Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets by Lord Vader
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets

Lord Vader

So, I had tests and stuff (still do, as a matter of fact), but since I did get a hundred odd reviews, I posted this as quickly as I could. I read and appreciate each and every one of your reviews ; so keep them coming! Expect faster updates from now on... Now on with the story!

She strutted towards her bedroom in a way that would have made Draco Malfoy proud. Dazed, Harry placed a hand on the place where Hermione had pecked him. Just one touch of her voluptuous lips, one innocent brush and it seemed his whole face was on fire.

He followed her timidly, getting a weird feeling that his situation right now was comparable to a dog on a leash following its master.

*

Harry made sure he kept his eyes fixed anywhere except Hermione's butt or her legs as he followed her into her bedroom. He had no clue what was going to happen now, his heart was beating furiously and he could feel the blood pounding through his veins ; however a small part of him couldn't help but get a little excited. The reason? It was nearing two a.m. and Hermione Granger had invited him into her bedroom to help fix a 'problem' that she was facing.

'Oh, knock it off pervy! She called you in to massage away a pain that she has!'

'And that's the problem I was talking about.'

'Nooo.... the way you said it was as if her problem was that she needed immediate sexual gratification and that you were going to help her get that!'

'Man, oh man..I wish that was her problem, I wouldn't mind sacrificing hours of sleep to help her in solving it.'

'Oh cut it off, Potter, you wouldn't last twenty minutes in bed with a bombshell like her.'

'I could too,' he argued back furiously, and then came to a standstill. Hermione had just dimmed the lights and was currently lying down leisurely on her queen-sized bed, occupying the entire area, fiddling with the hem of her clean, white bedsheets.

Harry walked in cautiously, as if expecting her to bite, and approached the bed. Hermione immediately shifted herself to give Harry room. She placed her pillow against the headboard and reclined her head on it.

'Sit down,' she ordered, and Harry tensely sat down at the foot of the bed.

She adjusted her legs at a forty-five degree angle to each other, one leg over the other. The top leg went directly onto Harry's thigh, expecting him to start immediately.

Harry instantaneously jerked up, his eyebrows almost reaching his hairline. He ran a hand through his hair shakily and looked at the edge of the headboard, around two feet to the left of Hermione.

'What's wrong Harry?' Hermione asked sultrily, knowing full well what was wrong.

'Oh-um-uhh-n-nothing,' Harry quickly replied, fidgeting nervously with his fingers. He took a deep breath, trying his level best not to let his eyes drift to her smoking body that was within touching distance.

'I'm just feeling a tad thirsty is all,' Harry added quickly.

'Are you?' Hermione asked skeptically, before quickly telling him to help himself to some water from the fridge.

Harry was just about to step out of the room when he turned around abruptly.

'Are you feeling thirsty as well? Should I get you some water?' he asked.

'No, I'm actually not thirsty. I am quite hungry though,' she said, licking her lips.

'Didn't you have enough biscuits?' Harry asked, not missing her swipe her tongue over her lips.

'Oh, I'm not exactly hungry for biscuits, if you know what I mean,' Hermione said, looking hungrily at him.

'Th-Then wh-what are you h-hungry for?' Harry stammered, unable to take his eyes away from Hermione's powerful gaze.

'Well, I wouldn't mind some pasta and garlic bread. You know, a bit more solid than the biscuits,' Hermione said nonchalantly, as if she hadn't just made Harry's pulse rate reach staggeringly high proportions.

'Well, it's gonna be impossible to get pasta at two in the morning,' Harry laughed out nervously.

'I know, it's ok, it doesn't matter,' Hermione replied. 'Now go and drink water and don't even think about running away and going home, because you owe me a massage.'

Harry looked at her for a moment, then nodded and left.

Hermione chuckled, knowing that at this moment, Harry's blood was definitely rushing south and he was trying desperately to put it back in place.

She rolled over. Lying on her stomach with her pillow wrapped around her head, she reflected on all that had happened in the last half hour. The foot rubbing wasn't part of the original plan, but nevertheless, it was stimulating her even more, and if her hunch was correct, even Harry.

She wondered what she should do after Harry finished with her foot. Should she pounce on him, knowing that he would be a weak-kneed blubbering fool by that time? 'If he wasn't already one now,' Hermione snickered to herself. Or should she continue torturing him for an indefinite amount of time? She squirmed slightly when she admitted it to herself, but she was enjoying this naughty foreplay thoroughly. Which led to the problem. For a bewildered and lost Harry, this wasn't a foreplay. She was seducing a clueless, innocent bloke and she was feeling exuberant at his discomposure. Did that mean she was a sadist of some kind?

She was interrupted though, by the faint ringing of her mobile phone from her purse. She reached for it, and looked at the display screen to see who was calling at this odd hour. It was Ginny.

'Hello?' Hermione whispered, even though the only inhabitants of the house were both wide awake.

'Oh my gosh - you picked the phone up on the third ring itself... Does that mean you're alive and kicking?' Ginny asked, her voice teasing.

'No, I'm more of a screamer in bed, not a kicker,' Hermione replied.

