Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Snogging Chronicles by usako99
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Snogging Chronicles

usako99

A.N.: This is a somewhat long chapter… if you believe it is too long, please feel free to take a break -get a cookie and come back. Oh yeah, you can have milk too… unless you're lactose intolerant, then I wouldn't recommend it… perhaps soy milk though *ponders*

Snogging Chronicles

Lesson Six: Lessons Learned

Harry and I were sitting in the common room studying for Potions. Once again we had gotten caught up in plans for the D.A. and ended up running behind. It was actually kind of weird being in the Room of Requirement with him again after our last lesson, especially with so many others there. But somehow I was able to do it. Able to help with the lessons and lesson plans, to help encourage my fellow students and even to help encourage Harry when he began to feel flustered and upset. And amazingly I was somehow able to do all with a calm façade and a big smile… bloody hell, my face hurt.

After the lesson was done Harry, Ron and I hung around to try to come up with what Harry could teach next time. Two hours, three arguments and one tantrum later we wearily made out way back to Gryffindor Tower to study. And twenty minutes after that Ron skived off on our group session, saying that he had to get his beauty rest for his big date with Lavender tomorrow.

Personally, I didn't see what the big deal was, a "big date" between Ron and Lavender usually consisted of a five minutes of googly eyes, followed by a mad dash to the nearest broom closet. But I kept my opinions to myself, since Ron normally doesn't take heed to my sound advice anyway. Besides, he wasn't really contributing anyhow, unless you called drooling on your book because you had dozed off then awakening several minutes later when someone hits you, only to yell out the wrong answer contributing… I don't. After he left, Harry and I tried to continue to study together, but eventually the long uncomfortable silences and stuttered answers got the best of us and we each began to review on our own.

I sighed and looked at my dark haired best mate. He was sitting in a chair by the fire, his book opened to a random chapter and his gaze fixated on the flames. I smiled a bit to myself as I recalled the last time we had been in this particular situation. Was he this bloody gorgeous then too? Shaking my head, I bit my lip and turned my attention back to my book… for a total of five seconds before I was once again looking at Harry. He sighed and ran a hand through is hair before his fingers began to absently fiddle with the pages of his book once more. I wonder what he was thinking about. Voldemort? Quidditch? Ginny?… Me?

I shook my head lightly again in an attempt to banish forbidden thoughts -at least until bedtime, when I was in the privacy of my own room and they once again entered my dreams. I gave an inaudible frustrated groan, this was crazy and I had no one to blame but myself! I had started this; I had ended it… well, in a way. Maybe that was what I needed, closure… or maybe I just needed one more lesson, one more chance -one more kiss. Then I could get over this passing fancy I had for Harry, return to my small innocent fascination with Ron and actually be happy for Harry when he gives it a go with Ginny. That was it! Just what I needed to do, I looked at my mate once more. Now only if he would go for it…

I took a deep breath, "Harry I was thinking."

"Uh-oh," he quipped with a small smile, pulling his gaze away from the flames.

I frowned at him, "Never mind."

"I was just kidding Hermione."

"Never mind."

"Oh, come one, stop being so bloody sensitive."

"I'm not being sensitive, just forget it, it's nothing."

When he walked over and sat next to me I gave a surprised look. "In the words of a good mate of mine, `If it were nothing you wouldn't be sitting there looking like someone blew up your owl'."

I gave a low chuckle. "I can't believe you remember that."

"You'd be surprised at what I remember," he commented softly looking at the fire once more.

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing," he looked back at me, "now don't try to change subjects on me Hermione, what were you thinking?"

"I… well…" I bit my lip. "I was thinking -well, you notice that Ginny and Dean seem to be fighting a lot lately."

Harry looked down at his fingers. "I noticed."

"So I was thinking that things may be over with them pretty soon…" he nodded but didn't comment. "Well anyway -I, uh… know it's been a couple of weeks since our-" he turned and looked at me and I looked away, "since we last met. But I was wondering -I don't know, but maybe -you know, since the time is so near. Maybe we should do one last refresher… just… to make sure you retained everything we covered…" I trailed off, hesitantly looking at Harry, only to find him regarding me with a skeptical expression.

"Are you serious?"

