Unofficial Portkey Archive

Draco's Favorite Nurse by burgosdamasco
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Draco's Favorite Nurse

burgosdamasco

Mission accomplished Ginny. He's no longer thinking of the war. Good. Very good. Ginny thought to herself.

The date was becoming much more successful that Ginny had hoped. In fact it was going too well. Ginny congratulated herself by burying her head against his shoulder. This was a slow song? Wasn't it. It was one of Ginny's favorite Weird Sisters songs from her Hogwarts days. It called for closeness. Not because she had any desire to, but only because the song called for a bit more intimacy. It was the mark of a good dancer to act out the song.

I'm only acting, only acting. Ginny silently muttered. But what a fine specimen to act with, and oh, what fun it would be. Ginny had seen so-so bodies and great bodies. Hadn't she dated the finest wizards in England and America? But who would have thought such a magnificent creature was disguised as Draco Malfoy?

She had acknowledged the first time she laid eyes on his very nude body that he was good looking. Then of course, in his dashing healer robes he looked quite delicious. But now being so close, pressed to his wide muscled shoulders Ginny was starting to think of other ways besides dancing that could really make him forget about the war.

Oh, but she was a woman. Not asexual by any means. But work had made her busy, too tired to think of handsome wizards. That was her strength. She never let anything or anyone get in the way of her medical career. But she did have one weakness. Didn't every witch and wizard have one? The wicked witch of the West, a true tale that Muggles thought was just a story, really did have a severe allergic reaction to water. But Ginny's weakness was far more dangerous. It wouldn't kill her but it might render her totally under the spell of Draco Malfoy.

Was that a washboard stomach beneath his shirt??

Nice. Very nice.

"Stop feeling me up, Weasley."

Ginny's eyes popped open, daydreams of a blonde in her bed dashed. For now.

She realized in horror that both her hands had gravitated somehow from around his neck to stroking his abdominal muscles.

She stepped away, trying to cover her complete embarrassment with a wry smile. "Just being sure you are keeping up with your quidditch exercises. Seeing that you are...." Ginny's voice trailed, "...um, I'm sure you are ready to play for our clinic team."

Ginny wanted to disappear in the crowd of dancers behind her. She could feel her cheeks flaming red. Draco Malfoy was probably feeling all smug right about now. It probably gave him a big head just to think she found him even slightly attractive.


"You must practice everyday." Ginny said, trying her best to sound mundane, hoping the tension between them would diffuse.

But it was Draco who seemed to blush a deep pink, "Everyday."

Ginny was taken aback. Hadn't anyone ever complimented him before? Thinking about it for a bit, Ginny had to conclude that the answer was probably no. The best thing she ever heard said about Draco was that he was an arse. Nonetheless, Draco's blushing made him almost endearing. Almost.

"We could practice together after work, if you'd like Ginny. I could show you a few moves."

Ginny laughed, "Quidditch moves?" He blushed again. Draco walked right into that, subconsciously or not and Ginny always had been the one to have her fun on others behalf, thanks to the Weasley twins teachings.

"Were you interested in any others?" Draco said, his familar smirk reappearing on his face. "We could go to my flat, have a few drinks, he paused putting emphasis on his next words, "and play some Quidditch."

At that moment, Ginny who was still in his arms, broke free. She had to think. Had to think of what in hades she was doing. He was but a man. Be the man muggle or wizard, sex was always on their dirty little minds. What frightened her most of all, was that it was definitely on her mind as well. "I think I'll take a bit of break now."

She had to move faster off the dance floor. Far away from him. Just what dark magic had he put her under? She reached the edge of the dance floor, her apologies coming one after another to couples whom she had bumped or pushed out of the way. Before she was able to disappear in the crowd, she felt the touch of Draco's arm wrap around her waist, twirling her around to face him.

"I'm not done dancing."