Unofficial Portkey Archive

And Baby Makes Two? by diggingupophelia
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

And Baby Makes Two?

diggingupophelia

A/N: Thanks again for your many reviews! I am glad you all like the story. I am trying to make it longer, but I don't want to over do it. So I want you guys to tell me what you want to see more of and if it fits in with what I have in mind I will add it in. I hope you enjoy this next installment because I had fun writing it.

@)---`,-----`,-----

Part Six: Dealing With Hermione

Hermione had noticed the portrait hole opening on its own and then felt the familiar presence of two certain best friends who had a pension for getting into trouble, and lots of it. Since she was head girl she already knew that Gryffindor had lost 150 points, causing Slytherin to have a slight lead in the house cup - and she knew exactly who was responsible for that. Hermione walked over the couch that was directly in front of the fire and stood in front of it.

"You two do realize that the cloak does not make the indentations from your arse invisible, don't you?"

Bang to the rights Harry thought to himself as he sheepishly lowered the invisibility cloak from both himself and Ron. They both plastered the same goofey grin and sad eyes on their faces.

Hermione crossed her arms across her chest trying to look very stern, "What did you two do? 150 points from Gryffindor! I swear can't the two of you spend this last year with out getting into trouble!"

"Well you see Hermione" started Ron "we just went out to the Quidditch Pitch to relax. Classes are rather difficult, but you already know that with NEWTS and all.."

"Ronald, do you honestly think I am that stupid? Now what were you doing down at the Quidditch…hold on a bloody minute, Slytherin had practice today…what did you do to Draco?"

Neither Harry nor Ron said a word. Hermione was staring at them, "Fine if no one wants to talk then I guess I'll have to resort to other means," she raised her wand to her head and said , "Legi.."

"Wait!" shouted Harry, "I'll confess…" He figured it was better to tell her than to have her dig it out of his memories herself. "IhexedMalfoysohewouldbepregnanttoo" he mumbled

"You what?!"

"He said" chimed in Ron " He hexed Malfoy so"

" I heard what he said Ronald!" she looked at Harry, "What were you thinking, McGonagall told you not to…"

"And McGonagall also told us to stay in bed after curfew, but we never really listened"

Hermione just sighed, "Ok, well what is done is done" she looked concerned, "are you alright Harry. You can't just go off and cause trouble now, you have more than just yourself and Ron to look after…"

"I know Hermione, but I just had to" he looked very flustered, "I was compelled, the baby made me do it"

"The baby can't make you do anything!" she scolded, "I don't want to discuss this anymore. Now Harry let's get you up to bed, you don't need to be getting sick" Hermione reached for Harry's hand and lead him up the dormitory. She kissed him good night and left him to get some rest. I never could stay mad at you, Harry she thought as she closed the door behind her, "I knew you couldn't" he shouted from behind the door. Hermione silently cursed Harry's ability to read her mind as a smile crossed her lips.

Part Seven: Draco's Ordeal

Four Days Later

Draco had spent four miserable nights glued to the toilet. He had thrown up everything he had eaten in his entire life and then some, well that is what it felt like for him. Everytime he felt the urge to vomit he cursed himself for crossing Potter. That was rather stupid of you Draco, he did kill Voldemort and manage to get your father thrown into Azkaban. You should have known you would be no match for him!

"Mr. Malfoy" a voice called from the doorway of the 7th year boys dormitory, it was Snape. "Where are you? You have missed all of your classes for the past three days"

"I'm" was all Draco managed to say before he found himself retching for the fiftieth time that hour. Snape found him and stood in the door way with an odd grin upon his face. "I think you can quit scrubbing out the toilets every evening Mr. Malfoy. It seems that Mr. Potter has done enough damage to you."

Draco nodded while clenching his mouth shut.

"Come along Mr. Malfoy, we'd best get you up to Madame Pomfrey. I just finished brewing some anti nausea potion and she is measuring out doses"

" If I go there professor, then the whole school will know I was…" he couldn't even finish the sentence, the porcelain gods were beckoning for their required sacrifice.

"I warned you over the summer not to cross him Draco, now you must suffer the consequences, but it is curious that the spell worked on you at all, I wasn't aware you had a significant other…tell me who is he?" Snape loved to tease Draco about this, he knew very well who the girl was, but he did have a reputation as the school's nastiest professor to hold up afterall.

" If I could say more than ten words I would…" he reached his limit and again found himself heaving.

Snape cast a spell over Draco that would alleviate the nausea long enough to get him to the hospital wing. This little git has no idea what is in store for him, mused Snape as he lead Draco form Slytherin's common room and into the `torture chamber'

@)---`,-----

Madame Pomfrey had been expecting Draco to waltz into the infirmary for quite some time, frankly she had expected Potter to hex him the second he found out about his Quidditch ban, but much to her surprise he waited. Draco was sitting on the hospital bed with a scowl on his face and rubbish bin clutched firmly between his legs with his arms wrapped firmly around it.

"Well, have you managed to keep the potion down?"

Draco just shook his head, that was a mistake, all that movement just forced him to lower his head to the rubbish bin, while he was doing that Madame Pomfrey just made a clicking noise with her tongue and said something about another way to stop this so she could examine him, but he honestly wasn't too concerned about it as long as it made him stop vomiting.

Madame Pomfrey came back behind the curtain hiding something behind her back, "Mr. Malfoy, I am afraid that I am going to have resort to Muggle means to give you this potion." With that she brandished a very large syringe with an extremely large and pointed needle on the end of it, Draco's eyes grew wide, "what the bloody hell is that and what are you going to do with it?"

"This is a syringe, I am going to inject the potion into you" as she said that she pushed the plunger of the syringe in causing some of the potion to squirt out of the top. Draco felt faint all of a sudden. " Now I want you to lay on your stomach, it has to go into the fattest part of you, and from the looks of you that means your bum" she said matter of factly.

"You aren't sticking that thing in me"

"The only other option is not very pleasant Mr. Malfoy…" he could only guess what that meant, but the thought of a piece of metal that big being stuck into his flesh made him pass out. When he woke up he noticed that he wasn't nauseous anymore, but he was also wearing a flimsy hospital gown and he knew it was open in the back, and then he noticed that his arse hurt something fierce. He craned his neck and looked at his arse the best he could, he could swear that one whole cheek was purple. "I shouldn't have argued, at least she would have healed the bruise" he mumbled under his breath, but then the sound of familiar voices caught his attention and he strained his ears to figure out what was going on.

---

"I told you to get that wand away from there!" Harry yelled

"Mr. Potter, we have to make sure your child is ok, Ms Granger can stay back here with you if it would make you feel better, just please allow Professor McGonagall to do the transfiguration" pleaded Poppy, she didn't want to have to sedate him every time he came up to the hospital wing, otherwise he would be immune to the pain killing spells he would surely need when he gave birth.

Next Draco heard Hermione trying to calm him down, " Harry it is going to be fine. Just relax, this time you are going to get a nice photo of the baby, but first Madame Pomfrey has to be able to get to it"

Harry relented by throwing his arms up and giving off a loud sigh that was audible even to Draco on the opposite side of the hospital wing. Draco was becoming worried however, how was Madame Pomfrey getting to the baby exactly? And if Potter was not to keen about the idea it must be bad, after all he did defeat Voldemort. Draco just pushed his head back into the pillow and tried not to think about whatever it was that was going on in behind the privacy curtain.

Please Review….

-->