"I… well, it was just an idea. We don't have to or anything, it doesn't matter -much, really…" when he gave a light shake of the head and a disbelieving look, I felt my face grow impossibly hotter. "It was just a thought, a stupid one really. I'm sure you know everything you need to, I was just being overly zealous," I stuttered, rambling stupidly while simultaneously grabbing my things and wishing my mouth would just shut. "-I mean you know how I tend to be a perfectionist, not saying that you're not perfect -I, uh, your skills, I mean… not that I… uhh, you…they are…" I trailed off lamely as my mind finally ran out of words and made a mad dash to the girls' dorms.

"Hermione!" Harry called as my foot touched the third step.

"Yes?" I answered not turning back.

"I…uh, when, what time?"

I turned and gave him a questioning look only to find him studying his shoe, which was currently digging nervously into the carpet on the floor.

"I guess, we can get together to, uh, study tomorrow… around, eight?"

He nodded and looked up at me; lightly licking his lips he offered me a small smile. "It's a date…"

My heart stopped.

***************

I took my robe off and then put it back on, again, for the ninth time -in the last five minutes.

`Okay, I could do this. This is Harry after all, I trust him more than anyone,' I thought biting my lip. `So this is not at all crazy, it's quite sensible of me really… I mean…' I took my robe off again. `I'm ready for this, I've prepared for this I even have the proper spell in place. Besides in the end it's up to Harry anyway, he could still say no… wait? Did I want him to say no? Of course not, I just -hey, speaking of Harry,' I looked at my watch `he's late. What if he changed his mind? What if he doesn't want to kiss me anymore? What if he was with Ginny? What if-' my panicked thoughts were cut off as the door opened and Harry slipped in.

Closing the door softly behind himself he slowly made his way further into the room, his gaze going to the bed in the background before returning to me in the foreground.

"Hey," he commented coming to a halt a few steps away from me.

"Hey," I squeaked back nervously.

Harry gave a lopsided smile and shook his head lightly before giving me a questioning look. "So what are we doing today?"

My eyes widened slightly. "Oh… well, we… I was thinking that since you had…well, hmm…"

He gave me a questioning look. "Hermione? Did you even have a plan for today?"

I blushed, "Well, yes…"

He arched a brow, "What is it?"

"You see I was thinking-"

"So I've heard," he muttered, I shot him a glare. "Sorry, continue -you were thinking…"

"Well, we've covered almost everything there is to know about snogging, right?" His brows furrowed as he gave a small nod. "Okay then, I was thinking that perhaps we should…uh, perhaps we should go ahead and cover…everything."

"Everything?" he quizzed with a puzzled look.

I fiddled absently with my sleeve averting my gaze. "Yes, everything as a whole, you know snogging and then some -er, or it all."

"Hermione, you don't mean-"

"Harry if you say shagging, I swear to Merlin I'll hex you right now."

His frown deepened. "Then what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about… well, being completely intimate with one another," I breathed nervously.

"So then you do mean that you think we should sha-" he caught my glare "er, make love?" I bit my lip and after a small hesitation nodded slowly. Harry gave a frown "Hermione have you ever…"

I felt my face burn. "Well, not really."

"What does `not really' mean?"

"Er… no," I squeaked.

"Then you want me to be your first?" he asked with a confounded look.

"Well, technically we'd be each others -you know to give it a bit of an… uh, test run."

"A test run?" Harry asked incredulously.

"Okay maybe that's not the best way to put it," I muttered.

"Maybe not."

I threw him a glare, I was already nervous and embarrassed I didn't need him to rub it in.

"Look Harry do you want to or not?"

"Well, what if you get… well, you know?" he blushed.

"It's taken care of," I stated primly, when he gave me a dubious look I expounded. "I did the proper spell before you arrived…" When he frowned I sighed. "Look Harry do you want to or not?" I quizzed again a bit more impatiently.

Harry licked his lips and ran a hand through his hair as he looked thoughtfully at the fire.

"I…" his brows furrowed and my heart sped up. He was going to say no, I just knew it. "Do you really want me to be your first?" he inquired looking at me once more.

I bit my lip. "Well… yes, I mean, you already know me more intimately that anyone else. And in the same respect I already know you just as thoroughly," I answered in a somewhat confident voice, hoping that he thought I knew what I was talking about.

"So in other words this is some type of experiment for you?" he frowned.

"No, it's… it's for you. So that you…. Uhh…" I rubbed the bridge of my nose and threw him and exasperated look. "All you have to do is say no Harry; you don't need to go through all of the dramatics, okay." I grabbed my robe off the bed, "Lets just forget this whole barmy idea, we can-"

"I don't want to," Harry interrupted.

"What?" I froze with one arm in my robe and a perplexed look on my face.

