Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets by Lord Vader
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hermione Granger's Seduction Secrets

Lord Vader

He made his way yet again towards Hermione's bedroom, feeling better about himself. He grinned. Hermione would no longer be able to affect him the way she had before. No more stuttering Harry Potter. He had just finished something and now he definitely wasn't going to be a wreck in front of her.

He had no idea how utterly wrong he was...

Harry peered cautiously into the bedroom first before entering, to at least get used to the sight of Hermione lying on her bed in very less clothes. It would not do for him to be shocked out of his wits again and run out, claiming he needed water. In fact, he wasn't quite sure that Hermione remained ignorant as to his real intentions when he had gone out the first time. After all, she was a smart girl.

Strike that. She was a smart lady.

Harry looked at her for a moment, and then walked in.

Hermione turned over and smiled.

'What took you so long?' Hermione asked, thankful because she could have her conversation with Ginny, but curious all the same.

Harry didn't meet her eyes as he said, 'Had to pee.'

Hermione looked at him shrewdly for a moment, taking in his awkward expression and his refusal to look at her, before realisation dawned upon her. She immediately grew angry, but did her best to hide it. Harry wanked! How dare he do that, when she was planning to torture him even further! She had much more agony to inflict upon him, and now he goes and does this! This rendered her in a slightly disadvantageous position, but she was quite confident she would be able to work her way past it.

All the same, the last vestige of pity or mercy for Harry that Hermione harboured in her mind disappeared completely, leaving in its place a strong lust for absolute dominance over him..

From now on, Harry would get no respite...

Harry wordlessly took a seat at the foot of the bed, grateful that Hermione seemed to have accepted his answer without doubt. Harry shuddered to think of how much of a pervert Hermione would consider him if she knew what he had really done outside.

'So where did you do it?' Hermione asked casually, 'In the kitchen? The living room?'

'Huh-what are you t-talking about, Her-Hermione?' Harry choked out, hoping to hope that Hermione hadn't actually figured it out.

'I meant, where did you-, what did you call it- pee?' Hermione repeated, scooting her legs up against her chest.

'In-In the b-bathroom, where else would I do it?' Harry laughed nervously.

'Oh, okay, if you say so,' Hermione said loftily.

Harry felt even more guilty and scared than he had before. Scared because, if Hermione chose to call him on his bluff, he would be in deep trouble. The way she framed her question left him no doubt that she knew. And now she wasn't saying anything to avoid an uncomfortable and awkward situation, which once again showed him how much of a great friend she was. He had actually taken advantage of that!

By now thoroughly sickened with himself, he looked at Hermione for a split second, before directing his gaze towards her feet, which she promptly placed in his lap, one foot over the other.

Harry nearly choked again ; the last time, Hermione had just placed one of her sinfully sweet legs on him. Now it was both of them. Did that mean she wanted both of them massaged? Well, that was pretty much a given, but did she want them to be pressed at the same time, or one after the other? Was he-

'Harryyy,' Hermione whined, 'Get on with it.'

'Um-yeah,' Harry said, unable to find any further reason to delay.

He took the top foot in his hand, trying his level best to ignore the fact that her other foot was firmly squished against his crotch. Cupping her heel gently, he ran his other hand slowly along the sole, enjoying the softness. Ignoring the desire to feel it again and again, he took a few of her toes into his palm and squeezed with gradually fluctuating pressure.

'Ohhhh,' Hermione moaned softly, and Harry closed his eyes, trying to drown out that noise. He was making Hermione moan, he had his hands on her sexy, naked feet and she was moaning because of that.. If he thought his antics in the living room left him satiated and incapable of hardening again, he was wrong on both accounts.

He rubbed her toes smoothly with one hand, while pressing her heel with his other.

Hermione moaned again under his strong touch, feeling the power that Harry's sturdy hands delivered to her foot. She knew she couldn't push it that far too soon, but she desperately wanted Harry's hands to be replaced with his mouth. Harry Potter at her feet, licking her heel because she commanded, sucking her toes with all the might he had, only stopping when she felt it right for him to do so...

