Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets by Lord Vader
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets

Lord Vader

I'm still on antibiotics and stuff (even though its been 5 days) but the point is, I'm feeling much better and healthier so I hope you enjoy this update as well as an update of 'Turning Time'.

'Where do you think you're going, Harry?' Hermione said, curling a tendril around her ear, looking at him, raising her eyebrows.

'Um..home?' Harry offered sarcastically.

'I don't think so,' Hermione said with her all-knowing smile, 'I don't think you'll be going home tonight.'

'What-What d-do you mean?' Harry asked, now panicking at the wicked, I-know-something-you-don't grin on Hermione's face.

'What I mean is, you'll be sleeping here tonight, Harry,' Hermione said, smile still present on her face. She leaned back onto the bed and poked him in the chest with her foot.

'Hop on,' she purred again.

*

What are you talking about, Hermione?' Harry asked cluelessly. 'Why would I-Why wo-would I be sleeping here? I have my own place to go to, you know.'

'Of course I know that, Harry,' Hermione replied, as if stating the obvious, 'But I assume earlier on in the night you took Ron to your bed and put him to sleep there, right?' she asked, gaining inspiration suddenly.

'Um, yeah...what of it?' he asked.

'Well, silly, Ginny called me later on and she told me she's staying in Ron's room for tonight, because he seemed pretty out of it and maybe he would need help later on,' Hermione invented wildly.

'But that's what a roommate is for!' Harry exclaimed. 'To help sober his roommate when he's drunk!'

'Harry, stop arguing, why do you argue with everything I say! Is my home that bad?' Hermione asked, fake tears appearing magnificently in her eyes.

'No, no, I'm sorry Hermione. Of course, I wouldn't mind kipping over one night at your place, it's just that Ginny really pisses me off sometimes when she pops up uninvited all the time,' Harry said, knowing that he wasn't making any sense whatsoever.

'That's ok, Harry,' Hermione said forgivingly. She knew that all her good work from earlier was contributing to Harry's total inability to defend himself against her. Give it time, and even her most outrageous demands from him would only be met with immediate compliance. She smirked. This was fun.

'Why don't you look for the extra towels in the spare bedroom while I go for my shower?' Hermione suggested.

'Sure,' Harry said and made his way out of the room.

'Oh yeah, Harry?' Hermione said, waiting for him to go out so that she could call him back again.

'Hmm?' Harry asked, looking at Hermione.

'I'm pretty sure there's an old pair of your clothes in there too,' Hermione said, reaching into the clasp of her bra with one hand through the sleeve of the shirt and unclasping it rather professionally.

'Umm, ok,' Harry said.

'I don't know about your toothbrush, but there's a fresh shirt and all that, okay?' Hermione whispered, as she pulled her bra out of her sleeve slowly.

Harry gulped as he saw her sexy red bra come out through her sleeve in a wanton manner. He wondered if she acted as sexy as this every day when she was alone without even knowing it.

Harry seemed unable to take his eyes off the lacy red bra as it came out, inch by inch. Hermione's eyes spotted the object of his vision and she grinned devilishly. Harry liked her bra, did he?

Hermione acted as if she wasn't doing anything that was stimulating or arousing. She simply dropped her bra and walked over to her shelf and opened it. Harry watched her walk, as if struck by thunder. His jaw dropped to the floor as he saw her sway. Since when did Hermione's hips sway? he thought wondrously, as he saw her rummage in her cupboard for something. Not wanting her to catch him staring like a possessed dog, he quickly turned around and headed for the spare bedroom.

Hermione took her towel, her toothbrush, and from a hidden place behind her skirts, a pink vibrator. She would not be using it today, but it would still come in handy. She laid them on one corner of the bed and turned back to her dresser. She picked a thin, flimsy black camisole that she never wore because it was a gift from Ginny and she was too prude too wear it. Not today though, she thought firmly, looking at the empty doorway from where Harry had just exited.

She took a pair of green underwear which she thought was sexy enough to wear in front of Harry. She laid them neatly in the middle of the bed and taking her other belongings, she stepped into the bathroom.

