Unofficial Portkey Archive

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger

Hermione Potter

Disclaimer: Everything belongs to the wonderful, amazing, and talented Joanne Kathleen Rowling!

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger

By Mione Lynn Potter

A/N: Hello! Here's another story from yours truly. LOL, anyways I wrote this story in one of my notebooks a couple of years ago and finally decided to put it on FanFiction.Net. I think it was one of my very first stories I ever wrote because I couldn't read my own handwriting. On with the story!

Chapter 1: Potions Accident With Minnie

Sixteen-year-old Harry Potter groaned as he felt the rays of the sunlight seeping through the window. He opened his eyes and turned over to look at his clock. It was 9:15! He was late for Potions.

'Oh no!' he thought. He bolted out of his bed and quickly got dressed in the school robes. Then he ran as fast as he could to the dungeons.

As he walked into class, Harry saw everyone looking at him and heard the Slytherins snickering.

"Thank you for gracing us with your presence, Mr. Potter. 15 points from Gryffindor! Now sit down." Snape sneered. Harry gulped and sat between Ron and Hermione. He looked at Hermione as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Now that Mr. Potter is here, we shall continue. Today we will be working on a sleeping potion.

Harry placed the ingredients he needed into his cauldron and began to stir it.

"Once you have finished the potion correctly, it was be a dark blue color." Professor Snape stated.

Harry stirred it two times as he was told and it turned into a dark red color.

"Well, what do we have here? Mr. Potter, has failed to do his potion right. Now, to see what he has done, he will test out his own creation.

Harry grimaced as Snape poured the potion into a cup and handed it to him. He gulped and slowly drank the potion. It made him vaguely remember the taste of the Polyjuice Potion.

"Ah!" he cried in pain as he collapsed on the floor.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed rushing over to his side.

"What's happening to him?" Ron asked. But a few moments later, his question was answered. Harry had changed from a sixteen-year-old to a three-year-old little boy.

"It was a potion to make him younger!" a Gryffindor exclaimed.

"Quiet! All of you!" Snape snapped. (LOL.) Everyone looked at him.

"30 points from Gryffindor!" he decided. All the Slytherins started laughing.

Hermione looked at the little Harry and saw tears gathering in his eyes that were no longer hidden by his glasses. She gathered him in her arms and cradled him gently.

"It's okay Harry. Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine," Hermione soothed. Harry slowly stopped crying and looked up at her. "Hermine?" he said. She smiled and cradled him slowly. For being a 3-year-old boy, he was incredibly light.

"Is there an antidote, Professor?" Ron asked.

"The effects of the potion disappear by itself. It is determined by the person. Now, if you would please, Miss Granger get out of my class along with Mr. Potter. This is not a place for crying babies!" Snape commanded and turned back to class.

Hermione walked out of the class and up to the Common Room. She sat down on the sofa and rocked back and forth with Harry in her arms.

"Hermine." Harry said simply. Hermione smiled at her new nickname.

"I think it'd be easier if you called me Minnie. Is that all right with you?" she cooed. Harry laughed and nodded.

"So this is how you look like as a little child? You're so adorably cute." Hermione sighed as she ran her fingers through his hair. Soon enough Harry had fallen asleep in her arms. Hermione smiled and walked up to her private room.

She went over to her bed and gently tucked Harry under the blankets and kissed his forehead. "Sweet dreams, Harry," Hermione whispered in his ear.

She looked at his face and sighed. The legendary scar stood out as well as his emerald eyes. But with his eyes closed and his hair covering them, it'd be impossible to see them.

One question popped into her mind, 'What am I going to do now?'

A/N: Love it? Hate it? I really hope you liked it. I know I have lots of stories in progress, but I promise I'll finish them in due time.