Unofficial Portkey Archive

Redemption by usako99
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Redemption

usako99

Redemption

Denial

I slipped my hand into Ginny's as we walked down the semi-crowded street to Ron's flat and gave her a curious look when she grimaced a bit and blushed.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly before giving a mocking smile to a couple that had stopped to openly stare at us.

She sighed, "I don't like this… people are looking."

I dropped her hand, "Better?" I frowned suppressing the small sting at her complaint. "Don't worry, this has all been planned by boy wonder himself, you don't have to worry about anyone actually finding out about us."

"Don't call him that," Ginny muttered, putting her hands in her jacket pocket.

I scoffed, "Right."

"Draco," she whispered.

"We're here," I said walking up the few steps and ringing the bell before she could say anything else.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ginny frown at me, but before she could speak Potter opened the door. He scowled fiercely at us before looking at Ginny, "What is he doing here?" he demanded.

"He's a friend Harry and I thought he would like to come, please don't be difficult." Ginny replied with a small frown.

The dark haired man gave her a fierce glower and stepped aside.

"Potter," I sneered coldly as I passed.

"Malfoy," he spat in the same tone.

As soon as the door was closed behind us, Potter turned to us once more. "Well done Gin," he grinned before throwing me a look, "and the rude `Potter' was a nice touch."

I chuckled, "Yes well if this doesn't work out I was considering going into acting, I was quite the thespian back at school in the states."

Both Ginny and Potter gave me incredulous looks, "Really?" he asked in shock.

I shrugged, "No -but if I could get a mighty Auror like you to believe that then maybe I do have a future after all," I drawled.

He gave a small laugh, "Maybe -Well they have no way of getting into here, this place is locked up tight with only people we trust invited to come so you guys feel free to split up." Potter said looking down at his watch, "I have to go and help Hermione in the kitchen, I'll see you around."

I nodded at him and Ginny gave him a wave, "Okay Harry," she smiled watching him leave before looking over at me. "So, now what?"

"I guess that's up to you," I shrugged, putting my hands in my pockets. "Like Potter said, this place is veritably impenetrable, so you can feel free to split from me if you like."

She frowned up at me, "Don't do that."

"Do what? You don't want people to see us together right?"

She sighed, "Please Draco, let's not fight okay… how about we just go and get something to eat?"

I opened my mouth to reply, but when she gave me a pleading look I just released a harsh breath and nodded, before walking past her and over to the food table.

----------

About three hours later I looked over at my girlfriend as she manually washed dishes.

"Déjà vu much?" I asked arching a brow.

She smiled over at me, "Just a bit."

I grinned at her and reached out, pushing the few stray tendrils of hair out of her face. We had managed to spend a majority of the party together, well except for the last hour or so, when Ron realized how much time Ginny and I were spending around one another. I think when he saw us laughing it kind of kicked him off because next thing we knew he was dragging her away to his room to "talk". For the rest of the night he stayed right behind her, hovering like a hawk. Luckily though, Luna had needed him and the other sober people to help her get the more foxed of the bunch home safely. Harry and Hermione had also volunteered while Ginny offered to stay and help with the clean up. For once, being who I was came in handy when no one looked to me to even offer to help at all. So I leaned against the wall while people were herded out and once everyone was gone headed into the kitchen in search of Ginny.

I picked up a drying towel and looked over at her, "What did Ron say to you earlier?"

She snorted and gave me a look, "Just the usual, `he's up to no good', `don't fall for his fake charm', `the guy is a manipulative, sneaky little ferret and a burden on society', `he's supposed to be with Tiffany -what happened has he tired of his new Muggle toy'," she gave me a smirk, "I think you get the gist of it."

"Muggle toy," I murmured, "what did you say?"

She shrugged, "I don't know -that it wasn't like that and stuff…"

When she trailed off I gave a sardonic smile, "Did you assure your big brother that you would never get involved with the likes of me?"

"Shut up Blondie," she blushed.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She looked over at me for a moment before looking back down at the dishes, "Did you enjoy the party?"

"I guess," I shrugged. "It wasn't as bad as last time. I got more ignored than attacked so…"

She frowned at me, "Who ignored you?"

