Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets by Lord Vader
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets

Lord Vader

UPDATE - The second half of this chapter has been completely revamped, because I think I hurried it and hence botched it the first time.

I changed the ending of the last chapter slightly, you don't have to go back to it though, because it's here ; I just did it to torture Harry some more.

Anyway, what you all are waiting for is finally here, although I warn you, there's a tiny cliffie at the end.....

'I was just wondering, I was using an anti-rash lotion. So, can you rub some on my back, I can't reach?'

'On-On your...back?' Harry fell to the floor again with a thud, 'Okay, I'll be out in a sec,' he said.

'Thank you Harry!' she squealed, and she seemed to have moved away.

Harry couldn't believe his luck. He wasn't even allowed to relieve himself. It was whatever Hermione wanted. If she wanted him to press her feet, it would have to be done. If she wanted him to lubricate her back, it would have to be done. But if he wanted just one small thing, if Hermione decided he couldn't have it, he wouldn't be allowed it.

He got up unsteadily, his erection still towering because of the intensity of his desires. Changing into fresh clothes, and taking a last look around the bathroom, he swayed dangerously as he saw an object on the counter, something he had miraculously failed to see before ; lying over there, in all its innocent glory, was a pink vibrator.

Harry walked back slowly towards the counter. He wondered if he had the guts to point this out to Hermione. He picked it up and then dropped it immediately.

'Hermione sticks this up her pussy... She rubs it, she slides it in and out and all her lovely, hot wetness accumulates all over this lovely piece of treasure, fuck, oh fuck!'

As soon as Harry thought this, he picked it up immediately, admiring it from all angles. A goddess used this, and he had the fortune to actually hold it.

Again, he dropped it as if it burned him. Groaning softly, he looked at it longingly and sulkily, now beyond convinced that he was a perverted sicko.

'This is Hermione's house, and Hermione's a modern, liberated woman and she has every right to exert her independence. So put that back right now, tell her good night, and then go straight to sleep,' the voice told him.

'No, I really don't think so. I've been tortured by her unknowingly for three hours and I want to make her uncomfortable for a change. I want her to start squirming when I ask her why she left a vibrator in a bathroom when she knows she has a guest.'

'That's pretty low, if you ask me. I mean, it's not as if this was one whole scheme cooked up by her to torture you. It's not as if she was putting herself out and seducing you all this time. It's all your fault you're on edges around her. She's been behaving normally, and if you had too, you wouuldn't be in such an uncomfortable, aroused position. Nooope, you had to behave like Pervy Perverson.'

'No matter how innocently she's been behaving and no matter how manipulative showing her the vibrator is gonna be, the agony she's gonna go through will be nothing compared to the agony I went through.. so there, I have to target her this one time at least.'

'That's up to you, padowan.'

Harry picked the vibrator up gingerly and for a moment he felt that just maybe, it was slightly moist due to recent use. He shivered uncontrollably for two seconds, before making his way out.

Hermione seemed to be rather pensive when he saw her. Closing the door rather firmly to gain her attention, he simply held up the sex toy and looked at her impressively.

'Well, look what Ginny got me for my birthday!' he said, waving it in front of her.

'Harry, th-that's my-my vi-'

'Yup, say the words, that's your vi-bra-tor,' he enunciated every syllable clearly, walking closer to the bed.

Hermione had left it there on purpose, but even she couldn't help but blush under Harry's stare. This was the first time in her life that someone had seen the innermost machinations of her mind ; the evidence that Hermione Granger was not only a smart, intelligent bookworm extraordinaire, but also a kinky, horny female.

'All right, I can't believe I left it there. I was forgetful and kinda stupid, I'll give you that,' Hermione lied, 'Now can we please not mention it again?'

'Um-okay,' Harry said grinning, 'I just have to say, I'm surprised is all.'

'Surprised? Why so?' Hermione asked.

'Well, I never took you for that kind of girl...' Harry trailed off uncertainly.

'That kind of girl?' Hermione asked, her eyes narrowing, 'What's that supposed to mean?'

'Umm-nothing, nothing at all,' Harry said quickly, knowing that Mount Hermione would be eroding any time soon if he didn't do anything about it. 'Forget that, I didn't mean anything by it. I was just-'

'No, Harry, you always think before you speak, you're not Ron. So it obviously means you meant something by it.'

'Hermione, it was just-'

'Harry, what did you mean by me not being that kind of girl?' she snapped, not really feeling angry, as she had always been somewhat prudish up till then. Nevertheless, she was a tad disappointed.

'Ok, I'll tell you. The thing is, 'Mione, I-'

'Don't call me that,' she snapped, making place as Harry sat down on the bed beside her.