She knew by instinct that Harry had come back into the room and she quickly pulled her skirt down and took her knickers off. She unbuttoned her shirt and gathering her dirty clothes in one hand, she took her wand out of her skirt pocket and laid it beside the sink. Then she opened the bathroom door by a fraction.

As she expected, Harry was standing at the foot of the bed and his back was to her, no doubt staring at her chosen attire for bed with not a little amount of shock.

She aimed at him and threw all her clothes on his head and then immediately closed the door.

'Harry!' she yelled, 'Can you hear me?!'

'Hermione, I'm in the bedroom,' Harry replied, his eyes not leaving Hermione's sexy underwear that had just been thrown at him.

'Oh, I didn't know you were back already. Um.. I threw my clothes somewhere in the room, can you throw them in the washing machine?' Hermione said.

'No problem,' was all Harry said as he bent down to reverently take her clothes and do as she asked.

'I'll be out in twenty minutes or so, you'll have to wait, because there's no hot water in the other bathroom,' she said.

'Of course you'll have no problem, Harry. I don't expect you to have a problem if I ask you to handle my underwear.' Hermione thought, hoping that her underwear wasn't wet enough for Harry to notice.

'Fat chance of that.'

Oh, no, it's you again,' she thought with a groan as she turned on the shower spray in the bathtub.

'Yep, it's me, the second Hermione Granger, your alter ego.'

'There's only one Hermione Granger, and that's me!' she sniped back furiously.

'Ookaay, moving on... why do you hope that your panties aren't going to be wet when he takes them? After all, you've been mentally undressing him and mentally shagging him for the last two hours, haven't you? Stands to reason they'd be wet.'

'Yes, but after I jacked off in the kitchen, I gained more control over my thoughts,' she defended, knowing she had done no such thing.

'Sure you did, and Harry's gay.'

'Arrgh! You're so irritating!' Hermione ran a hand through her wet hair in frustration as she washed herself.

'I'm irritating? Well, I'm the one and only Hermione Granger, as you called it, so stands to reason I'd be irritating.'

'Oh, go away, I've got better things to do. My plan worked, Harry's in my complete control, and we're about to sleep in the same bed together,' she remarked triumphantly.

'Nope.'

'What do you mean, nope? Everything will go just as I described it, just you watch!'

'Your claims are really cocky, you've been thinking about Harry's too much.'

'So what if I have? I've felt it and it's amazing. Diamond-sharp, really big and-'

'Alright, alright, you've done pretty well, I'll give you that. There's no need to go into specifics.'

'Why not? I'm sure the hunk can reach seven inches if I push him to it.'

'What?! 'The hunk'?! Who are you talking about?'

'Harry, duh.'

'Boy, am I glad you didn't say 'the hulk' instead... And I told you to stop talking about those things, not give me measurements!'

'Sorry. But all the same, I bet I can get at least six and a half inches of hot-'

'STOP! I told you, not to tell me anything!'

'Why not? I'm telling myself, aren't I? It's only me, Hermione Granger, as you very well told me.'

'That was because you told me so in the first place.'

'But you repeated what I said back to me, so now I'm repeating what you said back to you.'

'But you can't do that because what you said that I repeated was the same thing that you repeated when I-'

'Oh shut up. We could be going at this for weeks.'

'Finally, a sensible decision from the one and only Hermione Granger.'

'I've already said that, so you can't repeat it and claim it as your own, got that missy?'

'Yes, ma'am.'

'Good. And now tell me what you meant when you said that my claims are cocky? What I said was absolutely true. I did everything I said I did, and plus, Harry massaged my feet.. He really is a good massager. I should use him more in the future.'

'Well, he won't be coming.'

'Why not? After tonight, he'll massage any part of me I ask him to and for however long I want him to. I'm sure of it,' Hermione said confidently.

'Well, nothing's gonna happen tonight. That's because you can't get him to sleep in your bed. There's a spare bed in the spare bedroom and he's gonna sleep on that. And then he's gonna go home in the morning, away from your intended sex den, and that'll be that!' her inner voice screamed back in her mind.

'Don't give me a headache, use the same voice I'm using right now.'

