Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets by Lord Vader
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets

Lord Vader

Harry sat down gingerly on the edge of the bed. Hermione's 'clothes' were definitely a couple of sizes too small for her, and yet, although they were very tiny, it occupied the whole bed. At least that's what it seemed like in Harry's mind.

Harry faced the bathroom door, opposite to where he sat, in order to avoid any vision of that dreaded camisole and knicker set. Yet, its impression seemed to pop up everywhere. In his mind, in the corner of his eyes, and of course, its impression was most profound on his little general.

'You're really 'going up' in life, Potter,' his now dreaded inner voice told him.

'Cut me some slack, for fuck's sake, it's not my fault. I didn't ask her to wear only underwear in bed. She seems to have chosen it herself.'

'You know, if she knew what was going on in your treacherous mind, she would hex you into the next century.'

'Hah, next millennium, more like.'

'You ought to be pretty grateful, you can't go home tonight, so she's offering you a place to sleep. Instead of thanking her and quietly going to sleep like you should, you repay her kindness by fantasizing about her underwear.'

'I wasn't fantasizing about her underwear,' Harry corrected himself frustratedly.

'Oh no, you weren't thinking about her underwear. No sir. You were thinking about her modelling her underwear for you.'

'Alright, stop being a smart alec and help me out.'

'Help you out, are you planning anything by any chance?'

'Yeah, I'm planning to survive this night.'

'Ah, plans of survival oft prove to be the toughest to make. It is said that-'

'All right, for the last time stop being a smart alec and help me out!'

'You'll just have to push your way through the situation, that's all I can say.'

'Push my way through, that sounds great, I would love nothing more than to push myself in really hard, she probably likes it really rough, she-'

'That's exactly why I don't give you advice. You hear it, process it, and then unfailingly twist it into a situation where you're involved in a naked romp with Hermione.'

'All right, all right. I'll stop thinking dirty. Just give me some better advice.'

'She's gonna come out of there, you're going to go in, have a cold shower and when I say cold, I mean REALLY cold. Then you'll come out and you'll go to sleep, only to wake up the next morning.. Got that?'

'Yup. Go in there, do my stuff, drag myself out and then go to sleep. That's the plan right?'

'Oh, brother.'

'Ok, relax, I was kidding! I know what you mean!'

'You're hopeless.'

'All right, that's the last time I'll express any desire to have sex with Hermione, I promise!'

'Gotcha.'

'But you can't blame me for thinking this way. I mean, did you see what she's planning to wear?! That top is meant for babies, not fully-grown adults!! And just underwear?! So, what, she just puts on a pair of underwear and goes to sleep in it?!! No skirt, no pajama bottoms, nothing?!!!'

'You know, for once, I'm finding it difficult to not agree with you. But you should always see the cup as half full. Be glad things aren't worse.'

'Worse?? How the hell can things get worse?! I'm gooey at her feet, she's killing me even though she has no idea. I'm sharing the place with a woman who's gonna walk around in a barely-there top and knickers. All in all, I'm dying a slow, painful death. You bloody tell me what can be worse than that!!!!'

'Hmm, let's think about that. How can things get worse? Shouldn't take long to think about. What if you have to sleep in her room, on her bed, instead of the spare bedroom as planned? Huh? What if that happens? And also my tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that girls sometimes like wearing boots in bed. What if she's one of those girls?' his inner voice questioned.

Harry fell off the bed and sunk to his knees. The night was bad enough, but now he was flabbergasted. Hermione in boots.

'Oh shitting fuck,' was all that came out of his mouth.

'You were saying?' his inner voice sniped nastily.

Even though he was in good shape with his old school Quidditch practices and his current Auror training, Harry knew he was in serious risk of having a coronary if Hermione even thought of wearing boots.

Harry watched around twenty minutes later as Hermione walked into the bedroom, clad in nothing but a flimsy, white towel that looked as though it would fall any second.

The temperature in the room rose instantly ; Harry noticed she wasn't even holding up her towel to keep it from falling. It was almost as if she wanted the towel to drop. But he immediately rubbished that thought, why would she want that?

'You can go in now, Harry,' she breathed, stretching both her arms high and setting her hair straight.

Harry's eyes widened : That was erotic. She could be on any calendar she wanted to with that pose she had just given him. A thin, flimsy piece of cloth that could barely be passed off as a towel, just barely covering her breasts and going down till her thighs, while her hands were stretched luxuriously, petting her rich golden mane.

Harry blinked. And blinked again. Even if he never touched another woman for the next two years, he had seen enough in the last two hours to blow his mind away permanently.

'Harry, are you feeling alright?' Hermione asked concernedly, walking towards him and bending down.

'I'm fine,' Harry squeaked, startled by Hermione's sudden alarmingly close proximity.

