Unofficial Portkey Archive

Operation CoJacks by Viopathartic
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Operation CoJacks

Viopathartic

Operation CoJacks

Viopathartic


Pop.

Slit tumbled to the unfamiliar, soiled floor of some unknown place along with Hermione and Harry. The two immediately leapt to their feet and pulled out their wands.

"Where are we?" Harry whispered, cautiously checking the surroundings.

"The Burrow. I couldn't Apparate to the Ministry itself. The Weasleys lowered the apparition wards for the time being so that we-well, I-could come." She pointed to a building and Slit followed the direction of her finger. It appeared to be a run-down farmhouse version of the Leaning Pisa. The area around them was silent save for the small calls of the chickens and the fluttering wings of a flock.

"They'll be leaving at any minute. We have to catch up with them."

"Hermione," Harry gasped as his friend quickly walked along the path. "How did you know about...?"

"Dobby told me. I had to stop him from stabbing himself with a ball point pen," Hermione stated matter-of-factly as she strode purposely. Slit was lost from the conversation from the start of her sentence.

"Wait, stop and fill me in here?"

The both of them turned, momentarily forgetting that he had followed them.

"Why are you here?" Hermione asked.

"He grabbed on last minute," Harry explained. He turned to Slit, "Good thing you held on tight or else you would have lost a leg."

"Look, Harry. I know that you told him about everything about us but him being here, now, is dangerous." Hermione muttered, exasperatedly.

"I know." Harry glared at Slit. Slit merely glared back.

"Tell me what's going on? Where are we?"

"The Burrow. The Ministry is being attacked," answered Harry, succinctly.

Slit stared at him. "By Death Eaters?"

Harry nodded and quickened his pace to catch up with Hermione who was a mere number of feet away. Before the knob was reached, the entry door flew open. The middle age, red-haired man appeared to be in a rush.

"Harry!" Mr. Weasley yelled in surprise once he caught sight of his son's best friend. He was just adjusting his wand holster and putting on his cloak when he saw Harry, Hermione, and another man.

"Hermione--"

"Mr. Weasley," Harry nodded, having no time to properly greet him. "Where's everyone else?"

"The Ministry, Harry. The boys are getting ready. Ginny and Mrs. Weasley Apparated to St. Mungo's in case help is needed. I'm about to head over to-Harry, where have you been? We've--"

"No time, Mr. Weasley. I'm coming."

"Dear Merlin! No Harry, I'm sorry but I can't let you go."

"I'm of age, Mr. Weasley, and frankly, I have to fight Voldemort in the end. Starting on his cronies won't hurt. We can't afford to argue on the matter any further. People are getting hurt out there." Harry stood poised, defiantly eyeing the man who looked up to as a second father.

Mr. Weasley regarded the young man in front of him before nodding solemnly. Harry nodded at Hermione who ran passed him to acquire proper equipments. Slit stood besides him and waited.

"Molly's going to have my head because of you and Hermione. Very well, I'll get Ron--"

"Not needed. Right here, dad," voiced Ron who had Apparated and was already equipped with his necessary items. "Harry. Thought you were dead," he stated bluntly. "Where's Hermione? She's been missing for a few days."

Harry gave him a small smile and answered, "Good to see you too. She's back in there getting some stuff."

"Alright, boys. Floo Networks are blocked so we'll have to use a Portkey. Where's Hermione--oh, there she is." Hermione rushed out of the Burrow and gave Ron a quick hug and a squeeze to Harry's hand. Mr. Weasley gestured for everyone to gather in a tight huddle. He fished through his pockets and found a small yo-yo. Remembering, Harry turned and addressed Slit.

"You stay here for the time being; you don't know what you're gonna face."

"No, I'm coming, Potter."

"No--" Harry began to counter but Mr. Weasley called out his name which caused him to quickly press a finger to the object. He felt Slit doing the same and soon enough they were spinning in a whirl of dizzying images and colors.

Miraculously, Harry had managed to land on both his feet. Slit was less fortunate. Ron offered a hand, and his mentor grudgingly took it.

"I told you. Should have stayed back," said Harry.

"Boys!"

They quickly approached the telephone booth that Mr. Weasley was standing by with Hermione. She was smart enough to enlarge it for their capacities. One by one and in a hurry, the five people stepped into the booth. Slit looked around with a bewildered expression. Harry, who had entered first, was ordered by Mr. Weasley to press the necessary buttons.