'Sorry,' he mumbled, before continuing. 'Well, I know, and Ron knows that you're really beautiful and guys find you attractive, intimidating and drop-dead gorgeous, but.. I.. I guess I never thought of you in that kind of... sexual way.'

'Sexual way?' Hermione said huskily, her voice dropping down to a whisper, as she looked carefully at Harry.

Harry immediately looked down at his feet. The way those words... oozed out of Hermione's mouth frightened, but yet, excited him to the core.

'Sexual in the sense, um, I never thought you um... do things like, well... You know?' Harry tried, but Hermione was having none of it.

'Do things like what?' Hermione pressed.

'K-K-Kinky things like using those... t-toys and the works,' he stuttered, hoping that Hermione wouldn't demand more details.

'Oh, Harry, well, I don't know what to say. But I am glad you figured out that I'm a woman, a woman like any other, one who has a lot of desire, one who is randy and hungry for sex, and... one who has a lot of unresolved sexual tension...' she said the last words in a throaty whisper, scooting closer and closer to Harry as she did so.

Harry's eyes widened. 'Un-Unresolved s-sexual tension?' he asked, looking slightly to his right, because Hermione was suddenly too close to him, her sensuous body odour invading his senses.

'Hmm' Hermione replied, as if it was the simplest thing in the world. 'What's wrong with that? I bet everyone has some of it at least once. Don't you ever have that feeling?' Hermione shot challengingly.

'What?! No!!' I don't-'

Hermione placed a hand dangerously high on his thigh and fiddled with her fingers on it ; a tantalising proposition for any warm-blooded male.

'So you're telling me that you never lusted after a woman in your mind, in your dreams, without doing anything about it? You've never had this urge, this primal, insane sexual desire for a woman that drove you crazy? Not once in your life?' Hermione asked, not so confident as to what his answer would be.

'Okay, I give, I-I've had it... once,' he said, showing up one finger.

'Ah!' exclaimed Hermione triumphantly, 'I knew you've been there at least once before! So, what was it like, who was the lucky girl?'

'Well...' Harry started, not sure whether to continue, as the woman he was referring to was right beside him, but he decided to tweak things a bit and tell her anyway.

'Go on, spill,' Hermione said, hoping to hope that the girl he was talking about was her.

'Okay, here goes. It was this girl I knew and it happened some time ago. Um...'

'I think I could have figured out that much on my own, Harry,' Hermione quipped, her eyebrows rising.

'Uh-right. So... It was this beautiful, smart, intelligent, not to mention downright sexy girl that I hav- had the hots for. She was so smart, so sharp, it was like a crime for her to be drop-dead gorgeous as well. I mean, it was kinda unfair to other women that she had everything - beauty, brains, all rolled in into one smoking body. Well, I think she was a goddess, she was so-'

'Why do you keep saying was, was, was? Is she dead or something?' Hermione butted in.

'Um-no, not really, I was-' Harry was now blushing furiously.

Hermione rubbed his thigh and ran a hand through his hair. 'Continue,' she said, somewhat pleased that Harry had such a high opinion of her.

'Yeah. So, where was I? Right. That girl seemed to be a goddess. I never believed the fact that she was human, she was just-'

'Did she have breasts?' Hermione interrupted.

'Oh yeah, amazing, mind-blowingly big-'

'Then she was definitely human,' Hermione interrupted again, and then to take his mind off the fact that she was interrupting him so many times, she pressed her naked leg against his slightly and started drawing random patterns on his thigh with her fingers.

Her ploy obviously worked.

'Hmm, so what did you do about it?' Hermione asked.

'Um-pretty much nothing. I mean, don't get me wrong, she was a great woman, but she was kinda intimidating, so I couldn't-'

'Ah- the Gryffindor bravery,' Hermione said, shaking her head.

'Hermione, stop interrupting me, that's the third time you've done that.'

'Sorry, Harry,' Hermione said simply, and then started digging her fingers lightly into his thighs, continuing the random patterns. Which of course, quickly drove away any of Harry's remaining anger.

'Th-That's okay, Hermione. Not a problem,' Harry winced, closing his eyes. He quickly opened them again. He finally turned towards Hermione and saw what he was dreaming about for the last twenty minutes. Goddess indeed. She was right beside him, in just her underwear, her fingers driving him crazy, her long, naked legs stretched out.

'Hmm, I think I've bored you enough with my unending questions anyway, so..'

'Yeah,' Harry nodded, 'I mean you haven't bored me at all,' he quickly added, not wanting to see the wrong side of Hermione's temper again.

'So, why don't you dump your towel on the stand and take the lotion,' Hermione suggested.

'Oh, right.' 'The lotion.'

He quickly walked over to the other room. Which was pretty good timing and a lucky thing, in Hermione's opinion, as her phone beeped twice.

