Unofficial Portkey Archive

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger

Hermione Potter

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger

By Hermione Potter

Chapter 6: Trying

"Potter! Get here right now!" Voldemort commanded. Harry walked to him and kneeled before him. Harry's eyes were far away as if he was somewhere else.

"Yes, master?" Harry asked in a monotone voice.

"Now, I want you to seek that Mudblood girl and kill her. Do you understand?" Voldemort asked.

"Yes, master," he replied disappearing onto the grounds of Hogwarts.

Hermione sat at her window looking out onto the lake. She was withdrawn from everyone. The only thing on her mind was Harry. She had sworn to get him back. Tears were moistened against her cheeks and there were still some in her eyes. Her eyes widened.

Standing outside was Harry. He had appeared on the grass with wand in hand.

She tucked her wand in her robes and rushed outside.

Hermione slowly walked out and snuck behind a tree.

"I know you're there, Hermione," his voice said startling her. She came out and cautiously made her way to him.

"I-Is that you, Harry?" Hermione asked touching his shoulder. He turned around quickly and grabbed her wrist.

"Let go of me!" Hermione struggled trying to get her hand free.

Harry's grip on her tightened. She yelped in pain.

"Harry, please," she begged whispering. He did nothing.

"I know this isn't you, Harry. Please it's me, Hermione. The girl who's always been your best friend," Hermione tried to explain.

"I only know of my master. That is all. You are nothing to me," he said.

"You don't mean that. I know you don't. You're not the real Harry I know. You're not the Harry I love," Hermione whispered the last sentence pressing her lips to his. Harry didn't respond to her.

"What is that fool doing?!" Voldemort exclaimed watching the scene.

"I-I don't know, sir," Peter stuttered.

"I'll have to take care of things myself," he muttered disappearing and reappearing on the grounds a few feet away from Harry and Hermione.

"Potter! What do you think you're doing?" Voldemort asked.

Hermione pulled away slowly and sighed.

"I am sorry, master," Harry apologized.

"Make sure next time you don't do it again next time," Voldemort told. Harry nodded and let Hermione go.

"Now, Mudblood, you think you could turn him back? HA! You foolish girl. You cannot stand up to the power of Lord Voldemort," he taunted.

"You can't scare me, Voldemort. You may scare others, but not me. I would do anything for Harry," Hermione replied.

"Ah, just like Potter's parents. Love, is that right?" Voldemort asked smiling evilly.

"True love can defeat anything. Even the darkest of evil. You can never defeat love. Ever," Hermione said determined.

"True love does not exist. It is a figment of your imagination," Voldemort laughed.

"What do you know about love? You lost it when you turned into the Dark Lord," Hermione smiled. Voldemort sneered at her.

"It's time to end your life," he spat.

"Not if I end yours first," Hermione grinned taking her wand out.

"Don't taunt me, little girl," he sneered.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Hermione hexed.

Voldemort ducked and yelled out, "CRUCIO!" Hermione tried to dodge, but the spell hit her foot and she fell. Hermione groaned, and when the pain subsided, she slowly stood up with a dull ache in her foot.

"Try and run from me, you will not get far!" Voldemort laughed pointing his wand at her.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Voldemort cursed. The green light shot out of the tip of his wand and went toward Hermione. She shut her eyes and waited for the worst. But it never came.

Hermione opened her eyes and gasped. Harry was standing in front of her, shielding her from the curse. He smiled weakly as his eyes sparkled their beautiful emerald green color.

"Harry," she whispered happily.

"Mione," Harry whispered back hoarsely. His eyes slowly closed as he collapsed.

"Harry!" Hermione screamed catching him in her arms. She landed on her knees crying.

"Harry. Oh Harry. I've missed you so much. Why did you do that? You protected me. You didn't have to," Hermione whispered hugging him tightly.

"I wanted to. I want to protect you from everything," Harry smiled fainting in her arms.

"I promise we'll be safe again, Harry. I just hope we can end this and I can finally tell you," Hermione whispered laying him on the ground.

"Ah, how sweet. Young love. I'm getting cavities," Voldemort muttered sarcastically.

"You'll play for doing that," Hermione threatened.

"Oh, I'm so scared. A Mudblood girl is going to hurt me!" Voldemort replied faking a girl's voice.

"Get a life. RICTASEMPRA!" Hermione yelled. Voldemort was busy laughing. The spell hit him dead on and he stumbled back.

"You'll pay for that! EXPELLIARMUS!" Voldemort screamed. Hermione dodged.

"CASITAVA!" he screamed again. She dodged again.

Voldemort looked at Harry and smiled ruefully.

"Let's see what ou will do when the one you love is killed," Voldemort said pointing his wand at Harry.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Voldemort cursed.

"NO! HARRY!" Hermione exclaimed running to Harry and throwing herself on him. The curse hit her, but never killed her. A white light covered them both as the Killing Curse bounced back and hit Voldemort with twice the force. He screamed in agony as he disappeared in a flash of blue light.

Hermione slowly opened her eyes and looked around. Voldemort was nowhere in sight. He was finally gone. She looked down at Harry and felt a tear trickle down her cheek.

"Oh, Harry. It's finally over. Now we can live in peace. Like you wanted," Hermione whispered through tears.

Her eyes slowly shut and Hermione fell down on the ground next to him. A few moments later, Harry's hand found Hermione's and their hands entwined tightly around each others.

A/N: Gotta jet. Please review. No flames. Thank you.