Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by Sirius Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Sirius Potter

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Chapter 5: Sirius's Trial

By: Sirius Potter

A/N: Again thanks for the reviews, I want more!!! HAHA I'm review crazy. Alright I do want everyone to know that I will continue False Prophecy, I'm just waiting for my beta reader to catch up and then I will give her a new chapter, and then I will post it. Finally I just want you too know that I do know Goldie is kind of a girly nickname, that is why Remus, and Sirius gave it too him. Ok well read and review!

"How do I look?" Sirius asked Harry

Harry took Sirius in for a moment, he had his finest Dress Robes on for his trial. "You look good."

"Alright guys the rat is ready to go!" Remus said walking into Sirius's room with Peter in rat form, in a small cage.

"Excellent!" Sirius said wickedly looking at Peter.

"Hurry up and change into some dress robes so we can go!" Remus snickered at Sirius

"Oh piss off!" Sirius throwing a dirty pair of boxers at him.

"Careful now Sirius, don't forget I'm supposed to be a witness for you today." Remus said egging Remus on even more

"Whatever, come on Harry lets go." Sirius said he was starting to get very nervous.

The three of them, er the four of them made their way outside, the rat was starting to run around crazily in the cage, Remus stuck his wand in there and stunned him one last final time.

"Lets go on three. Three…two…one" Harry said and all three of them disapperated plus Peter still stunned in his cage.

The three of them found them self once again in the entrance hall to the Ministry.

"Mr. Potter, Mr. Lupin, good too see you two again." The same Auror that escorted Harry to his trial was now going to do the same with Sirius. "And you must be Sirius Black. I must say if what Kingsley has told me is true, I want to be the first to apologize."


"Thank you very much, I appreciate it." Sirius said with a smile growing on his face. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all?

The journey to the court room seemed faster then it did last time, maybe it was because Harry wasn't on trial, though he was still desperately worried for his godfather. He would not let him go back to Azkaban.

"This is as far as I can take you guys. Trust me when I say the minister is not pleased! He didn't want to allow Mr. Potter, or Mr. Lupin to come in with you. He was extremely angry when Mr. Kingsley undermined his authority." The Auror said

"Well thanks for listening to Kingsley, not the Minister." Sirius said shaking the Auror's hand

"No problem, anything for an infamous Marauder." The Auror said with a chuckle and walked away

The three of them laughed at this, they figured Kingsley must have told him some stories of the Marauder's child hood days.

"Well let's not keep the minister waiting." Sirius said and stepped into the court room. Sirius took a seat in the chair with the chains, and Harry, and Remus said in the a row of seats right behind him.

"Right on time, I must say I am must impressed that you are turning yourself in. You will not believe the PR I will get for putting the murderess Sirius Black back into Azkaban." Minister Fudge said coolly.

"Minister, with all due respect, I'm not here to turn myself in. I am here today with Proof that I am innocent." Sirius spook up

"HA! What proof could that be?" The Minister asked

"I am here today with none other then the Potter's real secret keeper, the real murderer of all those muggles, I have a nine fingered Peter Pettigrew!" Sirius said defiantly

There was a loud murmur in the court room, and a couple of laughs at Sirius's bad joke, but nonetheless everyone was interested.

"Alright well bring him in." The Minister sighed in defeat

"Actually sir he is already here, he is an illegal animagi, that is how he was able to stay hidden for so many years." Sirius said and smirked at the irony.

"If I may sir?' Remus asked stepping up with the cage in hand. The Minister nodded at Remus. Remus then opened the cage and Peter in rat form immediately jumped out of the cage. Harry took the liberty and pointed his wand at the rat, and forced him to turn back into a human. A second latter stood Peter Pettigrew cowering on the floor.

"I..I…I can't believe it." Minister Fudge stammered.

"Please minister… Don't listen to them! I only transformed to escape Black. He was the Potter's secret keeper, even ask Albus Dumbledore!" Peter said still cowering on the floor, deathly afraid.

The Minister turned to the Wizengamot, and asked, "Albus, is he telling the truth?" once again very pleased that he may, just be able to throw Black back into Azkaban.

Albus Dumbledore thought hard and looked up sadly, "From what the Potter's told me Mr. Black was to be the Secret Keeper. However, I believe they changed their mind and Sirius here is telling the….." Before Albus could finish he was cut of by the Minister.

"That will be enough Albus, thank you!" Fudge said extremely happy.

"Well seeing as Peter is an illegal Animagi, and he could have came and told us the truth all along I sentence him to one year in Azkaban." Peter looked terrified as Fudge said his sentence. "Now Sirius Black. You had a fancy story, but I must go with Albus on this the Potters did name you Secret Keeper, so I sentence you to the Dementors kiss!" Fudge said and laughed mirthlessly.

"Now hold on here!" Sirius tried to speak up.

"Guards take him away!" Fudge roared

Two guards walked up to Sirius, and grabbed him on each shoulder and removed the chains. Harry's hand was immediately on his wand, but it seemed someone else in the court had the same idea. This time Albus Dumbledore was really going to help.

The tall headmaster of Hogwarts, with long white hair, and a long white beard slowly pulled himself out of his chair to a standing position, and lazily flicked his wand. Instantly the two guards were flown away from Sirius, and a magical barrier now protected him.

"Albus what is the meaning of this!" Fudge roared

"I am sorry to say this to you Fudge, but your stupidity has gone on long enough. Not only were you bias in Harry Potter's case, but now in Sirius Black's case with overwhelming evidence. Even if you don't believe Sirius you should have atleast ordered some vieterisum on Peter. Because of all this, I must put forth a vote of no confidence in you, and if the other members of the Wizengamot agree, Sirius Black is now a free man, and should be compensated for his years in Azkaban." Albus Dumbledore said very slowly with a bright twinkle in his deep blue eyes.

"I agree!" An old witch in the Wizengamot said and stood up.

"Me too."

"Here here! Down with Fudge." Before they knew it all of the members of the Wizengamot agreed

Sirius gave a loud yell and jumped out of his seat he was a free man! "Thank you Albus Dumbledore! If there is anything I can ever do for you feel free to stop by anytime!"

"Come on Sirius, Remus lets celebrate!" Harry said jumping out of his seat. The three of them left the court room. They didn't want to stick around for the Politicking, that was best left to the old timers. Sirius would latter joke.

"TOM! A round of firewisky, and butterbeer on me!" Sirius exclaimed as he, Remus, and Harry stepped into The Leaky Cauldron.

"Sirius…. Sirius Black!" Tom stammered in fear.

"Don't worry Tom, I'm innocent, I'm sure it will be all over the papers tomorrow!" Sirius said and then yelled for joy once again.

"Well in that case its on me!" Tom exclaimed happily

There little celebration lasted until about five in the morning the next day. It only took a few minutes for Tom to pass the word around, and nearly all of their old friends showed up to have a drink with the Marauders and to hear were the hell he had been these past few years. It was truly a happy night. How they managed to stumble back to their home, let alone their living room would be one of the true great mysteries of the universe.

The three of them were still past out in the their living room at three the following afternoon when there intruder alarm went off. "Bloody Hell! Remus! Sirius get up!" Harry yelled. The three of them jumped to their feet and ran to the door, wands ready. Harry was the first to look outside. His jaw dropped, it wasn't Death Eaters. It was worse, walking up to the door was Albus Dumbledore, and Hermione Granger.

A/N: I know rather short, the next chapter is going to be extremely long! I know for a fact you will all love it! I had a real hard time writing this chapter however, I am getting extremely lazy in this hot heat. Just keep up the ten plus reviews a chapter, it really motivates me. I hope you all enjoyed! Now Review!