up at the roof of the tent. Not only was Hermione cursing, but he never thought he'd get to have her again…and he would definitely have her again this night. And again, and again, after all what else to life was there?

It was the incessant knocking that started to grate his nerves and once he'd realized someone was trying to come in it was like a veil lifted over his eyes. Trying to remove his fingers from inside Hermione's gripping wet and warm walls didn't seem like an option once he performed the action three times and failed.

"Don't you dare move, I will kill you, just please don't stop, oh my god-faster," she whimpered.

Her thoughts jumbled and running together, her passion filled eyes pleading with him, and her cheeks rosy from exertion almost had Harry ignoring the now pounding against the door. With a little more effort he started to pull his hand away, feeling dreadful that he couldn't reciprocate at the moment, but Hermione's slammed on his, pushing his fingers further into her, her thighs clamped shut as her hips gyrated upwards, taking her pleasure from his fingers.

"I know what you're doing in there and I'll be more than happy to explain how I know if you'll just come out!" Malfoy hollered.

"What the fuck?" Hermione growled.

Harry jerked at the language that was coming out of her mouth. "Hermione -"

"No, please don't, I'm almost there-not yet, not yet." It was a mantra she repeated at least five more times before her eyes shut, her back arched, and she gave a deep, close mouthed grunt, her hips pumping restlessly to prolong the orgasm. She collapsed on the floor, her lips forming a sloppily satisfied grin. "It'll do for now."

---

They gathered outside of the tent, some in preparation of leaving, and others under the assumption they would crash in this particular spot for the night.

"I don't see why we have to leave," Ron mumbled eyeing Cela's backside, as the white blonde, cerulean eyed elf bent to retrieve something that had fallen on the floor.

"We need to get out of this forest quicker than I initially expected," Hermione commented calmly, gathering her unruly brown hair into a ponytail.

"As much as I hate to agree with Granger we are going to walk the full amount of time to the Mystical Mountains. We need to get out of this forest now," Draco spoke calmly before chugging back some water from the stainless steel canteen he held in his hands.

Ginny had to take a breath as she watched a stream of glistening clear water slide down his jaw. Containing a shiver she moved closer, bumping her hand against his arm. Pulling the canteen from his lips, Draco cocked his head in her direction and raised an eyebrow before slipping his hand into hers. What made Ginny love it even more was that his response was more of a reflex than anything.

"What makes you have the final say?" Ron snapped, his red brows snapping together and his mouth pursing with defiance.

Draco growled lifting his aristocratic nose in the air so that he was just high enough to still talk with Ron and look down on him. "Listen weasel bastard, if you weren't so daft maybe you'd have noticed the increase in everyone's libido or the fact that you haven't had a sip of water in eight hours. I had to force myself to drink that bit of water I just had."

"I have my water here," Ron informed, waving it obnoxiously in front of his face.

"And it's full isn't it? As full as it was since you filled it up this morning with the rest of us. Just like I'm assuming everyone's canteen is, aside from Ginny and of course my own."

Ron, who'd opened his canteen to see the sloshing water at the top frowned. "I'll be bloody damned." He scratched his head. "I'm always thirsty. Why not Gin?"

"Because I've been reminding her to drink it, there are reasons ladies and gentlemen that the human body is made up of two thirds of water. We don't have water, we don't have circulation and there goes the heart. Forget that we haven't eaten anything in almost two days. Our weather conditions aren't helping either. Exceedingly hot with humid fog and then freezing at night. We are dying!"

"Of dehydration, I don't thinks so," Hermione scoffed. "It takes longer than a mere eight hours to dehydrate."

"Not if the conditions are right. You can dehydrate within the day if they are and I don't know about you, but Ginny and I have been fucking like rabbits."

Ginny's face flamed with embarrassment. "Draco."

His fingers tightened around hers. "We don't have time. I can tell you this. I don't tend on being dinner for those creatures that have been following us the past day. We're in bad shape and I wouldn't put it past them to attack when we collapse with exhaustion tomorrow if we stay."

Harry, who'd been sitting on a rotted log that had green moss growing on it, frowned. "Creatures?"

Draco rolled his eyes. "You survived death encounters with one of the most dangerous wizards in the world. Are you telling me you can't tell when you're in danger? Or maybe your thoughts are too clouded with pumping your prick into Granger?"

