Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Darkness Year 1 by spacegal
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Darkness Year 1

spacegal

A/N: Please read! I made a mistake in second chapter, Narcissa is Sirius's cousin in the book and she is his cousin in this but because they are close in my story, they deem each other as brothers and sisters. Someone reviewed on the ages, in my story, Draco is the eldest while Hermione is the youngest, sorry for disappointing anyone but I'm doing it my way and I'm NOT following JK Timeline so DVDs and such are in my story.

Sorry, this is not a betaed one, one of my betas has disappeared at the moment so any grammar faults; they're mine. As soon as I get it back from them, I will exchange it.

Thanks for the reviews

Chapter 3: Letters and Diagon Alley

"Hogwarts Letters?" Mia asked. "You are kidding me right?" she demanded as Draco looked at Sirius.

"Will they know where you are and that Harry's still alive considering, everyone gave him up for dead?" Draco asked and Narcissa shook her head.

"No, it's a magical thing - no one looks at them," Narcissa soothed and they nodded. They never actually thought they would get into Hogwarts but here was the proof, right here in their hands.

"Looks like the school and the wizarding world is going to be in for a shock when they see Harry Potter showing up alive and well," Mia stated as she looked through her letter. Harry looked at her with a mixture of annoyance and amusement.

"Hey, how do you think they are going to feel when I show up with my 'kidnapper's' daughter and claim her as my sister?" Harry asked and Mia sighed.

"We're in for hell," she muttered.

"We'll need to hit Diagon Alley to get your stuff," Sirius told them and they nodded.

"Good thing we know the charming spell," Draco stated as he looked at his mother and she nodded. They all needed to charmed their looks to avoid being seen, since the wizarding world thought Harry was dead and there is a warrant out for Sirius' arrest. Not to mention Draco Malfoy hanging around with a bunch of strangers would get back to his father and make him suspicious when they weren't ready to deal with it.

"Remember, you guys are going to have to …" Mia and Harry interrupted.

"…Pretend we hate Draco Malfoy," they stated at the same time and Narcissa shot them a sad smile.

"I know, I hate it too but I don't want Lucius to have any more reason to gun for you three when you are not ready for it," she told them and they nodded. Lucius hadn't been happy when he found out that Harry was the reason that Voldemort had died and he had been wanting revenge for that but as Harry had been presumed dead, he was satisfied with that but now that Harry was heading to Hogwarts, there was going to be no doubt that Harry is still alive.

"You will need wands," Sirius told them and they looked at him before looking at their wands that Sirius had given them when they turned five and hid it behind their backs, causing him to laugh. "Relax, use these ones as your second wands and use the ones you receive as your own wands. These will work better with you as they will be suited to you," Sirius explained.

"What about body armour?" Draco asked.

"We'll get you some dragon hide boots and jackets, nothing too fancy though, we don't want to alert the school and the ministry to you wearing them. Hide your wands in your legs and arm holster and *always* have a weapon you have access to - a small amulet knife or whatever - just make sure you're carrying one," he warned them.

"Okay, let's go," Narcissa told them. Harry, Draco and Mia's eyes flashed colours before their image changed.

Harry's hair changed to a chestnut brown and his eyes turned dark blue, his scar faded till it was barely recognizable. Draco's hair turned reddish blonde while his eyes changed to a darker sliver colour. Mia's hair lengthened and turned blonde like her mother while her eyes changed brown. Narcissa nodded in approval. "Nice images," Narcissa told them before she and Sirius waved their wands.

Sirius' black hair lengthened slightly and turned blonde likes his daughter and his blue eyes turned dark blue. Narcissa's hair went shorter and turned a darker blonde while her brown eyes turned light blue.

"Okay, we're ready?" Sirius asked and got nods in reply. They moved over to the fireplace and each grabbed some floo power. Harry stepped into the fireplace.

"Diagon Alley!" He shouted before throwing down the power. He felt a sickening motion running through his body while whizzing sounds rang around his ears till he came sliding out of the fireplace. He coughed as he stood up and wiped the soot of his clothes only to jump to the side when Draco came sliding out and crashed into the wall. "Oh, god," Harry choked out between laughers as Draco got up.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up," Draco muttered before he jumped out of the way as Mia came out doing a summersault and she stood up straight.

