Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by Sirius Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Sirius Potter

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Chapter 3: The Quest for a Rat

By: Sirius Potter

A/N: Again I must say thanks for all of the reviews! I love them keep them coming! Ok I was asked to explain what the summery of El Chupacabra would be. I must say I haven't really planned it all out yet but this is what I have for it so far: Harry is in command of an elite group of Aurors, sent to Porto Rico to capture a Chupacabra (It is like an evil vampire animal that some people think aliens put on the planet J lol). Usually they kill just farm animals, but this one has started to kill humans, even a group of local wizards where slaughtered by it. Since this mission is so dangerous St. Mungo's best healer (A girl Harry hasn't seen since he killed Voldemort, think hard) will accompany them. It will eventually lead to aliens (Or at least I think). I don't have it totally planned out. But if I do write it, it will be a huge sci-fi fun adventure.

"I still can't believe you disarmed Dumbledore." Sirius said recounting Harry's story for the hundredth time.

Harry gave a little laugh and responded to Sirius "It wasn't that big of a deal, everyone has their own weaknesses you know, even me." Harry said that last bit sarcastically.

"I doubt that."

"Oh come on now Padfoot, I let you disarm me sometimes don't I?" Harry asked in a sympathetic tone

"Oh sod off Potter, you know you're worse then your father." Sirius said at laughed

"I will take that as a compliment, to be "Worse than James Potter" isn't a bad thing." Harry said taking extreme pride in his father.

"No it most certainly isn't Harry." Remus said as he just entered the house.

"Moony down with term already?" Sirius asked

"Yep just had graduation and everything."

"Hermione top of the class?" Harry asked curiously, he missed her terribly.

"Oh must definitely, so your still crushing on her huh?" Remus asked terribly embarrassing Harry.

"Oh, yeah that's right, ever since your first Patronus, we have all known." Sirius said joining in on the Harry bashing.

"Oh fuck off you two!" Harry said angrily he hated being teased when it came to Hermione. "I'm going to bed." Harry added and was about to get up.

"I know where Peter is." Was all it took from Remus to keep Harry seated.

"How?" Sirius asked his mood totally changing.

"Dumbledore found out, and told me this morning, I think he wanted to do this as an act of good faith to Harry."

"A lot of good that will do, the bloody bastard tried to curse me." Harry swore

"Who cares where is he Remus?" Sirius asked anxiously

"The Riddle House."

"Lets go." Harry said standing up

"One second we need to think this logically first, and make a plan." Remus said, he was always the cautious one, not in a cowardly way, but in a smart way.

"Alright Moony what do you have for a plan?" Sirius asked

"Well it just so happens to be that I have been thinking about this all morning. Since we know where he is at, all we have to do when we apparate is think of Peter, and the Riddle House and it will take us right to him. Sirius as soon as we see him, you stun him, and bring a Portkey with you, and go back instantly with him. Me and Harry will apparate back right away, once you are safely away with Peter."

"I love it, sounds simple enough." Harry said

"Well it has to be, I mean you two have to be able to understand it." Remus said jokingly

"Very funny, look Remus a full moon!" Sirius yelled jokingly and Harry and Sirius both started laughing.

"Haha very funny! Start getting ready we leave at three in the morning."

"Why so late?" Harry asked

"I want to make sure he is sleeping, that way it will be more likely that he will be alone, no other Death Eaters, and most importantly no Voldemort." Remus said seriously

"Eh Voldemort won't be a problem we got Harry!" Sirius exclaimed slapping his godson on the back.

"Yeah! You got me!" Harry said joining in on the joke.

Remus threw his hands in the air and said "Oh I give up on you two!"

"Oh come on Moony you love us!" Sirius said

"Yeah, I know." Remus said giving in.

"Moony and Padfoot, sitting in a treeā€¦"

Before Harry could finish both Sirius, and Remus pointed their wands at Harry and yelled "Rictusempra" in unison.

Harry burst into laughter, it took him several seconds to cancel out the charms. "Oh that is it you're both dead!" Harry said and jumped to his feet and chased Sirius, and Remus outside.

"Levicorpus!" Harry said with his wand pointed it Remus who immediately took to the air, he then took careful aim at Sirius and said "Tarantallegra" and Sirius immediately started to dance, rather terribly at that.

"Alright! You win put me down!" Remus said.

"Glad to see you see it my way Moony." Harry said flicking his wand and carefully setting Remus down. "What say you Padfoot?" Harry asked

"Never I will never give in!" Sirius said as he continued to dance.

"Fine have it your way." Harry said jokingly flicked his wand once more, and Sirius began to dance even faster.

"Fine you win!"

"What was that?" Harry asked and both he and Remus laughed some more at Sirius's terrible dancing.

"You win!" Sirius hollered at Harry.

Harry stopped the spell, and Sirius fell to the ground out of breath. "Mark my words Potter, I will get you!" Sirius said as he finally regained his breath and stood up.

"Come on, lets go in, we should probably have a late night snack so we're full of energy for the quest." Remus said, and the three Marauders headed in.

After waiting several hours very patiently it was now three in the morning. "Well it's time to go." Sirius said very matter-of-factly taking charge.

The three of them slowly headed outside, they kept walking until it was ok to apparate. "Alright on the count of three, one..two..three." There was three loud "pops" and they disapparated to the Riddle House.

Once the feeling of rapid movement subsided, they all opened their eyes and found themselves in a small room, right next to a small bed that none other then the infamous Peter Pettigrew lay asleep.

Sirius slowly walked over the rat, and jammed his wand right into his throat. Peter stirred in his sleep, and woke up with a start. His eyes looked deeply into Sirius, and he started to cry. "Stupefy" Sirius said with pure venom in his voice, and Peter instantly became stunned. Sirius then pulled the portkey out of his pocket, and activated it and the two disappeared.

"Right, now lets get of out here Harry, three..two..one." This time however there was no loud pops.

"Shit." Was all Remus was able to say before Harry's scar burst into fire.

'Voldemort' Harry thought and he instantly put up every single mind barrier he knew, pushing the limits of Occlumency he was able to block the pain out just in time to see the door burst open. Out stepped the Dark Lord himself, and two Death Eaters.

"Ah, Mr. Potter, Mr. Lupin, what a pleasant surprise!" Voldemort said as he started to evilly laugh, he slowly pulled his wand out and pointed it at Harry "Avada Kedavra!"

A/N: Sorry I know it is really short, but this is a transition chapter. The next one will be a lot longer and extremely fun. I am taking a little break from my other story, because I just got a wonderful beta reader, and I am going to let her catch up on False Prophecy before I post any new chapters for that. That means I will be working only on this fic, so you guys keep the ten plus reviews a chapter, and I will try to push out two plus chapters a week. Hope you liked it please review!