Unofficial Portkey Archive

Seven years by Angel 737
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Seven years

Angel 737

I'm back… Sorry that it has been like a month but I have been really busy. I work every day and then there is my homework, so yeah my days are really long! I just finish writing this yesterday so I decided that I should probably type it for you guys!

Here is the newest installment!

"SIRIUS!" Lily squeaked as she launched herself as him. He laughed as he twirled her around. He laughed even harder as she squealed and buried her head in his neck. After he set her down she hugged him. "I missed you guys so much! Have you found the others?"

"No, I have been with my parents the whole time."

Lily looked over his shoulder and finally noticed three people looking at her in disgust.

"Are you going to introduce us to your little friend?" Asked the older man that was more than likely Sirius' father. The mans left eye was twitching as he looked as her.

"Father, this is Lily Evans, one of my best friends."

A miniature looking Sirius was smirking and said, "Well, my dear brother knows not to hang around with mudbloods. So what pureblood family are you from?"

Sirius' hands were clenched at his sides. "Actually, Lily is a muggleborn. She is the most amazing person that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She is smart, nice, and beautiful."

Regulus, Sirius' brother opened his mouth as if to talk again but Sirius cut him off. "If you even think about saying one bad thing about her I will curse you into next week," he growled.

"You don't have the power to do that," Regulus said smirking.

"I might not, but Lily sure does."

Lily looked up as she heard her name being called. She had been studying a speck of dirt on her white shoes. It was the only thing that was somewhat distracting her from the heated discussion.

"If that witch touches one little hair on my baby's head and I will kill her with my bare hands!" Sirius' mother hissed.

"You touch Lily and I will kill you," Sirius countered easily.

Lily backed up as Mrs. Black lunged toward her eldest son. Sirius didn't even flinch as he felt his mothers wand dig into his stomach.

"How dare you talk to me like that! I brought you into this world and I can easily take you back out. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't say it right now?" she snarled.

Lily's eyes were huge, what kind of person would want to kill her own son? A monster, that is who. "Sirius, please, lets go," she begged.

"He will go when we tell him to go!" his father snapped. He grabbed Sirius' arm so hard that his knuckles were turning white. "Now you listen to me boy, I don't want a person who is friends with a mudblood in my house. So if you ever want to come home again, I suggest that you dump this wench and find someone up to our standards."

Lily could tell that Sirius was furious, his eyes said it all. Actually his whole body was showing his anger. His body was rigid, his fist an jaw were clenched. His eyes were blazing, and his hair was sticking on end.

Sirius finally spoke, the calmness surprised her to no end, "Then I guess I wont be coming home."

He turned quickly, grabbed Lily's hand and ran to the train. He almost did not succeed in trying to hide the hurt that never seemed to go away.

***

"Guess what Lily? Hogsmeade weekend is finally here! Do you remember in First year when you got all excited about it! What store do you want to go to first?" James asked excitedly.

"I'm not going."

"What? Why?"

"My parent forgot to sign the forms." James gave her a questionable look. "My dad had another one of his attaches the day I gave it to them. Mum said that it either got lost in her paper work or it got thrown away."

"Are you kidding me?" Sirius asked hysterically.

"Would I joke about something like this? You guys know how much I wanted to go. Just please promise me that you will take lots of pictures and bring me tons of chocolate!"

"You got it babe," Remus said as he put his arm around her shoulder.

***

"Lils, hey Lily!" Remus called as he ran up the corridor to a redhead holding a stack of books. "Lily, let me help."

After the books were sorted in each others hands, they made their way to the Gryffindor Tower

"How was your day?" Lily asked.

"It was great but I wont tell you about it because I'm sure James and Sirius will fill you in."

"Sirius is going to just rub it in, isn't he?"

"You know it."

***

"So Lily, what did you do today?" Sirius asked innocently.

"Oh, nothing just some research."

"Research? On what?"

"Something," she said slyly.

Remus raised an eyebrow, James just nodded, and Sirius rolled his eyes. He waved his hand as if to tell her to ask the same question that he had first asked her.

