Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets by Lord Vader
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets

Lord Vader

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets

Chapter 1

'And thatsh why themsh Cannons should be at zhe topsh!' slurred Ron, wobbling dangerously on his high bar-stool, being discreetly supported on both sides by Harry and Hermione.

He had long ago exceeded his normal amount of drink and the clarity of his speech was progressively declining over the past hour, to the disgust of Hermione.

'Sos did I finally convinsh you, Harry ands Hermy?' Ron said.

Hermione, on hearing herself being called 'Hermy', made to reach over and hit Ron hard, but stopped at a warning glance from Harry.

She sat back down with a frown, contenting herself with glaring at Harry while making sure that she didn't get caught in his piercing stare that could see right through her. Harry, on his part, settled Ron back in his chair, and exchanged a familiar look with Hermione.

Hermione, who recognized that it was a 'we-have-to-get-him-home-before-he-gets-into-a-fight' look, again raised herself from her seat, this time to steer Ron home, when Ron spoke again.

'Hermys, you are noth my mother, sit down, you tell her forsh me, won't you Arry?'

'You better take care of him or I'll kill him first,' Hermione hissed.

'All right, all right, I have an idea,' Harry replied.

Harry got up and went towards Ron. Hermione watched him as he stood up, 'Oh Merlin, what a hot arse!' 'Hermione, he's been your friend for eight years.' 'Yeah, my friend for eight years who I've wanted to shag for almost two years.' 'He's your best friend, and hence out of bounds.' 'Who says he's out of bounds?' ' He's out of bounds because he's your best friend.' 'You already said that, that doesn't mean he's out of bounds. Ron's my best friend too, and I dated him for six months.' 'But you didn't shag him or even see him naked, did you?' 'No, but that's different. I was only sixteen then, I'm twenty years old now. I'm a big girl and I don't have to listen to the likes of you!'

'You do know that you're talking about yourself, don't you?'

'Arrgh! Get out of my head!'

'Sure, little princess, but this conversation is far from over.'

'Get out!!'

'Are you okay, m'am?'

'What?' snapped Hermione, being shaken from her thoughts only to see a confused bartender and no Harry or Ron.

'One of the guys kept calling your name, but you wouldn't respond, so he asked me to tell you he'll be back in twenty minutes or so. He managed to get that red-haired companion of yours to stop drinking and go home, which is quite a feat, I must say. He must have said something phenomenal in his ears to convince him to leave.'

'Yes, well, he's managed to achieve a few phenomenal things in the past,' Hermione said referring to Harry's single-handed mauling of Lord Voldemort two years ago.

'Well, one of you has to pay the tab for that red-haired friend of yours,' said the bartender.

'Don't worry about that, can I have another lime juice, please?'

'How am I going to act around Harry alone now?' Hermione thought as she absently took her drink from the bartender. 'What should I do - try to get away without seeming rude, or should I take a long shot and tell him about my feelings for him?'

'Maybe you should just tell him you're really tired and go home and sleep,' another voice in her head said.

'I don't recall asking your opinion,' Hermione thought back snarkily.

'I told you I'd be coming back.'

'Well, I don't need your advice now, so you can go away.'

'Ooh, not very nice are you? I don't think I'll go away just yet, at least not till you decide sleeping is the best option.'

'Yes, sleeping sounds good. It would be even better if I had Harry with me, in my bed.'

'No! Sleeping - alone, with probably Crookshanks at your feet.'

'And Harry in between my legs.'

'No!'

'I can at least try making a move on him, he's not dating anyone, at least not as far as I know.'

'I said no.'

'Why not?!'

'Because he's Harry!!'

'Your point being?'

'Just don't do it, trust me.'

'I can do it and I will do it. Besides, I'm just gonna ask him if he's ever thought of me as more than a friend. It's not as if I'm going to order him to jump into bed with me.'

'Ah, there's a thought. You're going to order Harry Potter, a person you've known since you were eleven, the Boy who Lived, the Saviour of the World and possibly the most powerful wizard in the world, to get into bed with you to fulfill your dirty fantasies?'

'I have not had any dirty fantasies about Harry, at least not too dirty.'

'Oh, so yesterday morning wasn't 'too dirty' for you?'

'What happened yesterday morning? I woke up, showered, had a cup of coffee and went to work as usual.'

'Yes, and while you were in the shower you didn't have an orgasm three times in four minutes because the image of a naked Harry at your feet with his tongue licking your hot wet folds couldn't get out of your head?'

'Oh, that.'

'Yes, and not to mention that you were lying sprawled on your queen-sized bed, reading Hogwarts, a History while Harry was doing all those things to you. My, my, if only Harry and Ron knew what kind of things go on in that head of yours, they'll certainly change that innocent-bookworm impression they have of you.'

'Whatever.'

'Anyway, what I'm trying to tell you is you shouldn't try anything with him, because it'll ruin your friendship, and you wouldn't want to do that under any circumstances.'

'But what if he responds, I've been waiting two years now. I've watched him kiss other girls wondering if I was ever going to be one of those lucky ones and now he's been single for almost six months and I haven't done anything about it and...'