'OHHH!!!' Hermione moaned, slightly louder this time, her body shaking slightly as she clamped her eyes shut, marveling in the feel of this worship and the latest unchaste thought that had just struck her.

Harry, for the most part managing to tune off Hermione's cries of delight, continued his job, barely stopping to regain the vigour in his hands, thanks to his decent enough stamina. He moved one hand to the arch of her foot, pressing it firmly, while at the same time, he couldn't resist placing his fingers against it and feeling its wonderful, smooth texture. He rubbed his fingers against the arch, feeling the delicate curve of her foot, while his other hand continued working its magic on her toes.

He took each toe in between his thumb and index finger, rolling it between them. He noticed the light, cute, pink nail polish that Hermione seemed to have applied on her toes. It nearly cost him all the resolve he had to not lower his mouth to her foot and suck every toe she had while massaging the bottom of her foot with both his hands. His eyes rolled back as he took a closer look at her small painted toes ; he desperately wanted to nibble on them, licking the bright nail polish and hearing Hermione moan loudly. They were so cute, yet so sexy, begging to be tasted, that he moved slightly downward, bringing his mouth closer.

Hermione then gave the loudest of all her moans so far, and Harry was brought back to earth unpleasantly. This was Hermione, and he was doing her a favour ; if he even brought his mouth anywhere close to her foot, he would definitely be socked by her. Or if he was lucky, he would have been kicked hard by her adorable foot. He took another quick glance at Hermione's foot, trying to record every little detail he saw permanently into his mind, knowing that he might not get a chance to see this pristine work of art again. He knew his best friend became self-conscious about her appearance as they grew older ; he knew that she sometimes did do things like put on makeup like other girls, but now he wondered for the first time if she went to a spa regularly or got things like manicures and pedicures done. However, what he had seen in the last five minutes, told him in no uncertain terms, that Hermione definitely did have regular pedicures done.

Which brought him to another unwelcome and unwanted conclusion at this point of time : Was it just Hermione's foot that was this sexy or did he have a foot fetish, of all things?

He was quite sure that part of the reason for his utter fascination was that Hermione's legs were indeed the sexiest pair of legs he had ever seen, and it was highly unlikely that anyone else's even held a candle to Hermione's. But even then, he probably did have a foot fetish. He squirmed at this and blushed a bright red, hoping that Hermione wouldn't be able to spot it in the dim yellow lighting.

*

Until then, the old, insecure part of Hermione still existed, and she wondered if Harry would critically examine her legs, noticing something he didn't like. She knew she wasn't perfect, but she really wished that what she had would be enough for Harry and that he would be satisfied.

She remembered the slight rash she had developed on the bottom of her right foot a couple of weeks ago, and she was quite sure it had gone by now ; yet she wasn't sure. And she always had a slight feeling that her ankles were too chubby, yet she couldn't change them, no matter what she did.

All these thoughts vanished completely from her mind when she saw, and felt Harry's reaction. She saw him glance longingly at her limbs on multiple occasions, before tearing his eyes away and looking somewhere else. For a brief moment, she thought she had seen Harry lower himself slightly, and she wondered if he was going to lick her clean and replace whatever he was doing with his hands, with his mouth. At that, a needy gasp escaped her before she could stop it, and Harry then seemed to withdraw slightly. Hermione frowned.

Hermione could feel Harry's groin under her left foot, and she was satisfied with what she felt. She moved her body slightly, as if to shift her position. While doing so, she expertly flattened her foot against his crotch, taking the utmost pleasure in feeling his rock-hard organ fit perfectly within the arch of her foot. Unable to resist, she jiggled her foot against it, letting out a soft, wistful sigh at the same time to make Harry continue to think that she was only enjoying the massage. She was almost forgetting the fact that she didn't have any pain in the first place and that she just wanted Harry's hands on her as soon as possible.

Unbidden, Harry groaned loudly. The lower part of his anatomy was on fire, which was surprising because Harry didn't expect it to happen so quickly after he had masturbated. In his whole life, even with the few other women he was with, he had never regained an erection so quickly after the first one. This fact both worried him and excited him.

He wondered how long he would be continuing this. Was he expected to stop after a suitable duration or was he supposed to stop only when she allowed him to?

