Unofficial Portkey Archive

Gaia's Champion by Kai_Lun_Mau
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Gaia's Champion

Kai_Lun_Mau

Epilogue: A cry for help

Neville's hand shook as he quickly penned the letter to the one person he knew he could count on for help in his current mess, in fact she was the one person who was always there to help him back in hogwarts, and now after everything he had just found out about the people he worked for and the project he was involved in he needed her help now more than ever. Sealing the now finished letter finished letter in a pale envelope he quickly scribbled a name on the front and an address. "Hermione Granger, Special Investigations, Ministry of Magic." Stuffing the letter into his pocket Neville and planning to sneak to the institutes Owlery he left his rooms.

*****************

In an office buried somewhere deep below the institutes public facade a shadowy figure steepled his pale fingers together and spun his chair to face a subordinate. "It seems Mr Longbottom's contract needs terminating, seak down the complex and release Expirament 206, it's time we field tested it's.....capabilities." Nodding in compliance the subordinate turned and left he room leaving the shadowy figure to turn his attention back to the monitors on the far wall.

.......

AN: For any of you interested the Sequel for the fic has been posted under the name Special Investigations: Aurors Divison and if you like this then I hope you enjoy that as well