"I don't want to forget this, Hermione. I wasn't trying to get out of… being with you. I was just…" he trailed off helplessly.

"You mean you want to?"

He nodded, "Very much, I think it would be incredible, uh-practice that is."

I released a shaky breath, "Alright well, let's get started, I guess…"

He nodded and quickly removed his robe throwing on the back of a nearby chair, while I tossed mine onto the foot of the bed.

"Now what?" Harry breathed.

"Er… now, we… get undressed?" he threw me a nervous look. "Now we get undressed," I restated this time in a more confident tone.

Harry nodded and his hands slowly went to work on his clothing, he pulled his tie off and tossed it carelessly onto the floor. Oddly enough I felt myself relax a bit when I noticed the slight tremble in his fingers as he went to work on the buttons of his shirt. When Harry suddenly looked up at me I gave a small start and quickly redirected my attention to the fastenings of my blouse.

"Uh, how undressed are we supposed to be getting?" he asked pausing at the last button of his white shirt.

"I…uh, mostly. I mean, down to our knickers I guess."

"I don't wear knickers."

I threw him a small glower. "You know what I mean you git."

Harry gave a subtle smile and removed the rest of his shirt and the undershirt located just beneath. I started transfixed at his hard male chest; though his wasn't overly defined, he still had definition. His pecks were visibly forming and I could see the start of a nice set of abs. When Harry's fingers went to the buckle of his belt I quickly dropped my gaze, focusing instead on getting off my own clothing and containing my rapidly forming blush.

When I was finally clad only in my, almost, brand new set of lacy black knickers that I had picked out especially for this occasion and my black knee highs, I finally hazarded another look at the boy just in front of me. Harry had also finished getting undressed; he was now wearing only dark green boxer shorts and a pair of black socks. He also seemed to be frozen in place, perfectly still except for his eyes which were openly scanning my form and his chest that was rising and falling rapidly.

"Did-" he looked up into my eyes and I stumbled. "D-did you want to have a seat?" I queried as I backed towards the large bed.

"Sure," Harry answered shuffling forward also.

He took a seat next to me on the mattress and exhaled noisily.

"I…uh, mint?" I asked reaching into the robe I had tossed onto the foot of the bed and pulling out the tin.

He gave a small smile, "Of course."

He accepted the tiny candy and popped it into his mouth, then releasing another loud breath his eyes scanned the room. I did the same for a moment before giving a brief look to the boy next to me. Then licking my lips, I ran a hand nervously through my hair; when Harry began to whistle I let out a frustrated groan.

"Oh for heavens sake, this is ridiculous!" I exclaimed.

Harry threw me a startled look but instead of allowing him to respond I took matters into my own hands and planted one on him. He froze in shock and I began to feel a bit stupid. As I made a move to pull away I was surprised when Harry's lips followed my own. His hands quickly came up to cup my face and his head tilted slightly to the side as his tongue slipped easily into my mouth. Now this was the Harry I remembered.

When my hands came up and grabbed his shoulders I reveled in the feel of his hot velvety flesh beneath my fingertips. And when he progressed to my neck with his warm soft lips my head fell back and my body arched against him. His flushed chest sent a searing heat through the flimsy barrier of my bra and I gripped tightly to his broad back. Harry placed his hands at the base of my back and shifted us closer to the middle of the bed. Once we were lying comfortably on the billowy surface we stared at one another, our chests rising and falling rapidly.

I held my breath as Harry's gaze searched my own, then freely roamed my body. He looked up a moment later, his eyes questioning. I responded with a small nod and his hand came up, lightly running over my flat stomach, tracing the parameter of my belly button and grazing each of my ribs. His breathing was ragged and his eyes were hooded as his fingers lightly outlined my breasts. The breath I had been holding was released in one panting `whoosh' and my hands tangled in his dark hair as his lips came down to kiss the warm flesh located just above the lacy undergarment.

When he shakily removed the straps holding my bra up and slid them down my arms, I nervously bit my lip. And as I pulled my limbs free of the restrictive item, Harry lowered it so that it was resting around my waist and then stared openly at my chest. When his warm hands came up and candidly traced the contours of my body, I lifted his face with a single finger and caught his mouth in a heated kiss. The kiss deepened and I allowed my hands to trace his male form running nimbly over the ridges of his back and shoulder blades, sinking my nails into them as his head sunk to my chest. His wet tongue tasted my flesh, tempting my body into wanting things that I did not yet fully understand, but nonetheless felt undeniably ready for.