"6-2-4-4-2?"

"No, 2-8-8-2-2-5. Attack. That'll transport us quickly to the Atrium." Harry followed the instructions and held on tight as Mr. Weasley had ordered. The ride was faster than a cart through Gringotts-and that was saying something.

"Be prepared. And good luck. Please," bade Mr. Weasley once they felt the lift halting on B8: The Atrium. The doors opened and massacre was found.

Harry couldn't count quickly enough but there was probably more than 100 wizards out there, disregarding the Death Eaters. Each of the Auror and Ministry workers were fighting one or more Death Eater. There was no telling who was losing or winning. The yells of Aurors and screams of Death Eaters were one in sound. Mr. Weasley immediately took charge, running straight into the crowd of pandemonium. Ron, Hermione, and Harry took a look at one another and silently wished each other luck. They dispersed and Harry cast a last look at his friends who quickly disappeared in the crowd like Mr. Weasley.

Harry hurriedly pulled out his Invisibility Cloak and pushed Slit into a corner. He covered his mentor with it. "Here. Hide under it and do not, I repeat, do not lift it. They're going to come after you if you do and remember who these people are. They can spout the Killing Curse as quickly as you can shoot a gun."

"Potter--"

Harry roughly pushed Slit by the chest and shouted, "You'll do as I say or else you'll die. How will I explain this to everyone at CoJacks?"

Under the cloak, Harry could make out his nod and he was satisfied. He withdrew his wand and muttered, "Protego." For a split second, a visible, white wall was cast around Slit to protect the guy from straying curses.

From behind, Harry heard an audible whisper of "Reducto" and dived to the floor. He caught sight of the Death Eater who tried to blow him away and aimed. "Everte Statum!"

The Death Eater flew off his feet and landed somewhere inside the battle. Harry didn't watch his landing; he was already off to take on another Death Eater who was quickly charging after.

"Flipendo Uno!" An invisible force was produced and pushed him back with his wand flying from his grip. He was disarmed and Harry quickly cast a Stunning Charm on the Death Eater. An Auror quickly turned around at the sound of Harry's voice and Harry realized it was Tonks. Her eyes were momentarily torn from her opponent.

"Harry!"

"No time. Mr. Weasley brought me here," informed Harry breathlessly.

"No, you are not supposed to--"

"Too late!" Ignoring Tonks' shouts for him to come back, Harry sprinted away and found himself in another duel with two Death Eaters. By now, they realized that they had found the boy that their master so anxiously sought.

"It's Potter!" One of the masked wizards shouted and his voice caught the attention of his friends. Harry found himself against three Death Eaters at most. His mind whirled in panic before he mentally told himself to focus. He'll use his training and his magic. It'll work, he assured himself.

Harry saw a Stunning Curse flying his way and somersaulted to the ground on instinct, rolling with ease. He imagined himself in the Shooting Range, chasing after the targets. His mind saw the Ministry floor as they morphed into the boxes of the Range. Death Eater One was currently stationed at box 34. Harry quickly somersaulted, aimed, and yelled, "STUPEFY!"

Death Eater One: Down.

Harry didn't forget the others and quickly categorized his opponents like he was taught in his Psych and Combat classes. All of them were larger than him, a fact that was not surprising. His wand coruscated in anticipation.

Death Eater Two: Large but short, male, blonde.

Death Eater Three: stocky (like Death Eater Two), female, and blonde.

Now Harry remembered where he had seen the two wizards and witch.

Alecto and Amycus Carrow were in the Astronomy Tower with Snape the night of Dumbledore's death. They had taunted him before his death and were laughing all the while. Now, the two Death Eaters produced the same wheezy giggle as they surrounded Harry. Under their masks, they were greedily eyeing Harry, waiting for a chance to curse him. They might not be able to kill the boy, but they can still use other Unforgivable Curse.

"CRUCIO!" Alecto screeched, raising her wand like a sword. Harry skillfully twisted his torso and somersaulted until he was at Box 42 and near Amycus. He pulled back his arm with his palm faced downward, curled his hand into a fist, and delivered an upset punch him right in the man's abdomen. As expected, Amycus curled and grabbed the area in pain, not expecting Harry to use physical combat.

