Unofficial Portkey Archive

Seven years by Angel 737
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Seven years

Angel 737

Hola Amigos!

I know, I know, it has been FOREVER. But yeah, I have my reasons.

My uncle passed away a week ago so yeah.

Well, anyway enough of my rambling and on with the story!!

Just as the four boys rounded the corner, they saw Stacy run into the bathroom at the end of the hall. Without wasting any time, they ran in after her. There standing over the sink was Lily, throwing up her guts. Beckie was beside her, holding up her hair. Andrea and Stacy just stood there with disgusted faces. That was until they saw the boys' reflections in the mirror.

Andrea walked up to them in a way that she thought to be sexy. "Sorry about this guys. I guess she just finally felt the need to be skinny."

James' eyes narrowed, "Lily is not fat. If it wasn't for Beckie helping her I would hex you into St. Mungos."

Andrea glared, "Well, if that's the case, then you need to get out. This is a girls bathroom."

"We don't give a damn if this is a girls bathroom or not. Lily is our friend and we are going to help her." Sirius glowered.

"Out," she said simply.

"No," the boys chorused.

"GET OUT!"

Lily fell to the floor. James and Remus rushed to her side as Sirius kept yelling at Andrea and Peter hid in the corner.

Lily was slumped on the floor holding her head with her hands. Remus reached out as if to put a strand of her hair behind her ear. Before he could, Lily smacked his hand away.

"Don't, please. I can't handle this. Any of this. Please-"

"Get out!" Andrea shrieked.

"Shut up! Just listen to her and leave. I can't stand the noise!" Lily hollered which surprised everyone in the room.

"Then tell the bitc…bimbos to leave." James cried.

"Potter, please, just let me help her. I know exactly what she is feeling." Beckie stated calmly.

"You know how she is feeling about puking or about her father's death?" Sirius questioned.

That only earned another sob from Lily and two sharp glares from his best friends.

"I think it would be better if we left." Remus said.

"But-"

"No, lets go."

***

"I cannot believe that you made us leave her with those girls!" James bellowed.

"Yeah, they could be brainwashing her!" Sirius exclaimed.

"How are they going to do that? Make her one of their flunkies?" Remus said sarcastically.

"Remus, that is nothing to joke about. They can be very convincing."

"All I meant was that Lily can't stand them. It would take something horrible for that to change."

" I hate to burst your bubble, but something horrible did happen." James stated.

"Fiddlesticks." Peter said.

"Fiddlesticks?"

"I spilled pumpkin juice on my shirt."

The other three boys just rolled their eyes and decided to wait for Lily in the Common Room.

***

"McKinnon, have you seen Lily?" James asked the next morning.

"No. I was the only one in our room last night. It was really weird." she replied.

"Oh, Merlin! I knew it! They killed her!" Sirius screamed.

"What is he talking about?" Marlene questioned.

"They killed her! We left her with the bimbos and they killed her! I told you! I told you! They are evil! EVIL!" Sirius bellowed as he jumped up and down.

"You left her with Andrea!?! Are you guys crazy? They are going to make her one of them!"

"Ha! Ha ha! I was right! But no, don't believe Sirius because he is insane. Well, guess what, I am brilliant!"

"He is not normal."

"He found Peter's chocolate stash this morning."

"Pete, you got to learn to hid your stuff better."

"It is not my fault that he can smell like a dog."

"Guys, stop. We have bigger problems to deal with," Remus said as he looked at the Entrance Hall.

Standing there was a redheaded girl that they knew as Lily. The problem was that this Lily was not the Lily that they had been friends with. This Lily looked like a mini Andrea.

***

"Lily, what in the name of merlin are you wearing?" James asked.

"Clothes."

"Sweetie, we can see that, but they aren't your clothes." Marlene said kindly.

"Of course they are mine! We wear uniforms."

"Lily, it is so short! You bend down and we will see you bum!" Remus hissed.

"Really?" she asked as she began to lean over.

"LILY!" Marlene screeched. She grabbed her friends hand and pulled her out of the Great Hall.

"What are you doing? This is not you! This is not my best friend!"

"This is me! I didn't go anywhere. I am right here talking to a-" Lily stopped mid sentence and turned to walk away.

"A what? What am I Lily? I am your friend. I want to help you. Please let me help you!"

"For starters, you can go to hell! I don't need your help."

Lily stormed away from the Great Hall while Marlene ran back into it, tears falling freely down her face. She didn't care who saw her like that, she just needed comforting. She ran up to Alice and began to sob on her shoulder.

In a matter of seconds the boys were by her side, wondering what had happened.

After finally getting all of the facts straight James went to find Lily. He found her in front of the fire in the Gryffindor Common Room. He walked up to her without a second thought. He pulled her our of the chair and whirled her around to face him.

"What do you want?" she cried.

"What do I want? First of all I want to know why you are dressed as a slag. Then I want to know why you made McKinnon cry. Lastly, I want to know what the bloody hell is going on!"

"I'm not a slag! Nothing is going on and we got into a fight."

"You really hurt her, Lil."

"I don't care."

"You are acting like the bimbos."

"Good, at least they understand me."

"If you become one of them, I will personally make your life a living hell!"

"Then you better bring on the fire."

Sorry about the ending but it is a joke between my friends and I. I hope you understand.

Yeah, I know it has been maybe a couple of months but I just haven't had any ideas for this story, please forgive me!

Yeah well I wont be updating for awhile again. I need a break. There is so much going on in my life right now that I just cant stand it.

Hope you guys stick around.