"Now, that's how you do it right boys," she told them, causing them to grin at each other, while amused as the adults came out of the fireplace. They stood up and started brushing off soot of each other.

"Okay, let's go shopping," Sirius told them and they smiled as they made their way out of the Leaky Cauldron's backdoor. They walked over to the wall, and Sirius tapped it with his wand causing it to open and reveal Diagon Alley to the kids.

"Alright," the kids cheered before stepping through.

"Where to first?" Narcissa asked as she looked at Sirius, who pulled out the paper that had the list on it.

"Lets get the clothes done first. We can get them their robes, gloves, cloaks and their hats as well as body amour and such," Sirius suggested and she looked around before nodding in agreement.

"Okay, kids, over here," she called out and they walked back over to her. "We're heading over to Madman Malkin's shop so you can get fitted," she told them and they followed her.

"Hello," a small lady greeted, they smiled back. "Hogwarts dears?" she asked and Narcissa smiled.

"Yes," Narcissa told them as she ran a hand through her son's hair before pushing them forward. "And do try and stay still this time," she warned them while Mia snickered as the boys glared at her.

"Hey, it's not my fault you ended up getting petrified because you couldn't stay still," Mia told them, causing Madam Malkin to smile.

"The amount of times I had boys coming in only for me to freeze them into place," she stated, causing the boys to pale as they hurried over to the stool and stood there as stiff as they could, causing Narcissa to hide a smile.

"Hey, what about dresses?" Mia asked as she looked around and Narcissa looked at her.

"Sorry honey, first years don't get to go to the balls, that's for fourth years and up but there haven't been a lot of balls lately because there hasn't really been anything to celebrate," Narcissa explained.

"I need trousers," Mia stated and Madam Malkin looked at her.

"Whatever for dear?" she asked and Mia arched an eyebrow.

"You do know what the winter feels like, right?" she demanded. "It's not fair that us girls have to suffer being freezing when boys stay warm. Besides, trousers are easier to run in," she admitted.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do," Madam Malkin told her and Mia grinned, a satisfied smug feeling went through her veins as she got measured while Harry and Draco rolled their eyes in amusement.

Once they had received their clothing, Mia looked at her robes.

"What do you do when you are sorted into your houses?" she asked and Madam Malkin smiled.

"Don't worry deary, they changed automatically to the colour of your house," she explained and Mia made a noise of understanding.

"Thanks," she called back with a wave and Madam Malkin smiled as she waved back and Narcissa sighed. She couldn't help but be reminded of Callie when she was a first year before shaking her head.

"Gloves next?" Harry asked and Narcissa nodded.

"Yep, Dragon hide for you three. God knows Sirius would throw a fit if you didn't have them," she told them, causing them to snicker together as they headed into the greenhouse shop and picked up their gloves.

The kids looked around at all the different things when a plant caught Harry's eyes.

"Nice," he stated as he moved closer, Mia and Draco moved closer too and saw what he was looking at. It was a Venus trap but the card told them it was extremely poisonous and when it locked it jaw down on anything, it wouldn't let go till it was dead.

"Oh man," Draco moaned out and Mia let out a sigh of agreement when Narcissa walked by and her eyes widen when she saw what they were looking at.

"KIDS!" she squealed and they jumped as they turned to look at her. "You are not even getting that so don't even think about thinking of it," she warned them before moving over to the counter with the gloves. Once she paid for them, she shuffled them away from the plant and outside of the greenhouse shop. They came out and bumped into Sirius.

"Hey," they greeted.

"Got your clothes and such?" he asked.

"Yep," Harry told him.

"Good, we're gonna get your books and the rest of your stuff then head down to get the extra things we talked about," he told them and they headed over to Flourish and Blotts where the kids suddenly flocked around a certain books called Curses and Counter Curses. "Kids," Sirius growled amusingly as he shook his head at his sister.

"Tell me about it," she shot back as they picked up their baskets for the books to be placed in.

"What ones do we need?" Harry asked and Mia looked at her list.

"The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk," Mia called out.

"Found them!" Draco called out as he came over with three books and sat them in the basket that Narcissa had. Mia took the book they were looking at when they came in and slipped it in Narcissa's basket before turning back to her list, pretending she hadn't done anything.

"A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot," Mia called out.