'Do you have a fever?' Hermione crooned, pressing her legs slightly against his so that her towel was draping itself over his jeans. She placed her hand on his forehead, it was sweaty. She smirked. She knew perfectly well why Harry was sweating and sure enough, as she looked over his head, she saw her 'attire' for the night lying there innocuously in the middle of the bed.

'N-No, I don't,' Harry gasped out, his senses exploding with pleasure as he felt Hermione's skin touch his.

'Oh, okay Harry,' she said sweetly, withdrawing her hand, 'You just seemed to be spaced out there for a moment and you were blinking rapidly. I thought you were having a fit or something.'

'No, I-I'm really fine, Her-Hermione,' Harry said, dragging his eyes away from what her towel only partially covered and looking into her eyes instead.

'Okay, if you're sure,' Hermione replied, pressing a quick kiss to his forehead, 'Have a good, long shower, you'll feel great.'

'Cold shower,' he said loudly, not caring anymore about maintaining the pretense in front of Hermione, not caring what she heard anymore.

Hermione grinned like a cheshire cat as she saw him literally run into the bathroom. Her grin widened even further when she saw that he had left his fresh clothes behind in his hurry to escape from her.

She threw all caution to the winds and dropped her towel. If Harry came out to take his clothes, that was his problem, not hers.

She lay down on the bed softly, spreading her legs wide apart, she fingered herself, feeling the wetness that had once again accumulated, even after her little adventure in the shower. She groaned softly ; her body ached for Harry, she desperately needed him inside her, she didn't know how much longer she could last without blowing up.

Her eyes closed shut, she moved her fingers in and out slowly, desperately hoping that Harry would pop out of the bathroom at that moment to pick up his clothes.

'Stop it, Hermione, you'll get your turn shortly, you're so close, don't throw things away now.'

'Just one more shag. Just one last release and then the next one will be when I'm fucking him.'

'No.'

'I can't fucking bear it, I need his fucking cock in me!! If I don't have that, I'll just settle for the next best thing instead!' Hermione thought furiously, now writhing on the bed.

'What's the next best thing, his mouth?'

'Arrgh! His mouth, his fingers, dammit his foot, I don't care! I'm doing it one last time!'

'No! Trust me just this once, you won't regret it. Play your cards right. Think of it as a ten-step journey, you just have one more step. And after that, it'll be Harry, bringing you to how many ever orgasms you want. You'll be begging him to stop pleasuring you.. That'll be how much you get from him...'

'Arrgh!! All right, I'm not continuing with this now, but when I'm with Harry, I'm telling you, I'm not going to show him any mercy, he's going to be pleasuring me non-stop ; it's because of him I feel so randy, it's all his fault and he should pay for that!'

'You are such a hypocrite.'

'What?!'

'You were the one who flashed your panties at him, you were the one who progressively wore less and less clothes as the hours passed, you were the one that coaxed him into giving you a steamy massage, and you're the one that's gonna knock him dead when you wear that neat little outfit you've chosen and you're saying he's the reason why you're so randy? Even Voldemort wasn't that much of a hypocrite.'

'Hmmphh,' Hermione mumbled, knowing deep down that that was true, 'What you're saying is partially true, I guess, but that doesn't mean it's not his fault.'

'You're hopeless.'

Sitting up straight, she slipped on her top and looked at herself. Perfect length - near the chest and at the bottom. Grinning to herself, she slipped on her jade green underwear. She groaned. Putting on underwear everyday was getting tiring. From now on, she would have Harry help her with that...

She laid down on her stomach, swinging her legs wildly up and down. She didn't know what to do then, so she took her phone out from her purse and decided to text Ginny.

'Harry's staying over, am wearing skimpy top that you gave me, green knickers, going for it.... :) she typed in gleefully, before sending it to Ginny's number.

She put her purse back on the shelf and sat down on the edge of the bed. Looking at her abdomen and knees, she decided it would be best if she just polished herself up one last time. Walking over to her dressing table, she picked up a moisturizer and went back to the bed. She slowly rubbed the lotion on her stomach and along the length of her legs.

'Hermione!' a voice called out.

'Yeah!' Hermione shouted back, running the lotion down her arms.

'I think I left my clothes outside, can you give them to me?' he said.

'Nope,' Hermione replied.

'What?' Harry asked.

'You're not getting your clothes Harry,' Hermione said firmly, a wicked smile playing on her face.

'W-Wha-What? I-uh-need my clothes, I-I have to wear-'

'Oh Harry, I have some lotion all over my hands, they're too messy to give you your clothes. Sorry,' Hermione said.

'Oh,' a slight pause and then, 'I'm coming out.'

'Come on out Harry, show me what you've got.'

Hermione sat back against the bedstead as Harry opened the bathroom door, clad in a modest towel.