'How articulate.'

'You watch. I'll get him to sleep on my bed even though there's another one in the guest bedroom.'

'I'll be coming back to accept the wagers of that bet!'

'How are you going to accept something from myself?' Hermione asked herself, puzzled.

'Well, put it this way. If your so-called plan fails and you don't have sex with Harry by the time morning comes, you'll listen to me, your inner voice from now on and you'll never go about seducing anybody again! Clear?'

'Whatever.'

'I'll be back.'

'Good riddance.'

'I'm going because I decide to do so, not because you got rid of me.'

'Alright, good decision made by bad rubbish.'

Hermione sighed as she took the health faucet in her hand and sprayed herself selectively with the lukewarm water. She thought of the time when she had shagged herself nine times. She was definitely hornier today than she was that night. Surely she could afford to do it once more and still be properly aroused enough for the nocturnal activities she had planned?

She thought of Harry taking her bra and knickers to the laundry and cleaning them himself.

'Take my knickers first in both your hands, Harry.'

She watched as he took them lovingly, holding them by the waistband.

'How do they feel, Harry?'

'Wet,' Harry replied nervously, wondering if that was the right thing to say.

'Tut, tut, Harry, do you want to be spanked?' Hermione said, moving closer to him in the small confines of the laundry room.

Harry immediately backed away from her, gulping. 'N-No, they're re-really w-wet, Her-H-Hermione,' he complained.

'No Harry, they're drenched completely because I just had an orgasm. All that fluid, all that wetness came from my pussy, Harry.'

'O-Oh, ok,' Harry said, now shivering.

'I want you to taste it.'

'Taste that, but it's absorbed, I can't-'

'Don't find excuses Harry, put my underwear in your mouth.'

Harry did exactly what she told him to.

Hermione walked till her body was flush against his. She stuffed Harry's hand into his mouth, totally engulfing her panties in his warm, accepting mouth.

'There you go, Harry,' Hermione purred, stuffing it in even further, 'You like how I taste?'

'Mmm, arrgh, Hermony..can't...talk..delicious though...don't...stuff...can't breathe,' was all Hermione understood from Harry's garbled speech. When she caught the word 'breathe', she immediately lightened up on him and permitted him to take the underwear out of his mouth.

'So..you didn't answer my question... Do you like my taste?' Hermione asked, running her hands slowly across his chest.

Harry looked almost ashamed when he nodded.

'Don't be ashamed Harry, it's only natural to like and enjoy the taste of a girl's pussy cum... Do you want more?' she added temptingly, pulling her skirt down.

Again, Harry only nodded in response. 'If-If it's not too-too much of a - a bother to you,' he said softly.

'Oh, it won't be, Harry, but you'll have to help me. Do you think you can do that Harry?'

'I would love to help you, H-Hermione. Just tell me what it is that can - that can make you come,' he added the last three words in barely a whisper, as if it took him a lot of effort to say it.

'Didn't catch that last part Harry,' Hermione said knowingly, as she removed her skirt and perched her self on top of the washing machine in all her glory.

'Make you come,' Harry replied, his voice increasing just a notch.

'Say it then, Harry, loud and clear for me to hear. You see, I've gone a bit deaf in the last hour. You know why?' she asked, a feral glint in her eyes.

'No,' Harry replied.

'Because I scream too fucking loud when I pleasure myself,' Hermione hissed, grabbing his face and bringing it to an inch from hers. 'When I stick my fingers in my little sweet pussy, I cry out really loud, Harry,' she said, licking his earlobe.

'Oh, what do-'

'Kneel, Harry,' Hermione commanded, her eyes hardening.

Harry got down on his knees, fully aware he was in a subservient position, but still looking forward to what Hermione would allow him to do.

'Suck me off Harry, lick me up,' Hermione rasped, licking her lips in anticipation.

Harry's tongue delved into her hot, wet folds and obligingly lapped up everything her sex secreted.

'Oh!! HARRY! Put your tongue! Your fingers! That spot...THERE! MMMmm!!!' Hermione shrieked, flailing about wildly, her legs wrapping themselves around his head in an iron-like grip.

