Unofficial Portkey Archive

I Will Rock You by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

I Will Rock You

Hermione Potter

Hermione: Someone has to say the disclaimer people!

Ron: Why don't you, Hermit?

Hermione: URG! Ron! I thought I told you to stop calling me that!

Harry: Is my pookie pooh mad?

Hermione: *blushes* Ron won't say the disclaimer!

Harry: Well Ron. My baby boo is mad. Now say the disclaimer before I curse you! *grins*

Ron: Why don't you say it?!

HP (Hermione Potter. The author of this story.): Someone has got to say it or there will not be a story!

Ron: Who cares?!

HP: Well, if there isn't any story, you'll be dead, Ronald. And you won't have a chance with Luna. *winks*

Ron: OH NO! OK! OK! I'll say the stupid disclaimer!

HP: That's a good boy.

Ron: Harry Potter is in no relation to Mione Lynn Potter. She does not own any part of the books. Everything belongs to JKR! THERE! I SAID IT! NOW, WHERE'S MY RAVENCLAW SNOW BUNNY?

Luna: I'm over here, honey bun! *waves and blows a kiss*

Ron: SEE YA!

HP: And back to your regular programming.

I Will Rock You

By Mione Lynn Potter

Chapter 1: Jamming My Feelings Out

Sixteen-year-old Harry Potter lay in bed staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep. He was trying to get some sleep because he didn't get any last night. He had been having nightmares of his godfather, Sirius Black. He just couldn't believe he was dead. Harry rolled around in bed, obviously, frustrated. Suddenly he heard thudding through the walls.

Since he had become a Prefect, he had his own room. Hermione was still a Prefect from the previous year.

Harry walked out of his room and in Hermione's. The sight in front of his amazed him. Hermione was sitting behind drums with drum sticks in her hands, jamming away on the cymbals and drums. Her eyes were closed as if she knew everything by heart.

He had never knew that Hermione could play. She had never told him about it or anything. He saw her open her mouth and start to sing.

Dear Diary,
Something good happened today
He finally called me by my name
I didn't know how to behave
What to say or do
I was so confused

Dear Diary,
I wanna talk to him again
But whenever he is with his friends
He keeps trying to pretend
But I already see
The way he feels for me

Harry smiled at her and thought that maybe that song was for him. He did have a crush on her since the end of fifth year. Harry blushed at the thought slightly. 'No way! She would never like me!' Harry thought. His eyes were shut tight, but then the music stopped. Harry opened his eyes and looked at Hermione.

"So, how long have you been there?" she asked. Harry smiled sheepishly.

"I didn't mean to disturb you. I just heard you from the other room, so I came to see what was happening," Harry said embarrassed. Hermione smiled at him.

"Sorry. I think I was a bit loud. So what did you think?" she asked, propping her elbow on her knee with her chin in it. Harry grinned at her.

"I thought it was really good. How long have you been practicing?" Harry asked. Hermione thought.

"Since I was ten, I think. I liked playing instruments a lot. I mean, it just gives me comfort. When I'm angry, I can just jam them out of my system instead of blowing up at people that don't deserve it," Hermione shrugged.

"How come I never hear you then until now?" Harry asked confused.

"I forgot to put a silence charm around my room," she laughed, nervously. Harry looked around to see various instruments. On her bed was a flute, violin, and an guitar, along with an electric guitar.

"I see you've mastered more than the drums," Harry raised his eye brows. Hermione blushed.

"Well, yeah. I like to explore different things," she mumbled.

"I think it's cute," Harry blurted and blushed. Hermione looked away and smiled.

"Thank you," she replied, looking at him. Harry stared at her electric guitar.

"Wanna' try it out?" she asked, seeing him look at it.

"Sure, why not?" he asked back taking the guitar and putting it around his neck. Hermione put the plug in and watched him. He had begun playing a few notes and then started playing faster. Hermione was impressed at how good he was. Soon, he started to sing a tune.

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

Together we broke all the rules
Dreaming of dropping out of school
And leave this place
And never come back

When he finished, Hermione clapped while grinning.

"Harry! That was fantastic! Have you played the guitar before?" Hermione asked, anxious.

"I may have picked up a few things here and there," Harry answered. Hermione eyed his strangely.

"Are you sure?" she asked again. Harry nodded.

"Let me try something," Hermione went over and sat behind her drums.

"I'll cue off and we'll play. That all right with you?" she asked.

"No problem," he agreed.

"1."

"2."

"1."

"2."

"3!"

Hermione drummed hard as Harry followed the beat with the guitar.

"Hey, this ain't half bad," Harry grinned. Hermione nodded. Hermione started to sing.

Imagine a world where the girls, girls rule the earth
Imagine a world where the boys, boys could give birth
Would it be better that way?
Would it be more fun?
Would it be ecstasy?
Would it be a revolution?
Imagine a world where the girls, girls rule the earth

Girls against boys, boys against the girls
Girls against boys, who would rule the world?
Girls against boys, boys against the girls
Girls against boys, who would rule the world?

"You know, that song isn't funny," Harry huffed.

"Oh, you mean where it says "Imagine a world where the boys, boys could give birth."?" Hermione asked, grinning from ear to ear. Harry huffed and puffed.

"Oh, don't be such a baby," Hermione shushed. Harry started to suck his thumb.

"My God, Harry. Seriously, stop acting like a baby," Hermione smiled. He took his thumb out and grinned.

"Hey, not my fault," he replied. Hermione rolled her eyes. Hermione sat back against the wall and thought.

"Hey, Harry?" Hermione called after a while. Harry looked at her.

"Yeah?" he called back.

"Do you think we're good? I mean, as a band?" Hermione asked.

"It'd be cool, I guess. I mean, we would need more members, but it'd still be cool," Harry replied.

"Only if I get to be the only girl!" Hermione shrieked. Harry laughed.

"That's selfish, Mione," Harry said in a shrilly voice. Hermione broke into fits of giggles.

"That was hilarious," she gasped through laughs. Harry smiled and looked at her. He loved her laughs.

After a while when Hermione had stopped laughing, she stared at Harry. He seemed to be staring right back at her. She blushed and looked away with her hands over her face.

"My face has got to be really red!" Hermione thought, her eyes widening. She slowly turned to look at him again and saw him still staring.

"Harry?" she said. He snapped out from his reverie.

"So-Sorry. So we'll talk about the band thing later. Bye!" Harry ran out as fast as he could. Hermione frowned, slightly, but shrugged it off and went back to playing her drums.

A/N: Hi! Did you enjoy that? I hope you like the little disclaimer bit! Please review. Thank you. No flames please!

I do not own the following songs. The name next to the song is the group, singer, or artist who owns it.

Dear Diary-M2M

I'd Do Anything-Simple Plan

Girls Against Boys-Vitamin C