When Harry's hands went shakily to the band of my delicate black knickers I held my breath, noticing with vague amusement that he seemed to be doing the same. Lifting slightly I allowed him to slide the flimsy barrier over my hips and down my legs, blushing profusely when he let out a long shaky breath.

"Don't stare Harry it's impolite," I muttered after a moment of his continued gawking.

"I-I'm sorry Hermione… it's just -you -you're just, so beautiful," he whispered back, as his eyes rose to mine.

"Beautiful… me?" I inquired softly.

"Yes, you… you're beautiful -striking really."

My face heated more. "Th-thank you…"

He shook his head and gave me a small smile. "No, thank you for wanting -well, I know that you've never -and I'm not really sure why you chose me, but…" he gave a frustrated sigh, leaned down and kissed me deeply.

As our mouths continued their intimate connection, each of us candidly explored the others bodies and our hands roaming easily and freely to places that had, before tonight, been forbidden areas. When my thumbs hooked in the band of his shorts, Harry pulled back and gave me a questioning look.

"Are you sure about this Hermione?"

I licked my lips and nodded "Yes, of course. I've thought it all out, it makes perfect sense really."

He frowned slightly, "How do you mean?"

"I mean… you've- I've been your first in a lot of things and I…uh, we've -well, we've learned a lot of things together so it stands to reason that this would be…" I took a deep breath and exhaled noisily.

"That it would be?" Harry pressed.

"Well," I bit my lip and gave a slightly strangled laugh, "that it would be."

"Hermione-"

"Harry, do you want me or not?" I questioned, shifting my leg so that my ankle hooked lightly around his strong thigh.

"I…" he sputtered "w-well, yes. Yeah, of course."

"Then shut up and kiss me."

"Right," Harry replied lowering his mouth to mine once more.

It took several minutes before I had built enough courage to place my thumbs at his waistband again, but when I finally did he didn't say anything. Instead his hands followed mine and when he eventually did pull away from my mouth it was only to remove the small article of clothing and the last barrier between our bodies.

When he came back up he gave me another apprehensive look. "How'd you want to do this then?"

"Uh… the only way you can do this," I answered arching a brow; Harry blushed.

"Right… well…"

Taking pity on him I placed my hands lightly on his shoulders and shifted under him, after a bit of movement and one slight mishap (where be accidentally banged our heads together) he was resting securely between my legs.

"So…" he released a shaky breath, "I'm just gonna… well… you know," I nodded. Harry shifted and began before stopping and looking up at me once more. "Right… how do you… I mean, do you want me to take it slow or…"

"Just do it Harry," I answered in a nervously confident voice, "the faster the better for the first time."

I bit my lip, `At least that was what some of the books said.' Harry gave a nod and positioned himself looking at me once more for conformation, when I gave a bob of the head he surged forward and I cried out.

"Oh! Uhh…" he winced, "sorry… uh, did I botch that up?"

Placing my hands on his waist I held him still. "No," I yelped, "it's supposed to hurt a bit… I think. I mean -tha-that's what I read."

"Right, did you want me to… you know?"

"No, just wait -wait a minute, just give me a moment."

"Right…are you sure we shouldn't stop?"

"Yes, I did not just go through this for nothing, now give me a moment."

"Right…"

"And stop saying right!"

"Right -I mean okay."

I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths, `This is not how the books described it. It wasn't supposed to hurt like this -maybe we did it wrong? Or maybe Harry just didn't fit… No, no wait that was what Serenity had thought about Endymion in `Lovers Lost'… If I remember correctly, which couldn't be guaranteed at this precise moment, then all we need to do was move a bit and it will all work out.'

"Alright Harry, now move," I breathed a few minutes later.

"Are you sure? I don't want to break anything."

I rolled my eyes, "Yes I'm sure."

"Righ-er, okay."

He began to slowly move and at first I couldn't see what the hell the books were talking about. I mean, where was this great feeling that was supposed to come over me? Where was the tingling, the fireworks, the thing that made the girls swoon and act like -Oh! Oooh there it is. I arched and released a soft moan as he hit a particular spot.

"Mmm, that's nice…"

"Really?"

I smiled up at his nervous expression. "Yes Harry, really."

