Unofficial Portkey Archive

Secrets From the Past by Green_Eye_Sparkle16
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Secrets From the Past

Green_Eye_Sparkle16

Hello all...sorry this isn't a new chapter...just one of those boring A/N's...but keep reading it anyway...

I realize that it's only been 6 days since I last updated, but I'm being so slow when it comes to updating this story. Sorry. I think it's going to take a little longer.

The reasons for my lack of updates begins with the fact that I've just been bogged down with homework galore. Professors are handing out homework like candy before spring break gets here.

The second reason isI haven't been feeling well lately...headaches, stuffy nose...you name it...I just haven't been up to speed. The other reason for my slowness is that I've been working on a collaboration story with another author...a very good author here on Portkey...I'm thrilled about it! We've been working on a story under both of our names which should be really great.

The story is almost ready and we hope it will be up on Portkey shortly.

I still have been working on Ch. 15 though...slowly mind you, but working nonetheless. I was hoping to have it out March 9th , but I don't think that's going to be possible. I have a good amount of the chapter written already. So, very soon I am hoping to finish up this chapter and give it to you all. I hope you enjoy it when I post it. To give you a little tease: It will be full of conversations...between who, I'll leave you to wonder until I post the next chapter. Although, I'm sure you all know what conversation will take place in this chapter!

Again, so sorry for being slow! Thank you to everyone who has read the story and reviewed! You're a large part of why I keep writing! THANKS!

Green_Eye_Sparkle16


-->