Unofficial Portkey Archive

Seven years by Angel 737
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Seven years

Angel 737

"Oh great, I'm going to be late," a redheaded 11 year old girl said to her parents.

"There is no platform 9 ¾ honey, I don't know how you will get on the train," said Selena Evans. They were at the train station and about ready to send their youngest daughter to a school named Hogwarts. It was a school for witches and wizards. Selena and Dominick Evans were surprised to find out but pleased to have another magical person in the family. Dominick's brother Gabriel was a wizard.

"But uncle Gabe said that you are just supposed to walk through the wall!" exclaimed the redhead.

"I will not have my daughter run into a wall and get a concussion!" cried Mr. Evans.

"I wouldn't mind, the freak would be out of my life," mumbled Petunia, the redheads older sister. The redhead sent her a glare.

"I love you too, Petty," she snarled. Petunia absolutely hated the nickname her sister had given her. She was just about to retort when she was cut off by their mom.

"Oh look! There's a boy that has a owl too. Hey sir! SIR!" The young boy turned around and raised a eyebrow at the lady that was running up to him pulling a girl about the same age as him behind her. "Are you going to Hogwarts?" He nodded. " This is great! Lily, my daughter is going too, this is her first year and we have no idea how to get onto the platform! Could you help her?"

He was to busy staring at the beautiful girl trying to get away from her mother to understand what the strange lady was saying. 'Crap she asked me a question, what to say? What to say?' he thought. "Sure."

"Thank you, thank you! Now Lily follow this nice young man and don't go pulling any stunts." At the mention of stunts the little girl smirked.

"How was I supposed to know those things exploded? If Petty would just stay out of my stuff she would still have her eyebrows." she giggled.

"You knew Petunia would want to see what you bought. You did it on purpose." her mother exclaimed.

'She plays pranks,' he thought. 'I could get used to her.'

" Well the train leaves soon so lets go," he stated while grabbing her hand and pulling through the barrier.

***

Once on the train Lily was sitting in a compartment reading a book. There was a knock at the door and a blonde head popped through the opening. He looked sickly and pale but friendly too.

"Hi, do you mind if I sit here everywhere else is full?"

"Go ahead, are you a first year?" she asked.

"Yeah, my parents were so happy to get rid of me." he said sourly.

"Why would your parents want you gone? My dad didn't want me to leave, he said I would grow to fast and he wouldn't be able to see me before… well he was just really sad to see me go."

"Well, I'm pretty sure that my parents hate me. Ever since I was five they've acted like I have some kind of disease and if they're near me long they will catch it." he growled. He sounded so bitter that it scared Lily a little. "Oh, I forgot, my name is Remus Lupin."

"Remus that's different, mines Lily, Lily Evans."

"Well Lily have you read Hogwarts: A History?"

"Yes! It is so amazing. Did you know that there are close to 15 secret passageways?"

"I do believe I read it somewhere," he said smiling, "it sounds like you like to cause trouble."

She giggled then grinned evilly, "Trouble is my middle name."

Remus laughed then said, "Well Trouble, I think this is the start of a great friendship."

"Oh so true! Now should we go find a victim?" she asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Lets," he stated. They linked their arms together and started skipping and singing down the hall.

***

The young man from the train station was sitting in a compartment with three other boys. One had blonde hair that looked as if it hadn't been washed for weeks. He had watery blue eyes and was slightly plump. The one sitting in the middle had blonde almost white hair and piercing gray eyes. Just by the way he looked the young man new he was from a snobbish pureblood family. The young man gave him a nickname of Monster. The next one was gazing, no more like glaring out the window. His new nickname would be Window Glarer. He was a lot better looking than the other two boys. He had long black hair and bluish-gray eyes. He also had a small cut by his right eyebrow.

"Well, let me introduce myself," said the Monster, "my name is Lucious Malfloy. You may know me from my uncle, Sebastian Malfloy. He is a very respected wizard, not many people get to work with him but his boss has a couple of openings and well he wants younger wizards. Are you interested?"

"What type of job is it?" asked the grimy blonde haired man.

"Oh it's a wonderful job, you get to bring down the wrongdoers, the ones that don't belong at this school. The ones that cant be trusted."

"Malfloy, you stupid git! Do you honestly think that two of the most muggle loving families in all time will join the Death Eaters? You are the wrongdoer, killing muggleborns and muggles. You are the one that cant be trusted." the window glarer ranted.

"Death Eaters?" squeaked the little man.

The monster completely ignored the question, "Who do you think you are? You have no right to talk to me like that. A Black, a muggle lover? That pathetic. I bet your dear old mummy doesn't like that too much."

"First Black in my family to care about other people and man am I proud about that! And your right my mum hates it, doesn't matter though she hates everything about me. Anyway who are you guys?"

"I'm Peter Pettigrew," said the short plump one.

"I'm James… sshh, do you hear that?"

"A hunting we will go! A hunting we will go! High ho the cheerio, a hunting we will go!" two people were singing then stopped abruptly.

"Remus, do you here that?"

"Hear what?"

"Silence," she whispered. Then she slammed her body up against a compartment door that had the blinds down.

"What the hell was that?" asked the Black kid.

"Pettigrew, go check," Malfloy commanded. Peter got up and peeked through the blinds. There was a small girly scream that emitted itself from his throat before he fell backwards.

"What is it?" Screamed Lucious.

"An-an EYE!!" Peter whimpered. "A HUGE GREEN EYE!"

James just about started laughing but went to see what it was instead. When he open the door he got a surprise. There rolling on the floor was the redheaded girl he helped onto the platform. She had tears running down her face he guessed from laughing so hard. She was with this strange boy that had scratches all over his face. He would have looked intimidating if he wasn't rolling on the floor laughing as well. They had no idea that he was there.

"Did you hear him scream?" asked the strange boy.

"He sounded like my sister when there's a shoe sale!" she laughed but stopped immediately when she heard someone clearing there throat behind them. When she turned around she saw four people and started laughing again. "It's you!"

James smirked, "We haven't even gotten to the school and your already scaring people. You should be ashamed of yourself."

She grinned, "I am, it's just really deep down. Oh and I'm sorry for scaring your friend, we just need some fun!"

"No problem we were having a really depressing conversation anyway." said Black.

"I hope we livened it up," said Lily's friend, "but we must go."

"Go find another victim," she grinned evilly. And they started of down the hallway again. One of the boys left but the other three just stared after them.

"Hey Remus, do hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Laughter." she yelled. He grinned, "Oh, a hunting we will go. A hunting we will go. High ho the cheerio, a hunting we will go!"

Still in the hallway Peter spoke up first, "She was pretty."

"She was weird," Black added.

"I like her," James stated.

Ok so this is my first story. I know that its not the best and that the part about the eye is a little lame but what can a muggle born girl do without knowing any magic.

I wont update till I know that you like the story