"Got them!" Harry called out as he came round the corner with three books and set them in the basket. He walked past the bookcase only to stop. "Hey, how about these books?" Harry asked as he brought a book up with the title clear. 'How To Hex Someone With Delays,'

"What do you want that for?" Narcissa asked and Harry looked at her, guiltily.

"Well, it could come in useful," Harry defended but Narcissa just stared at him, not believing him. "Okay, I was kinda hoping to use it on Snape," he muttered under his breath before putting it back. Narcissa shook her head as she turned back to face Sirius, annoyed with him for telling the kids all about Severus Snape, who used to go to Hogwarts with Sirius and co when they were kids and he is now the potions master at Hogwarts, only for Harry to sneak the book back out and slipped it into the basket without her knowing and walked away from her.

"Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling," Mia called out with a smirk as she noticed Harry's dealings, when the book caught her eyes. "Found them!" she called out as she reached up and took three books before placing them in the basket. "A Beginners' Guide To Transfiguration by Emeric Switch," she called out.

"Got them!" Harry called out as he placed them into the basket.

"One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore," she called out.

"I have them here kids," Narcissa called out as she placed them into the basket.

"Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger," She called out.

"Right here," Draco called out as he handed the books to his mom, who took them and placed them in the basket.

"Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find The by Newt Scamander," she called out before wrinkling her nose. "And why on earth would we want to know where to find them?" she muttered to herself. "Ah! Got them!" she called out as she picked them up. "The Dark Forces; A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble," she finished. "Bit late for us mind you." She looked around and a book caught her eyes - it was the guide to a seventh year spell book. She glanced around before sneaking it out and hurried over to Narcissa when her father came round from the corner, and slipped it into the basket before anyone could see her.

"Right here," Sirius called out and they all headed over to the counter where they paid for their books. Sirius shrunk the bags and placed them into his pockets. "Apothecary's next," Sirius told them and they headed over to the building.

"What do we need here?" Mia asked as Harry pulled out his list.

"A Cauldron, Pewter, Standard 2," Harry called out. Narcissa waved one of her hands at the stack of caldrons and levitated three of them over to the counter. "1 set of either Glass or Crystal Phials," Harry called out.

"Found the Crystals," Draco called out. "They are less likely to smash," he explained as he brought them over and handed them to his mother, who took them.

"1 Telescope," he called out before looking around in confusion. "Okay, that's another shop," he informed them and Sirius agreed.

"Yeah, that's in the Mystic Ball shops. We'll hit there before we leave," Sirius told them.

"1 set Brass Scales," Harry called out.

"Found them," Sirius called out as he came round with the scales and sat them on the counter where the store manager rang up the price. Narcissa shrunk the bags and slipped them into her pocket as they left.

They headed over to Mystic Balls where Mia found the telescopes but as there were different types, she didn't know what one to pick up.

"Get the collapsible ones, easier to manage," Sirius called out, Mia looked around before spying them and picked them up. She walked over to the counter and paid for them before handing her father the bag; who promptly shrunk it and slipped it into his pocket.

"Hey, how about those crystal balls?" Draco asked as he moved closer to one of stock of shining orbs. There was smoke appearing in the middle and seemed to be changing colour.

"Hm, interesting," the shopkeeper stated and they looked at him. "Those crystals foretells your death," he explained and Draco paled as Mia and Harry snickered in the background.

"How do you mean?" Draco demanded.

"It changes to a certain colour to let you know when to expect danger or when death will come," he explained and Harry smirked.

"Gee, only you would pick something that would predict your death," Harry informed Draco and got a glare in return while Mia looked at it, thoughtfully.

"It would be helpful," Mia told them, causing Draco and Harry to look at her, horrified.

"You want to predict your own death?" Harry demanded.

"Are you mad?" Draco demanded and Mia glared at them.

"No, at least this will tell us if we're gonna be in danger or not or if someone untrustworthy is around," she told them and they thought about it.

"You know, that does sound good," Draco told Harry and Harry made a noise of agreement before they turned to Sirius and Narcissa, who had their arms folded.

"NO!" they both stated at the same time only for the kids to pout at them and give them the puppy dogs eyes. "Oh, look at them," Sirius moaned as he felt himself crumbling under their gaze - especially his daughter. He turned to Narcissa with a pitiful gaze, causing her to scowl harder.

"You don't have a backbone," she scolded him and he huffed as he puffed out his chest.