"Okay, Sirius, I get it. How was your day?"

"Absolutely wonderful."

Lily faked squealed, "I would have never guessed, especially by the way that you were bouncing up and down in your seat. So tell me what was the greatest store?"

Lily immediately regretted her question for Sirius' face lit up with joy.

Twenty seven minutes and thirty two seconds later Lily's head was slowly drifting downward and her eyes were closed. But Sirius didn't notice for her was still blabbering away.

An owl finally suddenly landed on her half eaten plate. After sitting there for a few minutes it nipped at her fingers. She jerked awake and started to pet the bird.

"Oreo! What are you doing here?" She took the letter from the owl's leg. She recognized her mothers handwriting, the only problem was that instead of the usual neat writing it was messy and incredibly hard to read.

Tears started to form in her eyes as she got halfway through it. Then bile came as she read what Petunia had written. She could feel the piece of sausage and toast as it worked its way back up her throat.

She got up and ran from the Great Hall, completely forgetting about the letter that held the dreadful news.

***

Beckie immediately recognized the look on Lily's face as she ran out. Beckie knew that Lily was about to throw her guts up.

"Guys come on, she is going to need our help."

"Help her? Why should we?" Stacy asked completely dumbfounded.

Andrea's face lit up," Because if we help her then we could get closer to James and Sirius! Beckie you are brilliant!"

"That's not the reason why-" Beckie started but for caught off by Andrea pulling on her hand as she ran after Lily.

***

James, Sirius, Peter, and Remus all looked at each other, confusion evident on their faces. Ever so slowly, James picked up the letter Lily had left behind. He began to read it out loud:

My dearest Lily,

It pains me so much to have to write this. I have wished so much that I would never have to tell you this, but I guess someone has to. Last week your fathers leg gave out as he was climbing the stairs. He fell down and hit his head, he has been in a coma ever since.

I would have written this sooner but I haven't have the time. Oh, sweetie, I still have so much to tell you. The doctors said that his heart was dying so they put him on all sorts of machines. Petunia got hysterical, she kept saying that we didn't deserve to have a vegetable in the family and that we should put him out of his misery.

I was going to wait to pull the plug until you saw him again, but Petunia said that the sooner he was gone the better. I guess what I am trying to say is that your father pasted away this morning. Petunia is going to tell you the date and time of the funeral because I just cant bare this any longer. There is a nice hot bubble bath waiting for me upstairs. I love you honey, I truly do.

This is all your fault, do you know that! Hw was on his way upstairs to get something for you! For you! It was always you! It was like he loved you more than me! How could he love a freak like you?

Well, guess what I don't love you, I hate you! I hope that you die a slow and painful death. I never want to see or talk to you again. Oh, and if I see you at the funeral I will personally kill you. Oh don't worry, Mum will understand. I'll just tell her that you want nothing to do with the family anymore and you want to live with your friends families so you can kill them too!

And just in case you don't understand what I'm trying to say let me summarize it for you… GO. TO. HELL!

Look at what I can do! I can make a… RAINBOW … isn't it pretty! I never knew that you could do this in a… I don't know what to call it! An upload, a story on a website, a… oh who cares I just know that I can do this now so expect many colorful author notes! ;P

Isn't it pretty??? Yeah the letter was a little hard for me to write. I had no clue how to put it but I hope that it was at least okay. I was thinking of maybe having Sirius' family have Voldemort kill her father but then the cancer thing wouldn't have fit into the story at all! I guess this was the way that it had to be.

If anybody else noticed that I spelled Malfoy wrong, I'm sorry. It was a stupid mistake plus don't you think that Malfloy sounds better?!?!

Oh, I am so close to having this be the longest chapter ever! Wouldn't that be awesome! They are getting longer every time that I write one! I cant wait to see how long the next one will be!

Umm… so yeah I have no clue when I will update again but you should expect it maybe in November! Please don't be to mad.

See you all next time,

Angel 737