Unofficial Portkey Archive

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger

Hermione Potter

Potion Troubles For Hermione Granger

By Hermione Potter

Chapter 8: The Start of Something Else

"Harry? Where are we going?" Hermione giggled. Harry had planned a surprise for Hermione. He had his hands covering her eyes and was guiding her towards the lake. It was dark outside with the bright stars and full moon.

"You'll have to wait and see, love," Harry grinned. He giggled again and nodded. They arrived at the lake.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered curiously. He took his hands off and smiled when he heard her gasp.

"Harry, it's beautiful, when did you do this?" she asked softly. Next to the lake, was a table set for two. It had two candles lit and beautiful silverware.

"Where do you think I was doing at night for the past week?" he smiled.

"Sleeping," she chuckled. Harry grinned and guided her over to the table. He pulled out the seat and she sat.

Harry went to the other side of the table and sat down. He snapped his fingers and a medium-sized roast chicken appeared on both their plates with corn and mashed potatoes. Two glasses of champagne appeared.

Hermione took a bite of her dinner and looked at him. "This is delicious!" she exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like. Dobby helped me with it," he said softly eating a bit himself.

After they finished eating, they lay under the stars in each other's arms.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" he whispered nuzzling her neck.

"No, I don't think," she said coyly.

"Well, you are the beautiful creature to be born on this planet," he smiled. Her face flushed and she murmured an embarrassed, "Thank you."

Harry surprised Hermione when he rolled over so he was on top of her.

"My, my, aren't we a bit excited," she teased. He grinned and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"So beautiful," he whispered, leaning down and kissing her gently. She pulled him closer and sighed as his hands entangled themselves in her hair.

A few minutes later, when their breathing calmed down, he had pulled a red rose out of nowhere and tickled her nose with it when her eyes were closed. Her nose wrinkled and she opened her eyes.

"For you, a red rose is the symbol of my true love for you and it is meant for beauty as well," he recited placing the rose in her hair.

"Such a romantic you are," she giggled.

"Way to ruin the mood," he groaned.

"Aww, sweetie. I didn't mean to ruin the mood. Will you forgive me?" she asked pouting.

"Now how can I stay mad at that?" he laughed kissing her lightly.

He rolled back over and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Close your eyes," he whispered into her ear. Her eyes closed as he murmured a spell.

"You can open them now," he said. Hermione's eyes fluttered open and tears came to eyes.

"That's amazing," she whispered.

The stars in the sky had rearranged to for the words, 'I Love You.'

"I don't know what to say," Hermione said breathlessly.

'I take it you like," Harry grinned.

"More than you could think!" she cried jumping on him and kissed him passionately.

"I love you," he whispered between kisses.

"And I love you," Hermione whispered.

That night they laid together under the stars enjoying the calmness of the night.

****Next Day****

"Bloody hell, I'm sore," Harry complained collapsing on the couch next to Hermione.

"Aww, did Fred have you worked?" Hermione giggled while he laid his head on her lap.

"Bloody yes. I can't move," he groaned.

"Oh, I hope you feel better," she said concerned.

"Mmm," he mumbled. She smiled and stroked his hair.

"Mr. Potter? Miss Granger?" Professor McGonagall called walking in.

"Yes, Professor?" Hermione asked.

"Professor Dumbledore would like to speak to you now. It is very important," Minerva requested.

Hermione slowly got up and helped Harry. Together, the three of them made their way to Dumbledore's office.

"Unicorn Hair," Minerva said. The gargoyle moved.

They arrived in Professor Dumbledore's office and walked to him.

"You wanted to see us, sir?" Harry asked sitting down with Hermione.

"Yes, Harry. What I am about to tell you is terrifying." Albus warned.

Harry and Hermione nodded for him to go on.

"I am afraid that the Dark Mark has appeared above the house of a Muggle neighborhood," Albus said finally.

A/N: That's it everyone! No more. Want a sequel? Well, let the majority decide! See you all next time!