"Eh, pretty much everyone with the exception of you, Luna, Potter and Granger," I said dismissively. "Though, the last two only spoke to me every now and again it was still nice of them I suppose."

Ginny chewed thoughtfully on her lip, "Well… they don't really know you very well. At least the new you, I mean with the way that you and your family are, or use to be-"

"You don't have to defend people to me Red; I know just why I'm so undesirable."

"You're not undesirable," she stated fiercely.

A smile tugged at my lips, "Really? Care to prove it," I said moving towards her.

"Draco, we can't. Everyone-"

"-is gone, it's just you and I," I cut in, placing a light kiss on her lips.

"The kitchen-"

"-is being cleaned," I said softly kissing her deeper and flicking my wand so that the kitchen began to clean itself.

"You-"

"-are incorrigible, I know," I finished, deepening the kiss.

She sighed against me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I leaned back against the cabinet and widened my stance so that Ginny was standing between my legs, her soft body pressed heavily against mine as we tasted one another. As my hands gripped at her waist pulling her closer to me I heard a noise that sounded like a small gasp. Halting, I opened my eyes and looked up, surprised to see Granger standing in the doorway her hand over her mouth.

"Shite," I said against Ginny's lips before pulling away.

She frowned up at me her gaze still clouded with passion, "Draco what…"

I released a long sigh and motioned towards the door with my head. Ginny stiffened in my arms and slowly turned her head to look over her shoulder. Seeing Granger there, she yanked away from me as though she had been burned and turned to face the dark haired witch.

"Hermione, h-hey…uhh, what are you doing here?" Ginny inquired nervously.

Granger swallowed loudly and her eyes flicked between the two of us, "We… well; we got most of the people home. So I rushed back to give you a hand -with the dishes! I mean," a flush crept up her neck.

"Oh… well…."

I looked between the two of them rolling my eyes as they continued to watch one another warily. "So Granger-"

"Draco, stop it," Ginny hissed.

I frowned at her, "What? I didn't do anything."

She shot me a glower then looked back at Granger, "Hermione, you-you're not going to say anything are you? I mean -you can keep this between us, yeah?"

Granger chewed on her bottom lip a bit her gaze flicking to me before she focused on Ginny, "I don't know Gin… I mean this is pretty big. Look I know that he's been helping Harry and all, but-well, do you know what you're doing?" she finished in a whisper like I wouldn't hear her.

"What does that mean?" I demanded.

Ginny glared at me again, "Cut it out Draco."

"Cut what out?!" I exclaimed. "Cut out commenting on the fact that you guys are bloody well talking about me like I'm not even here?"

"No- look just let me handle this okay!"

I scoffed, "What's there to handle, Granger knows about us. It's not big deal."

"Wait," Granger interrupted, her eyes flicking between the two of us and her expression surprisingly more horrified. "There's an `us'? I thought that maybe this was a one time… but…are-are you guys dating?"

"No!" Ginny exclaimed and my gaze flew to her. "Hermione there is no `us'… I mean, we've messed around a bit, but-but it's nothing like that."

My jaw clenched and I looked at the sink.

"Malfoy?" inquired Granger.

I turned my head and looked at her, my expression purposefully stony, "What?"

"Is what she said true?" she pressed studying me.

I shrugged, "If Weasley says there's no us -then there's no us," I stated simply before apparating back to my flat.

-------------

I leaned against the back of the couch, my head tilted back and my gaze fixated on the ceiling. What had I been thinking? That I meant something to her? That she felt as strongly about me as I did about her? I was such a fucking idiot.

"Draco," Ginny whispered appearing on the other side of the couch several minutes after I had arrived.

I closed my eyes and did my best to ignore her. I heard her move around the parameter of the sofa and when her hand reached out and touched my face, I pulled away. Standing, I looked down at her blankly and arched a sardonic brow.

"Did you need something Weasley?"

Her lip trembled for an instant before her gaze hardened, "Don't be like that Draco, you know why I said what I did."

I glared and drawled the word `obviously' in my most sarcastic tone. Then reaching down, I grabbed her around the waist and hauled her against me, my mouth going to her neck where I kissed and nibbled at her flesh.

"D-Draco, what are you doing," she panted as my hands roamed lower and gripped her bum, pulling her tighter against me.