"Of course I do," he retorted while Mia, Draco and Harry snuck over to the crystal balls and took one each before hurrying over to the counter and paid for them before walking back over to Narcissa and Sirius.

"Okay, we're ready to go," they told them and Narcissa looked down at them only for her brows to furrow at their angelic face.

"You bought them!" she accused, causing Sirius to look down at them.

"What?" he demanded and she turned to look at him.

"They turned us against each other, while we were arguing; they went ahead and bought the crystals!" Narcissa explained to him and he looked at the kids once more, who smiled up at him.

"You didn't say no," Mia reminded and Narcissa arched an eyebrow at her, causing Mia to backtrack. "Dad weakened, we went with him!" she retorted, defensively and Narcissa shook her head in annoyance as she threw up her hands in surrender.

"Why do I even bother?" she asked, mostly to herself as she led the way out of the shop.

Once they came to a stop, she turned back to face them once more. "Okay, just wands, pets and extra to get," she told them.

"You kids go and get your wands, we'll get your pets," Sirius told them only to hold up his hand when they started to protest. "Count it as part of your presents," he told them and they made their way over to Ollivander's Wands.

"Hello?" Mia called out when they stepped in and they saw an elderly man coming from the backroom.

"Hello, first years?" he asked.

"Yep," Draco confirmed.

"Okay, wand hands please?" he asked.

"We're both," Mia explained, causing him to look at her, eyebrows raised and she shrugged. "Easy access and it makes it easy if we hurt one arm," she explained and he nodded.

"Okay, let me grab some boxes," he told them before disappearing back into the back room. He came out with boxes and handed a couple of wands to the kids only to snatch them back a couple of seconds later. "No, they won't work," he muttered as he grabbed a couple more wands and thrust them into their hands, only to snatch them back. "Tricky customers you are," he muttered, causing the kids to look at each other in disbelief, their facial expression clearly showing that they thought he was mad. When they felt the wands thrust into their hands after many rejects cause the air to heat up around them and sparks shoot out, Harry with red, Draco with Green, and Mia with yellow, they knew they had a match.

"What the hell!" Mia exclaimed as she jumped away and Ollivanders whooped.

"Yes, you have your wands," he told them as he took them back and placed them in boxes, ringing up their products. Harry was last to pick up his wand only to look at Ollivanders. "Curious," the old man stated and Harry looked at him.

"Sorry, what's curious?" he asked and Ollivanders looked at him.

"I remember every wand I've ever sold. Every single wand. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather is in your wand, gave another feather - just one other. It is very curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave Harry Potter his scar." Harry swallowed as he fought the urge to touch his invisible scar. "Yes, thirteen and a half inches. Yew. Curious indeed how these things happen. The wand chooses the wizard, remember …I think we must expect great things from you … after all, He Who Must Not Be Named did great things - terrible, yes but great."

Harry took his wand and turned to face Draco and Mia, who were staring at him. Their expressions were neutral but he could see the panic and surprise in their eyes.

"Lets go," he told them and they agreed as they left the shop only to bump into Sirius and Narcissa, who looked at them in concern.

"Harry has the same wand as Voldemort did," Draco whispered, making sure that the crowd couldn't hear, causing them both to look at them, stunned.

"And Ollivanders says Harry is going to do great things. Guess the prophecy is coming into play after all," Mia stated and Harry sighed.

"Let's just hopes he stays dead for a little longer," Harry muttered before something caught his eyes and his jaw drops. "Oh…wow," he gasped out, causing Mia and Draco to look in the same direction where Harry was looking and their jaws dropped open as well.

There were three cages sitting on the bench, a pure black owl was on the left, a pure white owl sat in the middle and a pure grey owl sat on the right.

"Kids, enjoy your presents. Mia, yours the black, Harry, the white and Draco, the grey," Sirius told them and they rushed over and picked up their cages.

"Okay, before you guys go over board, lets get your extra stuff and we'll head back home. I don't want to hang around here any longer than we have to," Narcissa told them and they followed the adults as they headed into the dark alley.

They walked past a window when Mia stopped when something caught her eyes.

"Oh man, look at those babies!" Mia moaned as she hurried over to the window, Harry and Draco followed her and their eyes lit up with longing.

"Would be so easy to bring down any death eaters with them," Harry stated, causing the others to groan in agreement.

