Unofficial Portkey Archive

I Will Rock You by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

I Will Rock You

Hermione Potter

Hermione Potter: Okay, someone need to say the disclaimer, people! We go through this through every chapter!

Ron: I'll say it.

Everyone: *gasps*

Ron: I know. I am beautiful!

Harry: *rolls eyes* I beg to differ. The opposite really.

Luna: But Ronald! If you say the disclaimer, you might never come back! *cries*

Ron: Oh, my love! I will come back to you. After all, you are really good in bed! *grins*

Luna: *turns red*

Hermione: EWWWWWW!

Hermione Potter: People, people, people! Can we get on with the program, I mean story?

Ron: Righty oh! Harry Potter and it's characters do not belong to this author. Everything is JKR's property except the plot and made-up characters. Please don't sue!

Luna: Oh, Ron! That was so beautiful. . . . *cries tears of joy*

Ron: I kno-!*gets swallowed by a basilisk*

Harry: RON!

Daniel Radcliffe (DR): HAHAHAHAHA! We have come to take over the Potter World!

Emma Watson (EW): Yes! Now stand aside while we turn this world around!

Tom Felton (TF): Where's my character?! Why isn't there a Draco!? *shrieks*

Harry: Hey! It's Daniel Radcliffe! The guy who plays me in the movie!

Hermione: And Emma plays me!

Ron: *making gurgling sounds inside the basilisk's mouth*

DR: *kisses Emma*

EW: *giggles and kisses back passionately*

Harry: They're just like us, baby! *grins at Hermione*

Hermione: *blushes* Which reminds me, why aren't we having our daily romp fest? *winks*

Harry: *nods and apparates with Hermione in his arms*

Luna: Hey! What about me!? My stupid boyfriend is inside a stinkin' snake's mouth and my friends have left me with the stars of Harry Potter!

TF: Hey, hun. I'm available! *wiggles his eye brows*

Luna: *winks and make-outs with Tom*

Ron: *jumps out of the basilisk's mouth covered in spit* HEY! That's my girlfriend!

TF: Go away Ron! *groping Luna*

Luna: *smiles*

Ron: *head literally explodes and bubbles come from his head*

Basilisk: *jumps out and swallows Luna and TF*

TF & Luna: *making their way down it's throat*

Basilisk: *gulps, licks it's lips and burps. Turns to look at MLP*

Hermione Potter: *panics, sweating* Well, looks like I've got trouble on my hands! Remember, the disclaimer was said by the guy who's head blown up!

Basilisk: *smiles evilly and chases MLP down the hall*

I Will Rock You

By Hermione Potter

Chapter 4: Green Eyes

Hermione sighed as she scratched her quill across her parchment. The "almost kiss" incident was in her mind for the past three days and she couldn't get it out of her head.

Harry looked up at her and bit his lip.

"Mione? Are you all right?" he asked softly. She turned to look at him. He was taken back when he saw that the bright sparkle in her eyes had disappeared and was replaced by a dark and hollow soul.

"I'm perfectly fine, Harry. You don't have to worry about me," she dismissed, waving her hand in front of her.

"Well you have been a bit distant lately. I was just wondering what it was," he replied.

"Look Harry, let's just drop it. It's nothing you have to worry about," Hermione whispered back. Harry gaped in shock.

"Really, Hermione? I was just trying to help," he argued.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't butt into other people's business!" she screeched. They stood up and the whole Common Room turned to look at them.

"Well I'm SO sorry I'm worried about you! What kind of best friend are you?!" Harry shouted.

"What kind of best friend are YOU?! If I tell you there's nothing to worry about then just drop the subject! It's not so hard!" she retaliated.

"I can't believe you. Do me a favor and stay out of my life! I don't need someone like you," he mumbled. Everyone gasped. He froze and realized what he had just said and looked at her.

Hermione's eyes were as if everything in her soul had been sucked from her. Her body trembled as she looked up at him.

"All right, Harry. If what you want if for me to be out of your life, then I will. You'll never have to speak to me, or see me, or anything. I promise to stay out of your life. For good. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Because, obviously, I ruined it for you," she whispered with ushered tears in her brown eyes.

"Her-Hermione. . . I-I. . . .," he couldn't find the words to speak. He watched as she gathered her things, gave him one last slight smile, and rushed upstairs with nothing heard but the sounds of her running and the door slamming shut with a lock.

Harry stood glued to his spot as he stared at the place where Hermione was just standing. He had just told the love of his life to stay out of his life and worse, she had agreed, He felt a hand clasp his shoulder and squeeze it slightly. He turned slightly to see Ron.

"Don't worry, Harry. You'll get her back somehow. You two are bound for each other," he smiled slightly. Harry nodded, knowing that he had just made the biggest mistake of his life. And he would soon deeply regret it.

Hermione threw her books on her desk and jumped onto her bed, drawing the curtains around her bed. She buried her face in her pillow and let the tears soak through.

Nothing, absolutely nothing could have hurt her more than what Harry had just told her. His words rang over and over again in her mind, haunting her terribly.

She looked at the picture of Harry and her and threw it against the wall. The glass lay shattered on the floor as the picture began to darken. In the picture, a tear could be seen running down Hermione's cheek.

