Unofficial Portkey Archive

I Will Rock You by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

I Will Rock You

Hermione Potter

HP: Come on. You all know the routine procedure.

A Little Girl With Brown Hair & Green Eyes: [jumps out] DISCLAIMER GIRL TO THE RESCUE!

Hermione: [gasps] Who the hell is that?!

Girl W/ Green Eyes: I'm Harmony Lily Potter!

Harry: BLOODY HELL!

Boy With Brown Eyes and Black Hair: [comes flying on a broomstick and jumps next to Harmony] And I'm James Sirius Potter!

Hermione: My babies! [cries and squeezes the life out of James and Harmony]

HP: Okay. . . .THAT was NOT supposed to happen!

Harry: My little children! OH!!!!! HOME! Home on Hogwarts! Where the Owls and Cats go play. Where spells are heard with a cursing word. And the skies are all enchanted all day! (Not exact words you see)

HP: Can someone please help me?! They've gone crazy! This wasn't supposed to happen! [ruffles hair in frustration]

Hermione: Ronald's head is blowing up. Blowing up. Blowing up. Ronald's head is blowing up. My fair Harry! [everyone singing now]

Luna: [jumps out of no where and starts a physical cat fight with Hermione]

Harry: Get off my woman!!!!!! [jumps into the fight]

Ron: HEY! LET ME PLAY! [laughs and joins the cat fight]

HP: Well seeing as James, Harmony, and I are the only sane ones here. How about we say the disclaimer?

James & Harmony: [nods]

HP, James, & Harmony: Harry Potter and its character are in no relation to this author. They are the property of Joanne Kathleen Potter.

Harmony: NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

MLP: That's my line!

Harmony: Mine now! [grins]

HP: [goes into a cat fight with Harmony]

James: [sits on the floor and starts singing "Chicks don't even know the name of my family. But they're up on me like they want to hold hands. Cuz once I curse them then I'll be the wizard. All because I'm the son of Harry Potter]

I Will Rock You

By Hermione Potter

Chapter 5: I'd Do Anything

Harry walked into the Great Hall slowly for breakfast. He looked down at his shoes and sighed. Three days ago was the day he made a mistake. A mistake that costs him the most important person in his entire life.

He looked up to see Ron sitting across from Hermione. And the only seat that was left was the space next to-Hermione.

He glared at Ron, knowing that he was trying to set Harry up. He gulped and slowly slid into the seat next to her. He felt her tense up and sighed softly.

"Hermione," Harry said. She didn't look up from her plate.

"Ron? Could you pass the syrup?" she asked, as if he wasn't there.

"Hermione, please. Just let me explain," Harry begged. He stopped as he watched a tear fall from her shaded eyes. Ron looked back and forth from his two best friends.

"Oh bloody hell! Will you two just start screaming at each other?! Every person with half a brain knows that it's going to happen sooner or later!" he yelled, breathing hard. Harry and Hermione looked up at him.

"I have nothing to scream at him. He doesn't really care. Wait, he doesn't care at all. Remember? He doesn't need me. He doesn't need a best friend like me. Now if you two don't mind, I have to be getting to class," Hermione huffed angrily and ran out of the wall with her books held tightly to her chest.

Harry banged his head on the table and whimpered softly.

"All the things I said to her were said out of anger. I didn't mean to say I didn't need her. She's so important to me. I can't live without her," he whispered.

"I know you can't mate. That just makes it harder. And it makes the heart ache," Ron said compassionately.

Hermione ran through the halls with tears flying behind her. She didn't realize where she was going and bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, Miss Granger" a gentle voice apologized. She looked up to find herself staring into a pair of blue eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Professor Dumbledore," she apologized with a slight blush. Albus gripped her shoulders gently.

"I sense something is troubling you," he said knowingly. Hermione looked away and nodded.

"For the past few days, I see that you and Mr. Potter have been having some problems. Nothing that will be resolved sooner or later," Albus smiled and started walking away.

"But Pro-," she stopped when she saw Harry in front of her. Hermione looked away.

"Hermione. Please hear me out," he begged, grabbing her hands in his. She tried to wrench her hands away, but he kept a firm grip on them.

"Five minutes," Hermione told.

"Thank you. Hermione, I never meant to hurt you. It came out all wrong. I'm just always worried about. I never want to hurt you. It was the biggest mistake in my life. Please forgive me. I'd do anything to get you back. I care so much for you. You are the most important person in my life and always will be. I tell you everything. Things I would never tell Ron. Always you," he whispered, his green eyes shining.

Hermione stood there, stunned.

"Ha-Harry. I-I," she was cut off.

"I really like you, Hermione. A lot," he declared, bending down in front of her.