'Ohhh my gosh, HERMIONE!! You and Harry...really??' Ginny gushed, trailing off, unable to believe it.

'Me and Harry what? Fucked? Well, yeah, he's just gone to the laundry room to discard the bed sheets,' Hermione said.

'WOW!! Hermione that's amazing!!... Hermione that's also the first time I've heard you actually say that word and not something prude like ''making love''. I like this wild Hermione Granger that Harry's brought out! So...... how many times?!' Ginny asked, finally asking what she wanted to know the most.

'Zero,' Hermione replied laconically.

'Huh... you just said that you guys fu- wait a minute... you let Harry go home after I left, didn't you? Why in the name of Merlin did you do that?! I thought we had agreed that you were going to-'

'No, Ginny, it's not like that. Harry's in the other room, getting himself water or something,' Hermione now whispered, hoping that Harry wouldn't walk back into the room.

'Then, what's wrong? Oh, Merlin, I hope you didn't have an argument of some kind today of all days.. Please don't tell me you guys fought for some reason, and that you're not going to make any move,' Ginny replied.

'No, it's not like that, Ginny. And besides, think for a second. If we had an argument, why would he still be in my house at frigging two in the morning?' Hermione asked scathingly, not understanding where her anger had suddenly come from.

'Whoa, back up there! What's gotten into you? Are you... Are you.. never mind,' Ginny finished hastily.

'I'm sorry Ginny, I shouldn't have said it like that. But I have a problem...' Hermione said uncertainly.

'And I'm here to help,' Ginny said automatically. 'So shoot.'

'Well it's... I'm kind of nervous. Not to mention I feel bad,' Hermione voiced her fears, knowing that Ginny might not understand or wouldn't take her point of view.

'Nervous, I can understand, coz you haven't exactly done this sort of thing many times, if ever.'

'Way to increase my confidence, Ginny,' Hermione responded dully.

'But why are you feeling bad?' Ginny asked.

'He's Harry, how can I go about seducing him? I mean, I have started something, but how can I actually complete it?! He's been my best friend for like nine years... That's almost half my life! And the poor boy has no clue. He just thinks he's helping his best friend, he has no idea that his best friend is taking advantage of his nervousness and shyness. And I've already masturbated once at his helplessness, and how-'

'Hey, hey, hey, Hermione wait,' Ginny said, neatly intercepting Hermione's rant, not understanding what Hermione said.

'What do you mean you started something with him? Did you guys like nearly...get there... and then you decided you couldn't complete it? Because that's just mean to any guy Hermione, that's like-'

'No, dammit, Ginny, you're pissing me off. Stop jumping to conclusions and stop interrupting me. Let me finish.'

'Sorry, Hermione,' Ginny said.

'That's okay, now listen. What I meant was I think I have him turned on and stuff, but I don't think I can complete it.'

'How do you have him turned on?' Ginny immediately inquired, completely ignoring the second part of Hermione's sentence.

'Well, I...It's...' Hermione muttered, wondering how Ginny would react.

'What is it, Hermione?! You're killing me with the tension!'

'Ginny, it's really, well...'

'Hermione, tell me!' Ginny urged, unable to bear it any longer. 'What did you do so far since when I left you earlier in the night?'

'Well, I'm only saying this once, so here goes.'

'Yeeessss?' Ginny asked.

'To put it in a nutshell, I'm wearing a transparent shirt and a Ginny-Weasley length skirt, and Harry's going to massage my feet in my bedroom for me... that's about it... oh yeah, I also gave Harry a peek at my panties.'

'Hermione, that's amazing!! You're pulling this one off amazingly well, to say the least!' Ginny exclaimed. 'So what does the devious Miss Granger have planned next for Mr. Potter?' Ginny added, wondering whether she would even have to give Hermione any pointers as she had initially planned.

'Well, I'm not sure I have it in me to continue this any longer, Ginny,' Hermione admitted, sadly running a hand over her pillow.

'WHAT?!' Ginny shrieked, 'Are you bloody kidding me, Hermione? You're going great guns, you have him on the mat, it's time to move in for the kill now, so why would you say that?!'

'It's just, it's not something I usually do, I mean I've been acting less and less like myself lately, and also, well... suppose we do get together, and later on we end up getting married and have kids and stuff. What do I say? Do I tell them I was best friends with their father for almost a decade before I decided I would seduce him, and that bam!, they were a result of my lust?

'That's not valid at all, Hermione, and you know that,' Ginny replied, shaking her head slowly. 'You're not acting on your lust. You and Harry have been through so much together, you guys understand each other perfectly, it's like you complete each other. You're just making the final push now to start something that is absolutely meant to be, so.. it's not based on your hormones or anything like that.'

'You have a point, I guess,' Hermione admitted, feeling slightly better at Ginny's explanation.

'So.. Is that it then, the next time I talk to you, it'll be about how magnificent you were when you snagged the great Harry Potter?' Ginny asked, hoping that no further argument was coming from her.

'Yeah-Yeah I guess,' Hermione replied tentatively, 'But Harry won't think I'm a slut right? I mean- after I proceed with my p-plan, he won't think I'm just like every other person who opens her legs whenever she's feeling randy, right?