Harry nearly fainted as he saw a nearly naked Hermione apply lotion all over the front of her body. Oh, what wouldn't he give to be the one doing that? If she could just lay back in that sexy non-existing camisole of hers and if she would just allow him to paint her with that lotion.. He wouldn't mind licking it up even if it was poisonous....

He gulped as he moved closer to Hermione to pick up his clothes, which Hermione had placed conveniently at her side. She was wearing an underwear. Just an underwear! Just a measly underwear!! Just a small, feeble piece of cloth was covering her golden treasure, the centrepiece of the wonder that was her body...

Harry reached his hand out to take his clothes with Hermione smiling apologetically at him, showing him her lotion-covered hands. He took his clothes and was just withdrawing his arm, when Hermione stopped him.

'You like this, Harry?' she said giddily, taking her top between two of her fingers, 'Ginny got it for my birthday!' and the childlike enthusiasm in her voice was exactly like the one she had when she would discover an interesting fact in a big book of hers.

Harry watched, dumbstruck, as Hermione pulled her top up and down between her thumb and index fingers. It wasn't exactly a non-revealing, modest piece of clothing. And when Hermione did that, he could clearly see her boobs popping out, accentuated to perfection.

'Yeah, it's nice, I'm gonna go change,' Harry said in a rush, not even looking at the article in mention as he said it.

'You don't have to be so macho all he time. You can change outside the bathroom,' Hermione suggested.

'But-But you're right here!' Harry sputtered, looking incredulously at Hermione.

'Oh, give me a break Harry, it's not like I'm gonna take a peek at your crotch or something,' Hermione said, making sure to look exactly there when she said it.

'Nah, that's okay, I'll see you in a couple,' Harry said, and literally ran into the bathroom.

'Oh fucking son of a gun...' were the only words going through Harry's mind as he slammed the bathroom door shut. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. Was that Hermione Granger, the person who had once said being expelled was worse than being killed, out there?

Harry banged his head softly against the wall three times in frustration. What had he done to deserve this torture?

'At least she's not wearing boots,' his inner voice chipped in, as helpful as ever.

'Not now, for fuck's sake,' Harry thought, his head in his hands.

Images from the last two hours flashed by in his mind like a mental photo album : Hermione pressing her delicious body against his in the taxi, Hermione crossing her long legs and nearly kicking him with her killer heels, Hermione sucking on her fingers, Hermione flashing him her panties, Hermione having her thighs massaged, Hermione stretching herself in a towel and now, now Hermione lying down languorously on her bed in only knickers, rubbing herself with lotion.

Harry dropped his towel and threw his clothes aside. Casting the strongest locking charm he could, he immediately brought down both his hands around his now throbbing, erect penis. He took a quick look down and was pretty shocked by what he saw. Never had he been so big in his life. Never this hard.

'Fuck,' he muttered, clutching his member with one hand, and running the fingers of his other hand gently along the length as he thought of only Hermione.

He started pumping himself even faster as the 'photo album' replayed itself again and again. This was definitely the most pleasurable wank he was having in his whole life. All the pictures were a blur as he thought of the goddess whose name was Hermione, the effect she had unknowingly created upon him.

'Oh... my... god...,' he muttered as he felt the blood pounding through his veins, as the pressure built up rapidly in his groin region.

'Her-my-oh-knee...' he groaned as he fell to the floor, clutching himself and squeezing, legs now thrashing about vigorously in all directions.

'Harry!'

Harry stopped immediately as the object of his fantasy called his name.

'Wh-What is it?' Harry managed, his mind still clouded, although pure sexual frustration was seeping into every pore of his body. He slowly got up.

'You haven't changed yet?' she asked, pressed against the door.

'No, I-I'm changing, give me a second,' Harry snarled, his teeth clenched, all momentum in his movements lost.

'I was just wondering, I was using an anti-rash lotion. So, can you rub some on my back, I can't reach?'

'On-On your...back?' Harry fell to the floor again with a thud, 'Okay, I'll be out in a sec,' he said.

'Thank you Harry!' she squealed, and she seemed to have moved away.

Harry couldn't believe his luck. He wasn't even allowed to relieve himself. It was whatever Hermione wanted. If she wanted him to press her feet, it would have to be done. If she wanted him to lubricate her back, it would have to be done. But if he wanted just one small thing, if Hermione decided he couldn't have it, he wouldn't be allowed it.

He got up unsteadily, his erection still towering because of the intensity of his desires. Changing into fresh clothes, and ignoring the innocent pink vibrator on the counter, he slowly made his way out.

AN - Well, now things are boiling up. Harry's losing all control, the same with Hermione... we're not too far away from what you guys have hopefully been waiting for...

Oh yeah, one of the lines in this chapter isn't my original idea. It belongs to Jack Spa...err... Captain Jack Sparrow.

Please review!!