Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets by Lord Vader
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets

Lord Vader

Harry was standing once again ; Hermione ran both her hands through his wild, messy hair. Then, with an animalistic growl, her eyes now purely black, she pulled his head violently towards hers, her lips crashing up against his as she pulled him in unmercifully, crushing his body against hers. She turned him around abruptly and shoved him again, this time Harry landed on his back right in the middle of the bed, looking up as Hermione advanced towards him.

'GRRRR!!' she screamed as she climbed onto him, straddling both his legs and pinning him down effectively with her hands.

She crawled on him just as a baby would crawl all over a cute rug, she draped herself over him, now completely intent on doing whatever she wanted, however long she wanted.

Harry was in seventh heaven and yet he was in the depths of hell. Heaven because of Hermione and hell, also because of Hermione. What if she stopped right then, deciding that she was either too drunk or too sleepy to continue? What if she made up her mind that it was better they both remain friends. Harry shuddered at the word friends.

'Stop thinking, Harry, this requires none of it,' Hermione breathed onto his cheek, looking at him through half lidded eyes, her brownish-black orbs reeking of lust.

Hermione moved her face even closer to his and captured his lips again, this time more sweetly and tenderly. She sighed into his mouth as she felt his warm, full lips pressing back insistently against hers.

She darted her tongue out, running it across his lips and forcefully shoved it in his mouth before Harry could even react. Harry, of course, had no problems with this show of aggression on Hermione's part as his tongue clashed with hers, both fighting furiously for dominance.

Hermione rammed her tongue wherever she could in Harry's mouth, at times tangling with his tongue, at times striking other areas and tasting his tonsils as she desperately wanted all this time.

Harry moaned as Hermione's tongue was creating wonderous sensations throughout his body. He shivered uncontrollably as Hermione took her hands out of his hair and reached under his shirt. Her hands fiddled there for a moment, before slipping completely under and slowly making their way up.

Hermione sighed contentedly as she felt Harry's strong, ripped muscles under her hands, never taking her lips away from Harry's. Her hands ran over his flat, washboard abs and she loved the feel of it so much that she rested her hands there itself, reveling in the feel of his sexy six pack.

They broke apart for a moment, oxygen becoming a necessity. Lustily they stared at each other as they caught their breath, before Harry snarled and turned them around abruptly so that he was on top.

'About time you got on top, Potter, the woman's been dominating now for God knows how long.'

'Piss off,' Harry retorted angrily, as he looked at Hermione with fire in his eyes before literally melting his face into hers, their tongues colliding with each other roughly and their lips becoming greatly bruised in the process. They breathed heavily down each other's throat as Hermione ran her hands wildly over his abdomen, Harry still had his hands firmly implanted in her lovely, gorgeous brown curls. And suddenly for Harry, it wasn't enough. He didn't want just her mouth or her tongue, he wanted everything. Every inch of that delicious, supple skin she had to offer. He broke the kiss immediately, and it sounded lie a plunger being withdrawn from a clogged sink.

Hermione was just about to complain loudly but then it died out when she felt Harry's lips running across the base of her neck. Her cries of protest turned into throaty moans that only served to arouse Harry completely. He was on the verge of exploding painfully just by hearing Hermione's lusty cries of approval.

Harry licked all over her neck, tasting everything he could, before moving himself to her ears.

He breathed deliberately into her ears and was rewarded with a moan and shiver from Hermione. He kissed her softly on the ear before gently taking her earlobe between his teeth. He grazed his teeth over her soft skin, before biting it. He then breathed heavily into her ear, 'Like it like this?' before planting kisses all around her ear and down her jaw and throat.

'Mmmm,' Hermione moaned again loudly, 'Do that again..'

Harry bit her earlobe again before repeating the same thing with her other ear. Now not content with what he had done, he moved down steadily, his eyes gazing longingly at Hermione's camisole-clad torso.

He looked back into Hermione's eyes and without any prompting, Hermione quickly pulled it over her head and discarded it.

Harry lay frozen, staring at the wonder that were Hermione's breasts, two naked mounds of soft flesh, one of the best things he had ever seen in his life. He looked at her exposed cleavage hungrily, taking in every gorgeous detail, right from the cream couloured flesh of sin that wasn't too small, yet not indecently large, to the pert, hard rosy nipples that literally formed the icing on the cake.

Hermione looked at him mischievously and then smirked. 'I take it you like my breasts then?' she said, taking a breast into her hand and tweaking the nipple as she said it.

