Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by Sirius Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Sirius Potter

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Chapter 6: Harry's Pride

By: Sirius Potter

A/N: The one thing that I keep getting flamed for is the Defense Against the Dark Arts newt. Maybe it was a little too easy. But remember everyone learned how to do it in the DA not in class, plus they all had extreme difficult with it. The other spell is the advanced expelliarmus. This spell must be hard/rare because Harry who is thought by Sirius, and Remus (Hogwarts DADA teacher!) didn't know what it was. He just used a different trick and it worked. Anyway had to get that out, other then that please enjoy.

The three of them were still past out in the their living room at three the following afternoon when there intruder alarm went off. "Bloody Hell! Remus! Sirius get up!" Harry yelled. The three of them jumped to their feet and ran to the door, wands ready. Harry was the first to look outside. His jaw dropped, it wasn't Death Eaters. It was worse, walking up to the door was Albus Dumbledore, and Hermione Granger.

"Oh bloody hell I have too much of a hangover for this." Harry said angrily, Remus, and Sirius nodded in agreement, last night may have been a blast, but they were certainty going to have to pay for it.

"Well we might as well meet them out there." Sirius spoke, and the three of them headed outside

"Ah, good your all up, I heard about the celebration last night, I was afraid I was going to have to…." Albus was cut off by Hermione

"Harry!" She yelled and threw herself into him giving him a giant hug. Harry quickly set his wand down on the picnic table next to him so he could embrace Hermione.

Saying Harry was surprised by this would have been an understatement, more like shocked.

"Um… hi Hermione, how are you?" Harry asked awkwardly

"Better, I heard about your trial." Hermione said starting to spill her guts to Harry, when she suddenly realized where she was, and pulled away from Harry extremely red in the face.

Sirius and Remus exchanged knowing looks and sniggered a bit before one of them spoke. "So Albus, what do I owe the pleasure of this visit too?" Sirius asked

"Well, seeing as you are now once again free, I was wondering if you, and I might add Harry, would like to join the Order of the Phoenix." Dumbledore said with his blue eyes twinkling.

"I would love to rejoin the order!" Sirius said enthusiastically

Harry on the other hand would have no part in it. "NO!"

"Excuse me?" Dumbledore asked he did not expect this from Harry.

Harry did not want any part of the Order, it was already bad enough that Remus was in it. The Order took his parents away from him, the order was responsible for his life being taken away from him. He would never admit this was the real reason he didn't want to join. "I don't trust you! You allowed me to be expelled, you didn't seem to care where I disappeared too after I was expelled, and you cursed me at my trial!" Harry spat venomously at Dumbledore.

"Harry, as I hope you know, I have no control over what Fudge does, the reason I cursed you was I was trying to help. I really had no idea what you were capable of doing, I thought the guards would easily overpower you, I was wrong." Dumbledore said sadly

"Harry, listen to him, look at me I spent twelve years at Azkaban I don't blame Albus. I only blame Peter. You should only blame Fudge." Sirius said trying to calm down his godson.

"Maybe if he hadn't cursed me, I could forgive him. But I just can't I'm sorry." Harry said flat out.

Albus paused, it looked like he was trying to decide what would be best to say, Hermione looked very hurt by the fact that Harry wouldn't join the Order.

"Harry, I am human like everyone else. You are just looking at the bad stuff I have done. Don't forget, I got the Wizengamot to overrule Fudge, for not only you, but for Sirius too. Also don't forget I told Remus where Peter was located."

"Yeah, well we were betrayed there too, Voldemort was waiting there for us! It was a fucking trap!" Harry swore loudly, just remembering they were set up on the hunt for Peter.

"Really?" Albus thought about this, the only other person who knew about them going after Peter was… well it couldn't have been him… he would never betray the Headmaster. "I really don't know how that happened. Listen Harry, it doesn't really matter if you like me anymore. I am just going to flat out say it. You can not kill Voldemort. There are things that only I can tell you about, things that only I can show you about before you can kill him." Dumbledore said matter-of-factly.

"Oh really! If you're so great why haven't you killed him then? If I am so weak, why even bother?" Harry asked fuming with rage

"I didn't mean it like that, this has nothing to do with your skills as a wizard. Stop having a big head Harry! You're not all powerful!" Dumbledore said staring to raise his voice.

"You should take your own advice!" Harry spat back

"I may be old Harry, but I'm not old enough to teach you a lesson. You want to see power? You may have the first curse." Albus said pulling his wand out, confidently bragging. None of them had seen this side of Albus before, but everyone does have a breaking point don't they?

