Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by Sirius Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Sirius Potter

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Chapter 4: Clash of the Titans

By: Sirius Potter

A/N: Thanks for all the reviews! I got ten for the last chapter as I start this, I hope to have this up by late Friday or early Saturday morning, but maybe sooner. All of you who read it please review! Ok well here we go.

Sirius slowly walked over to the rat, and jammed his wand right into his throat. Peter stirred in his sleep, and woke up with a start. His eyes looked deeply into Sirius, and he started to cry. "Stupefy" Sirius said with pure venom in his voice, and Peter instantly became stunned. Sirius then pulled the portkey out of his pocket, and activated it and the two disappeared.

"Right, now lets get of out here Harry, three..two..one." This time however there was no loud pops.

"Shit." Was all Remus was able to say before Harry's scar burst into fire.

'Voldemort' Harry thought and he instantly put up every single mind barrier he knew, pushing the limits of Occlumency he was able to block the pain out just in time to see the door burst open. Out stepped the Dark Lord himself, and two Death Eaters.

"Ah, Mr. Potter, Mr. Lupin, what a pleasant surprise!" Voldemort said as he started to evilly laugh, he slowly pulled his wand out and pointed it at Harry "Avada Kedavra!"

As soon as Voldemort said the killing curse a jet of green light shot out of his wand straight for Harry. Harry immediately pointed his wand out, and made a circular motion with the tip of it and a solid sheet of glass appeared where he made the circle, just in time to intercept the killing curse.

"Very good Potter! I must say I'm impressed! Sadly however you will die tonight, along with the werewolf!" Voldemort sneered.

"Alright Moony, you keep the two Death Eaters off of my back, I will take care of Voldemort." Harry said very seriously

Remus nodded and took a step to the side and started to concentrate hard. Voldemort nodded at the two unnamed Death Eaters and they stepped to the side with Remus.

"Alright Tom, I am warning you I am a little better then I was the last time we meet." Harry said confidently.

"Oh I very much hope so Potter. Come on free shot right now, show me what you got!" Voldemort taunted at Harry.

Harry instantly took the bait, his wand was still trained at the evil Dark Lord and said out loud "REDUCTIAS!" A jet of white light shot out of his wand like a small shock wave. The spell zoomed straight into the Dark Lord. He was not expecting a spell like this from the young wizard. Voldemort waved his wand around a bit and managed to slow the spell down, but it still found its mark.

The next thing Voldemort felt was excruciating pain, as the spell knocked him back into the nearest wall breaking at least one rib. Voldemort slowly pulled himself up, he was livid! He looked at the sneering Potter brat and yelled loudly pushing his wand at top speed into the direction of Harry.

As soon as Voldemort's wand was pointed at Harry, the next second it felt like a thousand knives cut threw him, and it was now his turn to be knocked into the nearest wall.

Meanwhile Remus was having a heck of a time with the two extremely skilled Death Eaters. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" They both yelled with their wands aimed right at Remus's heart.

Remus immediately jumped to the side just barely avoiding the two killing curses. Remus took careful aim and pointed his wand at one of the Death Eaters and thought 'Stupefy Splinter!' A jet of red light shot out of his wand, it looked just like any normal stunning spell, and the Death Eater's had no reason to think otherwise.

The Death Eater smirked and easily blocked the stunner, but now is where the 'Spliter' part of it took effect. Instead of the spell just disappearing after it was blocked it shot away from the first Death Eater at top speed and struck the other one instantly knocking him out.

"Looks like the filthy half bread has some tricks up his sleeve!" The Death Eater spat at Remus.

"Yeah will you don't teach Defense Against the Dark Arts for four years without learning a few tricks. Now then INCARCEROUS! Remus yelled

Back to Harry and Voldemort's fight… After laying on the ground in pain for a few minutes he slowly pulled himself up and said "Bloody Hell Tom!" Voldemort gave a little smirk at this. However there was a loud "pop" (I know there is apparation wards up, but for apparating from one spot in the room to the other is ok, you just can't leave the area that the apparation ward covers) and Harry disapparated.

One second Harry was about ten feet in front of the Dark Lord, the next he was right behind him with his wand pushed into the small of his back. "REDUCTO!" Harry yelled, but before the spell could even leave his wand there was another "pop" this time it was Voldemort apparating.

Harry instantly spun around, and the next second Voldemort was right there ready to curse Harry. Instead of trying to block it or Apparating away, he used his wand like a sword and pushed it up into the air just in time to see a jet of green light rush out of it.

The two stood their for a few seconds wands pushed against each others. Finally Harry's wand begun to quiver and it sounded like it was going to snap. Harry immediately jumped back, and noticed Voldemort's wand was shiny like metal. Voldemort saw Harry recognize this and laughed mercilessly.

"You think you have me huh?" Harry shot back, he then ran his free hand over his wand, and it instantly turned metallic just like Voldemorts. Harry then charged forward their wands once again clashing in mid attack, a jet of green light could be seen jetting out of Voldemort's wand, and a jet of blue out of Harry's.

"You know you can't win Potter." Voldemort whispered softly so only Harry could hear.