Harry's eyes widened almost comically as fire shot through every pore of his body. His penis was now making an angle of a hundred and eighty with his legs as he saw Hermione playing with her breasts, touching her hardened nipples, which indicated that she was just as aroused, just as horny as he was, if not more.

Hermione grinned naughtily and was satisfied with the evidence of Harry's arousal pressing into her. 'Are you just gonna look at my boobs or are you going to suck them like I want you to?' Hermione asked very crudely, permanently discarding the innocent bookworm facade that she had held onto for more than a decade.

Even Harry seemed shocked by her use of profanity. He had heard Hermione swear earlier that night, but this was beyond imagination. He looked at her for a moment, uncomprehending, although his mind was quickly drawing back to Hermione's breasts and what she had advised him to do with it.

'You don't think I can talk dirty, Harry?' Hermione asked dangerously, her eyebrows going up. She suddenly turned Harry over and now she was on top again. 'I can talk dirty and I can..... be dirty.' Hermione purred, langurously gliding her tongue over his face.

'Do you know how filthy I can be?' Hermione asked again, and she reached a hand out between their bodies, cupping the bulge in his shorts and squeezing firmly.

Harry groaned loudly and quivered under Hermione. He shivered in pleasure as Hermione continued her very welcome ministrations on his very desperate general, his eyes closing as pleasure coursed through him.

Suddenly, Hermione stopped. Harry frowned and bit back the urge to scream in frustration. But Hermione had a pensive look on her face as if she was pondering something of interest. Then she opened her mouth to ask him a question.

'Who owns your cock, Harry?' Hermione asked, her eyebrows scrunching as she looked at him expectantly, wanting to hear nothing but the correct answer.

Harry initially shuddered when he heard the slightly nasal, mainly throaty way in which Hermione emphasised the word 'cock', but then thoughts ran desperately in his mind as he sought to give her a satisfactory answer.

The answer was that it was his, but he knew if he said that, he might somehow be risking her displeasure, something he didn't want to do. No, he certainly didn't want to make Hermione angry.

'Y-You do, H-Hermione,' he stuttered, desperately hoping that was the correct answer.

Hermione smiled, 'Don't worry, Harry, that's the correct answer. You use it only to pee and wank, but I own it,' she stated firmly, moving her hand down again and rubbing her fingers against the cotton of his shorts.

'Take them off,' she snapped and Harry did exactly that.

'Hmmm, red and gold boxers, I like it,' Hermione stated, slipping her hand under his boxers and running it through his hair.

Harry let out a small cry of delight as Hermione fondled his groin before turning his attention back to her breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth, making loud sucking noises in the hope that it turned Hermione on. He ran his tongue over her breast slowly and rrepeatedly over her nipple while his other hand was devoted to her other breast.

Teasing and tantalising her breast with his tongue and lips, he squeezeed her other nipple with his fingers and flicked it a few times, earning another desperate cry from Hermione as she writhed on top of him. Hermione then took her hands away from where she was exploring the lower part of Harry's anatomy and brought them behind his head. With a sudden aggressive gesture, she brought his head down into her chest ; his face now being smothered in between her breasts.

Harry could breathe fine, but he desperately wanted to touch and suck Hermione's other nipple and give it the same loving attention he had done to the first one. He tried pulling his head slightly away but Hermione's strong hands kept him firmly in place.

Hermione had his head held tightly between her hands and she moved it vigorously to and fro between the nook of her breasts, marvelling in the feel of his soft face in one of her more sensitive areas. She writhed on top of him as she played unmercifully with Harry ; this was what she had been waiting for all night : Harry worshipping her.

'Go..go... d-down on me.. Harry,' Hermione moaned, and she collapsed to the side.

Harry immediately kneeled down at the foot of her bed ; intending to do this very slowly, intending on worshipping every part of her before he got to the centre, the part that deserved the most devotion.

He caressed her foot with his dextrous fingers while bringing his mouth to the other. Kissing her softly, he proceeded to take each toe into his mouth and suck it thoroughly, another act which was rewarded with a throaty gasp of approval by Hermione. He kisssed her ankles and ran his tongue up the length of her legs, pausing every two inches to plant a wet kiss on her flawless skin. His eyes closed of their own accord as he inhaled, kissed and licked Hermione's soft skin till he finally reached the edge of her lacy green knickers.

He straightened himself to look at Hermione for a second. Hermione then lifted up a leg and made to pull her knickers down, but Harry stopped her.