Harry seized Amycus by the shoulders and lifted his knee, digging it into his crotch. The opponent fell down and Harry used this distraction to cast Incarcerous. Rope was produced from the end of his wand and wound around Amycus. Harry was so caught up in this that he forgotten the Death Eater's sister. He only remembered her when he was suddenly sent down by a Stinging Jinx that had contacted with his back. Harry gasped in pain. For moment on the floor, he thought he was as good as dead.

"CRUCIO!"

Harry screamed, his muscles doing the same when the torture curse had hit him. He impulsively curled into fetal position and twitched as he could do nothing to ignore the excruciating pain.

"Aw, Potter's in pain? Let me HELP!" She kicked him in the side and laughed.

Alecto was too preoccupied with the enjoyment of seeing the Boy-Who-Lived in pain that she didn't notice the position of vulnerability she was in.

Harry took this opportunity and jumped into a crouching position. He turned and swung his right leg around, colliding with Alecto's as intended. The Death Eater's eyes widened as she was swept off her feet and was now seeing the ceiling. Her head hit the hard floor of the Ministry and she was unconscious.


"I want to know what my niece meant about the Ministry and why she is nowhere on our grounds...now!"

"Sir, she said something like ' the Ministry was being attacked by something'" informed Elaine with her fingers moving rapidly against the keyboard.

"Check the office's status again. Perhaps they decided to strike it again," he said, referring to the multiple homicides that had occurred beforehand.

Ben paced the floor as his best agents hurriedly checked the data on their computers.

"Clear, sir."

"Can you track Potter?"

"We didn't implant the chip yet, sir." Someone from the back answered. Ben swore under his breath.

"Where the hell is Slit?"

Elaine announced that she would research that detail and promptly pulled up the chip implant tracing system. Her eyes widen.

"He's gone."

"Gone? Impossible." Ben made his way over to the station and checked the data with his own eyes.

"He's off the grid...disappeared...we can't track him."

"So you're telling me, Agent, that Slit had left the room after Potter and MY niece, and has now ended up...missing?" Intimidated by her boss' tone, Elaine didn't dare answer. Ben slammed his fist onto the surface, worried but angered at the same time. He walked out of the room without a word.

Elaine exchanged glances with her teammates before letting out a shaking breath. She knew that her boss would watch this assignment day and night and will not stop until it was solved. His family was involved in this situation and if she wasn't found...well, consequences will be severe.

Slit had left quarters, and there was no trace. There were only two explanations, one plausible and the other figurative: either Slit had manually removed the chip implant--leading Elaine to wonder why he would do such a thing--or had disappeared into thin air. She chose the first one since the latter was scientifically and physically impossible. Now she had to just figure out WHY her friend since age seventeen had decided to up and leave so suddenly.


Harry wrestled with Nott, his hands clutching his enemy's as they wrapped around his wand. Nott suddenly kneed him in the stomach and he collapsed, hands going to his injury. Nott lifted his wand, pointing straight at Harry. This will be fun.

"CRU--"

BAM.

Harry lay on his back, breathing heavily as he observed the Death Eater in a frozen kneed position. His eyes were open wide and wildly looking around. It was obvious he was confused.

Then he looked down.

Right in the middle, blood slowly began to leak from his gunshot wound. Nott gazed up and down between his wound when his eyes finally stopped moving, pinned on Harry. He fell, his face hitting the Atrium's floor. He would have looked unconscious if it weren't for the blood that was slowly forming a puddle.

Harry instantly looked up to where Nott was standing before and saw Slit with his gun withdrawn. Wisp of gray smoke leaked from its nozzle.

"You okay?"

"I thought I told you to stay." Slit offered a hand.

"A bloody war was going on outside. How can I not go in and fight?

"You just shot one of Voldemort's cronies."

"Must be dumb. He was easily unarmed," commented Slit, dismissively. He cocked his gun and looked around. No one had noticed the sudden shot since it was small compared to the sound of the Reductor Curse.

"Maybe you should take out your gun. That's why Titi had given it to you. To shoot," suggested Slit as he watched a Death Eater falling to the ground in front of him. The man appeared to be missing a chunk of his right shoulder, but he wasn't in pain because of the fact that he was now unconscious.

Harry felt for his gun which he always carried in his pocket with him nowadays and pulled it out of its holster. He examined the weapon before cocking it. In his other hand, he was still holding his wand. Double threat.

