Unofficial Portkey Archive

Seven years by Angel 737
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Seven years

Angel 737

Yippee! I finally updated this story! Can you believe it? Well here goes nothing! Enjoy!

The rest of their first year went by fairly quickly. The gang got back at Andrea Anorexic, Bulimic Beckie, and Starving Stacy every time that they made fun of Lily. They must have had to play pranks on them just about everyday.

Lily's social life wasn't the greatest but she did have a couple of friends. She became great friends with a 5th year who's name was Molly Prewett. The boys thought that the only reason they got along so well was because they both had red hair and the same hot temper.

Molly tried to get her to be friends with the three bimbos. She said that they will be the babes of the school when they got older so why don't you try to become their friend now. There was no way that Lily would want to be their friends. The only way she would was if something drastic happened, which wasn't likely.

But Lily got bored. She want people to talk to. Sure there were the boys but you couldn't talk to them about girl things. If Lily told Sirius all the boys she thought were cute, he would probably go and kill them all.

The girls in her year, she didn't get along with. Andrea, Beckie, and Stacy made sure of that. But there were a couple of girls that the bimbos didn't scare off. One was in her second year, her name was Alice Bauler. She was a Gryffindor but was really shy and quiet. She barely ever talked and when she did it was to speak her mind. Lily counted herself lucky to be one of her friends.

Emmeline Vance was another person she talked to. She was a first year Ravenclaw. She is naturally smart and intelligent but she only studies so that other people wont ask her to help them. She doesn't like talking to other people.

Marlene McKinnon was the last of her so called friends. Marlene was considered as a girly girl. She was the only first year in Gryffindor that she actually talked to. Marlene loved to give makeovers, play with Lily's hair, and pick out Lily's clothes for the next day. She also loved to gossip, though it was never about her friends.

So those were Lily's 'girl' friends. A weird little bunch, but they were easy to talk to and they listened without interrupting, well most of the time. Anyway she could tell them anything and know that they would never tell another living soul. That was why tonight at there weekly Thursday night meeting, she was going to tell them who she liked.

***

"Ouch, Sirius, your stepping on my foot! Remus yelled.

"Sorry," Sirius wailed, "maybe if James would have bought a bigger cloak we wouldn't be having this problem."

"I already told you, it was my dads, he said that it was a family heirloom."

"Isn't there a way to make it bigger, we barely fit the way it is," Peter whined.

"I've tried. Sshh, there she is!" Lily and Marlene walked into a supposedly empty classroom but when they opened the door giggles were heard from inside.

"What do you think they do in there?" Sirius asked.

"Who knows, but there is only one way to find out!" James said wickedly.

They moved slowly and quietly to the door, pushed their ears to it and listened to Marlene squeak. "This is going to be so much fun! Lily said that Tink will bring some sweets up from the kitchens. Then I will do your hair and make up. And then I could possibly tell you some extremely juicy gossip about a certain raven haired Gryffindor boy!"

James' eyes were huge. Gossip… about him? How come he hasn't heard about it till now. What if Lily had but didn't want to say anything because she might hurt his feelings?

" I guess this means we are staying," Remus concluded.

"Peter should go and get us some popcorn, then we will really enjoy the show!" Sirius squealed.

"Oh, Em, you look absolutely gorgeous in yellow! When we get older and are able to go to the balls you have to get a yellow dress. There are so many different kinds of yellows like… Golden Yellow, Peach Yellow, Creamy Yellow, and the Banana Yell-"

"Do you ever shut up?" Alice questioned.

"No, she doesn't, you should try sleeping in the same room as her. She even talks in her sleep It is completely horrible!" Lily teased.

Marlene grinned, "Just for that I'm not going to tell you the newest gossip."

"Oh no! Whatever shall I do? I guess I'll have to wait till the whole school knows about it. Which will probably be tomorrow."

"Ha ha, very funny. But you need to hear it from me since I am your bestest friend. And plus this one is different, it is about one of your boys."

James smacked Sirius and Peter awake. "Guys come on! They are talking about me now! Get up!" he whispered forcefully.

"How do you know that they are talking about you?" Sirius grumbled.

"I just do, so be quiet."

"If it's about them then I am not so sure I want to hear it. Plus if is was something important they would have told me."

"Yeah, well, I don't think that you know this."

"Just tell us already!" Emmeline screamed.

"Well it just so happens that our little Lilykins has got herself an admirer and just happens to be one of her little boys!"

"Okay, hold on, how did find out about this juicy gossip?" Alice questioned.

"I heard from Maryann who was told by Megan who heard from Chad who heard by Marcus who overheard James, Sirius, and Peter in the common room."

"Oh! I see, so please continue."

"So Marcus heard Sirius squealing like a girl and jumping on the couch saying 'I knew it! I knew it! James likes Lily! James likes Lily!'"

"So what? Sirius made that up as a joke. He says it all the time. It is not true!"

"What if it was?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Really?" Alice asked.

"Yes."

"Why?" Em piped up.

"Because I don't like James."

Marlene sat straight up and turned her head to Lily so fast that it hurt. "So who do you like?"

"Well he's really sweet. He's smart, nice, and oh he is so cute. On my birthday he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was so happy that I just about fell over. I want to tell him I like him I'm just scared that it will ruin out friendship."

"Lils, your birthday was three weeks ago and were the only ones that knew… other that the boys!"

"That means-" Emmeline started.

"That it has to be-" Alice interrupted.

"One of the boys!" Marlene screamed.

"Lily blushed and sighed, "It's Remus."

This chapter is up! I feel really bad I don't know if I am spelling Emmeline's name right. If it is wrong please tell me! This chapter is a little shorter than my other chapters but not by much! Next chapter might be awhile but I will try to get it up by the end of August. If any of you guys read my other story then you would already know this put I'm going to put it on this one too.

I have come up with a couple of other stories. I wont post them till I finish my other story and am halfway done with this one. By putting this on now it gives me time to start writing them. The titles and descriptions are below but please keep in mind that I have not written a H\Hr fic so it might be bad. I would like you guys to put them in the order that you would like to read them.

Example: 3 1 2 4

1.Officially unengaged--- Lily is in for a BIG surprise when she get home for summer before sixth year. They used to be best friends, but that was before he called her a Mudblood. Now he's her Fiancé! Lily turns to the only people she know that can help her… the Marauders! Can you guess who her Fiancé is?? :D

2.Love--- Expert of chapter to come… "It's called love Harry! Dumbledore loved you. No don't look at me like that! He loved you Harry and so do I."… My take on the seventh book some lines may be from the DH.

3.Wonderiffic--- Sirius learns a new word… Wonderiffic… " Just you wait and see, I will get the Wonderiffic Lily and the Wonderiffic James together and it will be a Wonderiffic day!"

4.Good Morning Beautiful--- It's Hermione's birthday! Harry takes her out to celebrate. It turns horribly wrong when Harry tries to take Hermione home but they are both really drunk!

Please review and tell me what you think!