Harry bent down again, admiring the sexy lingerie she was wearing. Pressing his face against the triangle of her underwear, he knew what was waiting for him underneath. Kissing her underwear and pressing his mouth down hard onto Hermione's groin, he lifted himself back up and gently tugged at her knickers. Pulling them down, he took them in his hands and looked directly at her. Maintaining eye-contact, he turned her underwear inside out and licked his lips in anticipation of the taste, the essence of Hermione.

He smacked his lips in delight as he withdrew from her underwear and tossed it aside. Hermione had a gleeful expression on her face, the fact that Harry would do something like that without prompting thrilled her.

Harry ran his hands over the apex of her thighs, her opening, enjoying the feel of the bushy brown curls that resided there also. He slipped a finger into her deep, wet folds and observed Hermione carefully for her reaction, which didn't fail to please him.

'Deeper, HARRY!!' she bellowed, writhing under his touch. 'Put more fingers in!!' she screamed crudely, not caring what Harry thought. She just needed all of him inside all of her. That was it.

Harry chuckled. It was payback time now for the hours of torture and suffering he had been put through by Hermione. All though Hermione was probably unaware of that.

Instead of 'putting more fingers in' as Hermione had ordered, Harry took his finger out, looking at the wet tip curiously.

'I said MORE, Harry, what did you hear?!' Hermione growled, and now there was ferocity mixed with lust in those brown-black eyes of hers. Harry gulped. He had a feeling he had just awoken the lioness in Hermione, although unknown to him, it had been awoken many hours ago in the dim lighting of the pub they had gone to.

Harry put a finger back in and rubbed inside her. Hermione inhaled sharply as she felt Harry fingering her, rubbing her swollen clit, touching the familiar button that drove her wild.

She purred contentedly as Harry slipped in another finger, driving it in and out of her crotch repeatedly, both of them becoming stimulated by this action.

Then, again, Harry withdrew. It wasn't his intention now to tease Hermione by stopping whatever he was doing, but he was really desperate for another taste of Hermione. He scolded himself for being so desperate as he put one of his drenched fingers in his mouth to taste her lovely juice.

'GRRRR!!' Hermione growled loudly, as she felt the lack of his attention on her. She wrenched Harry's mouth towards her base and Harry's fingers slipped out of his mouth in shock as he felt his mouth engulfed in a mass of wet, brown, curly hair. Harry's initial response was to move away and continue the greedy sucking of his fingers, but now he found himself presented with the full version. He was suckling Hermione's crotch, he could get whatever he wanted directly from the source of the goodness.

He darted his tongue out, catching drops of Hermione's cum on the tip of his tongue, before delving further in. He sucked and licked on her clitoris, as Hermione wrapped her legs tightly around his head, locking him there until she decided to remove them.

Hermione pushed his head forward and deeper into her own depths, his tongue now completely immersed in Hermione's folds. Harry moaned into her pussy lips and the sound was erotic beyond anything Hermione had ever heard in her life.

Harry's tongue wiggled inside her, before he withdrew it slightly and manoeuvred his finger inside her, till he finally found the magical spot, the spot that drove Hermione and any other hormonal young woman for that matter, to unparalleled ecstasy.

'FUCKKK, HARRYYY!!!' Hermione screamed, as she pressed her legs even more tightly around him, her orgasm riding out explosively, wave after wave of pleasure pulsing aggressively through her body as her hips bucked and her juices came out in such quantity and force, that when she was finally done, she lay down in a slump on the bed, Harry still in between her legs, having just swallowed all of Hermione's emissions, right down till the last drop.

'Shitting fuck,' Hermione swore, as her mind replayed the last fifteen seconds.

'Hmmm,' Harry echoed, his face still burrowed in her depths, as his tongue licked off the last evidence of wetness.

'Harry, you can come out of there now,' Hermione giggled and then added mischievously, 'Unless you'd like to stay there, that is, I assure you I have no problem.'

Harry withdrew slowly and then looked at her, a blissful smile on his face. 'No, I was making sure I cleaned you up properly in there. After all, cleanliness is important. I wouldn't want to disappoint Her Highness, would I?' he grinned.

'No, thou shan't want that,' Hermione quipped, playing along.

'So...' Harry said nervously, 'Did-Did you like that?'

'Did I like that?!' Hermione exclaimed increduously. 'Are you kidding me?!! Of course, I loved it!' then she added, 'Did you like doing that for me?'

'Of course I did!' Harry replied instantaneously, being completely truthful, 'I brought Hermione Granger to what I think was a mind-blowing orgasm... Any bloke in his right senses would be thrilled to have done that,' he finished, creeping up to Hermione and lying down beside her, his penis still throbbing.