"You look like a gymnast out there. Somersaulting all around. Mix it up. I taught you other stuff, remember?" Slit commented, breathlessly as they made their way into where the battle was mostly packed.

Harry decided to give Slit advice as well. "Don't shoot unless it's desperately needed. You're Muggle and if the Ministry discovers that you had killed a Wizard..."

"He's a bad guy, they won't ca--" Slit was instantly shot unconscious. Harry whirled around and realized an unknown Death Eater had done it. He quickly turned back and revived Slit who went into action the moment the counter spell had made contact.

Harry never saw Slit in action before, so seeing his mentor sprinting passed Harry certainly put him in a state of shock. He moved with ease and agility, dodging the spells that were aimed towards him. He suddenly did a back flip and attacked one of his opponents with quick jabs from left to right. The Death Eater went down after Slit had produced a move too complicated and too fast for Harry to comprehend.

"Slit, watch out!" Slit immediately took notice of another Death Eater charging towards him and instead of dodging, he ran so that he was approaching the wizard. By using the momentum from the run and then jumping, Slit extended his leg in mid-air. His foot contacted the Death Eater's head and the person immediately went down. Slit had just produced a perfect flying kick that managed to do the right damage.

Harry was torn away from this sight by a hand that had grabbed onto his shoulder, and he turned around, lifting his gun with by hand. The nozzle of the gun was pressed against the forehead of a wizard without a Death Eater mask. He eased his grip but did not lower his weapon from the Auror who had his hands raised in surrender.

"Auror Nathan Bedingfield! The Minister has requested Harry Potter's presence in his office."

"You mean his office is still intact after this?"

"Y-yes. Can you--"

Harry sighed, frustrated and removed his gun. He felt Slit breathing heavily as he approached Harry from behind. "What does he want?"

"We have to follow him. I'm meeting with the Minister, our Minister, that is."

Bedingfield turned, gesturing for Harry to follow. He began to move but a gallimaufry of voices called for him from behind. Harry smiled when he saw that Hermione, Ron, and most of the Weasleys were there. Not caring whether the Auror was going to wait or not, he approached his family. Hermione instantly threw his arms around her and he was caught in the smell of smoke and hint of cinnamon. "Thank Merlin, Harry! We were worried when we didn't see you. The Death Eaters were looking for you specifically. Oh, we shouldn't have acted so recklessly."

Harry chuckled. "Hermione, I'm okay. I'm especially good since you're fine! And you too Ron." His friend smiled and Harry turned to the others.

"Is everyone else alright?" Everyone knew Harry was really asking, "Did anyone die?"

"Dawlish was killed by Nott. But other than that, no one else was hurt. They're helping others right now," informed Mr. Weasley who smiled weakly. Harry nodded and turned away. "Where are you going? Molly will be worried about you."

"The Minister of Magic wants to see me."

"Harry, are you sure you want to go alone? Remember last time?"

"I'll be fine, Hermione." He smiled and turned.

"We're going to wait for you!" she called.

Slit walked closely behind Harry and stared with awe at the Ministry--or what was left of it. They walked through what was a long and splendid hall, with wooden floor that was scratched from the battle. Several bodies of black cloaked wizards littered the floor and Healers began to attend to them. The ceiling was painted with peacock blue but had gaping holes from the curses and fire that collided with it. Golden symbols that used to constantly change had stopped glowing and were gray in color. The walls were lined with fireplaces, which were all blocked by conjured wooden bricks.

Harry followed the Auror into the lift.

"Floor B8 to Floor B1: The Minister of Magic and Staff office."

The lounge was absolute chaos when they arrived. Magically enhanced flying paper airplanes zoomed around and over Harry as they carried messages from department to department. Some of the Staff were frantically trying to answer Floo calls and quickly walked or floated to their destinations. Stacks of paper lay on the ground but no one bothered to pick them up.

"This way." The Auror ordered them to follow him through the corridor until they reached the very end.

"Auror Nathan Bedingfield bringing Harry Potter to the Minister." He said in a monotone voice. The door creaked open without anyone actually touching it. Harry instantly saw Rufus Scrimgeour with some of his staff standing besides him. One of them was Kingsley Shacklebolt, an Order member. The Minister looked the same as the last time Harry had seen him except maybe a little older and grimmer. His yellow eyes were hard behind his wire-rimmed spectacles.