Harry took this as a challenge. He once again took his free hand, and this time however he punched Voldemort with an open fist right in the gut, while at the same time yelling "REDUCTO!" his punch and his spell landed on target, and for the second time that night Voldemort went flying in extreme pain.

It took Voldemort a little longer to get up this time, and when he finally did he coughed up some blood. He walked forward and got close to Harry when he again spoke. "I am done playing with you Potter!" Voldemort yelled, and moved his wand so fast that the tip of it caught Harry's cheek and he fell to the ground blood gushing out of his now open wound. Voldemort started to laugh at the top of his lungs the hair on the back of everyone's neck stood up.

Remus paused from the sound of the laugh just long enough to see Harry on the ground bleeding. He knew he needed to help him and fast, but this last Death Eater was good, damn good. Remus jumped to the side just in time to avoid a curse the Death Eater just sent at him. Remus again took careful aim at the Death Eater and charged him 'Stupefy, Stupefy' He thought and two stunning spells jumped out of wand at the Death Eater.

The unnamed Death Eater easily managed to block them both, but when he went to redirect his attention back to Remus, he was gone, the next thing he remembered was excruciating pain, right before he fell to the ground.

Remus gave a large sigh, happy with what he had just accomplished. He turned around to look at Voldemort, and Harry. Harry was once again on his feet, however he looked very weak, his wand was intertwined with Voldemorts. Remus thought hard for a second and just before he charged Voldemort he said to himself "This could bloody turn out bad." He then ran at full speed at the all powerful Dark Lord. "STUPEFY, STUPEFY, EXSPELLIARMUS, REDUCTO, STUPEFY, INCENDIO!" Remus sent the half dozen basic spells right at Voldemort, he would be able to easily block them, but in the time it took him to block all of them Remus said "Accio!" and then "Portus" Peter's pillow came rushing at him, he grabbed Harry's arm, just as the pillow turned into portkey touching Remus's outstretched hand, and the two disappeared.

Voldemort was pissed! How did the Potter boy become so strong, sure he wasn's as strong as he the Dark Lord was, but he sure as hell gave him a run for his money. He also couldn't believe that the Werewolf managed to best two of his best Death Eaters.

Harry, and Remus were instantly pulled to Sirius's house. It took Harry a second to realize what happened and then he blew up. "Bloody hell Remus! What was that for!"

"Excuse me for saving your life!" Remus shot back

"I was about to beat him!"

"Bull shit! Voldemort was toying with you, I saw you fall to the ground."

"I was toying with him too!" Harry lied

"I know your not that stupid!"

Harry sighed in defeat Remus was right, he wasn't able to defeat Voldemort, he knew one day he would be able too. He just had no idea how much or how little more experience he needed.

"HARRY! REMUS! What happened!" Sirius said running out of the house. "Oh Harry what happened!?!" Sirius asked seeing the cut on Harry's face.

"We ran into Voldemort" Remus said

"Oh shit! I tried apparating back but I couldn't, I'm guessing he put up wards, that's why you guys didn't follow?" Sirius asked

Harry just nodded. Remus then said "Come on lets go inside we need to heal Harry's wound. I will tell you all about it."

The three of them walked into the living room, where Peter happened to be, knocked out, and tied up good.

"Alright so tell me everything that happened?" Sirius exclaimed he couldn't wait to hear.

"Well as soon as you left with Peter……" Remus explained the whole thing to Sirius, he only paused to heal Harry's cut.

"So how do you think Voldemort knew we where going to be there? There is no way he heard us?" Sirius asked

"I bet Dumbledore betrayed us!" Harry shot with venom

"Don't be ridicules Harry! We may have been betrayed, but it wasn't Dumbledore, he needs you." Remus said

"He needs me? For what?" Harry asked

"I don't know, but he is very interested in you, there is something he is keeping secret about you." Remus said and sighed sadly.

"Who betrayed us then?" Sirius asked

"Snape!" It instantly came to Harry.

"Harry, now I hate Snape as much as any Marauder but, he is a teacher at Hogwarts, and Dumbledore trusts him. I don't think he would betray us." Remus argued

"Yes, but someone Dumbledore trusts, betrayed us." Harry shot back

"The kid does have a point." Sirius said agreeing with him.

"Yeah, you may be right…" Remus paused for a moment to think about it, before he continued. "We can think about this tomorrow. We need to get some sleep, we have to have a talk with the head of the Auror's tomorrow."

"How are you going to manage that?" Harry asked

Remus, and Sirius smiled at each other, and then Remus spoke. "Me and Sirius, along with your parents used to be in the Order together with him."

"Excellent" Harry said smiling, he couldn't wait for Sirius to be a free man.

Before they went to bed, the three of them all sent stunner's at Peter to make sure he would be out cold, for a very long time.

Remus woke Harry up at eleven that morning, far to early in his opinion.

"Come on Moony, I'm tired. Just five more hours."

Remus laughed pretty hard at this remark, he heard five minutes before but never five more hours. "Come Harry, he have to meet with Kingsley in less then an hour."

"AH bloody hell give me five minutes and I will meet you in the kitchen."