Flipping it open, she saw that Ginny had replied to her message.

Great going, Herms. Last word of advice : Seduce him till he drops dead, but don't make the first move. He will come to you, he will crawl to you...:) --- Gin

Hermione winced. She hated anyone calling her Herms. Putting her phone back, she waited for Harry's return.

Depositing the towel, and quickly composing himself, Harry entered Hermione's bedroom again. She handed him the bottle and he stayed there, unsure of where or how to start.

She slipped a hand under her camisole and scratched briefly, as if something was itching her. Harry seemed to become much more relaxed in the last ten minutes and that would have to change.

She layed herself down on her stomach and gestured to her back.

'Here, Harry,' her voice, a bit muffled, instructed him.

Harry's eyes popped out when he saw Hermione scratch her chest. His eyes fluttered closed as he imagined Hermione's hand rubbing his thighs, the same hand on her chest...

And then, she lied down, stretching herself like a cat. And he could see something he wasn't able to before. Her butt. Her sexy, round, smooth derriere. The underwear she was wearing was literally useless. It covered nothing! Well, sure it covered her public area, but that was pretty much it! One thin string in between her cheeks and nothing more. It rendered two golden globes of goodness perfectly visible.

'What are you waiting for, Harry?' Hermione asked.

Harry broke out of his reverie. Unfortunately, he couldn't take his eyes off her bottom.

Getting onto the bed, he took a decent amount of the creamy lotion into his hands and took another fleeting glance.

Hermione pulled up her top, and Harry commenced his work. He could see Hermione's legs, her butt, and now he could see her naked back ; inches and inches of creamy, luscious skin everywhere he looked. Not a single blemish.

'Why does she even need an anti-rash lotion? She's perfect!'

Hermione started moaning softly as Harry dextrously made his way over her back a few times. She brought her legs up and down one or two times in her pleasure, which almost killed Harry on the spot. He was completely surrounded by her, she was killing him..

Then, all too soon in Hermione's opinion, it was over. It wasn't a massage this time, so it stood to reason that it wouldn't last as long as it did before, Hermione thought dejectedly. She had thoroughly enjoyed having his skillful hands on her back. Never mind, she would just add it to the ever-growing 'To-Do' List that she had in her mind. Things that Harry would have to do to her later on.

'Mmmmm,' Hermione moaned loudly as she got up, stretching her arms well above her head, not so subtly reminding Harry of the top she was wearing. 'Feel so sleepy.'

'You said it, I am pooped,' Harry said, not so truthfully. He was wide awake, Hermione's comments about unresolved sexual tension keeping him vigilant.

'So.. are you, uh, going to sleep?' Hermione asked, not quite knowing what was next.

'Yup, that's what I do when I'm sleepy,' he grinned at her.

Hermione bit her lip. She was beyond sure by now, even with her lack of confidence in her own womanly wiles, that Harry was completely and undoubtedly wrapped around her little finger. Was this the time to pounce, to finally claim Harry as hers?

She knew that she now had the power to just throw Harry against the wall and do whatever she wanted to him, to do whatever she pleased, but then Ginny's message came creeping back to her mind.

Ginny hadn't led her wrong at all so far, her advice was excellent, and it was partly the reason that Harry was now a blubbering mess in front of her, so wasn't it advisable to continue listening to Ginny's advice?

'But I don't need anyone's advice now,' Hermione complained, 'Harry's mine for the taking. I just have to move one step forward, sink my teeth into him...'

'Listen to Ginny, wait for it to happen.'

Deciding quickly before she changed her mind, she said, 'Good night, Harry.'

Harry smiled at her and repeated her words ; backing out of the room after that.

Hermione watched him go, and then she sighed. She didn't know what made her say that, and she didn't know whether she would regret it in the times to come. It was an impulsive statement from her, but then again, she hadn't been one to act on an impulse ; she was always the calm, slow, methodical one. Until this evening.

Maybe the impulse thing, the spontaneity would do it for her? No, she decided. Not this time. I'm not listening to anyone. I'm gonna go do it now. Judgement day for Hermione Granger... With that, she clenched her fist and walked out of the room slowly, fierce determination lining her dark, brown eyes.

Harry was walking away, his heart sinking with each step he took. He finally stopped just outside his bedroom and fell to the floor. He had a feeling he just walked away from something unique, something different.

He put his head in his hands as his back adjusted against the hard wall. Swearing under his breath, he wondered if he had just thrown away something priceless, something he could never regain.

The Hermione he had seen was something he wanted to see again and again, for a long time to come...

Then he heard footsteps. He quickly got up and before he could go into his bedroom, he found himself looking right at Hermione. They looked at each other for a second, not saying anything, before Hermione walked one step closer to him. Instinctively, Harry stepped back.

