Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by Sirius Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Sirius Potter

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

Prologue

By: Sirius Potter

A/N: I am not sure if I will peruse this fic too long, but it has been an idea in my head for a while, and I think it will be a lot of fun. If a lot of people like it I will continue it.

About this Story: It is AU, what if in Harry's third year he was expelled for blowing up his Aunt. What if he ran away with Sirius?

Harry Potter, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin, were all sitting around a small circular table, in the small dinning room, in a small cottage they shared together. Harry, and Sirius moved into it about a year after they ran away together. Shortly after Remus moved in with them, and stayed with them on all the Holidays he had from teaching at Hogwarts, after a cleaver invitation that Harry wrote him. He could remember it like it was yesterday.

Dear Remus Lupin,

I would have been a student of yours last year, and this year. But something came up, I don't want to give away too much incase this letter is intercepted. But I believe it is safe to say I am with my godfather. He is a lovely black dog, who has been falsely accused and can prove it. He wishes dearly to be reunited with a fellow Marauder. If you wish to meet us owl me back and we can meet.

Sincerely,

A son of a Marauder

That was along time ago Harry thought, almost instantly however Remus wrote back and they all meet. Sirius explained what had happened and everything was good. From that day forward Harry had been fortunate enough to have two wonderful teachers. It was tough at first, Remus, and Sirius were both extremely knowledgeable and powerful. Unlike teachers at Hogwarts they were more "hands on" specializing in Defense Against the Dark Arts. Harry was however extremely grateful, they taught him well in all subjects Remus told him that he was capable if not more so then any other Hogwarts seventh year, and a hundred times more so in Defense Against the Dark Arts. Harry was an extremely competent dueler. He would often be double teamed against Remus, and Sirius and manage to win.

Harry's life had changed incredibly since his Hogwarts years, Hermione, and Ron both wrote Harry a couple of times after he was expelled, but after a while the letters stopped, and they lost touch. Even though he had Sirius, and a lot of the times Remus, Harry was still lonely, sad, and angry; at Hermione, Ron, Albus Dumbledore, Cornelius Fudge, almost everyone he used to know. So having nothing better to do, Harry threw himself into his studies, in the hopes that someday he would be able to prove himself in the wizarding world.

Today however things were different. The air was filled with hope. Remus just returned from Hogwarts for a week for Christmas. He had good news brought to them from Dumbledore.

"So this is your shot Harry. Albus found an old wizarding law book. It says expelled students can return to wizarding society as a fully fledged wizard if he takes the N.E.W.T.S. with the class that he was supposed to graduate with, and receives an E on at least five subjects. However since you have certain circumstances Albus says you will need to go to the Ministry for a hearing after to decide if you are ok to rejoin the wizarding world. It will be in front of the Minister of Magic, and the Wizengamot." Remus said, he looked extremely happy that he was able to give Harry the good news.

"This is BLODDY BRILLIANT HARRY! You can be able to rejoin the wizarding world!" Sirius beamed broadly and slapped Harry on the back.

"Come on, we all know the only reason they will let me take the N.E.W.T.S. with the rest of the seventh years at the end of this year is because of all the rumors that are going around about Voldemorts return. Everyone wants their little Dark Wizard killer back!" Harry said angrily, he was still bitter at Albus Dumbledore for letting Fudge expel him. "I mean for Merlin's sake I cursed the Minister of Magic! If Voldemort wasn't back there would be no way they would let me back."

Harry could easily recall the dreaded night that he was expelled.

*Flashback*

Harry stepped of the Knight Bus and walked into the Leaky Cauldron. He was immediately greeted by a furious looking Minister Fudge.

"Harry Potter! Don't you think it was bad enough to blow up your Aunt? But then you continually used magic since then. I am sorry to say that you are expelled from Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. I have to ask you to hand over your wand." The Angry looking Fudge stuck out his hand waiting for Harry to hand over his wand.

Harry was scared, he didn't know what he could do. He knew there was no way he could go back and live with the Muggles. There was no way he could not do magic again. He slowly began to inch his way to the entrance to Diagon Alley. He was going to make a run for it.

"Don't even think about it!" Fudge said and pulled out his wand and pointed it at Harry.

Acting on pure instinct Harry also pulled out his wand and yelled "Expelliarmus!" Fudge was caught off guard, he was not expecting Harry to curse him. Thus Harry's disarming spell caught him square in the chest. He flew back, and his wand landed right in Harry's hand.

As soon as the Ministers wand landed in Harry's hand he took of, running at full speed for the entrance to Diagon alley. He tapped the right brick and started running again. There was now a large group chasing him. He found his way into a dark alley. It was a dead end. Soon the mob would find him and he would be toast. Suddenly however there was a large noise, and from behind a trash can came out an extremely large black dog. As a matter of fact it was the same dog he had seen throughout the summer.

The dog could hear the mob coming, he looked up at Harry and then the next second standing in place of the dog, was a shaggy, creepy looking man. In fact it was Sirius Black, the murder he just heard all about on the Knight Bus.

'Well I'm not going to Azkaban, I'm going to die' Harry thought to himself.

"Harry, grab onto my arm, I can take you out of here." The murderess looking Sirius Black said.

"I will not! You are one of Voldemort's supporter!" Harry said sternly and trained his wand at him.

"Don't be foolish! I was framed, listen I can tell you the whole story, but first we have to get out of here otherwise we are both going to Azkaban!" Sirius yelled

Harry figuring he would take his chances with Sirius Black, then with a large group of wizards, and grabbed onto his arm and they apparated away.

*End Flashback*

"Who cares Harry this is your chance!" Sirius exclaimed

"He is right Harry, this may be your only chance." Remus agreed.

"Fine but, as soon as I'm cleared, Sirius were going to a mission to find Peter, and get you cleared too." Harry shot back

"I like your style kid." Sirius said with a large smile.

The clock struck seven and it was starting to get extremely dark.

"Full moon tonight, I better get outside before I transform. Are you going to come along Sirius?" Remus said sadly, his mood instantly changing.

"Not only am I going to come along, but Harry is too."

"You mean? No way? Already?" Remus stammered.

"You bet! I mastered it about a month ago while you were still at Hogwarts." Harry said with a smile. Harry got sick of sitting around the house every month when Sirius and Remus ran around the country side, so he convinced Sirius to teach him to become an animagus himself. From all he heard he thought it was going to be extremely tough to learn, but Sirius had a knack of making things easy to learn.

The three men made there way outside. After about a few minutes in there place stood, a werewolf, a large black dog, and a beautiful golden lion.

A/N: So what do you all think? Do you like the idea? If enough of you do, I will fine comb the plot that is running threw my head, and put it on paper. Write a chapter in my other story, and then get the first real chapter posted for this story. Also don't worry, Hermione, will become friends with Harry and even more ;) she will be very important to convince Harry to help the Order fight Voldemort. Ron on the other hand… well you will just have to read to find out.