Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets by Lord Vader
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets

Lord Vader

Chapter 10

'Mmmm-hmmm, almost seven inches, not bad Mr. Potter,' she said, the satisfaction in her voice evident, her thumb placed at his base and index finger at his tip measuring the admirable length of his erection.

'Hermione, if you've finished measuring me, will you please get back to the task at hand?' Harry whined, his penis twitching as Hermione fondled it.

'Task at hand? But the task is in my hand, Harry,' Hermione said, a devilish smile on her face.

'Her-my-oh-kneeee!' Harry wailed, looking desperately at Hermione, willing her to do anything to him ; rub him, squeeze him, pump him, anything...

'Well, if I let you go now, you'll go to sleep after becoming satiated. Do you not want to fuck me?' Hermione asked, giving him her best puppy-dog eye look and pouting her lips cutely.

Harry's eyes widened comically as he heard those words come out of Hermione's mouth. He knew women in general treated sex as an important event, not like most guys, who saw it as a special means of getting off. He hated still having the image of a prude, traditional Hermione in his mind, but he had always envisioned Hermione using the words, 'make love' or 'unflower'. Nothing containing the words 'fuck' or 'cock' or anything remotely dirty. Then again, she had proved to him that she was a randy woman who could be really dirty when she wanted to be.

All the same, he couldn't believe it. He was in his best friend Hermione's bedroom at nearly four in the morning, he was lying with her, naked, on her bed, and he was going to have sex with her.

His best friend, his closest confidante for nearly nine years.

He was going to fuck Hermione Granger.

Harry rolled over to face Hermione. He hadn't raised any questions as to what they were doing for the past twenty minutes. He would have been mad to do so. Hell, any guy would be mad to do so. The honour of bedding Hermione Granger wasn't something every ordinary guy received. He knew this for a fact as he had been her best friend for almost ten years. He had known her as a teenager, and he saw for a fact that she was strictly orthodox when it came to the things she did with the guys she dated. And yet, she was apparently ready for this. She was ready to have sex with her best friend.

Harry certainly knew he was ; it was something he had been dreaming about for quite some time now, but he was still in doubt as to Hermione's mindset about this whole thing. Was this a best friend test to see whether Harry would take advantage of her? Nope, it certainly couldn't be that. If it was a test, Hermione would have given him a T and kicked him out of her house the minute he reached out and groped her breasts. Was this just a one-night stand, a quick romp in the sack?

'Thinking before fucking isn't such a good idea, Harry,' Hermione said silkily, turning over to face him and smoothly placing a leg in between his.

Harry closed his eyes for a moment, absorbing the way Hermione casually said those words ; before replying, 'Oh yeah? And what is the best thing to do before fu- you know?'

'The word you're looking for is fucking, Harry,' Hermione said bluntly, 'And in answer to your question...'

She took her wand from the headboard and pointed it at her abdomen. Muttering a soft charm, a circular, golden light enveloped her torso for a brief second before vanishing.

Harry blushed furiously ; even though he had been with a few women before, that was the first time he had seen a girl perform a Contraceptive Charm on herself.

'And anything else that needs to be done before fucking?' Harry asked, raising his eyebrows.

'Hmmm, let's see,' Hermione said, putting on a mock thinking face, 'The guys I'm with generally put stamina charms on themselves to keep up with me.'

'Oh really?' Harry said skeptically, although somehow he didn't doubt Hermione's words.

'I suggest you do the same, tiger. It's gonna be a long time before I allow you to sleep,' Hermione said, matter-of-factly.

'Yes m'am,' Harry grinned, giving her a mock salute, not quite sure whether she was joking or serious.

'Anything else Her Majesty likes to do before torturing the poor, innocent guy?' Harry continued.

'Yes,' Hermione breathed, her voice losing its playful tone and taking on a husky quality that made the hair on Harry's neck stand on end.

'Foreplay,' she whispered in his ear, before giving it a long, torturous lick.

