Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Heart Unfolds by theweirdgirl
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Heart Unfolds

theweirdgirl

Harry ran his hand through his spiked black hair nervously. It was just a stupid habit of his that he wanted to break.

"So you're just breaking up with me?" a beautiful red head with tears brimming her eyes asked.

"I'm sorry," was all that seemed to pass Harry's lips.

"So am I," she replied harshly.

The flaming girl grabbed her backpack and hurried out of the library. Her eyes were so blurred that she hadn't seen the tall boy with the seductive blonde in front of her. She ran smack dab into his hard chest.

"Oof," she squeaked.

"Watch it," the voice snarled.

She wiped her eyes dry of tears furiously. This was a bad day to mess with Ginny Weasley. Her brandy colored eyes shot up to meet his gaze angrily. She hissed. The blonde girl retreated a little.

"Draco... Let's go," she pleaded.

"No one's stopping you, Pansy," Draco sneered, his gaze still fixed on the girl in front of him.

Ginny almost snorted out loud. What kind of names were Draco and Pansy? Their parents must have been on drugs when they named them.

"Well!" Pansy huffed and stormed away.

Ginny decided to follow her actions in the opposing direction.

"Hey! Girl!" Draco called out.

Ginny's cheeks flamed wildly, adding to her natural blush. She violently turned around, staring at him from head to toe. He had sleek blonde-white hair, cold gray eyes, a nice build, and six foot five at least. Little did she know, he was studying her, too. She had long red hair up to her waist, angry cognac eyes, various ear piercings, petite and about five foot six. The only thing really petite about her was her arms, legs and waist, though he couldn't tell because her robes were bigger one too many sizes.

"Yes?" she glared.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" he snarled.

"No," she simply stated.

"No? You don't seem to know who I am," Draco drawled.

"As a matter of fact, I DON'T CARE!" she yelled.

Draco didn't even flinch. They were about five feet away from each other. He advanced towards her. She didn't even budge.

"Who are you?" he asked with more venom then intended.

"Don't remember? I'm surprised," she clucked.

Draco was immediately drawn to this feisty, open-minded, loud mouthed, obnoxious girl. When he didn't answer, she threw up her hands in frustration and began to walk away. He rapidly seized her wrist.

"What?" she screamed.

Her voice echoed off the stonewalls.

"Why haven't I seen you before?" he asked.

"Because you're blind," she retorted childishly.

"Watch it, girl," he warned.

"Is that a threat?" she looked amused.

"As a matter of fact, it is," he replied coolly.

"Well why don't you just shove that right up your arse!" she yelled.

He just cocked an eyebrow up at her.

"I just want to know why I've never met you before," Draco smirked.

"You have. You've insulted my family and me. I've changed, to say the least. You've just never paid any attention until now," she said, obviously bored.

"I see," he answered.

"And I do know who you are, Malfoy," she sneered.

"Watch your mouth," he hissed as he slammed her against the wall.

"Or else what? You're going to hit me?" she whispered angrily.

"Actually-" Draco began.

"Get off her Malfoy!" a voice boomed.