Unofficial Portkey Archive

Deceptions by lilymione1203
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Deceptions

lilymione1203

A/N: YOU ARE GOING TO BE CONFUSED. The name of this chapter (with the current rhythm of the fic) implies that it is about something else, which is kind of creepy and ironic lol. I'm just gonna tell you right now, read this with an open mind and things will fall into place. It's not going to get WEIRD or anything, but this doesn't pick up with Ron in the doorway. Yet. Happy reading…

Flowing locks of shining scarlet brushed the curve of her back, swaying with every step she took behind the littered shelves. She spotted him in his usual corner, where she found him every day, sporting that cunning smile that suited him so well. Fingers laced behind his head, he propped back in his chair, condescending laughter spurting from his icy lips. Sleekest blond illumined his pointed face, eyes of glinting steel crinkling at another's misfortune. She never thought a creature more beautiful.

Sitting down at the table directly across from him, as was routine, she pulled out a battered copy of Standard Book of Spells, Grade 5 and buried herself beneath it, brown eyes hovering above the glossy jacket as they continually flitted his direction.

Surrounded by an unruly party, the boy reveled in the spotlight- soaking in the pure delight of being the center of attention. One by one, the pompous crowd eventually dispersed, leaving their king alone in his empty court.

The girl with flickering eyes abruptly glued them to her pages, heart beating ferociously beneath a scarcely buttoned blouse. Breathing uneven, she clenched the tattered edges, not noticing a steely gaze fall upon her lonely form. He stood up swiftly from his table, eyes fixed on her plunging neckline as he basked his fiery prey.

"I didn't know Weasleys could read," he said with hands perched on the table's surface, lips curling into a sneer.

"I can do a lot of things that would surprise you," she said quietly, fighting her eyes to remain on the quivering text.

"Is that so…" he drawled, leaning over the wooden barrier as eyes of silver sparked with interest.

Ginny could feel Draco's eyes lingering on her taunting chest, hungry steel soaking in the curve of her supple breasts. She chanced a look at his domineering physique, innocent brown locked with wanting gray.

He loosened his tie, tugging at the emerald knot that constricted his heavy breathing- revealing a flush that creeped its way across his pale complexion, "Things with Thomas not work out for you? I can see why you wouldn't be interested in a mudblood artist- parents probably worked for sickles on the street, but I guess that would still be making your way up in society, now wouldn't it?"

A wicked smirk spread across his pallid features, strands of flaxen shining in the light from overhead. Ginny stood her ground, a placid expression donning her face as she stared at the boy of her affections, gently picking up her feathered quill between two dainty fingers.

"If I'm so beneath you, Malfoy, why did you even come over here to talk to me? I figure mere association with someone such as myself would earn you a spanking from your mother," she said coolly, raising her brows in expectancy as the pair continued to stare each other down.

"I suppose I could do with a good spanking, Weasley- but it certainly wouldn't be from my mother…" Draco replied, leaning closer to Ginny with rings of burning charcoal, his breath like ice upon her neck, "And you're not beneath me yet," he whispered, fingers coiling around her tiny wrist.

Ginny's eyes widened with excitement as he drew nearer, lightly brushing the plume of her quill along a blushing cheek. She outlined the curve of her face, blinking slowly as the feather danced along her neckline- Draco's eyes following every movement as she teased her freckled features.

Soft edges tracing an elegant collarbone, the quill gracefully plummeted toward her boasting cleavage, hovering above inviting breasts. Ginny bit her lip, sultry stare in place as she captured his full attention. He longed to wrap his hands around her perky figure, mesmerized by its forbidden beauty.

"Are you sure you know what you're getting into?" her husky voice mocked Draco's goggling eyes, flames lapping at the chocolate orbs that burned into his own. Fiery needles pricked at the site of his roaming fingers, massaging the delicate skin that covered her petite wrist.

"I'm a man of power, that knows what he wants," Draco schmoozed, looming over her in a dominating manner so as to gain the upper hand, "and I wouldn't mind getting into you," fire danced in his eyes as they devoured every inch of her, soaking in the shimmering porcelain that longed to be caressed.