'Hermione, it's not as if you haven't kissed other boys or shagged them in the past two years.'

'Yes, but none of the boys were Harry. I just had to be involved with someone to keep my mind off Harry, to keep my mind off the real thing.'

'So Harry's the real thing?'

'Yes, he's the only one for me. I'm in love with him.'

'Well, then you'll have to wait for him to make a move, because you certainly can't.'

'Why can't I?'

'Because, dear, it's not in your nature. You've never played the provocative girl in your life before. You may be many things, but you're not someone like Ginny, who can get guys to crawl on their knees to her and have them around her finger.'

'Hey, Hermione!'

'Oh, speak of the devil.'

She turned around to see Ginny coming towards her. Her hair was down till her shoulders, and she had on some lip gloss and some mascara. She wore a T-shirt that was at least two sizes too small for her that had the caption - 'Stop staring, I have a face,' which went down just enough to expose a gold belly-button ring. She had on a light brown miniskirt that went till mid-thigh and capped it off with a shiny pair of fuck-me boots.

'Hi Ginny, what're you doing here?' Hermione asked.

'Oh, I just stopped by for a drink or two,' Ginny replied as she took the seat next to Hermione.

'No Saturday night date then this week?' Hermione inquired with a grin.

'Nope, no guy would have me at all,' Ginny replied with a smirk.

Hermione didn't even bother pointing out that this was untrue, especially as Ginny had turned the heads of more than half the male population in the pub when she walked in.

'So, what are you doing here alone, anyway? Where are Harry and Ron?'

'Ron was getting really cranky after he finished his sixth beer, so Harry took him home. He should be back some time soon.'

'Hmm, it's pretty much the same story every week. You guys get through another tiring week at work and you come over to the same place for drinks. You can't take your eyes off Harry or his delectable arse and then Ron gets drunk, leaving Harry to drag him off and make sure he doesn't get killed. And in the meantime, you're sitting in the same spot arguing with the voice in your head about whether you should throw caution to the winds by throwing Harry onto your bed so that you can have your naughty way with him.'

Hermione's face turned a deep shade of magenta and she opened her mouth and closed it quickly, unable to speak a single word.

'Hermione Granger speechless?!' Ginny asked, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

'You know me too well, Ginny.'

'Aren't you ever gonna do anything about it? He's not going to be single for ever you know. There are hundreds of girls still out there wanting to test drive the broomstick of the Boy who Lived, you know.'

'He's the guy, isn't he supposed to make the first move? And besides, he probably still thinks of me as his best friend/sister. I'm sure he doesn't even think of me as a sexual being in any way.'

'Then you're absolutely wrong, coz Herms, I've seen the way he sometimes looks at you when he thinks no one's looking. I see the desire and sometimes a feral glint in his eyes for you. He wants you as much as you want him, maybe even more.'

'Stop making me feel better, Gin. I know that's not true. Why would he want something as ugly and nagging as me, when he could have some dusky beauty with killer legs and a great chest?'

'Scoff all you want, Hermione, but I'm not lying, I wouldn't do that to you. It's just that with Sirius' and then Dumbledore's death, and all the special training he had, he's a master of Occlumency, he doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve like he did before. He's become pretty adept at hiding his true emotions, so he's not making any move on you whatsoever because he fears you'll break through his wall and reject him.'

'So what should I do now? I can't do anything too crazy, but at the same time, he's Harry, he's really smart and all that, but he can be pretty dense when it comes to girls, so I'll have to make it clear to him what I'm trying to do and what my intentions are.'

'So basically you can't just kidnap him and take him to your bed and ravish him all night, but at the same time you can't be subtle and give him hints as to how you feel, because he's not going to understand. So that leaves only one option.'

'And what's that?' Hermione asked, not sure if she really wanted to find out the answer.

'Seduce him,' Ginny replied easily, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

'WHAT! Are you out of your mind, Ginny? I can't do that to my best friend, and besides it's not as if I have any, um, ... assets or features he'll be interested in. I'm not as beautiful or as brazen as you, although I wish I was.'

'That is so not true, Hermione, and you know it as well as I do. You're beautiful, and Harry thinks you're his hot best friend who he can't have. He checks you out all the time, and he loves your legs.'

'He...He does?' Hermione asked, not daring to accept what Ginny said as true.

'Yup, you're in his thoughts and dreams all the time.'

'Th-Those...those kind of dreams?' Hermione asked very softly.

'Yes, Hermione, Those kind of dreams,' Ginny replied, now getting a bit irritated. 'You're a beautiful girl with a great body who guys dream about, and you would do well to accept it. Now, you said Harry should be back soon, so I'm just going to give you one tip. Make some bold and brazen moves, but act as if whatever you're doing is nothing out of the ordinary.'

'Okay, I guess,' Hermione replied hesitantly. 'But what if I end up sleeping with him and he considers it as some sort of one night stand?'

'Harry's not like that, he wants you forever, he wants to call you his. And I know you want the same from him.'

'You don't know for sure what I want. It could just be a fling that I'm looking for,' Hermione asked, but by then she knew Ginny had won.