"Harry Potter," greeted Scrimgeour, succinctly. He walked with a slight limp to his seat behind his desk and gestured. "Come in." Harry saw Shacklebolt, who dismissed Bedingfield, give a slight nod.

"How are you, Mr. Potter?" The Minister asked, conversationally.

"Fine," answered Harry briskly, "and you?"

"Excellent." Scrimgeour smiled and the small talk was over. "I've learned from my Aurors, Kingsley for example, that you had disappeared from the home of your Aunt and Uncle, the Dursleys, and did not think to contact your friends. Where were you during your disappearance?"

"I think that's a detail for me to keep to myself. Minister," added Harry in a cold tone.

"You shouldn't have left. Didn't you know how worried we all were?"

"The Weasleys and my friends, yes. But not you. Sir."

"We were, of course. We were afraid we had lost the Chosen One--The Boy-Who-Lived." Rufus smiled, trying to come off friendly.

"That would put you in conundrum, wouldn't it?" asked Harry, trying to act the same.

"It certainly would."

"Yeah because you need me, don't you. You need me, a teenager to help the holy Minister of Magic."

Scrimgeour abruptly rose from his seat. "I do not---"

The sound of a bullet being released was heard and the source was Slit's gun.

"You're expecting his help but you're yelling at him?" Slit exclaimed incredulously.

"Who the bleeding hell are you?"

"Agent Tanner. Operation CoJacks of England. Nice to meet you, person. But let's focused on the topic at hand."

"A muggle in government grounds, Potter? That's against wizarding laws!" Scrimgeour exclaimed, his eyes wide with outrage. "And I am not a person! I am Minister of Magic, OUR ministry. Why aren't you back with YOUR Prime Minister and protecting HIM?"

"I believe YOUR wizard is already protecting MY Prime Minister," answered Slit coldly.

"This MUGGLE saved my life by executing a Death Eater with his skills. He's not a threat to us. If you want me here, then you'll let him stay," threatened Harry who stood up on his feet. He dared the Prime Minister to retort with a riposte, knowing that he might be overstepping his boundaries. Too his surprise, the Minister leaned back against his chair and silently fumed.

As realization sunk in, Harry sat back down. Did the Minister of Magic want him to be here so badly that he was willing to let Harry win the arguments?

"It's obvious that you want me here, but if you decide to say something against my friend and me then I will not hesitate to leave," said Harry in a tone that he did not recognize ever using before. If the members of D.A were here, they would immediately decipher the hidden commands and air of confidence. After all, they heard that voice in 5th year at every lesson that Harry had taught them. It was one of a leader and they all knew that some day, Harry would use it again.

"I'd like to make some requests."

Scrimgeour laughed bitterly. "Requests? Potter, you have some nerve. I haven't even stated the circumstances of why you're here and you're already deciding to take the upper hand?"

Harry smiled slightly, but there was no humor behind it. "You and I both know what you want. You asked me nearly two months ago and I bloody know that it hasn't changed,"

"I want Hogwarts opened for one,"

"Are you crazy, Potter? Were you there for the Death Eaters attack two months ago?"

"I was, in fact. And I saw Dumbledore murdered with my own eyes by a man we all were supposed to trust," Harry answered evenly. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Kingsley shift uncomfortably at the mention of the late Secret Keeper of the Order he was apart of.

"If so, why are you suggesting such a preposterous notion?" asked Scrimgeour incredulously.

"Closing Hogwarts will show weakness to Voldemort," explained Harry, pausing for a short moment when all of the wizards gave a visible flinch. Slit noticed this and thought momentarily that something was wrong with them. "That we're scared of them."

"The wizarding world is!"

"Well, I'm not." Harry looked at the Minister straight in the eye, feeling the wave of confidence that had suddenly appeared. "And that's where I come in...isn't that right?"

"So you've decided to take the offer--join the Auror Program. You've decided to join the Ministry?" asked Rufus Scrimgeour who sounded slightly surprised.

"No way in bloody hell," answered Harry coldly. The Minister's surprise quickly turned into outrage.

"Then what--"

"I will not join the Ministry. I'll cooperate per se but never work for you."

Harry knew what the Minister was going to say, but it was useless.

"Thinking of taking me against my will? Why are you listening to my requests if you say you're going to just kidnap me? I know you wouldn't dare. That will just lower your rank from high official of the Ministry to a low, scumbag Death Eater. Besides, too many people already know how much I despise the works of the Ministry."