"What I'm good for," I replied kissing her ear, "giving you an excellent shag."

Ginny stiffened before shoving roughly at my shoulders. I easily let her go and leveled her with a mocking look as she stumbled backwards, "What's the matter Weasley, not even worth that anymore?"

"Stop it," she stomped her foot and then turned, storming around to the front of the couch I followed behind relentlessly goading her.

"What? Now that Granger knows about us- oh wait," I arched a sarcastic brow, "there is no us… how about you and me?"

She scowled, "Shut up."

"Is that what you want Weasley? For me to shut up? I thought you liked it when I talked, especially when I talked dirty, when I called your name and slammed into you so hard that you had no choice, but to hold on for dear life."

She backed away from me, "Stop it Draco," she whispered, "don't do this. Look, I know that I may have hurt you-"

I scoffed, "You didn't hurt me Weasley. I'm a Malfoy, we don't have feelings."

"Then why are you lashing out at me!" she yelled back her eyes shimmering.

I scowled, "I'm not lashing out at you; I'm stating facts, the truth. If you don't like it, leave, I didn't invite you over anyway. Don't you have a Potter to pine over?"

"This isn't about him," she insisted. "You know why I had to do it, you know it!"

"Whatever Weasley, get out of my house." I clipped out turning my back on her.

She didn't leave, but instead continued to stand behind me her breathing uneven. After a moment, she lightly grazed my arm, "Draco?"

I closed my eyes. "Go away."

"Please," she whispered wrapping her arms around my shoulders; I lifted my hands and removed them.

"Don't touch me, I'm not in the mood," I stated stiffly.

Ginny reached out once more, "Draco?"

I pulled away, "Don't touch me."

"Draco please," she grabbed my shoulder and I whirled around roughly seizing her arms.

"I said don't touch me," I hissed, pissed beyond belief at myself for how deep I had let her into me.

"Draco," she said again, looking up at me with luminous eyes as her hands lightly grabbed my waist.

When my heart sped up from her touch, I recoiled from the feeling, pushing her roughly away from me and into the green armchair.

"Don't touch me, don't say my name, don't do anything other than go home Weasley," I whispered harshly. When she opened her mouth to reply I leaned forward so that I was towering over her, "Get. Out. You filthy blood traitor."

Her mouth snapped shut and her bottom lip began to tremble dangerously. I let out several colorful oaths that I had probably learned from her when she sniffled. Then, when tears began to gather in her eyes and slide down her flushed cheeks I cursed myself six ways to Sunday as I felt my walls crack and then crumble at the sight. Sighing, I cupped her face and kissed her lightly.

"Don't cry Red, it's too creepy," I teased in an attempt to lighten the mood.

However my attempt failed when she cried harder.

"Please, come on -look I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I was just being a prat," I whispered kissing her head, then her cheek, then her lips. "Come on Red… Ginny…"

"I j-just," she stuttered though her tears, "do-don't want to f-fi-fight. I don't wa-want to go."

"You don't have to go, I'm sorry -you… well, let's just not talk about it, yeah?"

"But-"

"No buts," I interrupted, kissing her once more.

I slowly invaded her mouth with my tongue, tangling my fingers in her hair and wiping away her tears with my thumbs. Pulling my mouth away from her lips, I began to kiss my way down her neck and her chest. Lifting her shirt I kissed and licked her stomach and bellybutton while my hands went under her skirt and worked her knickers off of her soft hips. Ginny moaned and wrapped her fingers around my shoulders, lightly massaging me as I kissed the part of her full breasts that were peeking from over top of the silky material of her bra. Once I had slipped her panties off and discarded them on the floor next to the chair, I placed my hands on her thighs and pulled her forward.

Ginny moaned and reached for the buckle of my pants, but my hands atop of hers halted her movements. She pulled back and gave me a puzzled look.

"Draco, what's wrong?" she inquired her voice shifting nervously. "Don't you want…" she trailed off in a whisper.

I pulled her head forward and kissed her deeply, "Always," I said in a low voice with a small smile. "But there's something I want to do first."

"What?"