'Nope, he'll never think that of you. Trust me, he wants this as much as you do. Although he doesn't realise it for what it is, his subconscious wants to know what it feels like to be seduced by you, it wants to be with you in every way.'

'Okay, I'll call you later or I'll see you sometime in the evening,' Hermione said, ready to end the conversation.

'If everything goes well, you'll be too busy to meet up with me anytime today,' Ginny said mischievously.

'Shush, Ginny!' Hermione squirmed. 'I really want to have sex with him and all that, but we're not animals, I doubt even I can shag non-stop for more than twelve hours.'

'Hmm, so in all your life, you've never heard of multiple orgasms and the like?' Ginny asked sarcastically.

'Don't be silly, Gin, of course I've heard of them. Multiple means five or six or something in the single-digit range, not twenty or something. And I al-already c-came once, so...' Hermione trailed off, now blushing inhumanly.

'You did?' Ginny asked, her eyebrows raising and in spite of herself, she asked, 'What about?'

'Um-Um forget it, it's really stupid, it's really-'

'Kinky?' Ginny interrupted humorously, wondering what on earth went on in the complex thing that was Hermione's brain in the last one and a half hours.

'No-not really, well-okay I guess, in a way you can call it you know, um-anyway,' Hermione stammered.

'Relax, sis, you don't have to tell me,' Ginny replied, easing her discomfort.

Hermione heaved a sigh of relief, but almost dropped the phone when she heard Ginny's next words.

'Tell Harry later on and he'll do it for you,' Ginny said happily.

'What?!' Hermione cried, 'I can't even admit out loud to myself that I'm thinking of... whatever it is I'm thinking, and you want me to tell Harry? And you're telling me he'd do it?!!'

'Yup, glad we straightened that out. I bet if you just reveal what your fantasy was to him without even making a request, he'll still be falling over himself to do it for you.'

'Ginny, you've given me really good advice till now, but this is crazy, I can't actually tell him my dirtiest thoughts,' Hermione said, but even as she said it, she imagined how it would be if Harry's face was really between her legs, sucking every last drop of hers, nibbling on her and the cookies at the same time. She shuddered.

'I don't know, we'll have to get to that stage first,' Hermione replied.

'Don't worry about that, Hermione. By the time you reach that stage, Harry will be putty in your hands, so make sure-'

'Gin!' Hermione whispered frantically. 'I'll talk to you later. Bye!' With that, she quickly cut the line and tossed the phone back into the purse just as Harry walked in.

*

Harry had practically rushed out of Hermione's bedroom earlier. He knew that he was in there to massage Hermione's foot but when she had placed her small, cute foot high on his thigh, it was too much for him to bear. He could see the entire length of her shapely legs, raw, as naked as they were the day she was born. He went out quickly and calmed down only when he had taken a seat in the living room, well away from the vamp who was in there.

But as soon as he took a seat in the plush sofa, he remembered who had sat here just ten minutes earlier. He put his head in his hands and let out a frustrated, barely detectable groan as he remembered Hermione, sitting in the very same seat, with her legs crossed ; sucking her fingers and swinging her heels. She had unknowingly given him a first-class glimpse of her beautiful red lace knickers.

Harry's organ throbbed painfully as he saw clearly in his mind again and again what Hermione had shown him only once for a fraction of a second. Except this time, she didn't immediately cross her other leg, this time her legs remained in the same position, a little apart from each other, she gave him a saucy wink and with a crook of a finger she was beckoning him to her, beckoning him to taste her, to worship whatever was under those knickers of hers...

Harry moaned as he clutched himself ; he couldn't last any longer. Even if it meant something to Hermione's dignity, he couldn't last any longer in this miserable, unsatiated state. He freed himself from his jeans and wrapped a hand around his shaft, trying his best not to imagine the disappointed and disgusted look on Hermione's face if she knew what he was upto at that moment.

He ran a finger slowly along his length and felt the head of his penis. It was wet, a greyish-white fluid was seeping out. He had not even started his job, and it was coming out already. Blame it all on Hermione.

He grasped his penis in his right hand and starting pumping himself vigorously, imagining it was Hermione's hand doing the same thing. Or better yet, her mouth. He fell off the sofa and onto his knees as he thought of Hermione's inviting, warm, wet mouth completely engulfing him, devouring his cock and sucking everything she could without relent. Her delicious tongue swiping across him as if he were her favourite ice-cream flavour, her hands making their way across his body as if she owned it, her long fingernails scratching him like a cat..

He thrashed his head and legs about wildly as he came, semen spraying out with tremendous force in all directions as he thought of nothing but Hermione, willing himself not to scream her name in pleasure.

He laid there for some time, trying to come back to terms with his surroundings, before he snatched his wand out of his jeans pocket and cleared everything up.

He got up unsteadily and put his jeans back on, feeling slightly relieved. He went to the kitchen and took a quick gulp of water from the fridge.

He made his way yet again towards Hermione's bedroom, feeling better about himself. He grinned. Hermione would no longer be able to affect him the way she had before. No more stuttering Harry Potter. He had just finished something and now he definitely wasn't going to be a wreck in front of her.

He had no idea how utterly wrong he was...