Harry shifted in his seat so that he could get comfortable; this might take a long time.

"Hogwarts will be open. Students will go to school and get an education because in this time it's surely needed."

"They'll all be targets!" exclaimed Scrimgeour.

"Isn't everyone?" Harry smartly said. "Place some of your Aurors as guards to Hogwarts

"Now, another matter. I would like for us to combine forces with Slit and his government."

"Y-You want US to work with these M-Muggles?" It was quite amusing to hear the Minister of Magic stutter. Harry stifled a laugh and maintained a straight expression.

"Honestly, Minister Scrimgeour, you sound like a snobby pureblood who I like to call Ferret," commented Harry which elicited a laugh that quickly turned into a cough from his staff. "You work with the Prime Minister of England already, don't you?"

"Yes, but that only required filling the Prime Minister information about the daily events from time to time and--"

"Do you choose to ignore what's happening around us? Voldemort (wince) and his Death Eaters are gaining more power by murdering and torturing both Muggles and our kind. We won't be able to fight if we do not work together."

"But Muggles...they don't know what we're dealing with…"

"So it's our duty to tell them."

"They won't know how to handle--"

Harry interrupted the Minister and pointed his finger downward.

"When you go to the Atrium, make sure to find Nott, the Death Eater. You'll see that there is a bullet imbedded in his chest. Slit did that with only one bullet of his gun. And now Nott is dead. Do you understand how effective the Muggles' ways actually are? We live in this world, thinking we're better than these people because we have Magic. Muggles have weapons that are easily as dangerous."

Harry thought that it was crucial to receive Rufus Scrimgeour's affirmation. They needed to have a plan and Harry thought what he had just laid out would work if both Muggle and Wizarding agreed.

Maybe he needed more "assurance".

"Voldemort has some Muggles by his side."

The Minister of Magic was disrupted from his pondering with this new information.

"Lord Voldemort has Muggles working for him. The most despicable and the lowest of people you could find in their world but still Muggle. They were the ones who killed all of those people at the Muggle Prime Minister's office and threatened him. If Voldemort needs their help too, that just shows how we can use the Muggles ourselves."

Harry stared at Scrimegour, but he refused to tear his gaze from the desk. Harry felt his Staff holding their breaths for their boss' decision might change the way their Ministry works from now on. Shacklebolt caught his eye and gave him a nod of approval. The young wizard smiled back and waited.

"I-I'll talk to the Muggle Prime Minister, I suppose." That ended the conversation. Perfect, Harry thought how stood at the end of the Minister's sentence. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Potter." Harry glanced fractiously at the Minister. "The will of Albus Dumbledore. Here's your part." He extended his arm and was holding out a roll of parchment tied with a green ribbon. Harry lightly removed the paper from his hands.

"Why did you have it?"

"There were some measures that needed to be taken before it was handed out." Harry knew Scrimgeour meant that the Ministry had to check it for secret information from Dumbledore. His eyes gazed from the will to Rufus' pale yellow eyes. He wasn't actually looking at the Minister because he found something else that had caught his attention.

It was a picture of all the Aurors at the Ministry. There was no surprise that Scrimgeour would have this; he was after all an Auror and the Head of the office before becoming the Minister. However, who he was standing next gave Harry a shock.

It was his father who was proudly standing next to Scrimgeour. He was surrounded by familiar faces like Shacklebolt and Mad-Eye Moody. James Potter looked young and happy and with purpose as he smiled in the picture. Harry knew it was odd but he never learned what his father had done before his death. Now he knew. Harry suddenly felt as if he should feel something towards Scrimgeour because of the fact that he had worked with his father. But he felt nothing but agitation and anger.

The Minister knew Harry had seen the picture, but he didn't say anything.

"Thank you," Harry managed. He nodded towards the Minister and his staff and left with Slit trailing behind.


"Do you think that went well?" Slit asked as the two followed an Auror to the lift.

"Yeah, I suppose. Now all we have to do is convince the Muggle side."

"You've already convinced the Muggle Prime Minister. All there's left is my boss."

Harry sighed. "And Hermione's uncle. This is going to be hard."


A/N: Alright, so this is 14 pages of the original 23 that I had written. If I get enough reviews, I'll put it up sooner J

And if you want to check an odd but nice story, go on to A Club, my most recent fic.

Viopathartic