'Hmm, so ten years later, when your kids are six or seven years old, do you envision pushing them off early to their muggle primary school so that you and Harry can have a mid-morning romp?' Ginny asked.

'Umm... yes, I guess,' Hermione replied, blushing.

'Then that's settled. Seduce him till he cracks.'

'Are you sure?' Hermione asked, dread spreading through her.

'Yes, I'm sure. He won't know what hit him. And for the last time, just go for it!' Ginny said, almost shouting.

'Go for what?' A familiar, pleasant baritone reached their ears as Harry came up to them and sat down, facing Hermione.

'Oh, Hermione says that there's a non-wizard welfare conference in France for a fortnight starting next week, and she wants to go as a human representative to discuss with the goblins, house-elves and so on,' replied Ginny, without the slightest trace of hesitation.

'Hmm, what about the centaurs?' Harry asked, motioning to the bartender to get him a pint.

'Umm.. ya... some centaurs might turn up, anyway, I've got to get going, I have a date in half an hour,' Ginny said, finishing her drink and getting up.

'Date? But you said you didn't have...'

'So, bye then, see you guys over the weekend, or maybe next week,' Ginny said loudly, shooting an exasperated look at Hermione.

'Take care, Gin,' Harry replied, oblivious to whatever Hermione was about to say.

'So long,' Ginny replied and left.

'So.. how did you get Ron to leave?' Hermione asked curiously.

'I told him that he had to leave immediately because we were planning his surprise birthday party in here,' Harry said.

'Surprise birthday party...? But his birthday was two months ago! How daft can he get?' Hermione asked.

'The question is, how drunk can he get?' Harry replied, mirth evident in his voice.

'So did he convince you that themsh Cannons should be at zhe topsh?' Hermione asked, with a smirk on her face.

'Nope, he can't convince me of that even when he's sober.'

'So... planning to stay here the whole night, then?' Hermione asked, wondering where and when she could get an opening to start her 'seduce-Harry' plan.

'Nope, as a matter of fact, I think I'm done for the night. Come on, let's get out of here,' Harry said, giving the bartender a couple of twenty pound notes.

'You go ahead, I'll be with you in a minute,' Hermione replied.

After they left the pub, Hermione felt much more confident and she knew what exactly she was going to do.

They had to take a taxi, since Apparition within one hour of drinking was an innovative method to get oneself splinched, and they had no desire to ride on the Knight Bus.

Inside the taxi, Hermione subtly scooted closer to Harry, finally resting her head on his chest, her arms wrapped around him. She gave a fake yawn mainly for Harry's benefit.

Harry, meanwhile, was under some duress. 'I'm alone in a taxi with Hermione Granger pressed against me! Mother of Merlin, is that her leg down there intertwined with mine? Wow! She's almost a foot shorter than me, and yet her creamy legs seem to go on forever... stop! She's Hermione, for the love of God, she's tired and wants to sleep, and you're enjoying the feeling of her pressed up against you with her killer legs playing footsie with yours? Wow, pervert Potter, you've scaled a new high. Or should I say low?

Hermione mumbled something under her breath and wiggled her leg against Harry's thighs, throwing in another yawn for Harry's benefit. She surreptitiously glanced up at Harry before burying her head deeper into his chest, allowing herself a triumphant smirk at the uncomfortable expression on Harry's face and she cheered up even further when she saw that Harry's hands had started fidgeting nervously, obviously undecided on where to put them.

'Put them on my breasts,' Hermione thought wantonly. Before she could get further on that line of thought, she quelled it, contenting herself with the thought that if everything went according to plan, within a few hours she could have Harry's hands on whichever part of her she wanted, and they would be doing whatever she wanted them to do. Hermione's knickers started moistening at that last thought, and whatever she thought about ended up in Harry doing something naughty to her. She took a deep breath and willed her mind to forget about anything remotely sexual.

Harry didn't know what to do with his hands, he desperately wanted to put them on Hermione's breasts ; but he knew Hermione would kick him out of the taxi if he even tried such a thing.

At long last (in Harry's opinion), the taxi stopped right in front of Hermione's flat and Harry gently woke Hermione up.

'Hermione, we've reached your place. Time to go to sleep.'

'Mmmm...' Hermione moaned and stretched luxuriously, making sure that she gave Harry a pleasant view.

'Hmm, I'm wide awake now, I just needed a twenty minute nap. Come on,' Hermione said.

'Umm... Hermione, you live here, not me,' Harry replied.

'No, I meant come on up, let's just have a cup of coffee and talk,' Hermione said, observing Harry's reactions carefully.

'Hermione, it's one in the morning, what could you possibly want to talk about?' Harry asked.

'Oh, come on Harry, don't be silly, tomorrow's Sunday. You can have one coffee with mean little Hermione Granger and then go back home and sleep in your warm, comfortable bed,' Hermione said, feeling quite confident by now as to where Harry would really end up sleeping.

AN:- Pumpkin Pie and cookies for anyone who can guess what Hermione quickly did after Harry left the pub. I'll give you guys only one hint : She bought something.