'You m-m-MINX!' Harry growled, before pouncing on Hermione, drawing her legs closer into his, till they were firmly intertwined, and it was hard to see where Harry ended and where Hermione began.

'I just worshiped you, I went down on you and you're still talking about foreplay??!!' Harry asked increduously, even though he was not really angry about it.

'What are you going to do about it?' Hermione asked, wide-eyed.

Harry looked at her for a moment ; idly noting that she was an excellent actress, before grinning broadly.

'I'm not going to do anything about it,' Harry said, before giving her a soft kiss.

Hermione moaned softly into his mouth as she enjoyed his sweet, tender kisses. Harry moved his lips to her neck again before firmly implanting themselves there. He kissed the crook of her neck before moving to her jaw, not able to resist licking it, tasting the incredible sweetness of her skin.

Hermione growled as Harry's tongue grazed over her neck, but she was now getting impatient at Harry's pace.

With a loud snarl, she flipped Harry over onto his back and moved on top of him, pinning him down to the bed with her weight.

'We can do all this slow, sweet shit later, Harry,' Hermione hissed savagely, her eyes burning with lust, 'I brought you in here to be fucked and I'm not waiting any longer.'

With that, she moved down and gripped his erect manhood firmly, looking at him while she did so.

'Hermioneeee!' Harry's eyes rolled back into his head, as he felt the best thing ever grip his burning crotch, the only thing that could possibly bring it relief... He idly noted somewhere in the back of his head that Hermione was an expert in dirty talk and wondered where she had learned it. He probably didn't want to know the answer to that question.

He was brought back to earth as Hermione squeezed him tightly. Cupping his balls, she rubbed her thumb on his head and Harry gasped loudly.

She removed her hands and took one last look at him.

Harry immediately groaned loudly ; his cock was having a bad day. No relief, except for the one time he had wanked off.

'Hermionee!!' he moaned loudly, 'You're killing me! You're bloody torturing me, you know that?! Pump it, suck it, do anything with it, but stop-'

Harry's words were brought to a screeching halt as Hermione promptly sunk down into him. His eyes widened as he entered Hermione for the first time. His eyes became unfocused as he lost himself in the feel of Hermione, she was so tight, so wet, so hot, just perfect for him to fit into...

Hermione removed herself for a second, before falling down abruptly onto his body again, his manhood effectively impaling her.

Then Hermione went back into a horizontal position ; lying down on top of him, wiggling slightly, earning another gasp from Harry.

'Do you like this any better then?' Hermione purred, looking at him.

Harry not able to respond coherently, still lost in the wondrous feeling of fucking his best friend (Hey! It happens to more people than you know!), just made a noise of agreement, before turning them both over.

'Merlin, Harryyy!!' Hermione writhed madly under Harry as he settled inside her ; well inside her but not too deep.

'Move inside me, Harry!' Hermione gasped loudly, grinding against him madly, her eyes losing focus as her hands took hold of Harry's head and brought it down to give him a searing kiss.

An innate part of Harry just wanted to pump in and out of her as fast as he could, like a caveman ; but he also wanted to take this slow, to enjoy it to the fullest. He didn't know which part was in the majority.

He kept moving in and out of her just as Hermione had said, and it was clear that Hermione was slightly frustrated with his pace as she gritted her teeth, willing him to go faster.

'Harry!' Hermione screamed tersely, as she ran her hands down Harry's back and gripped his bum, pressing down onto it.

'Go faster, Harry!' Hermione ordered loudly, pinching his butt, and then moving her hands around to grip him in between their bodies.

Harry, on feeling Hermione's soft hand caress him while he was pumping her, lost all control of his slowness and started banging in and out of her as fast as he could.

Looking at her lustily, he feverishly increased his pace and madly groped for her breasts as he felt himself beginning to lose control.

On the brink of a mind-blowing orgasm, Hermione promptly flipped them around, making sure to keep Harry entrenched deeply inside her.

She took one hungry look at him and saw that he was stunned by her sudden aggressive bout. This thought turning her on even more than she would dare to admit, she unintentionally darted her tongue out to wet her lips.

