Unofficial Portkey Archive

And Baby Makes Two? by diggingupophelia
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

And Baby Makes Two?

diggingupophelia

A/N: I want to thank all of you who took the time to review. You have all made me feel so loved and happy! I am glad everyone likes the story, the last place I posted this story didn't warm up to it so well. Well here are the next three parts of the story. I am not quite sure how long I want it to be, but I have a really good idea of where I want the story to go. Please don't forget to review!

@)-`,--------

Part Four: The First Transfiguration

One Week Later

Harry had to be escorted by Hermione to the Hospital Wing twice a week because he would not go of his own free will. This time the visit was going to be humiliating, but he knew it was necessary. He walked in and saw Madame Pomfrey and Professor McGonagall. This is what he was dreading. Harry couldn't even look either of them in the eye, he was too humiliated, he just walked behind the curtain and tried to protect his modesty the best he could, but it was all in vein. Hermione waited on the outside of the privacy curtain as Madame Pomfrey and Professor McGonagall disappeared behind the curtain. Harry sat on that hospital bed with the sheet firmly clamped around his legs and his arms drawn firmly across his chest staring straight ahead at Professor McGonagall in utter defiance. After some serious thought he had decided that she was not going to transfigure his penis into anything except a bigger penis. That was the final word, or so he thought.

"No way! What if you can't change it back" screamed Harry from the other side of the curtain. Hermione had to put her hand in front of her mouth to stifle the laugh that was dying to escape.

"Mr. Potter, let me assure you that I have not made completed a transfiguration that I couldn't reverse since my days as a student at Hogwarts! Now just let me do this so Poppy can do her job and we can set you right before you leave today"

"I said no!"

"Mr. Potter, this is not up for discussion."

"Professor I have read about people making a mw stake with that kind of transfiguration and I don't want to have to live with your mistake"

"I assure you I won't make a mistake. Now lie back and relax so that you can get on with your day, and so I can get on with mine!"

Hermione didn't hear any more complaints from Harry; although she did not know that the reason for this was because Professor McGonagall used a sedating spell on him, and in a few seconds Professor McGonagall emerged from behind the curtain and walked up to Hermione and offered a rare grin. "I will never understand the attachment men have to that particular part" then she blushed after she realized to whom she was talking.

Hermione too blushed and didn't know quite how to respond to that, so she changed the subject, "Professor, what has happened to Draco?"

"Well Professor Snape has decided that nine months worth of scrubbing the lavatories in the school with out the use of magic is sufficient punishment for his transgression" her tone indicated that she disagreed entirely, but she had decided to let Snape punish Draco.

"Oh well," she paused once again changing the subject, "So, is there anyway that I could carry the baby for Harry professor? I know we talked about it but we haven't been able to get an answer"

"Well Ms Granger there is a way for you to carry the baby," there was a glimmer of hope in Hermione's eye, but then the negative word popped up in the sentence, "unfortunately the transfer has to take place with in 72 hours of conception, and we are past that window of opportunity" Hermione's face fell, she was crushed that she couldn't help Harry out of this situation.

Poppy then flew out from behind the curtain, "Minerva you had better get back in there before that spell wears off, or he is going to be none to pleased with either one of us"

Professor McGonagall transfigured Harry back to is normal self and then lifted the sedation curse. Harry sat up and looked at her like nothing happened. Professor McGonagall just looked at him and said, "You can go Potter!" Harry muttered under his breath, "I told you that I wasn't going to let you do it". All three women in the room decided to let him go on believing this little fantasy.

Harry and Hermione walked back to Gryffindor Tower hand in hand, Hermione trying to figure out a way to tell Harry he was going to have to carry this baby to term and give birth. He had gotten his hopes up and now she was going to have to dash them.

"Harry" Hermione said as sweetly as she could

"Yes, love"

"I have some news that I am afraid you aren't going to like"

" I already know…" tears began to well up in Harry's eyes, "You think that I am fat and disgusting! I'm not even showing yet and you want me to sod off"

Hermione quickly put her arm around Harry and pulled him close to her, "Don't be ridiculous Harry, I don't think any such thing. You are as handsome as you always were" and then she kissed his cheek.

He smiled through his tears, "Really? You mean it? You still find me attractive?"