"You really want me too?" Harry grinned evilly at Dumbledore

"Well I see your wand is on the table over there." Albus paused pointing his wand at the table. "I know you can summon it, but by the time it takes for it to get to you, I will have stunned you." Albus bragged

"Well, we will just have to see about that, STUPEFY!" Harry yelled throwing his hand forward right at Dumbledore. He them immediately rolled out of the way of Albus's counter curse, and summoned his wand.

"Very good Mr. Potter." Dumbledore said his eyes twinkling a bright blue.

"Thank you, now are you sure you want to Duel? I mean really Professor, I wouldn't want to hurt an old man."

"Harry, I've hurt you in the past, you're hurting me now. I think we both need to earn each others respect. What better way then to test our magical strength against each other? So by all means Harry…"

Harry pointed his wand at Albus, not sure exactly what to do, he didn't want to hurt his former Headmaster. He figured this wouldn't hurt too bad 'Expelliarmus'.

Albus laughed a bit, and easily managed to block the disarming spell. He pointed his wand at Harry, and the next second Harry went flying through the air and eventually dropped into the ground, in pain.

"Come on Harry. Don't be afraid to hurt me. This is the only way you will respect me, then so be it."

Sirius, Remus, and Hermione all watched what was happening before their eyes. The two greatest wizards on the side of light were fighting. Voldemort could win right here. What if they overdid it and killed each other?

Harry pulled himself up off the ground and smirked. "Have it your way…" Harry said and disapperated right behind Albus.

He pointed his wand into the small of Albus's back and thought 'Reducto'. However before the spell left his wand Harry suddenly found his wand pointed in the air away from his former headmaster. Their wands were intertwined above their heads.

Dumbledore smiled at Harry and said "I invented this Harry." The next second Dumbledore was on the other side of Harry, his wand once again pointed at him. Harry was in mid apparation when the same spell from earlier caught him and he was flown back painfully threw the air.

"We have to stop this!" Hermione squeaked to Sirius, and Remus

"No, Harry is too prideful he has to learn that there is others he can learn from, and Dumbledore needs to learn how powerful Harry is and treat him as an equal. Both of them have too big of egos" Remus said

Before anyone could respond Harry yelled "DICATAS MAZOM!" Sirius and Remus both looked surprised at Harry's use of this spell.

The spell rushed at Albus, there was nothing he could do, and he knew it. He simply muttered "He is the chosen one." Then he immediately dropped to the ground as the spell hit him.

"BLOODY HELL HARRY! What is wrong with you!" Sirius scolded. "That spell causes blinding pain, and he is going to beknocked out for a week!"

"I had to put him in his place, I had to show him what I can do." Harry responded sadly

"Harry…" Hermione whispered sadly.

However he couldn't respond because the next second Albus jumped to his feat, pointed his wand at Harry, and returned the favor "DICATAS MAZOM!"

"Fuck" Harry muttered, unlike Dumbledore he was going to try and evade the spell. He apparated about ten feet to his right. However just like he knew it would the spell immediately changed directions and hit Harry square in the chest immediately knocking Harry out, while still feeling unbelievable pain.

It took Harry about the same time as it took Dumbledore to regain conscience. He pulled himself to his feet, breathing extremely hard. Not only was it magically draining to cast the spell, it was even more so once it hit, let alone somehow being able to recover from it.

Harry looked over at Dumbledore, he was also breathing heavily. They both sighed, and continued the duel. There was two loud pops and they both apparated and found themselves right in the middle of where they were fighting, wands once again intertwined, jets of orange, and yellow rushing out of their wands.

"If you're too tired Harry you can give up now?" Albus mocked, Albus Dumbledore was actually mocking Harry Potter.

"However tired I am I know you are and then some." Harry replied back, and then jumped to the side sending a stunning spell right at Albus.

Albus also jumped to the side sending his own stunner right into Harry. The spell caught Harry square in the chest since he was already air born he couldn't avoid it. Dumbledore smiled in triumph, however in that very same instant he realized Harry's stunner made contact with his leg, and he dropped to the ground stunned.

Hermione squealed at this, "We need to revive them."

"I don't know… Maybe we should teach them a lesson and not." Sirius said and chuckled

"Enervate, Enervate." Remus said pointing his wand at the two of them.

"Bloody hell." Harry stammered as he pulled himself off of the ground rubbing his head.