"I-I really like you too," Hermione whispered. Harry's face broke out into the hugest grin she had ever seen

"Will you, Hermione Jane Granger, do the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asked as if he was proposing. Hermione blushed.

"Of course," she whispered, looking into his eyes. He grinned wider if that was possible and stood up. Harry pulled her against his body and with trembling lips, kissed.

Hermione stood there, shocked. Soon she regained her composure and kissed him back deeply. She felt him smile and deepen the kiss as he pushed her against the wall in back of her. She let out a small moan as he pulled back, breathing hard.

"Wow," was all Hermione could say. Harry nodded in agreement.

"Please forgive me for making you sad," he whispered and kissed her again. She nodded and melted into the kiss.

Harry and Hermione walked into the Great Hall with flushed faces and smiles that lit up the sky. He entwined their fingers and walked to the Gryffindor table to sit next to Ron.

"Well I see things are better between you two," he grinned. Hermione laughed and nodded.

Harry sat with his chin perched on his palm, staring dreamily at Hermione. She was talking to Ginny and Lavender animatedly and laughed, showing off her pearly whites that had shrunk to normal size in fourth year.

Harry sighed with a smile before Ron tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to the redheaded boy and blinked.

"Mate, you've got it bad," Ron said with a deep thought. Harry looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Look at ya! Staring at Hermione like she was the Goddess of Venus," Seamus sniggered. Harry blushed beet red and looked down at his plate. He felt a hand on his arm and turned to see Hermione's concerned face.

"Are you all right? You're so quiet all of a sudden," she asked with a frown. He shook his head and smiled.

"If I'm with you, I'm in Heaven," Harry whispered, giving her a soft kiss. Behind Hermione, he could hear Ginny, Lavender, and Parvati squealing with awe. In back of him, he could hear the Gryffindor boys making gagging noises. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around Hermione's shoulder.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Close your eyes until I tell you to open them," Harry grinned. Hermione had a puzzled look on her face, but did what she was told.

"No peeking," Harry smiled, kissing below her ear. It sent shivers down her spine as she tingled.

She heard shuffling on the ground before everything grew silent and the light beneath her eyelids disappeared.

"I'd like to dedicate this song to the smartest witch in all of Hogwarts!" Harry's voice yelled as he, Lavender, and Ron started to play. Hermione opened her eyes and gapped at the scene in front of her.

Roses rained through the hall as fairies above Hermione's head swirled around her. Harry started to sing.

Another day is going by
I'm thinking about you all the time
But you're out there
And I'm here waiting

And I wrote this letter in my head
Cuz so many things were left unsaid
But now you're gone
And I can't think straight

This could be the one last chance
To make you understand

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

Together we broke all the rules
Dreaming of dropping out of school
And leave this place
To never come back

Hermione smiled at Harry as he beckoned her to come join him. She laughed and ran to the front of the hall. He wrapped his arm around Hermione's waist and kissed her cheek. An electric guitar appeared in front of her and she began to sing with Harry.

So now maybe after all these years
If you miss me have no fear
I'll be here
I'll be waiting

This could be the one last chance to make you understand
And I just can't let you leave me once again

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

I close my eyes
And all I see is you
I close my eyes
I try to sleep
I can't forget you
Nanana (....)
And I'd do anything for you
Nanana (....)

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

I'd do anything
To fall asleep with you
I'd do anything
There's nothing I won't do
I'd do anything
To fall asleep with you
I'd do anything
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

When they finished, everyone broke out into applause and cheer. Harry laughed and planted a kiss on Hermione's lips as everyone watched in awe.

"Just wait, Potter. And you too, Mudblood. I will get you two. And then ends the lives of Harry and Hermione," an eery voice cackled with laughter.

A/N: Hey everyone. So sorry about the very late updates lately. And sooooo sorry if this chapter sucked! I'm going to be getting a new laptop, but I have to give this in first. So I'll be returning this retarded laptop for a brand new one! But after June4th! LOL! And I won't be posting tomorrow because I GOT TICKETS TO THE PREMIERE IN NYC! YAY!

Following song(s) do not belong to me:

"I'd Do Anything" by Simple Plan (Sorry I used it again! It seemed right for the mood!)

Replies to Reviews from Chapter 4 (or others):

ridxwan: Thanks. . . .I think.

ginnymalfoy21: Is it later yet?

KypDurron: Well, Harry IS an idiot. . . .

harryloveshermione: I appreciate your help and all, but I think I can handle it myself.

HnH4EvA19: I'm so glad you loved it!

MGranger: Ummmm.....okay......

swtpinay: I hope you liked this disclaimer!

gothicevilfairy: Happy it made you laugh!

khermione85626: I'm soooooo happy you like!

Harry85: I absolutely love your stories! THANKS FOR REVIEWING MINE!