Hermione screamed loudly as she stuffed the health faucet in her opening, pulling it in and out as she felt the familiar warmth spurt through her. She grabbed the vibrator and repeated the same thing, dropping the faucet and kneading her breasts, feeling her hard nipples. She gasped loudly again, glad that she had silenced the bathroom earlier.

She quickly replaced her vibrator with her fingers as she came heavily; her juices washing away with the water from the shower. She sank back against the wall, exhausted. She had definitely been here for a good half hour.

Placing her vibrator beside the sink, she took her towel from the hangar and tied it shabbily around herself. She looked at herself in the mirror. It certainly looked as though the towel would fall off with a gust of wind, which was the effect she was aiming for.

She quickly tied her hair into what she hoped was an elegant bun. She took one last look at herself and made her way out of the bathroom.

*

Harry nearly froze when he heard Hermione telling him to take her dirty clothes to the washing. Didn't she know it included her underwear as well? Her very sexy underwear, he might add as he fingered the undergarments.

Feeling like a pervert, he quickly wrapped them up in her skirt and went to the laundry room. It was small and cramped, and Harry's mind jumped way ahead of himself.

He could imagine Hermione sitting casually on top of the washing machine, stuffing her sexy lingerie into his mouth. He wondered whether she was gentle enough in this field too or would he gag because she was too rough with him?

Too rough with me... Harry's mind soared as he imagined a lovely situation which involved the washing machine, a bossy Hermione playing rough with him, and her knickers. Incidentally, this was not unlike the fantasy Hermione was about to play out in her mind in the shower.

Harry took control of the situation rather admirably considering the circumstances and made his way back to Hermione's bedroom and stopped in his tracks when he saw what was innocently spread out on the bed.

Hermione wasn't wearing that to bed, was she? A meager camisole and an underwear? Harry's mouth went dry as he observed the material and cut of the piece. It was absolutely flimsy and it wasn't meant to cover much. He looked at the tag. It was a designer brand, which obviously meant it was very expensive. He was pretty surprised. He didn't figure Hermione as a type of girl who would spend god knows how much on designer wear, especially for just an undergarment. But then again, he had had many misconceptions about Hermione cleared that night.

Till then, he had thought of Hermione as his best friend in the whole world, but a bit prude when it came to her femininity. But now he certainly had to admit that his best friend was a very sensual and liberated woman.

Then he had his second big shock. Was that all she was going to wear to bed? Didn't she know she had company?

'Oh, relax Potter, it's not as if you get to sleep in the same bed with her.'

'Yeah, I'll never get so lucky in my life,' Harry responded, thoroughly hating his situation and his inner voice.

'She's an independent lady living in her own house. She doesn't need to observe any dress decorum, she probably wears this every day when she goes to sleep, perhaps not even this much.'

'NOT EVEN THIS MUCH! What are you talking about? This itself is just above bare nothing. How can she wear less than this?' Harry asked in shock.

'Well, she might usually tend to sleep naked, or just wear a bra. Maybe she's putting on something now because she has company this time.'

'So she's not dressing up for me or something?' he asked himself disappointedly, knowing what the answer to that already was.

'No you fool, you're her best friend, why would she doll up for you? Besides, you're the one who's been fantasizing about her every move for two hours and you're the one who's wacked off to the same, not her.'

'Hmm, I guess. I just... She's so bloody hot and I already know how smart and caring and understanding she is, she's like a goddess you know? I mean she has everything a guy can want. She can drive a guy to extinction because of too much unresolved horniness.'

'You feel like this when she's obviously behaved in no manner to you other than that of a best friend, just imagine how a guy she's set her eyes on would feel if she turned it on.'

'That would be one lucky guy,' Harry agreed sadly, knowing he was never going to be that guy.

'Even the son of the King wouldn't be as lucky as that guy.'

'Britain doesn't have a King.'

'You know what I mean.'

AN - Next up is Harry's reaction to Hermione's night wear and his turn in the shower. Can Hermione possibly seduce him there or will clueless Harry finally figure things out?

If you liked it, review... If you thought it sucked, also review!