'Grope me, Harry,' Hermione said, bending down and kissing him soundly to silence any possible objection, not that he had any.

Harry held her breasts with his hands, taking in the beauty of her aroused, rosy nipples before placing his mouth over them.

Sucking on one nipple hard and fondling her other breast, Harry devoted himself to Hermione's chest and Hermione's eyes rolled back ; she was sure she was experiencing heaven.

She rolled to the side as Harry continued his ministrations. She wrapped a leg around his waist and let him know with a rough pinch on his arse that she wanted him to continue the original task.

Rolling on top of her, Harry felt yet another bolt of feverish lust as he took in Hermione's sweaty face, her swollen lips and her wild hair that fanned out all over the pillow.

Crashing his lips to hers with a shocking brutality, Harry started moving in her again and this time he knew he wouldn't be able to stop.

Pounding in and out of her as fast and as hard as he could, he was rewarded with Hermione's nails digging into his back. He knew there would be scratch marks there, but he didn't care. This was her way of marking him as hers and hers alone.

That thought arousing him more than he expected, he pulled away from Hermione and kissed her lovely, sensuous neck.

He licked her jaw and slurped his way down the column of her throat and Hermione moaned loudly, much more wantonly and much more shakily than she had the whole night.

'Harryyy....' she breathed into his ear and that was the last straw for Harry. The most sensuous, the most beautiful woman in the world was crying out his name in pleasure ; Harry snarled as he increased the pace of his thrusts, placing wet kisses blindly all over Hermione's face, before another lusty moan from Hermione ignited the spark of his explosive orgasm.

Crying her name out loudly, he felt bliss for the first time in his life as his seed exploded into her body. Not even finding out that he was a wizard, or defeating Voldemort for the final time felt this good. Those things made him feel good, but this was making him feel alive. Thrusting into her one last time, he gave a growl of content before rolling aside her.

Hermione purred softly as she shivered from the aftermath of her own orgasm and she brought her hands around Harry, looking deep into his eyes.

He was panting. Even though he was used to physical activity, this was the most exhilarating physical activity he had done in a long time and it had rendered him breathless. Hermione got a wicked gleam in her eyes as she opened her mouth to ask him a question.

'Better catch your breath fast lover, we still have round two, don't we?' she purred, as she silkily moved her hand below his shoulders to cup his arse.

Harry's eyes widened as he looked at his best friend in shock. He almost fell out of the bed in surprise as he took in her features. What he saw there wasn't the face of his best friend, his closest confidante of nine years. What he saw there was the face of a sex-hungry kitten, the face of a hungry temptress at work.

He closed his eyes in amazement and wonder as he felt himself reacting to her again. So soon after the mind-blowing sex he had just had. He didn't think it was possible, but he felt his little general grow to the epic proportions it had just reached earlier.

He knew Hermione wouldn't miss that, and he was right. She wasn't the brightest witch of her generation for nothing. He felt rather than saw her smirk in satisfaction as she spotted his 'problem'.

'Why don't you reply, Harry?' Hermione asked sweetly, sugar coating her innocent tone as she looked hungrily at him, 'or is this doing the speaking for you?' her hands moved down and pinched his erection softly.

Harry groaned loudly as he felt Hermione run her dainty fingers around his shaft ; this wasn't a moan of protest, it was a moan of approval.

'Please continue that Hermione... I'll do whatever you ask, just don't take your hand away from there...'

As if sensing his thoughts, she immediately removed her hand and continued staring at him.

'Round two sounds great,' Harry immediately said, and subtly reached for her hand, hoping she would take the hint and continue her petting.

But she didn't. She got out of the bed and made her way towards the door.

'I was just teasing Harry. I know you're tired and frankly speaking, I'm a bit tired myself. I'll just get some water and then we'll go to sleep and have more sex before breakfast.'

With that, she sauntered away out of the bedroom, as naked as the day she was born.

More sex before breakfast..... Harry slumped down and rolled a few times lazily, pinching himself hard to make sure he hadn't died and gone to heaven. Hermione wanted to have more sex with him!

