Unofficial Portkey Archive

I Will Rock You by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

I Will Rock You

Hermione Potter

HP (Hermione Potter): Remember? Disclaimer time!

Everyone: *whines and moans*

HP: Come on. If you guys want a story, you gotta have the disclaimer.

Ron: What if we don't wanna?

HP: Well then you all shall die!*laughs menacingly*

Harry: Hardy har har. That is like so cool! Death. . . .Woah.

Hermione: Harry! You can't leave me! If you leave me, I leave you! *turns away*

Harry: No! I'm sorry Hermione! Forgive me! Please! *gets on knees and grovels for forgiveness.

Luna: Give the guy a break.

Ron: *eyes lit up* Luna! My love! You have come to me! I have missed you so much, my sweet lovely Loony Luna! OOPS! *covers mouth*

Luna: Ronald! How dare you?! *sniffles*

Ron: Oh, bloody hell. Please for give me. *begs and pleads on his knees*

HP: Guys! Get a hold of yourselves.*rolls eyes*

Harry: But I need my pookie-poo! *pouts at Hermione*

Hermione: *blushes*

Ron: And I need sex with my vixen!

Luna: *turns red* Ronald! I can't believe you just said that! Now I'll never forgive you. Don't you think, Hermione? *turns to look at the other girl*

Harry & Hermione: *snogging each other's brains out*

Hermione: Uh-huh. Sure. Whatever Luna. *starting to take off Harry's shirt while he slips his hand up her skirt*

HP: OK! We do not need to see this! Please! Leave it to the R rated stories!

Ron: I think I'm going to be sick. Let me say the disclaimer!

HP: Thank you Ron!

Ron: You're welcome!

Ron: Harry Potter and it's character are no property of Hermione Potter's. They are copyrighted to Joanne Kathleen Rowling and her imagination. Please do not sue when we have given you this information.

HP: Well done!

Ron: *bows a lot* Thank you! Thank you! I would like to thank the academic!

HP: It's academy, Ron. *rolls eyes*

Ron: Right, right.

HP: Now, Hermione and Harry! Get a room! Luna and Ron! Get help! And everyone else, read on!

I Will Rock You

By Hermione Potter

Chapter 3: Beautiful

"So?" Ron asked.

"So?" Lavender repeated.

"So, we need a name," Hermione suggested.

"Well what do you guys and gals have?" Dean asked.

"CHUDLEY CANNONS!" Ron grinned. They shook their heads.

"Thanks, but no thanks," Harry replied. Ron huffed.

"Seers Sight!" Lavender's eyes lit up.

"How about Charm Enchantment?" Hermione suggested with a shrug.

"That doesn't sound bad. Do you all think it's good?" Harry asked. They agreed.

"Charm Enchantment it is!" Dean exclaimed.

The next day, Harry climbed up to his Prefects room. He came to a halt as he heard music coming from Hermione's room. He slowly turned the knob and silently slipped in

Hermione was sitting on her bed with a regular stringed guitar on her lap. Her eyes were closed and she was singing softly.

This is the place where I sit
This is the part where I love you too much
This is as hard as it gets
Cause I'm getting tired of pretending I'm tough

1. I'm here if you want me
I'm yours, you can hold me
I'm empty and achin'
And tumblin' and breakin'

Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would
The way I know you could

I dream a world where you understand
That I dream a million sleepless nights
Well I dream a fire when you're touching my hand
But it twists into smoke when I turn on the lights

I'm speechless and faded
It's too complicated
Is this how the book ends,
Nothing but good friends?

Her voice was trembling, but she sang beautifully. Harry was confused at why she would be upset with a song as deep as this.

"Hermione. . . .," he whispered, trailing off. Hermione went on, him unnoticed. He watched in awe as she sang with tears gliding down her cheeks.

Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would

The way I wish you would

This is the place in my heart
This is the place where I'm falling apart
Isn't this just where we met
And is this the last chance that I'll ever get

I wish I was lonely
Instead of just only
Crystal and see-through
And not enough to you

Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would

Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would
The way I know you could

As she whispered the last words of the song, she placed the guitar on the floor and flopped back on her bed.

"Do you want something, Harry?" she asked, surprisingly. He looked taken back.

"Hermione, why are you crying?" he asked back sitting on the edge of her bed and pulling her up to meet his eyes.

"Why is it that I can never be beautiful?" she whispered. Harry's eyes widened.

"What kind of question is that, Mione? You are the most beautiful to ever grace this planet," he grinned. Hermione smiled weakly.

"No, I'm not, Harry. I'm far from it," she whispered with tears gathering in her eyes. Harry cupped her face gently.

"What are you talking about? Anyone would be crazy to think that you're not beautiful. Everyone knows that you are beautiful. Inside and out," he said softly.

"Even you?" she stared into his eyes.

"Yes, Mione. Especially me," Harry answered with a soft smile. They stared unto each other's eyes and leaned in. They were about to kiss when the door flipped open.

"I've been looking everywhere for you guys!" Ron said, looking at the both of them. Harry and Hermione turned away.

"Did I interrupt something?" Ron winked.

"No," they said in unison, blushing. Ron frowned a bit and shrugged.

"So what's the problem, Ron?" Hermione asked once she was composed.

"I think I love Luna, but Lavender. . . .," he trailed off.

"You're torn between two girls. But you don't know which one you love more, right?" Harry stated. Hermione was thrown into her own thoughts of Harry being torn between her and someone else. She shuddered at thought.

Harry felt Hermione tense next to him. He frowned, inwardly. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She relaxed a bit and leaned her head on his shoulder. He smiled a bit.

"I don't know what to do," Ron said with his face in his hands.

"Well the best advice to give you is-," Harry was cut off.

"To follow your heart," Hermione finished for him. They blushed and smiled.

"But following my heart will lead to breaking someone else's heart," Ron groaned.

"Trust." Hermione started.

"Yourself." Harry finished.

"Thanks guys. Harry, I need to talk to you alone," Ron winked, walking out. He watched them from the hall.

Harry stood up and bent over to kiss her forehead. "Remember what I said. You are beautiful. Inside and out," Harry whispered. Hermione smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Harry. You always know how to cheer me up," she thanked.

"Anytime," Harry replied walking out with a huge smile on his face.

Hermione flopped on her bed with thoughts filled with Harry.

'He's unbelievable,' she thought, quite pleasantly as sleep engulfed her.

'Maybe there is a chance,' Ron thought with a huge grin.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed that. I wanted to make up for the long wait. Sorry. I hope you enjoyed that! Thank you all for you support and patience.

Feedback to reviews

ginnymalfoy21: I'm glad you liked the disclaimer!

HnH3Eva19: LOL. Thanks. I appreciate the smileys.

swtpinay: I'm glad you find my disclaimers amusing.

Anonymous: Thank you.

Izabel: I am so glad you think my songs are meaningful. I want to choose songs that go with the character and story line.

RLupin1003: I don't know really if they need one. They're fine the way they are.

gothicevilfairy: I appreciate the advice. LOL. But I think I'll stick to my own wacky imagination.

Foxxxyy: I like your idea very much. I might put it in my story.

Harry_n_Hermione_4ever: I love Simple Plan too. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

KypDurron: I think that would be so cool. Wizard MTV! Wicked!

olliegirl87: Wow. Can I read it? I'd like to see it and review it!

I do not own the following song(s):

"You Don't See Me" by Josie and the Pussycats.