'Maybe she's in pretty serious pain,' Harry thought sadly to himself. 'I'm thinking about everything except the reason I'm here in the first place, I must be really terrible.'

'That's enough for that foot, Harry. Can you please do the other one also?' Hermione asked softly, scrunching her face up slightly and sticking her bottom lip out for good measure.

'Sure, no problem,' Harry automatically responded. 'That settles that, she's in an incredible amount of pain. She never begs people in that way, it's always that sharp, lovable bossy voice she employs.'

'Harry, can you first get me a bedsheet from the dresser in the spare bedroom? I'm feeling kinda cold,' Hermione said.

'You're feeling cold?' Harry asked disbelievingly, in spite of his sympathy for the hurt Hermione was feeling. 'We're in the middle of May!'

'Why, are you feeling hot?' Hermione asked challengingly, her eyes darkening with lust.

Harry gulped audibly, completely inept at deviating his eyes from Hermione's scrutiny.

'I asked you if you were feeling hot, Harry?' Hermione repeated, raising her eyebrows, knowing that he was certainly feeling hot under the collar and definitely burning hot in his jeans.

'Umm-not exactly, you're right, it's May and all that, but it-it is pretty chilly at nighttime,' Harry finally spoke, knowing from personal experience that disagreeing with Hermione didn't always lead to a pleasant outcome.

'Hmm.'

Harry got up and left to get a bedsheet. Hermione immediately slipped a hand underneath her skirt, feeling the slight dampness there, she daringly slipped a finger in, knowing that Harry would be back any second, but she had to quell the ache. She quickly withdrew her finger and stretched herself to her maximum length. She put one arm over her face and the other on her stomach. She wasn't sleepy, but now that this sensuous massage was drawing to an end, she had to quickly figure out how to proceed from there.

Harry walked back in with a light-green bedsheet in his hands and he stopped dead, as he saw Hermione absentmindedly rubbing her chest with one arm. He stood, as if in a daze, as Hermione's arm slipped over her curvy chest, as the two venomous mounds of flesh shimmied against each other. He shook his head and walked in.

Hermione rubbed her eyes and opened them in time to catch the duvet Harry tossed at her. Harry wordlessly sat down again, while Hermione covered herself with the duvet.

Hermione was so aroused by now, that if Harry just leaned forward in the general direction of her loins, he would definitely smell the musky scent emanating from her wet sex. She didn't know when in the last twenty minutes she had turned this randy, but she needed something over there, something in her crotch, if not Harry's fingers or dick, then at least her fingers. After she got herself cosy under the blanket, she slipped her skirt down slightly and felt the evidence of her excitement through the soft fabric of her knickers. She rubbed herself, willing more of her fluids to come out.

Harry groped her left foot tightly with four of his fingers, lightly skimming over the bottom of her foot with his thumb. He was also in desperate need of a blanket too. Not because he was cold or anything, but his little general was in desperate need of attention.

Hermione managed to slip three of her fingers into herself and her head twitched as she couldn't resist swaying her hips around her fingers, as more and more juice leaked out of her. Her fingers now almost soaked, she felt her walls tighten as a familiar warm sensation flowed through her vagina, she tried desperately thinking of anything else ; she couldn't have an orgasm now, here, her whole plan would be blown to smithereens if she came in the presence of Harry.

She thought of anything under the sun that could be described as 'unsexy', drunken, naked Ron tap dancing with spiders, Filch soiling himself in a broom closet, Filch kissing Madame Pince and Ron applauding in the background with Luna commenting on the lack of Nargles...

That last thought did it for Hermione, she regained control of her senses and stopped jerking about. On his part, Harry seemed greatly relieved that his general wasn't subjected to any more torture, even though her foot was still on his lap. Hermione wondered if she could get away with offering to massage Harry's back like she had done many times before, but she knew that might make Harry slightly suspicious, especially as he had been in paperwork for the last two weeks and he probably had no stiff joints to speak of.

Hermione racked her brains feverishly to come up with something, anything that she could still do to seduce Harry, but it seemed even she had exhausted all options, not to mention it was almost half past two. If they were going to have any sex, it would have to be within the next one to one and a half hours.