'Follow me,' Hermione commanded, and the power, the greed in that voice shook Harry to the core. He had never heard Hermione talk like that, it was the way a Malfoy would talk to someone inferior to them.

Hermione was walking back to her room, obviously expecting him to follow without protest. Harry bowed his head down for a second, thinking furiously, before walking back to her room.

He stopped at the doorway ; Hermione was sprawled on the bed, legs wide apart, her fingers grazing across her underwear, before slipping beneath it, and it was clear that she was fingering herself.

Harry stayed there ; not moving, not making a sound. His senses were numbed, his eyes unfocused yet focused unblinkingly on the sight before him.

Then Hermione took her fingers out, and even in the dim lighting, Harry could see the wetness. Hermione never took her eyes off him as she led her index finger to her mouth. Her lips swirled around the tip, her mouth enclosing the finger completely. Her eyes a feral black with very little innocent brown in them, she looked at him intently before taking out her finger. And with that same finger, she beckoned him like a queen would beckon her faithful servant.

Harry didn't even think of disobeying. One crook of her wet, drenched finger and he was already walking towards her. Taking a few tentative steps forward, he stopped again, wondering what was going to happen now.

'Do you like what you see?' she purred, sliding down her knickers half an inch, making just a smidgeon of brown, curly hair visible. She pulled it back up almost immediately.

Harry gulped. How was he supposed to answer that?

'I asked you a question, Harry,' Hermione said softly, yet her voice was more dangerous than it had been all night.

Harry immediately opened his mouth, not wanting to anger Hermione. Hermione asked him a question, and he was bloody well going to answer that question.

'Hermione, I-'

'I also asked you to come forward,' she interrupted smoothly, raising her eyebrows at Harry, as if daring him to refuse.

Harry immediately took two steps forward. He was now at the foot of the bed, looking down at the witch who clearly had all the power she wanted.

Hermione stretched her leg up in front of her, brushing it against Harry's thighs, before moving it to his groin. Rubbing it softly, she made an indistinct noise.

Harry stood there erect, not moving, because Hermione had asked him not to, even though she was dangling her foot repeatedly over his crotch. His agony now unbearable, he fell to his knees, his hands going over his member ; which was suffering and throbbing and hardening with each second that passed.

Hermione also sat up on the bed, her legs on either side of the kneeling form of Harry, and she looked down at him. Harry looked back up at Hermione, trying not to focus on the fact that Hermione could crush him with her mighty legs if she wanted to.

Hermione again brought a foot onto Harry, moving it to his crotch and keeping it there. Digging down into it, she said, 'Get up.'

Harry grimaced. Her foot was sweetly killing him and he was in no position to move or think, let alone get up.

'Get up,' Hermione said again, pressing her foot down harder into him and bringing her other foot near his face. Gliding it near his mouth, she forcefully opened his mouth with her toes and lightly shoved her big toe into it.

Harry nearly fell forward against the foot of the bed, but Hermione stopped him. Rubbing both her feet on his face to help him regain his balance, she whispered again, 'I said get up.'

Harry got up unsteadily ; he was now officially off his rocker, even Hermione's small, cute toes were tasty and suckable.

Hermione also got up after he did. Facing each other, Hermione was nearly six inches shorter than him, yet he was the cowering one in this face off.

Hermione then shoved him, hard, really hard. Harry had no time to react, he merely went sailing back to the wall. His back now to the wall, literally speaking, he watched Hermione walk closer and closer to him, before she stopped right in front of him.

Harry didn't know whether he was on auto-pilot, or whether he was consciously aware of what he was about to do, but nevertheless, he took a step. Not forward, but down.

Kneeling at her feet, he ran his tongue all over her toes, the toes she had just shoved in his mouth. Moving up slowly, he ran his lips all along the length of her legs, in and out of her thighs, finally resting on the small triangle that was her underwear. Kissing it firmly, he looked up at Hermione. There was an approving glance there and she nodded slightly before pulling him up by the scruff of his shirt.

Harry was standing once again ; Hermione ran both her hands through his wild, messy hair. Then, with an animalistic growl, her eyes now purely black, she pulled his head violently towards hers, her lips crashing up against his as she pulled him in unmercifully, crushing his body against hers. She turned him around abruptly and shoved him again, this time Harry landed on his back right in the middle of the bed, looking up as Hermione advanced towards him.

'GRRRR!!' she screamed as she climbed onto him, straddling both his legs and pinning him down effectively with her hands.

She crawled on him just as a baby would crawl all over a cute rug, she draped herself over him, now completely intent on doing whatever she wanted, however long she wanted.

Hope you liked it, and please, please review!!!