Unofficial Portkey Archive

Deceptions by lilymione1203
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Deceptions

lilymione1203

A/N: Here's the next chapter, right on schedule. Sorry for the cliffhanger, many of you expressed that you didn't like it- but I got you to come back- (evil grin). I have a feeling you're going to like this one…

"Ow…"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there- or rather, the other way around- I didn't mean to-"

"What's this?" Hermione cut off her accuser, detangling her hand from a mess of wild curls as she reached for the mysterious object glinting on the floor.

"Well, I can't see it," came a sheepish reply from her left.

"Oh, I suppose not," brown eyes twinkled as amusement filled her voice, delicately placing a thumb and forefinger around a pair of wired spectacles, lifting them to the candlelight for inspection. Hermione blew gently on the clouded lenses, blinking softly as the icy metal stung at her fingertips.

Gracefully winding her way to a sitting position, she scooted toward the visually impaired, creeping ever closer as the seconds passed. He closed his eyes in anticipation; heart thumping from beneath crumpled robes. Quivering hands lightly placed the golden rims behind his hears, adjusting them slightly before pushing them on to his nose.

Their breaths intermingled, lips centimeters from one another as vibrant green orbs burst on to the scene, greeted by hungry brown ones. Faces began to draw nearer, a beam of attraction beckoning Hermione like a wave to the shore. Steam seeped through his frames, a forest submerged in a fog under glass.

Lids closing in ecstasy, a spark of light was all that separated the pair from blessed union, the gap nearly breached when-

"OW!!!"

"Oh no, Harry! What happened, what-"

He jammed her hand away from his upper thigh, fighting the swaddled robes entangling his fist. Harry had Hermione's wrist coiled beneath his fingers, jerking it between them to reveal the cause of pain. Clenched tightly within Hermione's grasp was the forgotten 'mystery object'- a large metal sewing needle he had dropped in the collision.

"Oh…" Hermione's face exploded with color, cheeks bursting with rose blossoms as she shyly turned away. Long brown tresses obscured her blushing features, twisted locks shining in the glow of the crackling torches.

"'Salright," Harry said warmly, trying to suppress a grimace as he tenderly massaged his throbbing wound.

"What is that?" Hermione asked suddenly, shaking chestnut tendrils away from furrowed brows, "Well, I know what it is, but why do you have one? And what are those?" she crinkled her nose at an odd-looking heap behind them, a tiny mountain of muddled fabrics sprawled along the ground, looming curiously in the distance.

It was Harry's turn to blush, heat rising to his cheeks and burning from the inside, flames lapping deep within, "I, er…you see-"

Hermione scrambled to her feet and approached the mound of poorly knitted yarns, gently picking up what looked to be a baby's jumper, holding it against her robes.

"Harry, what are these…"

Legs still spread on the ground, he refused to meet her gaze, face tinged with pink as he swallowed his fear, "Well, I- er, I was actually looking for you. See, uh, I was down in the kitchens with, er…Dobby and-" his eyes continually flitted her direction as he stumbled for the right words. A trembling hand rubbed the patch of skin beneath his hairline, the scruff of his neck nearly as red as Ginny's hair.

Hermione watched him with a soft expression, gazing intently at the eyes that floundered about the empty corridor. She studied the curve of his face, her eyes lingering on the dimple that flashed during certain words. She noticed his scar crinkled slightly when he lost himself in thought, wrinkling as he concentrated on formidably perplexing matters- like the situation at hand.

"And, er- we, well I was looking for the other elves to to…"

"Harry, are these garments for the house elves?" Hermione asked on tenterhooks, brown eyes sparkling as she clenched the tiny jumper in fists of hope.

"Well, yeah…I made them-"

Miniature sweater long forgotten, Hermione leapt across the barren hallway and into the arms of a startled Harry, toffee ringlets thrashing wildly as their mouths were forcefully pressed together. A wave of unbridled passion consumed the pair, hands roaming under robes in the depths of the gloomy passageway.

Tongues writhing, a moan escaped from Harry's lips, Hermione's nails digging into his flesh as she pushed their bodies closer together. Her hips grinded onto his, Harry thrusting underneath her skirt as he ripped open Hermione's blouse, revealing panting breasts that longed for his gentle touch. Her passionate cry rang throughout the stony walls, eyes snapping open in fear of detection.