Reaching up, I pulled his mouth down to mine and after a second I felt his body relax and begin to move fluidly against my own. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pulled him closer and gripped at his back while feasting hungrily on his warm mouth and soft lips. As Harry began to move faster I felt the most delicious sensation begin to build in my body, my muscles tensed as I waited the explosion that was surely on its way. Merlin! Oh… I clutched and Harry's back, scrapping my nails roughly against the broad surface and moaning into his ear.

"Harder Harry, oh please harder," I panted.

"Hermione," he gasped in response before giving in to my breathy demand.

Pulling back we made eye contact for a moment before his lips claimed mine once more, it was then that it happened. What I had been waiting for, it felt so good that it had to be it. It was like a detonation of my senses, for a moment every sound, movement and feeling was amplified! I opened my mouth to scream but Harry swallowed the sound whole -which is okay, since I did the same for him a moment later. After the feeling had dissipated, Harry's mouth left mine as his head fell to the hallow of my neck and my eyes closed lightly.

`So this is what it was like to swoon,' I thought briefly before slumber claimed me.

------

I awoke a while later and immediately noticed that not only was I lying in Harry's arms, but somehow we had also gotten under the covers.

"Morning sleepyhead," Harry muttered in a rough tone.

"Morning… morning!" I exclaimed sitting up, looking around frantically I gave a dismayed groan when I realized that this room had no windows.

"It's just an expression Hermione," Harry chuckled, holding his hands up in surrender when I threw him a glare.

"So it's not morning?"

"Well… not technically," he ran a hand through his hair, "it is a bit after twelve though."

My eyes widened, "Oh my God Harry, we've missed curfew!"

"Don't worry."

"Don't worry, how are going to get back? Filch will be up and down these halls and what about the professors," I buried my hands in my hair and gave him a bewildered look. "What if they catch us? What will we say? What-"

"Don't worry Hermione."

"How can you say that?!"

"That's easy," he responded with a lopsided smile.

"Really?" I growled.

"Yes really," he laughed, "Hermione I have it taken care of."

"How could-" my eyes widened and I released a relived sigh "you brought your cloak?"

Harry nodded, "And the Marauders Map."

I gave a wide grin. "Oh Harry, you're a genius!"

He chuckled, "Thanks, and might I add you look absolutely smashing."

"What?" I glancing down and realized that I had conducted the complete conversation topless. Grabbing the covers I looked around for my bra and top. "Cheeky bastard," I grumbled throwing a harassed glower to the grinning Harry.

"What? It was a compliment."

"Shut up and help me find my clothes."

His grin faltered, "You mean we're leaving now?"

"Well, yeah," I gave him a confused look. "Shouldn't we?"

He didn't answer verbally but gave a small nod of concurrence. Several minutes later Harry and I were both clothed and blushing profusely. It was amazing really, even after all we had just shared we were still nervous about seeing one another naked… or at least I was nervous about him seeing me. I really didn't mind seeing him at all -in fact a naked Harry is quite sexy. I fancy I'll continue to use the image for quite some time.

"Hermione, you ready?" Harry asked pulling the cloak from his bag.

"Of course," I commented moving to the door. When he joined me a moment later I turned and threw him a minuscule smile. "Let's get on with it then."

Harry nodded then leaned forward and captured my lips in one last kiss. A long while later, I pulled away and stared dazedly at the dark haired boy.

"One for the road," he murmured, lightly tracing the outline of my face and combing his fingers through my hair.

I gave a tense nod and licked my lips closely studying his features also, knowing that this may well be my last chance. Then again who knows, if Ginny stayed with Dean for a while maybe I could convince Harry to do a bit more practicing.

"What are you smiling at?"

I gave a small shake of the head, "Nothing… let's go."

Harry looked like he wanted to ask again, but just gave a nod. Pulling out the Marauders Map we saw the coast was clear. I whispered `Lumos' and lit the tip of my wand, while Harry threw the cloak over us both. Once we were settled, and suitably hidden close together (though in my opinion not close enough) under the cloak we ventured out into the deserted hallway.

-----------------

"Where the hell have you two been?!" Ron demanded as we slipped the invisibility cloak off of us in the Common room.

We both started; we hadn't expected anyone to be up and we darn sure hadn't expected to see Ron sitting on the darkened stairs leading to the boy's dorm.

Harry flushed, "I-uh…"

"Harry had another dream," I blurted quickly; Harry threw me a look. "S-so I thought it would be a good idea to sneak into the restricted section, you know to do some research and analyze the dream for clues."

"You had a dream?" Ron inquired now looking concerned. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Oh please, you're never separated from Lav Lav's lips long enough to breath, let alone talk to anyone," I interrupted haughtily.