"Of course I do" she held him tighter, " All I was going to tell you was that you are going to have to carry the baby to term, there is no way I can have the baby transplanted into my body"

" That is ok, love" he paused wiping a stray tear from his cheek, "you'll just have to pamper me instead" he joked. Then he felt anger well up in his chest. Harry was more than irritated with the situation, if he didn't know any better he would have guessed he was scared. He turned to Hermione, "C'mon then, let's go to the kitchens I have a wicked craving for steak and kidney pie with treacle tart as a kind of topping"

Hermione choked back a gag and followed Harry off to the kitchens, but she could tell his mind was wandering.

Part Five: Harry's Revenge

The Next Day: At Slytherin Quidditch Practice

Harry and Ron were hiding behind a patch of bushes that Ron had conjured and were beneath Harry's Invisibility Cloak, waiting for Draco.

"Ron, you need to be quiet! If they catch us they'll thing we're spying and then Snape will be more than happy to allow us to help Draco scrub all those toilets!"

"Sorry Harry, I can't help it if the chocolate wrapper is made out of foil and crinkles"

"Really, Ron that smells atrocious, do you have to eat that, as a matter of fact how can you eat that"

"Easy Harry, it is Honeyduke's finest chocolate" he said shoving a piece in Harry's face, "Have a piece"

Harry had to turn around and plug his nose and muster all of his strength to keep himself from retching, surely that noise would call attention to the two of them. They had to keep quiet and wait for Draco to walk past them on his way to the locker room. Slytherin practice was really long and incredibly dull in Harry's opinion. Draco was slower than ever on his broom not even bothering to practice catching the snitch, he just let it fly in front of his face and then he would push it away with the back of his hand. Draco finally dismounted his broom and decided to leave the pitch before everyone else.

"Harry, Harry, he's coming!"

Harry quickly pulled his wand from his robes and pointed it right at Draco he whispered the incantation, "Malefacio Ingavesco".

Draco saw the lavender light come from behind a bush he didn't quite remember being there and wasn't fast enough. He knew he was hit with the hex he spent so much time learning, and he was an idiot and had destroyed the only known evidence of the counter hex in order to ensure that Potter wouldn't be able to play Quidditch the entire semester, and now he knew Potter wasn't the only one who was going to suffer.

Harry wanted to laugh. The look on Draco's face was priceless, the only thing he could think was funnier was Draco explaining his predicament to his father. Ron had to clamp his hand over Harry's mouth for a good two minutes while he remembered the words to a silencing charm. Then they both laughed hard enough to send tears down ruby red faces.

"That was bloody brilliant Harry! The look on his face…. Colin should have been here with his camera" he said in between fits of laughter.

Draco stood outside the changing room for a moment. He wanted to catch Potter, and hex him into the next millennium. He reached his hand in front of him to try and grasp at the Invisibility Cloak he was sure that Harry owned, but after coming with in an inch of the cloak before he fainted.

"Wow Harry, it looks like your spell was more powerful than his, he's already fainted. He'll be puking his guts out by dinner! Awesome"

Harry and Ron got up and started walking towards the castle when the felt the cloak being pulled off of them by a seemingly invisible force: It was Professor McGonagall.

"Misters Potter and Weasley. I am ashamed. 150 points from Gryffindor!" Both boys were going to say something to protest, but then they remembered an incident with a dragon egg and didn't want to risk losing 150 points each. "Mr. Potter, what did I tell you about that hex and Mr. Malfoy"

Harry decided that if this pregnancy was going to do anything for him, it was going to get him out of trouble at the very least, so Harry let the flood gates open and he started to cry as hard as he could, "P..Professor McGonagall,…I am so … sorry I don't know what came over me, I just had this burst of energy and it was the first spell that came to mind. I guess these hormones are just making me do crazy things!"

Professor McGonagall wasn't quite sure what to say, but she couldn't very well punish him, he was already going to have to suffer through so much. "I think the deduction from your house is punishment enough, just this once" she looked Harry right in the eye, "Now go straight to your common room and see Ms Granger about keeping your magic in check"

Harry and Ron didn't say a word until they were standing outside of the portrait of the Fat Lady, " that was bloody brilliant Harry, I didn't know you could cry like that!"

Harry just rolled his eyes and made his way into the common room to celebrate his sweet victory. Of course he had to figure out a way to tell Hermione that wouldn't let her stop talking to him.

A/N Sorry it is short, but I am a little stuck with the next part, which is going to deal with Draco a little bit more. I am going to try to have it up in a couple of days. So Review this chapter please!

-->