Suddenly a knock came at the door. She pretended to be asleep even though the tears racked through her body.

"Hermione?" Harry's quiet voice rang through her room. He slowly walked in and went over to her bed. He withdrew the curtains to see Hermione buried under her blankets obviously shaking. He clenched his eyes shut and closed the curtains.

'I think it's best if I wait until tomorrow. Then I'll talk to her,' he thought, turning around to walk out, but halted when he saw the broken glass on the floor. He quietly knelt down and picked the picture up.

Harry stood and crushed the picture in his hand. He looked at the drawn curtains and pushed back a sob trying to escape. He wouldn't blame her if she never forgave him. He did say really harsh things to her. Even if he didn't mean it. Hermione really hated him and it of his own short temper.

He shut the door quietly and went to his room. Harry didn't bother changing and just fell onto the bed, falling into an uneasy sleep.

Hermione opened her eyes and found herself in the darkness of her room. She placed a silence charm around her room and made a keyboard appear. She sat it and started playing one of her favorite songs.

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I came here to talk
I hope you understand
The green eyes, yeah the spotlight, shines upon you
And how could, anybody, deny you
I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter now I met you
And honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
Green eyes

Honey you are the sea
Upon which I float
And I came here to talk
I think you should know

Unknown to her, the music lifted through the air and floated through Harry's window. She continued singing, Harry, laying awake thinking about her.

The green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who tried to deny you, must be out of their mind
Because I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter since I met you
Honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
Green eyes, green eyes
Oh oh oh oh [x4]

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand

She sighed and made the keyboard disappearing. Hermione flopped into her bed and closed her eyes as she felt hot tears sting at her eyes.

Harry groaned in misery as he looked up at the ceiling. He had begun to sing as well. As if his heart was crying for Hermione back in his life. She was his best friend. His life. His guardian. His angel.

When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of mine

I look at you, lookin' at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
I'm gonna love you boy you are so fine
Angel of Mine

How you changed my world you'll never know
I'm different now, you helped me grow
You came into my life sent from above
When I lost all hope you showed me love
I'm checkin' for ya boy you're right on time
Angel of Mine

Nothing means more to me than what we share
No one in this whole world can ever compare
Last night the way you moved is still on my mind
Angel of Mine

What you mean to me you'll never know
Deep inside I need to show
You came into my life sent from above (Sent from above)
When I lost all hope, you showed me love (Boy you showerd me love)
I'm checkin' for ya, boy you're right on time (Right on Time)
Angel of Mine (Angel of mine)

Hermione turned on her side and felt a chill up her spine. She pulled the blanket around her tightly, but she couldn't help but feel as if something was haunting her more than Harry did. She heard his voice through the air as it invaded her mind.

I never knew I could feel each moment
As if it were new,
Every breath that I take, the love that we make
I only share it with you (you, you, you,you)
When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of Mine

You came into my life sent from above (Came into my life, yeah yeah yeah)
When I lost all hope you showed me love (Boy You showed me love, uh huh)
I'm shakin' for ya, boy you're right on time (But boy your right on time)
Angel of Mine (Angel of mine, oh mine)

How you changed my world you'll never know
I'm different now, you helped me grow

I look at you lookin' at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
I'm checkin' for ya, boy you're right on time
Angel of Mine

Eventually, the two fell into a sleep, dreaming of each other.

A/N: Hey, everyone! I'm sorry that my chapter have gotten so slowly updated. But hey, I at least I update every week. Better than nothing! Thanks soooo much for your thoughtful reviews everyone! Please review this chapter!

NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE A SONG TO MY STORY, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT HERMIONE5745@AOL.COM! AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO FIT THE SONG IN! PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE SUBJECT BLANK. INCLUDE THE SONG TITLE AND ARTIST. THANKS!

Replies to Reviews from Chapter 3:

Izabel: I appreciate your review deeply!

Emily (jinglez): I promise to never waste the talent!

tracie1976: I'm glad you like.

Alison:1542: I was trying to get an angle in which you know how people who know each other inside and out know what each are going to say before they say it.

sweetkiwi456: I was pulling at a point to make my disclaimers original!

Miss_Mione: I'm a rushy person, really.

KypDurron: I am so grateful that you have reviewed my stories! It's fantastic how you're a true reviewer!

HnH4EvA19: I know, Ron ruins everything!

SoCoChick15: I might. I would like it if everyone would try and e-mail me a song that they want in this story and I will do my best to put it in!

laila: Ron walks in because he has no brain.

Anonymous: O_o. Doesn't matter to me though. In my band stories there's always a 2nd lead guitarist!

Matalie114: I love these songs! I'm glad you like!

MGranger: I UPDATED!

gothicevilfairy: LOL. It's okay. But i put those songs in because it fits the mood.

ginnymalfoy21: I like the disclaimers too!

yekwah: I UPDATED AS SOON AS I COULD!

BabyBlooBubbles: I will take your idea into account!

swtpinay: Sorry for the long waits! I've been so busy and exhausted!

The Great Dillon: OH PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!! Thanks for the review!

The following song(s) do not belong to me:

"Green Eyes" by Coldplay

"Angel of Mine" by Monica