True to his word, five minutes later Harry was in the kitchen. "Here have some eggs, and toast." Remus said shoving a plate of food in front of Harry.

Harry immediately dug in. "Sirius still sleeping?" Harry asked in-between mouthfuls.

Remus who was also eating, just nodded in response. He heard Harry mumble "Lucky bastard!"

"Come on lets go." Remus simply said

The two got up and made their way outside, once it was safe, they both apparated to the Ministry of Magic, more specifically in the entrance hall. Remus led the way to the Wizard guarding the entrance, the two of them handed their wands in to be checked.

"Lupin, Remus" The guard said handing him back his wand. "Potter, Harry" The guard took at a double take, and looked at Harry's scar, and then handed him his wand.

"How come we didn't do this last time?" Harry asked his older companion.

"I'm guessing they figured, the Auror escorts where enough" Remus said, and then added a few moments latter "Guess not." Remus, and Harry both laughed at this as they slowly made their way to the Auror wing of the Ministry.

"We're here to speak to Kingsley Shacklebolt." Remus said as they made it to the secretary in front of his office.

"You have an appointment?" She asked not even looking up.

"No"

She laughed loudly at this and said "I'm sorry Mr. Shacklebolt is very busy, if you don't have an appointment, then you can't see him."

"I'm an old friend." Remus said

"Yeah you and everyone else." She responded

"Listen, just go tell him that Remus Lupin, and Harry Potter are here to see him."

With that the witch looked right up into Harry's scar.

"One moment." She said and then walked over to the office, knocked on the door and then entered the room. She came out a few minutes later and looked at Harry, and Remus and said "Mr. Shacklebolt will see you now."

"Thank you very much." Remus said rather smugly.

The two made their way into the Auror's office, where they were greeted warmly by a tall black wizard. "Remus old friend!" Kingsley said as he got up out of his seat and gave Remus a hug. He then turned his attention to Harry, "Oh my, Harry, you look just like your father."

"Thanks I get that a lot, did you know my dad?" Harry asked

"Your father, and Remus here were a few years ahead of me at Hogwarts, I managed to play on the Quidditch team with your dad for a couple of years." Kingsley said.

"As much as I would like to catch up, and let you get acquainted with Harry, we are here on very important business." Remus said seriously

"I would have to assume so, please take a seat." Kingsley said motioning for Harry and Remus to sit. Once Harry and Remus sat, Kingsley asked "So what brings you two here?" And then he took a seat.

"We caught Peter Pettigrew." Remus flat out said

"What I thought he was dead? Yeah, Sirius Black killed him." Kingsley replied

"Nope, Sirius is innocent, Peter was the real secret keeper, he is the one who betrayed Harry's parents. He have proof, Peter is alive, missing a finger I might add, he also has the Dark Mark, do you need more proof." Remus said and he started smiling.

Kingsley thought hard for a moment, and then he too began to smile. "That should be enough proof, Merlin knows I loved Sirius, it will be great to see again. But what do you want me to do?"

"Can you set up a new trial? Allow us to come in with Sirius, and Peter?" Harry asked

"I can't grantee how fair it will be, but what I can promise you is, that I will make sure my Auror's allow you to walk in with Sirius and Peter. But what our great Prime Minister decides what to do after that is his business."

"Thank you very much Kingsley, it was great seeing you again. I have a message from Dumbledore to give you real quick before I leave." Remus said

"What is it?"

"The Order will be getting back together soon, he will let us know when the time is right." Remus said

"About time!" Kingsley said to Remus.

"Well we must be going, we have to tell Sirius the good news." Remus said, as he and Harry stood up.

"I will OWL you guys to let you know the date and time. I look forward to seeing you all again, hopefully sooner then latter." Kingsley said

Harry, and Remus were just at the door to leave when Kingsley spoke one more time. "Oh Harry, by the way I heard about your trial. Fancy bit of magic if you ask me. Have you ever thought of becoming an Auror?" He asked

Harry turned to respond. "I would love to catch Dark Wizards, but I just don't know if I could work for a government that did this to me, and Sirius." Harry said sadly.

"Merlin knows your N.E.W.T. scores are high enough. If you don't like the government so much, change it. I'm sure you would rise fast in the Auror ranks, you could change policy." Kingsley said smiling at the young man in his office.

"I will think about it." Harry said now smiling

"Please do." That was the last thing said between them, Remus and Harry made his way back down to the entrance hall and apparated home.

"Well how did it go?" Sirius asked as soon as he saw Harry, and Remus return home.

"Kingsley was pleased that you are innocent, he says he can't wait to see you again, he guarantees us that you we can go to trial, with Peter. Though he can't control what the Minister does." Remus said answering Sirius

"I've always liked that man!" Sirius said with a smile, "However who knows that the bastard for a Minister will do." His mood changing instantly

"Don't worry Sirius, even if he finds you guilty I promise I won't let you go back to Azkaban." Harry said placing a hand on Sirius's shoulder

"Thank you Harry."

A/N: Well I hope you all liked it! Especially the duel. Please review and let me know, keep up the double digit reviews, and I will try to have another chapter up before Monday! Thanks!