Well not right now, but sometime in the near future.

Harry closed his eyes with a grin, but he found himself feeling a bit irked at Hermione's last words. He wasn't feeling tired. Well he was, but he knew had it in him to go for 'round two' and then go to sleep.

He slowly got out of the bed and picked up Hermione's underwear and top. He made his way out of the room, intending to give it to her in the hope that she might 'reward' him for his services.

He stopped dead when he entered the hall. Even if Voldemort walked in there humming Beethoven he wouldn't have been distracted from the sight before him ; Hermione was lying naked on her dining table, one hand rubbing her crotch and the other clutching a cigarette, which she was puffing on heartily with all the professionalism of a chain smoker.

'H-H-Her-Hermione, wh-what are y-you doing?' Harry stuttered, not knowing what to focus his mind on : the fact that she was smoking, or the way she was rubbing herself, or the rest of her amazing body which was on shameless display, or his own mounting erection.

'Hmmm, what am I doing?' Hermione drawled, with the tone of a teacher explaining to a small kid that two plus two equals four.

'What am I doing?' she said again, breathing a smoke ring. She took a pause and then continued.

'Well, didn't you know that cigarettes are supposed to be great after sex? To tell you the truth, I've always wanted to try it out.'

'So why didn't you call me then?' Harry demanded, moving towards the other side of the table where Hermione had her legs parted.

'Oh Harry darling!' Hermione cooed, 'did you think that I didn't know that you would come here right after me, bringing me my clothes like the good boy that you are?'

Harry went red ; he knew who was in charge here, he felt as if he had been handcuffed and tied to a wall by Hermione's feminine wiles.

'Handcuffs, Harry?' Hermione asked sweetly, her eyebrows going up, 'a little kinky, aren't we?'

Harry blinked in astonishment ; it had been quite some time since someone had managed to break through his defenses.

Hermione smiled ; and it wasn't a sweet, supportive best-friend smile, it was the smile of a woman who knew she had the power, a woman who knew that she had her man eating out of her hand.

'Thanks for bringing it Harry, can you put it on me?' Hermione asked.

'Your underwear?' Harry asked.

'Hmmm.'

Hermione grinned in triumph and abused her 'inner-voice' thoroughly. 'Task 1 - Harry putting on my underwear for me because I'm too tired to do it - passed with distinction by Hermione Jane Granger. Now I still have Task 2 - Getting Harry to read Hogwarts, a History with me, and Task 3... Hermione blushed, if she ever told Harry about Task 3, she would never, ever have the right to call him kinky again.

'So...' Harry started, once he had finished the monumental task of sliding his best friend's underwear up her legs, 'I never knew you smoked.'

'I don't,' Hermione replied simply.

'Then where the hell did you get cigarettes at four in the morning?'

'Oh, I bought them when we were leaving the pub, I thought they would be a great thing to enjoy after the sex.'

'What??!' Harry gargled, 'you bought them then? Then - then - th-that m-means you knew we were going to - to-'

'Fuck each other senseless? Yes I did. Did I know that you would smash your way into my pants with your dirty, big cock while I moaned in fucking ecstasy? Yes I did. Did I know that I would soon be lying here naked on my own dining table smoking a cigarette in post-coital bliss? Of course I did. Honestly Harry, must you ask such silly questions? Don't you know that I'm Hermione Granger, I know everything?' Hermione finished in a bossy tone that she had used since she was six years old.

But she was speaking to an unconscious person ; for Harry had fainted and dropped to the ground, his hands clutching his fully erect member as he fell.

AN - Well, surprise, surprise! Look who's updating after three and a half months!

I still have exams but I got a slight break so I wanted to update this and keep you guys from dying because of the suspense of the last chapter.

So everybody, please, please review..... This is the first smut scene I've ever written and I need to know whether I should bother writing more or not. Tell me in your reviews whether I should change the status of this story from 'In-Progress' to 'Completed', or whether you would like me to continue, because I've got a few ideas for this story. :)