Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Heart Unfolds by theweirdgirl
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Heart Unfolds

theweirdgirl

At precisely twelve o' clock, Draco still found himself alone at the Astronomy Tower. As twelve fifteen rolled by, Draco lost hope, Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing a gothic looking Ginny. She had on a black skirt that reached her ankles, tight black sweater and black combat boots laced up on the back. Her pale skin emitted a soft glow and her long red hair draped down to frame her heart shaped face.

"Hello," Ginny greeted.

"Hello. What's with the ensemble?" Draco questioned.

"This is who I am. This is how I can express it," Ginny replied defensively.

"Oh… wow…" Draco stared openly.

"Statement, compliment or insult?" she asked.

"Compliment," he answered, not skipping a beat.

"Thank you," she smiled.

Ginny quickly scanned the area. Well-lit environment, forest green blanket spread across the stone floor and the main course.

"Shall we begin?" Draco asked.

"Lead on," Ginny grinned mischievously.

Draco swiftly floated over to the door and with a soft clink, locked it. He rapidly turned over to where she stood, facing him at a 90 degree angle, smirking. He walked over to her and began to slip off her sweater, forcing her to face him. Under it, bore a translucent lacy black bra. He quickly got rid of that, letting her creamy breast spring free. He practically tore off the offending skirt and threw it on top of the pile. Draco was about to start on her black silk panties until she held her hand up, gesturing him to stop.

"I'm ahead of you. You get rid of some things," she stated.

He willingly obliged. Draco stripped himself of his velvet green robe and black dress shoes. He was completely nude under that. Ginny's eyes raked over his body. Perfectly tanned chest, beautifully sculpted to perfection muscles, firm biceps and a blatantly obvious erection. Very pleased, she placed her hand in the middle of his chest and grazed her lips along his, not giving him enough time to capture them. He groaned in irritation.

"Patience is a virtue," she mumbled into his ear huskily.

"Fuck patience," he muttered.

Ginny placed gentle butterfly kisses along his neck down to his collarbone. Her hand moved down his chest and grasped onto his manhood. He licked his lips and moaned deep in his throat in anticipation. Her hand stroked his shaft and squeezed it lightly. He shut his eyes as they rolled back.

"You did bring the muggle contraceptive, right?" she questioned softly.

His eyes shot open in realization. Draco mentally kicked himself. His gray eyes penetrated her cognac ones, pleading.

"Maybe next time then," she murmured, kissing his cherub lips.

"I'll use a spell!" he pleaded.

"Spells for this have a lower chance of preventing pregnancy than the muggle way, which is bad enough," she said.

"Please!" he resorted to begging.

"No," she stated firmly.

"You can't leave me like this!" pointing to his southern region.

"Want a bet?" she questioned, cocking her eyebrow up in amusement.

"You're not serious, are you?" his eyes widened in shock.

"One question, Draco. If you impregnate me, would you take care of the kid?" she asked.

He stayed silent and his eyes averted to the ground.

"I didn't think so," she mumbled.

She pushed Draco away and began to get dressed again.

"Can you meet me here next week then? Same place, same time?" he questioned.

"I don't even know what I'll be doing tomorrow, much less next week. I don't make arrangements I can't keep and this would be one of them. Hell, I could have a new guy in my bed by tomorrow night," she grinned.

Draco recoiled in anger. He swore to himself that he would murder any guy with his bare hands if they even touched her. Much to his annoyance, it was his jealousy talking.

"Just… try?" he reduced to pleading once more.

"We'll see. Remember, this never happened," she smiled.

What? Was this girl for real? A girl with no commitments or strings attached? Every single male's dream…

"Okay," Draco replied, beginning to slip on his robe.

"Bye," she said.