Harry slammed her against the solid partition, flicking his tongue about her ear as she banged her hands against the icy stone. Hermione's fingers fumbled behind her, seeking the handle of the charms entrance. Frigid metal burning the inside of her palm, she twisted the doorknob and shoved her back into the heavy wood, darkness enveloping their bodies as they stumbled into the empty classroom.

Devoured by hidden shadows, secret lovers danced beneath a starless sky, two souls becoming one in a flood of endless pleasure. Robes crumpled by the doorframe, Harry wrenched Hermione's knickers to her ankles, tossing her on the nearest desk with emerald eyes burning. She watched with growing impatience, her partner swallowed by the sanctioned night.

Then she felt it.

A shock of pure delight exuded her entire body, arousal swelling within her chest as Harry worked his magic. Writhing and flickering, he acquainted his tongue with every inch of her, warmth and wetness seeping from her womanhood as Harry caressed her inner thighs. She twisted her fingers in his hair, tufts of jet-black lost in the surrounding darkness.

Hermione gasped and clutched the sides of the desk, her back forming a graceful arc as curls of muted auburn whipped back in sudden rapture. Harry's hands slowly crept across her stomach, porcelain velvet gliding beneath his fingertips. Legs rigid with unadulterated bliss, Hermione lolled her head against her shoulders, moaning and panting with every breath she took.

Harry stopped suddenly, brown eyes wildly searching the room for his presence, finally sensing the heat of his naked form. He drew closer to her body, Hermione's hips swaying against the desk in a lustful swagger, rings of fire blazing in her eyes. He plunged into her sodden entrance, feeling the sleekness wrap around him as he released a groan of pure euphoria.

"Oh, Harry…" Hermione drawled, fingers intertwining in the softness of the curls that laid about her flushing features.

Harry's hands encompassed her bended knees, gripping the firmness of her calves that flexed with uncontrollable passion. Green orbs met brown, barely visible in the blanket of shadow, faces contorting into expressions of utter bliss in the darkness.

"Oh God, Hermione, yes, yes, yes-"

They thrived on the motions of the other, no longer two bodies, but a symbol of utmost desire. With the flick of his hand, Hermione lost all control, liberating the fruits of pleasure from within. Harry shortly followed suit, spilling inside of her with wild animosity, shaking and gasping as the train came to a screeching halt.

Both gazing intently at the other, Harry lost himself in Hermione's eyes, soaking in the beauty of the batting brown, completely mesmerized by her glowing form. She gave him a breathtaking smile, nearly stopping the heart that beat so fiercely just moments before. A delicate hand swept away a lock of untidy hair, lingering on the mark that plagued the man she loved.

Harry gently touched her hand and pulled it away, smiling at the woman he would gladly give his life for. Hermione buried her head in his neck, breathing in the scent of musk and birchwood, mingled with freshly cut grass and clean linens. He wrapped his arms around her tiny frame, holding her in the fabricated twilight as he played with her hair.

They stayed like that for some time, never wanting to tear apart, eyes closed in sheer contentment as they listened to the other's beating heart. Time stood still as it did three years before, and all was right with the world.

For one fleeting moment.

A/N: I know I went all poetic at the end, but you lot don't seem to like cliffhangers very much…so I thought I (along with Harry) would redeem myself. Wouldn't it be wonderful just to end it here? No one cares about Ginny anyway, let's just call it quits, shall we? Nah, it's just getting to the good part. I'm afraid the cliffhangers aren't over : ( But you're safe for now…

At any rate, hope you liked this chapter- I DID! (tee hee) To answer any reviews I'm bound to get in advance, the charms corridor was empty, okay? So was the classroom, it just was- I don't know why- I just needed an empty classroom and I picked that one. Just go with it, alright? Lol I know the odds of them just HAPPENING to stumble upon an empty classroom are unlikely, but if you think about it- a LOT of the shit that went down in canon was unlikely. Practically the whole series- ESPECIALLY R/Hr- wtf??? Sorry for the rant- just didn't want to justify in reviews lol. But that shouldn't stop you from leaving one! Thanks for reading, it's not over yet!

<3 lilymione1203

P.S. - Justifications for this 'charade', if you will, will be in the next chapter. I know there are many questions concerning motives and current relationships, and trust me- I didn't forget about them. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!