Unofficial Portkey Archive

I Will Rock You by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

I Will Rock You

Hermione Potter

MLP: OK! Someone HAS to say the disclaimer!

HP: Let Ron do it. I'm busy snogging Hermione.

RW: Nu uh! I'm snogging Luna!

LB: (Lavender Brown): But Ronniekins! I thought you liked snogging me!

LL: He just liked shagging you.

RW: Wait, just a minute. I never shagged anyone! Who are you?!

LL: *turns into Voldemort*

V: I WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD! MUWAHAHAHAHA!

HP: OK! *snogging Hermione*

MLP: Don't make me warn you guys again. If anyone wants this damn story to go on, someone better say the disclaimer before I kill all of you off!

HP: No one would ever do that to me!

MLP: Think again! *cackles evilly*

HP: *whimpers* WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

HG: FINE! I'll say it! I want to snog my Harry honey-buns!

Every1: FINALLY!

HG: Harry Potter is not and will never be Mione Lynn Potter's work. It belongs to Joanne Kathleen Rowling. Please do not sue.

MLP: Thanks Hermione.

HG&HP: *Snog the hell out of each other*

MLP: Uhhhhh......Okay.....I think we should just leave them alone to snog and other things they do. On with I Will Rock You.

I Will Rock You

By Mione Lynn Potter

Chapter 2: My Band

"Hey guys," Hermione said, sitting down for lunch.

"Hey, Mione," Harry greeted with a small smile. Everyone at the table looked at her. She began to squirm under their gazes.

In the middle of eating, Hermione still felt their gazes upon her. Her teeth clenched and her fingers twisted into fists. She slammed her fork on the table and glared at all of them.

"NOW, WHAT ARE YOU ALL STARING AT ME FOR?!" she screamed, very agitated. They raised their eyebrows.

"We heard you played," Seamus said. Hermione stared at him. Then she looked at Harry and saw him flush in embarrassment. He had told them. She wondered why.

"Yeah, I do. People weren't supposed to know though. Isn't that right, Harry?" Hermione asked, glaring at him. He nodded violently.

"Don't blame him Herms. We heard you playing in your room. You should really remember to put a silent charm on your room," Ron grinned. She made her mouth into an "O" shape. She apologized to Harry and blushed.

"Could we hear you?" Lavender asked. I stuttered when I spoke.

"Uh, I guess. ONLY if Harry plays with me!" Hermione exclaimed, pointing at Harry. His face shown alarm.

"WHAT?!" he yelled.

"Harry plays too? He never told me!" Ron replied, looking at him.

"Please Harry?" she begged with a puppy dog face. He looked at her and his shoulders drooped. He was defeated.

"Fine," he mumbled. Hermione squealed and hugged Harry. He smiled inwardly and sighed softly. Then he felt himself and Hermione being dragged to the Gryffindor Tower.

Hermione and Harry led them to her room and closed the door. She cast a silencing charm on the room and sighed. She walked over to Harry and whispered to him, "What are you going to do?!"

"Just follow the music I guess," he joked, grinning. Hermione glared at him playfully and slapped his arm lightly. She sat behind her drums and looked at Harry. He placed the strap of the guitar around his neck and stared back at her.

"Umm, how about Grow Up?" he asked. Hermione nodded and counted.

"1."

"2."

"1."

"2."

"3!"

This is who I am
and this is what I like
GC, Sum and Blink and Mxpx rocking my room
If your looking for me
I'll be at the show
I could never find a better place to go

Until the day I die I promise I wont change
so you better give up
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
so u better give up
cause I'm not gonna change
I don't wanna grow up

Harry grinned at Hermione and started playing faster. Hermione was going to hex him after this. She looked at the Gryffindors, (Ron, Seamus, Ginny, Dean, and Neville) and laughed silently. Harry began singing again.

I like to stay up late
spend hours on the phone
hangin out with all my friends
and never being at home
I'm impolite and I make fun of everyone
I'm immature but I will stay this way forever

until the day I die i promise I won't change
so you better give up
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
so you better give up
cause I'm not gonna change
I don't wanna grow up

Hermione laughed and hit the cymbals one last time. Harry grinned at Hermione and turned to look at his friends. They were all gaping at them like they had just come back from sheer death. He rolled his eyes and waved a hand in front of their faces. They didn't blink. Hermione giggled.

"Looks like they're out," Harry joked. Ron blinked.

"THAT WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC! I MEAN WOW!" he bellowed happily. Hermione covered her eyes as she winced from his annoying voice. Harry chuckled.

"Thanks Ron," Harry replied.

"COULD WE JOIN?" Ron asked, hyper.

"Uhh. . . .Hermione?" he said nervously, looking at Hermione.

Hermione scratched her head and thought thoughtfully. (A/N: Always wanted to say that.)

"I've got an idea. Why don't we hold auditions? I mean the Yule Ball is coming up. You could get a gig for it," Dean winked. Harry and Hermione looked at each other and said in unison, "Why not?"

Harry yawned, entirely bored. Harry nudged him in the side.

"What?" he asked rubbing his side.

"I know this is getting boring, but if you leave me, I will so hex you," Hermione warned.

"OK, OK!" Harry replied defensively. Harry and Hermione had been doing auditions for band members. So far Ron had made the cut. Which was unbelievable.

Ron was going to be the drummer because Hermione had decided to play 2nd lead guitarist with Harry. They just needed someone to play the keyboard.

"Lavender Brown," Hermione called. Lavender walked out and stood behind the keyboard. She began to play and sing.

Long lost words whisper slowly to me
still can't find what keeps me here
when all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there

Watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
fearing you loving you
I won't let you pull me down

hunting you I can smell you - alive
your heart pounding in my head

watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
saving me raping me
watching me

"Not bad, kid," Hermione grinned. Lavender laughed. "So did I make it?" she asked.

"Well to put it simply. . . .Welcome to the band," Harry smiled.

"ALL RIGHT!" Lavender screamed.

"Okay guys, how about we sing a song?" Ron asked. Harry and Hermione tried to suppress their laughter.

Harry and Hermione started playing their guitars and heard the beat of Lavender and Ron behind them.

I woke up it was 7
Waited till 11
just to figure out that no one would call
I think i got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
What's another night all alone?
When your spending everyday on you own
and here it goes

[Chorus]
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
having more fun than me

And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my bed
Staring at these 4 walls again
I'll try to think about the last time, I had a good time
Everyone's got somewhere to go
And their gonna leave me here on my own and here it goes

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
having more fun than me

Ron, Lavender, Harry, and Hermione grinned and stopped.

"Guys-," Harry was cut off.

"And girls," Hermione interrupted.

"And girls. I think we've got ourselves a band!" Harry announced.

A/N: Hi. How is everyone doin'? I'm sorry that I didn't update this story. I'm glade everyone enjoys the disclaimers. I'll be providing those in every chapter. Thanks for your support. Please review.

I do not own the following songs. The name next to the song is the group, singer, or artist who owns it. Songs are in order in which they appeared.

Grow Up-Simple Plan

Haunted-Evanescence

I'm Just A Kid-Simple Plan