"Bloody hell is right." Albus said mimicking Harry's actions while getting up. "Harry I want to apologize, you truly are all powerful."

"We both know that isn't true. I didn't mean it when I said it. I was just trying to rile you up." Harry said with a smile.

"Well it certainty worked. I must say, your power, and knowledge at such a young age is unheard off. I am most happy that this isn't ten years in the future. You learned so much in your first seven years of magic, Merlin knows how much more you will learn in the next ten."

"Well thanks for the compliment Albus." Harry smiled and then returned the compliment "I am glad you are not twenty years younger, you are a force to be reckoned with now, I would bet when you had a little more youth you were unstoppable."

"Oh that I was, that I was." Albus said, his blue eyes twinkling more then ever. "Now Harry, will you join my order, and help me destroy Voldemort?" Albus asked hopefully

"Yes… But if I do this, I want us to mainly concentrate on taking Voldemort out as quickly as possible. I don't want to sit around taking out nameless Death Eaters."

"Excellent! There are some things that I need to tell you Harry. The first Order meeting will be at the end of this month at Hogwarts. I will tell you all of them after that meeting, and we can even start then too."

"Great I will see you then… Albus."

"Yes, I must make my exit, I believe Mrs. Granger wanted to stay around for a bit?" Albus asked Hermione.

"Yea… I kind of wanted to talk to Harry." Hermione said, and slightly blushed

"Great!" Albus exclaimed once more and he walked away and once it was safe disapperated.

"Harry, do you ah, think we could go for a walk maybe?" Hermione asked

"S…sure." Harry slightly stammered back. "Let's go." With that Harry lead Hermione down a walking trail.

"Ah young kids in Love." Sirius said smiling broadly, he was proud of his godson, for picking such a beautiful young lady.

"Do you ever wish we got a chance to experience that?" Remus asked thoughtfully.

"Speak for yourself Moony, I've been with my fair sure of women."

"Heaven knows you have, I even have Padfoot. Back in our days of school we were quite infamous." Remus said his eyes twinkling at the many memories they had. "But what I mean is really feel love?"

"Yea, someday Remus someday."

"So Hermione, what do I owe the pleasure of this visit to?" Harry asked breaking the long standing silence as they walked through the woods.

Hermione bit her lip, she really didn't know what to say. "I just, well just felt bad how our last talk ended."

"Oh don't worry about it. I hope things are going better between you and Ron." Harry had to spit that last part out, he really hoped they weren't.

Hermione didn't say anything, she just looked down at her feet. Harry didn't know how to take this so he kept quiet for a while longer.

"So how did you convince Albus to take you with him today?" Harry couldn't take the silence anymore.

"Oh well, I didn't convince him, he asked me to come." She said once again looking up at Harry.

This certainly surprised Harry. "Really? Why?"

"Well, I don't know. He mentioned something like, I calm you down or something."

Well he was definitely right at this. Hermione did have some way to calm Harry down. Still though why would Albus want him calm? "Why did he want me calm?"

Hermione bit her lip, she did know why. She wanted to tell Harry but didn't know if she should. His piercing green eyes started deep into her chocolate brown ones, and she couldn't take it anymore she had to tell him the truth. "Harry, he is scared of you. He can't believe you were able to disarm him at the Trial, he really can't understand how someone is so powerful at such a young age. He is afraid you will turn to Dark Arts, and become an evil wizard." Hermione said and started to cry.

Maybe he shouldn't have agreed to help Albus. If this is the way he thought of him, then why the hell should he help! His thoughts were interrupted by Hermione though.

"Harry please don't turn into a dark lord, I need you!" She said and sobbed even harder once again throwing herself onto Harry into a hug.

"You need me?" Harry asked inquisitively

"Er.. I mean the we need you, the wizarding world needs you. Please help Professor Dumbledore" Hermione said severely blushing.

Harry just hugged her even tightly. The stood there for a while in silence. "I will Hermione, I will."

"Thank you Harry." Hermione said and hugged Harry even tighter. "I have to go though, I want to spend some time with my parents and tell them that this will be the last time I see them until the war is done."

"I'm so sorry Hermione."

"It's ok, is it safe to apparate from here?"

"Yeah."

"Goodbye Harry." Hermione said and quickly kissed Harry on the cheek, and before he could reply she disapperated.

A/N: Alright I hope you all liked this, the next chapter will be even longer. We get the first Order meeting, and Harry, and Albus "start". Hum… I wonder what they could be starting? Please Review!