"Then take me," she breathed, on the verge of panting for the heat that rose inside her body.

Lightning flashed behind a veil of pearly gray, Draco latching on to Ginny's arm as she leaned in to taste him. She squeaked with surprise at his forceful grip, yanking her out of the heavy chair as curly tendrils whipped in all directions, a strawberry fan of silken velvet. He dragged her down a random aisle of ancient textbooks, the smell of rotting parchment tainting the startled witch's nose.

"Dra-"

"Not here," he hissed, winding his way through the library with a baffled Ginny in tow.

They rounded the end of another bookcase, not a soul in sight as they fled to the 'mystery location,' Ginny's wrist cramping from the pressure exerted on it. Draco screeched to a halt when they came upon a fluttering curtain, sparkling satin rippling in an unknown breeze. He took out his wand from a backpocket, twirling it gently in his fingers as he searched the wall beside the wavering material.

Ginny watched him curiously, arching a slender brow as he worked, tracing the stone with the tip of his wand. He muttered something inaudible, Ginny straining to hear it through the eerie silence. She set her gaze on the curtain, listening intently to her puzzling companion, when suddenly the satin froze, sparkling caramel morphing into onyx.

The now black curtain billowed fiercely, wind whipping Ginny's astonished features as her hair lapped at her face, brown eyes bulging at the sudden transformation. Dying down, the material soon hung loosely about the entrance into uncharted waters, an ominous gleam radiating beneath the wall of darkness.

The corner of his mouth pulling into a smirk, Draco turned to Ginny's bewildered form, pressing a finger to her lips as she opened her mouth to speak, "A descendant of the most ancient and noble house of Black has its advantages," he said with gray eyes glinting, Ginny's heart melting as he ushered her inside.

The room, which Ginny thought to be part of the restricted section, was now a different scene altogether. Flickering candles lined the stony walls, the pair consumed by growing darkness as they smoldered to an end. With a flick of his wand, two tapers burst with ghostly orange, emitting a sinister glow worthy of Voldemort himself.

Strange and peculiar artifacts were displayed on ornamental tables, dark objects from an ancient past looming in every corner. Ginny absorbed her terrifying surroundings, breath suddenly visible in the dampness of the air. Draco watched her with hungry eyes, a servant of the night ready to feast upon his victim.

He led her to an armchair, blood red and shining in the candlelight. Draco sat himself upon it, curling his hands about the padded arms as he shot Ginny a demented glare.

"Dance for me," he commanded in a whisper, not lifting his gaze from her startled frame.

Eyes wide with uncertainty, Ginny immediately obeyed, wanting more than anything to please the man before her, hoping to gain access to his cruel and guarded heart. She locked her gaze with his, dainty fingers fiddling languidly with her buttons, feeling the smoothness of each polished surface as she descended her budding blouse.

Draco stared at his captive with baited breath, arousal rapidly welling within him, trying with all his might to restrain himself from lunging out of the chair. Ginny's shirt slithered to the floor, dancing around her ankles as she swayed her hips to a soundless beat. She lolled her head about her shoulders, a small moan escaping her lips as a hand glided down her abdomen.

Lifting a shoulder, a slender strap flopped across her biceps, the other shortly following suit. She pressed her arms together, cleavage glistening in the glow of flickering light, strips of patterned lace all that separated Draco from viewing her luscious breasts. Ginny ran her tongue across pouty lips, slowly tracing the delicious curve of her wanting mouth. Without warning, the lacey barrier tumbled to the ground- her torso completely exposed and free for the taking.

Draco nearly lost all control, fingernails digging into the glossy leather as he took in her womanly physique, nipples hardening in the chill of the icy room. Ginny covered her breasts with her hands, kneading them in delicate fingers as her head snapped back in ecstasy. Trousers tightening around his pulsing member, Draco gasped for breath, unable to tear his eyes away from her breathtaking performance.

Ginny crept closer to yearning hips, starving for attention. A fire was set ablaze in Draco's shaking form, enveloping his body with a burning desire for her touch. Inches from quivering knees, Ginny unfastened her cotton skirt, pleats fanning out in sexual splendor as the plaid crumpled gracefully to the floor.