"Kids?" Narcissa asked as she moved closer only to cover her mouth with her hand as she stifled her laughers while Sirius moved forward and shook his head.

"We've corrupted them," Sirius muttered as they turned to look at the children, who were too busy drooling over the battles axes that were pinned up the boards. Four of them were doubled sided blades, curved so it would make the attack better with strong handles and with decorations on them. "Come on kids, we're here for school stuff, not weapons," Sirius told them.

They moaned as they pulled themselves away from the window and walked into another store, only to perk up when they saw more weapons. Sirius laughed "We're here for small weapons, so don't get your hopes up," he told them and they shot him glares before looking at the small knives and such. Sirius shook his head as he walked over to the counter. "Hi. Could you make some dragon hide amour and boots as well as cloaks but make them like normal cloaks?" he asked and the man looked at the kids.

"Sure, bring the kids in the back so I can get them measured," the guy told him.

"Kids, follow the man," he informed them. They looked up and followed the man behind the counter to a room in the back. Sirius and Narcissa stood outside as they looked over the weapons and Narcissa leaned in.

"It's nearly their birthdays, we can buy it for the kids," she whispered to him and Sirius nodded.

"And I have a couple more presents in mind," he whispered back.

The kids came out from the back room with the man following closely behind.

"I'll get them ready for you. Come back the end of the week or I can send them to you by owl," he told them.

"Owl thanks," Sirius told him as he wrote down a fake name and wrote down the address of where they were staying.

"Anything else?" he asked and Sirius smirked.

"Yeah, get them whatever weapons they want," Sirius, told him before looking pointly at the kids. "Small ones though," he warned and got eye rolls in return.

Soon the kids picked out small knives. Draco had found small silver darts the shape of the point of an arrow but without the shaft that you could throw and would attach to anything. This delighted the kids who got loads of them.

"Are you sure it's safe with them?" the guy asked and Sirius laughed.

"No, but hey, I'm a dad. That's what makes it scary for me," he explained and the man arched an eyebrow at him before looking at the kids, who were now arguing over what sword looked the better.

"Looks like they're getting ready for war," he muttered and he jumped slightly as a squeal rang through the shop, causing everyone to look toward it. They saw Mia bouncing on the balls of her feet, her hands tucked under her chin as her eyes were locked on something.

Draco and Harry rushed over only to stop short when they saw what she was looking at and let out a low moan.

"Oh man," Draco moaned out and Harry nodded in agreement as Sirius, Narcissa and the shop keeper rounded behind the kids only for Sirius and Narcissa to roll their eyes and the shop keeper to arch an eyebrow.

"Good eye you kids have, those are special weapons, made for people who have elemental abilities," he told them and they turned to look at him.

"How do you mean?" Sirius asked and the man shrugged.

"Those just came in this morning, a mistake of a shipment I say but the order stated clearly that I ordered them, must have been drunk," he explained. "The note came with it said very clearly that they were only to be used by people who have the abilities to control the elements."

"What ones are what?" Mia asked as she turned back to face the weapons once more.

"The water one is that large staff," the shopkeeper pointed out and they turned to look at the staff. It was pure white with a blue crystal on top of it and there was blue decorations scattered over the…metal?

"Is that metal?" Harry asked and the man laughed.

"Good eye. Actually no one knows. It's not made of any type of metal that we know of. It's a type of metal, just none that's been recorded," he explained.

"What about the other ones?" Mia asked.

"The double ended blade is for earth," the shopkeeper explained as he pointed to the double-ended axe. The silver metal shone dull in the light and the handle, holding it together was made out of wood with green and dark red decorations on it. "The twin twist blade is for air," he pointed to the two smaller weapons. They were circular weapons with jagged spikes sticking out. They were made of a light blue, almost grey colour metal and there were white decorations all over it. "They are so lightweight it almost like carrying air in your hands," the shopkeeper explained. "Fire is that long sword," he pointed to the large sword that was in the middle, it gleamed dully in the light and the tip of it was gold. The base of the sword was gold and red mixed in together with black decorations all over it. "It's rumoured to say that it can actually set itself on fire and burn its way through anything," the shopkeeper explained and the kids spun around to look at the adults, pleading clear on their faces.

Sirius and Narcissa looked at each other.

"We'll take them," Sirius told him and the man looked at him.

"You sure?" he asked and Sirius nodded.