Instantly angry, his eyes filled with furry, Harry's fist clenched as he leapt up and marched towards Malfoy, preparing to deliver a blow he felt was deserved when Hermione's slender hand disrupted his line of vision.

"Stop-Malfoy, explain without insulting us," Hermione requested.

"These creatures are ugly little buggers that have been following us. I wasn't sure at first what they wanted when I noticed them this morning. At first they were calm and almost sluggish as they trailed us. It was when Gin and I had a rather steamy encounter against a tree that I noticed the change in their behavior. I confirmed it again when I went down on her about twenty minutes ago. They became erratic, excited even, with visible salivating mouths. I've seen that wild look in a person's eye. It's not a look of desire so much as pure hunger."

"He's right."

All eyes turned to Cela.

"I was hoping we would avoid this. It's one of those things where I didn't think it could happen to me, but I've fallen victim to this forest just as the rest of us have. I hadn't mentioned it because I thought I'd be above it and we'd be out by now. A trek through the Lusty Forest without being influenced is maybe five hours at the most and we've been here at least two days. The minute we stepped foot here it started working, but our conditions are worsening. We're becoming more and more animalistic."

"Let's get back to the creatures that want to eat us," Ron demanded, folding his arms across his chest.

Cela turned her eyes towards him looking as if she wasn't sure she should answer as she measured the question. Finally she spoke. "The Lust Creatures are carnivorous. Their choice in meat is human and elf. They eat the meat on our bodies, the meat is the main course, but it's the juices from our orgasms which are considered a delicacy. It's their desert. It can also be accredited for the name, The Lusty Forest. The creatures give off pheromones when it wants to mate with a female, like any other beast, but that particular chemical effects human and elf. They keep themselves well hidden. They would have to when an elf is on the menu. I find myself wondering how you noticed them Draco when I didn't?"

Malfoy raised a beautiful arched eyebrow. "My father is a very paranoid man," he responded with a tone that simply said `that should explain it sufficiently'. "Look to your left."

Human like if they'd been a little taller than a foot, with a black and white striped body, was a creature with beady black eyes bulging out of a head that would normally be considered too large for the beasts size with slimy webbed like twigs for fingers and feet.

"They usually use a camouflage that makes them virtually invisible, apparently they don't deem us worthy of that ability anymore," Cela whispered. "Don't worry though, they prefer dead meat."

"Prefer it, doesn't mean it's necessary. They'll attack once we've collapsed from exhaustion, guaranteed," Draco added, before again taking a drink of his water then quick coaxing Ginny to take some of hers.

"Ron you should drink some too," Ginny added before taking a gulp of the cool water.

Ron nodded his agreement. "We all should. It just never crossed my mind to drink or eat. All I can think about is getting-" he paused, glancing at his sister, and leaving the sentence unfinished.

"I clearly remember that in the beginning our magic didn't work here-that we didn't have much of anything but look at all this stuff," Hermione commented. "It's like we wanted to stay here, to live here. It's insane," she shook her head as she released the magic of the tent, and then gathered a pack of food and water. "Grab necessities. Who knows where this stuff came from! Food, water that's it! Since apparently our magic does work here we'll use it to speed our travel to the Mystical Mountains. Cela is there anything we need to know of the mountains. Maybe something you though wouldn't effect you?"

"Human do I detect-"

"Tell us, please Cela. I'm sorry my tone was offensive, but you said it yourself. You don't trek through all of these places to get home."

Cela nodded. "To show up in Elf Town, the way an elf travels, with strangers would be offensive and you'd all be executed without trial. These obstacles show worthiness of the species that come to get council from us."

There was silence before anyone responded. "Thank you once again for taking us this way. I'm also not fully human, none of us are. We're wizards and we need to know," Hermione finally spoke.

"There are human like vultures with long black wings that inhabit the mountains."

Ron interrupted. "And they eat people!"

Cela growled, her eyes glowing slightly. "Do not interrupt me! The males have nothing to worry about. These creatures, though both male and female, enjoy the female internal organs far more than the males. The heart in particular in a female is more tender, juicier, and sweeter than males, especially the heart of a female elf."

"Bloody hell," Ginny groaned.

To be continued…

Yay, I'm happy I got this out! I'm not going to promise a quick update, but I can promise I'll try!

Sorry if continuity is off, it's been so long and I can't bring myself to go through the previous chapters.

-->