She placed a hand to the hem of his ironed trousers, bulging at the seams as her fingers danced upon it. Flicking the metal clasp with her thumb, she released the object that she craved, running her fingertips across the unveiled flesh.

Draco groaned with pleasure, losing out to temptation as he tore off her satin knickers, jamming Ginny onto his appendage with all his might. She screamed in pain mixed with pleasure, feeling him thrust inside of her as heat encompassed her writhing body. He clenched his hands around her tiny waist and continually pulled her closer to him, panting as he felt a sodden tightness close around him.

Ginny's feet found the floor and pressed firmly against the frigid surface, gaining leverage to support her atop Draco's bucking thighs. Gripping his broadened shoulders, Ginny dug her nails into his collar, crashing her mouth onto his as relented gratification escalated within them. She propelled against him, rocking back and forth as he did the same, moans and sighs released in unison as satisfaction was obtained.

Liquid passion finally set free, the thrusting came to a close, both parties breathing heavily in mystic shadows. Their eyes locked once again, rich mahogany immersed in sparkling silver. Neither spoke for several moments, an awkward silence filling the void between them in the room of untold secrets.

"We can't tell anybody."

A/N: Hmmmm…this sounds so familiar…where have I heard that line before…? LOL!! Perhaps these pairings aren't so different after all, with the tiny exception of one being evil. So, I imagine you might have a question or two. Maybe. If that. (grins wickedly accompanied by an evil smirk) This 'sequence', if you will, had to be broken down into two parts to coerce with the rest of the fic. And it's more fun this way : ) This is just PART I of the sequence, I repeat- it does NOT end here.

This is NOT turning into a D/G- I promise. However- it is critical for the plot so I threw in some graphic imagery (on the house). No, it's not H/Hr smut- but D/G fics are the second-highest ship on the site, and I've never tried my hand at them. I know no one really cares about Ginny and Draco and you're really not going to like them in the next chapter (hint, hint), but here you are. I'm pretty sure the only character a majority of reviewers like (besides Ron/Neville) is Hermione- and you were disappointed with her dueling performance. I can't please everyone- and she's not done being angry, that wand can't stay lost forever…

I find it odd that when I portray the characters as, well- I guess more NORMAL people- reviewers get angry and don't like them (not all, but some)- for example, I, personally, thought it would be unrealistic (and plot-ruining) for Harry to tell Ginny, "get the fuck out, quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." If you like that sort of thing, read Gone with the Wind. I'm not saying that wouldn't have been AWESOME, but Harry is a bit more sensitive in this fic- I guess it is my fault for not portraying that well enough. I suppose I could have posted one chapter that said: "Harry and Hermione fucked in a classroom, Ginny came and tried to hurt Hermoine- who pulled a shotgun on her ass and blew her brains out while Harry spit on the blood oozing out of her skull. They transfigured her body into a handicapped rabbit and threw it out the window, only for it to be eaten by Fluffy who somehow escaped his enclosure. They shagged three more times before deciding to get married by the hand of Dumbledore, who brought Harry's parents back to life with ancient magic so they could be present at the ceremony. Ron became the freakin' Minister of Magic and they all lived happily ever after in the Burrow- now made of solid gold The end. PS- Draco's gay." Would that better suit your taste???

(not to all of you, but I'm sure for some…)

This story IS portkey compliant, Hermione WILL redeem her dueling skills, and Harry is NOT a total asshole. Sorry, if you think so- but I don't : (

I know this author's note was LONG and probably quite painful, but I'm a little aggravated (in case you couldn't tell) with a few VERY PICKY reviews lol. I do appreciate all the WONDERFUL reviews I have received, and absolutely adore my faithful readers with positive or constructive criticisms and encouragement. That means so much to me, you've no idea. I know this fic and its author are by no means perfect, but I'm trying- okay? If you don't like the fic or where it's going just stop reading it, and if you do think it's passable please tell me so. Again, sorry for the meltdown, my sincerest apologies.

Love always,

lilymoine1203