"Yeah," he confirmed and the man nodded as he picked up the weapons and started placing them into their proper packing.

"Hey, what about the element spirit?" Mia asked and the man looked at her before nudging his head over to a display. Everyone looked at it and saw a crystal ball sitting in the middle of the display.

"That's used for the spirit element, that'll help the person to control the sprit of the world around us, they can even use it to help bring the dead forward so they can claim their justice or move on," he explained and Sirius nodded in understanding.

"We'll take that too," Sirius told him and the man looked at him before getting the ball out of the display and placed it into it's box before setting them all in to a bag, which Sirius took and shrunk.

"Okay, home time for you kids," Sirius told them and they smiled in relief.

"Oh! Wait!" Narcissa exclaimed, causing them to look at her. "Trunks!" she explained and they groaned in annoyance and tiredness.

"There's a trunk shop just two doors down," the man told them and they sighed.

"Thanks" Sirius told him and he watched as they left the shop. They headed up to the shop that sold the trunks and stepped in. The woman behind the counter smiled.

"Hello," she called out to them, cheerily.

"Hi," the kids waved back before looking around at the trunks before picking out the ones they liked and brought them over to pay for them. Once they were paid, Sirius leaned forward.

"Is it okay if we use your fireplace to get home?" he asked and she smiled.

"Sure, it's in the back," she told him and he returned the smile in relief.

"Thank you," he told her before ushering the kids toward the back with Narcissa following them. They stepped over to the fireplace; Harry grabbed some floo powder and stepped into the fireplace.

"The Grimsom Place!" Harry called out before throwing down the powder and felt the sucking sensations once more. He stumbled when he came out of the fireplace only to land on his bed. He looked up at the ceiling and laughed, it worked! He, Mia and Draco had been trying to get the floo to make them land in their bedroom by using wandless magic, they tried to do it through manipulation of the spell wandless and it worked! He got up and shook his head once more before setting his trunk at the edge of his bed and placed his owl on the bedside cabinet. Pulling out a stand, he opened the door and his new companion came out and made her way over the stand. "I know what to call you," Harry stated as he walked over and stroked her front. "Hedwig," he stated and she hooted, telling him she liked her name before nipping at his finger, causing him to laugh as he pulled out a small owl treat and handed it to her.

The door opened, Mia, Draco, Sirius and Narcissa stepped in.

"You landed in your bedroom too!" Mia exclaimed and Harry grinned.

"Think it's time to get back our own features?" Draco asked, the trio grinned before closing their eyes as they turned their hair colour back to normal, they opened their eyes and smiled they saw the other had their own eye colour back.

"What did you name your owl?" Mia asked.

"Hedwig," Harry stated.

"Morris," Draco stated.

"Cassie," Mia stated and Sirius laughed as his image changed back to normal.

"You guys certainly knew what to call them," Sirius stated as he pulled out the bags from his pockets. Narcissa did the same once her image was restored. "Okay, here is your stuff," Sirius called out as he threw each things at the kids, who put them away before slumping down on Harry's bed.

"Hogwarts next," Draco stated and Harry smirked as he looked over Mia's head at him.

"Hey, we get to pretend we hate each other," Harry stated and Draco smirked in return.

"Now that outta be fun," Draco stated causing Mia to laugh from where she was lying in the middle, in between them before she put one hand on the bed, palm facing upward, Harry placed his on top of hers; Draco placed his on top of Harry.

"We solemnly swear we're up to no good!" They chanted only to arch their back as pain shot through them. They scrambled away from their bed.

"What the hell was that?" Draco demanded, Mia turned to Harry's mirror before turning back to it and lifted up her top only to gasp when she saw an image of a black panther on the small of her back and she smirked.

"We just received our main animagus," Mia stated, Harry and Draco hurried over and did the same only for Harry to see that he had the tattoo of a Phoenix on his right shoulder. Draco had the image of a wolf on his left shoulder.

"We're missing someone," Harry stated and Mia sighed in agreement.

"Yep, our wands showed us Hogwarts house colours, Harry's was red, meaning Gryffindor, Draco's was green, meaning Slytherin, mine was yellow, meaning Hufflepuff so we're missing a blue, Ravenclaw," Mia stated and Draco sighed.

"This ought to be an interesting year," Draco stated and they all smirked at each other in excitement of what the year held for them.

TBC

Thanks to my wonderful beta for helping me.