Instead of answering I just gave her another long kiss on the lips and followed my previous path to her chin, down her neck, making sure to kiss both breasts. However, unlike last time I didn't stop at her navel. Instead, I continued to work my way down until I was at the center of her. When my tongue delved deeper into her warm sweet core, Ginny called out my name and gripped at my hair. I ignored the hurt and concentrated fully on giving her the ultimate pleasure in an attempt to make up for the pain I had caused her earlier.

Grabbing her legs I put her thighs over my shoulders and gripped at her hips, my fingers digging into her soft flesh as she lifted and bucked against my face. I had never tasted anything as sweet -as addicting as she was. I found myself craving more of her, unable to get enough of the taste of her, the feel of her, and the sweet intoxicating smell of her. My right hand roamed upwards and began to gently squeeze and fondle her breasts while my left restrained the jerky and frantic movements of her hips so that I could breathe. When her thighs tightened roughly around my neck and her fingers twisted in my hair, I gripped her hips and held on, riding out her orgasm. As she cried out my name, I positioned my mouth so that I would be able to catch every drop of her and when she was done, I licked her clean, my tongue taking lazy pathways though her center and my lips kissing her deeper than ever before. When her body went limp, I removed her legs from my shoulders and lightly wiped the moisture from my face.

"How are you feeling Red?" I inquired softly.

When she gave a lazy smile, I chuckled before leaning forward and kissing her deeply. Her fingers ran through my hair and down my neck and back before moving to my stomach then down to caress my hardness. Moaning against her mouth I put my hands on her waist, gripped her tightly and stood. Ginny wrapped her arms around my neck and continued to devour me with her mouth as I carried her, a bit unsteadily, to my bedroom to finish what we had started.

---------------

I laughed as Tiffany and Ginny posed behind the wooden cutouts of two gangster rappers. Tiffany's date, a guy named Eddie that she worked with, nudged me when they threw up mock gang signs and we both laughed harder. Tiffany had been seeing Eddie or Ed as he liked to be called, since that night of Ginny and mine's first date a couple of months ago. He seemed like a nice enough chap, decent looking for a guy, and a dry, witty sense of humor. All and all, he and Tiff seemed to get on really well. I was happy for her and so was Ginny.

"You guys should pose next!" exclaimed Tiffany bounding over excitedly.

Ginny followed in her wake grinning widely, "Yeah what do you say Blondie? I know how much you like to look at yourself, why not get a picture so you can do it whether a mirror's around or not."

Tiffany and Ed laughed while I smirked, "I don't like to look at me, you do."

"Fine, then get a picture for me to look at," she purred, wrapping her arms loosely around my neck.

"No."

"You're no fun," she pouted.

I shrugged.

Last week, a Muggle carnival had come to town and Tiffany had wanted Ginny and I to go with her. At first, we were going to say no, and then Ginny realized that it was the perfect chance for us to do something besides a movie and dinner in public. As it was a Muggle event, then very few witches and wizards would be there and because it was the carnival's first time in town, it dropped the numbers dramatically since a lot of `our kind' would most likely be unaware of it. I easily agreed when she changed her mind and decided we should go with Tiffany and Ed. It had been a little over a month or so since Luna's party and things were just turning back to normal for us. I damn sure wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to go out in public with the woman that I… had strong feelings for…

"What do you guys want to do next?" asked Tiffany picking at the cotton candy she had purchased and slapping at Ginny who had just nicked a piece of it.

"Mmm," Ginny commented licking her fingers; I groaned softly -she drove me mad with things like that. "How about the Ferris wheel? You can see the whole city."

"I doubt that," I commented dryly.

Ginny threw me a glare, "Well regardless it looks fun… and," her look turned sexy, "romantic…"

I gave her a small smile, "Then I'm in."

"Of course you are," laughed Tiffany. "Well, let's go then."

The line wasn't very long with it being a weeknight, but there was still a wait, which was fine since I enjoyed every second of time I spent in it. Especially, when Ginny leaned back against me and I was able to hold her as we worked our way forward -it was almost like we were a normal couple. After about ten minutes or so, we clamored onto the platform and gave the old Muggle man running the ride our tickets. Ginny and I took one car while Tiffany and Ed took another.

"So?" I inquired once the door closed, "What do you want to do now?"

Ginny gave me an amused look, "Well… I was thinking that we'd start off with a bit of sight seeing…"

"Ahh, and then?"