The red haired boy had the grace to blush. "Right… well, what was it about?"

"Ron, I'm sure Harry doesn't feel like rehashing the nightmare for you, leave it alone it's taken care of."

He threw me an annoyed look. "You know I'm beginning to think Harry can't talk for himself."

"Yeah, well I'm beginning to wish you suffered from the same affliction," I retorted smugly.

"What are you still doing down here anyway?" Harry asked interrupting the impending argument.

Ron sighed, "Waiting for you."

"Why?" the dark haired boy inquired with a frown.

"Not you, you git, Hermione."

"Me? Why?" I asked with a look similar to Harry's.

He sighed again "Well, Ginny was actually the one looking for you, I reckon she wanted to talk."

"About what?"

He rubbed the back of his neck "She's a bit of a mess."

"Again, I ask about what?"

"I tried to help her but couldn't really. I haven't much the knack for saying the right thing in most situations, let alone these."

I snorted "Ronald, what are you going on a about?

Ron gave a light shake of the head and looked over at me, "Ginny… she and Dean broke up and I'm pretty sure it's for good this time."

Harry and I shared a look.

**********

Oh Diary,

How did I end up here? Sobbing onto your pages like some moronic little twit in a Lifetime movie. How could I have been so dumb? Such a blooming ponce? Did I really think that things would change diary?! Not only did I just sleep with my very best mate, convince him to be my first and to let me be the same for him, but then I told him to do it! That's right diary, you heard me. I told him to go after Ginny. When he looked at me after Ron's announcement, he just looked so unsure, so nervous -like he was asking me if it was okay. What was I supposed to say?! `No Harry, don't go after the girl that you're in love with!' `Don't take your chance to be with the one person that was the reason for all of our lessons to begin with!' `Forget about Ginny! Be with me!' `Want me!' `Love me!' *deep breath*

I'm sorry diary *sad chuckle* I'm getting tears all over your pages and smudging up your ink. It's funny, you know, in a not really funny at all sort of way. I had always told myself that I wouldn't be one of those girls. You know the ones, the girls that made stupid decisions, the ones got involved intimately while they were still in school and should be focusing on books and not boys. The girls swooned over Harry Potter and got heartbroken every time he failed to look their way… *shakes head* *frowns*

But I'm not one of those girls, diary! What I feel isn't for Harry Potter; it's for Harry! The guy who spends handfuls of galleons on sweets! Who can't pay attention in classes to save his life! The guy who misses every other sorting due to circumstances so odd that they have to be true and who is convinced the Professor Snape has somehow managed to brainwash Dumbledore in all his infinite wisdom. The bloke who is sure that every time something goes wrong Draco Malfoy is the cause, even if he wasn't even in the vicinity, and who can get rid of sea of Dementors with no problem but has trouble making a simple colour change potion. The chap that shovels food into his mouth like it's the last time he's going to eat, and spends hours on end staring at Quidditch magazines but refuses to even crack open `Hogwarts A History'. The wizard who loves Quidditch, but loves his friends more and is willing to risk his life for any of them -er, his friends, not Quidditch. The wizard who has lived though more pain and heartache than anyone should ever have to experience in their life, but still somehow manages to still have hope. The boy who lived, laughed, loved, lost, cried -then somehow managed to live again. The boy who is able to capture the attention of the whole wizarding world with his every move…and capture my heart with his every smile.

That's right diary, finally I admit it. After all the self help books, romance novels, rationalizations, irrationalizations and "hormonal bursts" I have stopped listening wholly to my head and opened my ears to my heart. And after having the two confer they told me something that I secretly knew and can no longer deny.

I am in love with Harry… and he- is in love with Ginny.

*****************

The diary closed with a distinct `snap' as unfamiliar fingers griped its worn edges so tightly that knuckles turned white. The hand holding the book as well as the one fisted at person's side shook with unchecked emotion as three words where whispered into the firelight…

"How could she…"

A.N. lol I know another one… hehe. Thanks for sticking through this long chapter, there was just a lot I wanted in here and I didn't feel right breaking it up. Let me know what you think by reviewing Please!! It really does mean a lot to me to get a feel for what you guys like and don't like (well besides Ginny *lol*). Who has the diary? I'll try to get the next chapter out same time next week so that you can find out! Ja ne!! …Oh yeah, is there a Lifetime in England? Eh, if not there is now *posts creative license* I love this thing!

-->