Even then, she still had one last trick up her sleeves, one final ruse that would definitely show who was in the driver's seat. After that, if Harry still insisted on going back home, she would pounce. No more invitations to coffee, no more asking him favours. She would just throw him against a wall, strip him till he was starkers in front of her, then she would take him against the wall itself. There was no need for a soft bed for the rough sex she was planning to give him. Yup, that was Hermione Granger's idea - throw him, strip him, fuck him.

'Throw him, strip him, fuck him? Is that the way I describe things nowadays? Damn, I must be spending WAY too much time with Ginny,' she thought with a snort.

'Oh, Harry, my left leg is worse than my right one, in fact I think I may have pulled my thigh muscles,' she lied, waiting to see Harry's reaction.

Harry yelped softly, immediately cursing himself for how girlish he sounded. He knew where the thigh muscle was. It was high up on someone's leg, and it was the softest, creamiest part of the entire leg. It was, incidentally, the lovely, attractive area which gave Harry the impression that he had a foot fetish.

Hermione smirked. Things weren't over yet.

Harry moved his hands slowly up along the length of her leg, pausing for a moment at her kneecap, wondering if he should go any further. When he got an expectant, impatient nod from Hermione, he inched his way up her thighs, squeezing softly as he went. He tried his best to imagine he was caressing a pair of scaly, wrinkled legs, but it was futile. Hermione's legs were tanned to perfection, they were as bronzed as a supermodel's, their curvy, sylphlike shape making Harry wonder if God himself supervised their creation.

He grazed his fingers over the contours of her thighs, unable to resist giving them a slight pinch. Hermione purred, and that noise drove Harry crazy. For a moment, he forgot all about massaging, he wildly ran his hands all over her legs, memorizing every inch of luscious skin she possessed.

'Mmmm!' Hermione gasped, now getting turned on again. 'Harrryy! Right there!! FASTER!' she exclaimed, her voice growing louder with each word.

'Merlin! I don't know if she realises it, but she's making sex noises///' Harry thought, watching Hermione wistfully, wanting to elicit more such noises from her. Maybe she wasn't cognizant of those sexy little purrs she was sounding out, but they were spurring him to new heights, and he was never this awake before in his life at two in the morning.

Hermione finally indicated for him to stop. Smiling at him, she got up and sat beside him.

'Thank you, Harry,' she said softly, beaming at him and patting him softly on the knee.

'No problem, Hermione,' Harry smiled back, although Hermione's cries of passion were engraved firmly in his mind. He tried shaking them out, but it was impossible. He wondered if she could scream that much in bed, but even though he had seen 'sexy-Hermione' today, he knew there would be a limit somewhere ; he was pretty sure she wasn't that kick-your-legs-in-the-air-and-scream type of girl.

Harry decided that as soon as he went home, he would be jumping into the bathroom for a long, cold shower. Wash away all the misery Hermione had unknowingly caused.

'So I'm going to head off then,' Harry said, kissing her on the cheek, inhaling her lovely vanilla scent.

He moved to get up, but Hermione's voice stopped him dead in his tracks.

'Where do you think you're going, Harry?' Hermione said, curling a tendril around her ear, looking at him, raising her eyebrows.

'Um..home?' Harry offered sarcastically.

'I don't think so,' Hermione said with her all-knowing smile, 'I don't think you'll be going home tonight.'

'What-What d-do you mean?' Harry asked, now panicking at the wicked, I-know-something-you-don't grin on Hermione's face.

'What I mean is, you'll be sleeping here tonight, Harry,' Hermione said, smile still present on her face. She leaned back onto the bed and poked him in the chest with her foot.

'Hop on,' she purred again.

AN - Well, I hope you liked this one and please DO tell me what you think of the 'action' in this chapter, there wasn't much actual action in this one ; but massaging her leg sounds more genuine than any other 'action' sequences that could have been written with a clueless Harry (I mean he can't massage her chest and stuff and still remain clueless as to Hermione's intentions, can he?)

Anyway, please do review, and give me your comments on what you think is going to happen in the next chapter - (Yup, there'll still be a mostly clueless-slightly wary Harry)