"Then… I don't know… maybe some math?"

"Math?" I arched a brow and she gave me a solemn nod.

"I feel woefully behind on my math skills, with my job as a reporter and all I mainly use is my English nowadays," she stated seriously.

I gave her and grave nod back, "I understand," I said evenly as the ride began to move. "Okay well that way is the city," I pointed and she looked then looked back at me and nodded. "Did you get a good look?"

"Yes I did, it looks very beautiful."

"Of course it does," I winked.

"Now how about that math?"

I tapped my chin, "Alright, I have a word problem for you."

"Okay," she said grinning lightly.

"If I said I was going to kiss you three times, then you traded me a moment of sight seeing for an additional two short kisses and one extra long kiss -how many kisses do you get?"

Ginny giggled into her hand and bit her lip, "Well let's see…What was the problem again?"

I arched a brow, "A bit complicated for you?" I leaned forward, "Here, let's work it out manually -I am going to give you three regular kisses," I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers for a moment, then pulled back and did it again, smiling against her mouth when she wrapped her arms around my neck. Pulling back one last time I went forward again and kissed her, my fingers running through her soft, unbound hair for a few seconds before pulling back. "Now I traded you a moment of sight seeing for two more short kisses," I gave her two quick pecks on the lips. "And one extra long kiss," I descended upon her lips once more, this time slipping my tongue from my mouth to hers and enticing hers back into mine to play.

After a minute or so we pulled away from one another breathing heavily. "So…" I whispered, "How many kisses was that?"

Ginny's brows furrowed for a moment before she frowned "Who the fuck cares?" she asked rhetorically before pulling me back to her and snogging me senseless.

We were drawn from our moment by a rapping at the door.

"Okay lovebirds, time to get out!"

We quickly pulled away from one another; I began to laugh while Ginny blushed profusely. "Sorry sir," she muttered to the attendant.

We stepped out of the ride and I grabbed her hand to steady her. Intertwining our fingers, we walked hand and hand off of the platform.

"Coming up for air I see," Ed taunted with a grin.

"For now," I smirked back; Ginny slapped me on the shoulder.

"Draco!"

"Ginny!" I called back, turning and gathering her into my arms "Did you want me to be done snogging the senses out of you?"

"Yes," she frowned.

I laughed, "Please, you love every second of it."

"Do not," she retorted, her blush returning and belying the truth of her statement.

"Oh really," I muttered pulling her closer and kissing on her neck.

"Draco," she laughed running her fingers though my hair.

"Admit it, you like it," I pressed, kissing her ear and working my way to her lips.

"I-"

"Uh guys," Tiffany interrupted.

"Not now Tiff, I'm about to win this one," I muttered kissing Ginny lightly on the lips, she sighed against me.

"Guys," Tiffany said again.

"Not now Tiff," Ginny muttered deepening the kiss.

"Guys! Now, like right now," the brunette exclaimed harshly.

Frowning, Ginny and I pulled away from one another and looked at her.

"What?" we asked in unison.

Instead of answering, Tiffany just pointed. Following the direction she indicated we froze, both swearing loudly. A few feet away stood the last people I ever wanted to see on a day when Ginny and I were just trying to spend a spot of time together. Weasley, Potter, Granger, and Lovegood were several feet away and staring at us with shocked expression. When Ron Weasley started to barrel forward with poor Luna trying futilely to restrain him, I slid my hand to my holster and gripped my wand.

"Oh no, shite, shite, shite," I heard Ginny whisper frantically beside me.

Weasley and Luna were followed close behind by and equally pissed looking Potter and an anxious looking Granger. When I grabbed Ginny's hand and moved her behind me, they both sneered and Weasley even growled, literally and quite loudly.

"Uh… who the hell are they?" Ed asked watching the approaching group warily.

"Ginny's family and friends," supplied Tiffany.

"They don't like you much do they," he commented slanting me a sideways glance.

"That's the fucking understatement of the year," I drawled before standing taller and pulling my wand, ready for battle as their group finally reached ours.

A.N. Duh-duh-duh! *lol* What's gonna happen? I guess we'll see... *rings bell* And on with the fight!!

Don't forget to review!!

-->