Unofficial Portkey Archive

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger

Hermione Potter

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger

By Hermione Potter

Chapter 5: Pain and Mind Control

"HARRY!" Hermione screamed in horror. She scurried over to him and picked him up. Hermione shook him furiously, trying to wake him up.

"Please, Harry, open your eyes!" she pleaded with tears in her eyes.

"Please, be all right. Please," Hermione whispered helplessly.

Harry wouldn't budge. Hermione eyes widened. "HARRY!" she yelled with hot tears streaming down her cheeks.

Then they were both engulfed with darkness.

"Wh-Where are we?" Hermione asked to no one.

"You're in my world now. The realm of darkness," an eerie voice sounded.

"Who are you?! Come out!" Hermione yelled clutching Harry to her tightly.

A figure stepped from the shadows. "Who are you? And what do you want with us?" she asked.

"I am Tom Marvolo Riddle," he said.

"Yo-You're Voldemort," Hermione whispered.

"Ah, smart girl you are! Let's give her a prize!" he laughed going over to her.

"This was the only way yo get him when he was vulnerable," Tom explained.

"You. You were the one who did ths to him. You planned this all out. You were the one who made him change," Hermione realized.

"Ah, yes. It was the perfect idea. Even if he defeated when he was only one, he is vulnerable now. And that is when I can strike. Now move aside you stupid silly girl," he commanded.

"No! I won't let you near him!" Hermione said clutching Harry desperately.

"Ha! You think you can challenge me?" Tom smiled ruefully. He pulled out his wand and pointed it at Hermione.

"Hand over the boy or else," Tom threatened.

"No! I will not let you hurt him!" Hermione said shutting her eyes.

"Have it your way then. I happen to have the antidote that will change him back," he said with an evil smirk. Hermione looked at him.

"Give it to me," she replied harshly.

"You think I'll just hand it over? You must think I'm stupid," he said taking a bottle out with green liquid inside. He started tossing it around.

"No, please! I'll do anything," she begged.

"Good girl. SARAJEVANA!" he cursed. Hermione was blown back against a wall. She groaned as she slid down the wall.

Harry's eyes opened and looked around.

"Minnie?" he said shaking.

"Harry," she whispered weakly.

"Hello Potter. Remember me?" Tom smiled.

"V-Voldemort," Harry stated frightened.

"Ah, I see you remembered," he replied laughing.

Tom grabbed Harry's throat and held him up.

Harry started to cry and choked.

"Harry. Please, no," Hermione begged slowly getting up.

"Leave . . . him alone," she said, her voice cracking.

Tom laughed and held the bottle to Harry's mouth.

He tipped it and the antidote slide down his throat. Harry coughed violently. Tom dropped him on the ground.

Hermione watched in horror as Harry's face contorted in pain. Slowly, his body started to change. It became his sixteen-year-old body.

"Harry!" Hermione screamed watching.

Harry opened his eyes and it scared Hermione. They weren't green anymore. They were black. Surrounded by hatred and darkness.

"Ha-Harry?" she stuttered.

"He's under my control now," Tom said changing into Voldemort.

"No! Harry. You can fight it! I know you can!" Hermione cried.

He turned to her and smiled coldly.

"CRUCIO!" Harry cursed. Hermione fell on the ground withering in pain. It was like a thousand needles sticking in her.

"Well done Harry. This is the way you were meant to be. Now end her life now," Voldemort commanded.

Harry raised his wand and pointed it at Hermione. She looked at him with her brown eyes filled with tears.

For a moment he paused. Hermione thought that she had seen the old Harry for a moment.

"Well? What are you waiting for?! Kill her!" Voldemort yelled.

AVADA KEDAVRA!" Harry yelled. A beam of green light shot out of his wand and went straight for Hermione. She covered her head with her arms and waited for the blow, but it never came.

She opened her eyes and looked around. She was back at Hogwarts in the Hospital Wing.

"Hello Miss Granger. I'm glad you are awake," Professor Dumbledore greeted gently.

"Professor? Where's Harry?" she asked.

"I'm afraid he's not here. He's still in the realm of darkness with Voldemort," he answered sadly.

"Aren't we going to get him back then?" Hermione asked again.

"In every way possible Miss Granger. We have every Auror out there searching," Albus informed.

"Voldemort took over his mind! I've got to find him!" Hermione exclaimed. When she tried to get up, she couldn't. Her body hurt all over.

"Miss Granger, I know you want to find him. But I suggest you get your rest first," he said. Hermione sighed and plopped into bed. Professor Dumbledore left.

Hermione turned over and buried her face in her pillow. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she thought of Harry.

"I'll get you back, Harry. I promise. I just hope I'm not too late. Don't give up on me. Don't," she whispered slowly closing her eyes.

A/N: Hi, everyone. I am so sorry that my 3rd chapter to Care of Magical Fairies was sooo OOC. LOL. I was really in the mood for a cliffy while I was listening to this song that would be perfect for the chapter. Please review. I'd appreciate it.