Hermione blushed. 'Oh-ummm..okayy..,' she stuttered for a moment before composing herself and speaking. 'And what about th-'

'Hermione,' Harry started in response to her unasked question, 'If the juices that just came out of you were phoenix tears, I assure you that guys everywhere would be stabbing themselves and injuring themselves in order to come to you for treatment.'

Hermione's face was now beet root red. Then, deciding to have a little fun with him, she said exaggeratedly, 'Well, that was fun, so good night, Harry,' she smiled at his disbelieving face, before closing her eyes.

Harry couldn't help his groan of frustration as he lay there, not yet satiated, although he was sure Hermione wasn't yet either.

Hermione opened her eyes almost immediately, not wanting to leave Harry in the stew like that, she had teased and tormented him the whole night. Even he didn't deserve to be left in the dark to that extent.

She smiled prettily at him before her expression became neutral again. She pressed a hand to his boxer shorts and squeezed lightly. Running her hand over it a few times, she brought her other hand under Harry's shirt. She ripped off Harry's shirt and ran her hands over his toned abdomen and firm muscles. She pressed her lips against his stomach, kissing him. She dragged herself up till she reached his nipples. Rubbing it with her thumb, she rolled over on top of him, his arousal digging hard into her stomach.

Suddenly overcome with another wave of lust, she bent upwards and thorughly kissed him ; raking her tongue feverishly along the entrance to his mouth, before brutally shoving her tongue into his mouth, forcefully pushing his tongue into submission. She moaned loudly into his mouth and kept her mouth glued to his, thoroughly sucking his face.

She slipped a hand under his boxers and took his rock hard dick into her small, soft hands. Bobbing it slightly, she brought her fingers to the tip and encircled it repeatedly. She then proceeded to rub his shaft slowly and sensually, massaging his foreskin in a series of soothing movemens.

She looked at Harry and a triumphant grin made its way onto her face. She moved away from Harry. Looking at him, she discarded his boxers with one swift pull, leaving them both completely naked.

Raising her eyebrows, thoroughly impressed with what she saw, she gripped his penis firmly in one hand, while cupping his balls and running her fingers occasionally through his public hair with the other. Harry hissed loudly as he finally experienced some long-needed attention on his sexually frustrated organ. His eyes rolled back into his head as Hermione shook him energetically, her hands running all over his groin, doing as they pleased.

Then just as he had done earlier, Hermione stopped her ministrations.

Harry complained loudly, his hands reaching for Hermione's to make them go back to continuing whatever they were doing, but Hermione pulled her hands away.

She smiled wickedly at him, knowing the agony she was causing him at this very moment was driving him nuts.

Harry groaned loudly when he saw Hermione's amused face. 'Hermioneee...pleeease,' he begged, his eyes widening.

Hermione took no notice of his pleading expression as she looked down impassively at Harry's length.

'Mmmm-hmmm, almost seven inches, not bad Mr. Potter,' she said, the satisfaction in her voice evident, her thumb placed at his base and index finger at his tip measuring the admirable length of his erection.

'Hermione, if you've finished measuring me, will you please get back to the task at hand?' Harry whined, his penis twitching as Hermione fondled it.

'Task at hand? But the task is in my hand, Harry,' Hermione said, a devilish smile on her face.

'Her-my-oh-kneeee,' Harry wailed, looking desperately at Hermione, willing her to do anything to him ; rub him, squeeze him, pump him, anything..

'Well, if I let you go now, you'll go to sleep after becoming satiated. Do you not want to fuck me?' Hermione asked, giving him her best puppy-dog eye look and pouting her lips cutely.

Harry's eyes widened comically as he heard those words come out of Hermione's mouth. He knew women in general treated sex as an important event, not like most guys, who saw it as a special means of getting off. He hated still having the image of a prude, traditional Hermione in his mind, but he had always envisioned Hermione using the words, 'make love' or 'unflower'. Nothing containing the words 'fuck' or 'cock' or anything remotely dirty. Then again, she had proved to him that she was a randy woman who could be really dirty when she wanted to be.

All the same, he couldn't believe it. He was in his best friend Hermione's bedroom at nearly four in the morning, he was lying with her, naked, on her bed, and he was going to have sex with her.

His best friend, his closest confidante for nearly nine years.

He was going to fuck Hermione Granger.

AN - 'Turning Time' should be out within a day or two. College started again a week ago, so I've been really busy. :( Anyway, please review and tell me what you thought of this!!!