Unofficial Portkey Archive

Deceptions by lilymione1203
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Deceptions

lilymione1203

A/N: Alright everybody, here we go- hope you enjoy : )

Wild eyes burned a hole in the startled pair, half-naked and frozen in the flood of sudden light. Harry sported a mere pair of wrinkled trousers, messy hair even more windwept than usual, tufts of matted darkness like a jungle atop his head. Feet glued to the ground, his mouth gaped at the sight before him- green eyes wide with astonishment. Hermione was petrified, blouse unfastened to reveal her entire chest- knickers wadded meters from the doorway.

Heat consumed the figure's body, a tiny fist coiled in seething rage around a trembling wand. Her smoldering form shook uncontrollably, locks of untamed crimson flowing at her sides. Orbs of melting chocolate filled with loathing and repugnance, searing into her target with slits of pure disgust.

"You conniving bitch," Ginny spat, words dripping with venom as she glared at a cowering Hermione- eyes wide with fear in an attempt to cover her breasts. "What did I just tell you? LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE-"

Hexes were flying all over the place, desks smashing into the walls as Hermione scrambled out of the way, clutching her unbuttoned shirt with knuckles white as snow. Tiles crumbled from the ceiling as Ginny continued to relinquish her growing anger, firing curses with every passing breath.

"Worthless cock sucking ass humper!" she screeched, jets of thunder exploding from her wand, pointed directly at the undressed witch.

"Harry!" Hermione cried with helpless eyes, dodging a chair as it hurled toward the adjacent wall.

"What were you thinking?" Ginny roared, slashing her arm across her torso in wild animosity- wooden tables tumbling before her. "Ron not good enough for you? Had to steal someone else's man? Damn filthy whore-"

Ruby sparks erupted from the tip of Ginny's wand, missing Hermione by inches as she searched for her own, lost in the scuffle.

"You're nothing but a backstabbing cunt," she hissed with malicious eyes, closing in on a frantic Hermione with no wand in sight. Her eyes flitted about the room in a panic, terror enveloping her shivering form as Ginny raised her weapon to strike, triumph glinting in the fiery brown that sliced into Hermione's soul.

"Bom-"

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Harry stood with eyes blazing, arm outstretched and pointing directly at the furious Weasley in his midst. Emerald gems gleamed in the light overhead, crackling embers fizzling in olive flames.

Ginny's wand soared elsewhere, hidden among a heap of broken desks near the entrance. She stamped a foot to the ground and shot Harry a look of purest evil, scarlet tresses whipping out behind her. Harry returned a malevolent glare, fists clenched in rage as he watched Ginny's shaking figure.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" he asked in an icy tone, standing between the fuming redhead and the heated witch behind him, shooting daggers at Ginny as she clambered to her feet.

"I could ask you the same thing," she sneered, narrowing her eyes that glinted like hardened steel.

"How did you even find us? How-" Harry stopped mid-sentence, gaze falling on the crumpled parchment clutched in Ginny's coiled fingers. "Where did you get that?" he asked incredulously, eyes widening in livid wonder.

"I borrowed it to find you, cheating on me," she shot, not lowering her sultry stare- vixen eyes burning with unrequited malice.

"Harry, no- you showed her the map?" Hermione looked at Harry with pleading eyes, heart falling from her chest as she wished with all her being that it wasn't true.

"It was early in the relationship, she needed to find someone-"

"It doesn't matter how I got my hands on it," Ginny snapped, bony fingers digging into her hips as she watched her betrayers through wicked eyes, "What matters is what's going on here. You're ruined, Granger," she threatened, craning her neck over Harry's commanding form to catch a glimpse of the glowering witch.

"I think it does matter how you ended up with it. Were you going through my things?" Harry demanded, his words icing over Ginny like a winter frost- stinging at her seething form.

"I couldn't find you, so I borrowed it. I think cheating on me trumps just about anything else," she jeered, smoothing out the wrinkles in the coveted map.

"Ginny, I-"

"No, Harry- you bastard," her voice barely above a whisper, tears suddenly glistening down her flushing cheeks, "How could you? How could you do this to me- after all we've been through?" her expression softened from burning anger to helpless sorrow, Ginny's rigid frame falling into poignant defeat.

"I trusted you, Harry- I've loved you for ages…" she said softly, gaze fixed on the tiles below, "It's always been you, Harry- you and me, together always," shimmering jewels of despair covered her freckled features, Harry fighting a tepid battle within himself.

Hermione watched in candid horror, frozen behind her valiant protector as Ginny's eyes met his, tears raining from her batting lashes. She slowly began walking toward him, drawn to Harry like a magnet among the clattered desks.

"Harry, don't throw away what we have- think of our future, think of the big family you've never had- a wizarding family, Harry," Ginny's hips swayed like a tree in the breeze, creeping closer to her target with every word. "You saved my life, Harry. You're my hero- you saved me from the Chamber of Secrets, remember? If that's not fate, I don't know what is…

"We're destined for greatness, Harry- you and I. A love like ours can't be found anywhere else. It breaks my heart to see you with her- how do you think this makes me feel?"

Guilt panged in Harry's chest, heart racing as a wince plagued his visage, rooted to the spot while Ginny continued her quest, "I've loved you since before I even met you, and I come in to find this?" she sobbed, less than a meter away from an aching Harry.

"Why, Harry? Why…" she cooed, now inches from his shirtless body, eyeing his muscled abs that struck a fire in her chocolate orbs.

Silence swallowed the threesome, an intangible pressure seeping its way into the room. Hermione couldn't move, frozen with fear and heartache, anger swelling in her chest and coursing through her veins- forced to watch the train wreck unfolding right in front of her.

Noses nearly brushing, Ginny was inches from Harry's lips, rising on the balls of her feet as if in slow motion. "I forgive you, Harry…" she whispered, rapidly closing the gap between the two- ginger tresses bouncing softly along her back as she glided the ascent to Harry's mouth.

Hermione tried to scream, jaw thudding on the floor with eyes glued to the horrendous scene before her- a statue molded with terrifying anguish as her darkest nightmare came to life. Ginny was centimeters from his tranquil entrance, looming closer and closer as her breath warmed his lips, a fraction of light away when-

BOOM!

"Ginny's shagging Draco Malfoy!" Ron shouted from the doorway, doubling over in the entrance to catch his breath as a deathly silence filled the classroom.

A/N: What!!??! Lol The conflict is LONG from over- you just got a taste. I know that was a short chapter, but this one had to stand on its own for obvious reasons (if it's not apparent now, it will be in the future). Many of you saw this coming- but I imagine there might be a few questions still burning in your brains. You might not think Hermione really gave Ginny what we all know she deserves, but just keep your pants on alright? Don't pull a Ron…